Chapter 11

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 11

    23:00 PM 2016-2-14

    -

    Krvidia town bonfire, burning pine exploded Yiu Mars children, along the dark night sky drifting and on.

    Yan Yi walked deep in the reverberant narrow alley, the windbreaker was raised with the wind, carrying a 590M with overheated muzzle, holding the gunshot wound on his left lower abdomen, and stepping over several hyenas Alpha that were sieved by shotguns. The corpse, with sticky blood on the soles of the black and shiny straps and high-barreled ground combat boots, walked on the ground like a sticky stick after stepping on it.

    Passing by a flower shop, the owner is an ordinary middle-aged beta with unawakened and undifferentiated gland cells. He hugged his child tightly in the corner, shaking his hands and pouring all the banknotes and coins in the cash register at Yan Yi’s feet, kneeling. Trembling on the ground begged: "Don't... don't shoot... the money, the money will be given to you..." The

    florist owner covered the child's eyes, trembled and begged to make a statement. The handsome young man wore a dark deacon's uniform in the windbreaker. With a long body and a slender waist, he is a gentle and beautiful omega. The two soft bunny ears in the light gray soft hair moved gently, dusting off the snowflakes falling on the tips of the ears.

    It was this omega just now. At the end of the alley, he confronted ten J1 J1 hyena alphas. He only took a painted 590M shotgun. The opponent has a dozen powerful and fast alphas. Up to now, he is the only one. Go out of the alley alive.

    Yan Yi bent down and folded a rose from the flower bucket on the counter, and carefully removed the white silk screen that prevented the rose from blooming in advance. The blood-stained hands looked extremely pale because of blood loss and fatigue.

    He put the rose in his chest pocket.

    Lu Shangjin always likes such aggressive flowers and scents. Yan Yi touched the back of his neck, and the glands were surrounded by tightly-fitting black steel neck guards, so as not to injure the omega's most fragile vitals during battle, and also to cover his exudation. The soft toffee flavor pheromone produced, so as not to annoy Lu Shangjin.

    There was a street light at the intersection that didn't light up, and a silver-gray Porsche parked under the shadow. Yan Yi leaned over and knocked on the car window:

    "Sir, I'm done."

    Lu Shangjin opened his eyes, pushed the car door, and pushed Yan Yi onto the car door to look up and down, looking at his prey like an elegant and overbearing leopard.

    Yan Yi carried the shotgun belt with one hand, drew the rose from his pocket with his right hand, handed it to Lu Shangjin, and smiled: "Sir, you are like a black panther under the moon tonight. I love you."

    In exchange for Lu Shangjin's ferocious kiss, Lu Shangjin ripped off Yan Yi's neck guard impatiently, pressed him to the car door, licked his back neck glands, and listened to the painful gasps of the soft and obedient omega in his arms.

    Yan Yi asked for credit softly: "Sir, this mission went very smoothly."

    He hoped that these would make Lu Shangjin lighter.

    Lu Shangjin was indifferent: "That's what you should do."

    Lu Shangjin's hand unscrupulously supported the gunshot wound on Yan Yi's side waist and grasped firmly. Yan Yi had to grit her teeth and endure the severe pain from her lover, every time Friends, his alpha will make him taste the pain that is extremely terrifying and unexpected.