Chapter 23

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 23

    A Palamela slowed down and entered the ramp exit. A few cars could be seen sporadically, and Pixingdaiyue was driving on the highway at three o'clock in the morning.

    Xia Jingtian drove, yawned, and handed a bottle of water to the thin omega sitting in the co-pilot.

    Omega was in a state of high tension, squatting in a group, sitting in the co-pilot, holding the seat belt tightly, and squeezing out a short hamster's tail under the patient suit.

    The hamster Omega trembled and took the mineral water that Xia Jingtian handed over. He twisted it hard for a long time, but did not unscrew it. He held the mineral water weakly and looked down at his toes.

    "The strength is so small." Xia Jingtian laughed, took the mineral water back, unscrewed the bottle cap with one hand in his forearm, and handed it to the hamster omega.

    Omega took it with both hands gratefully, and explained in a low voice: "Because I had an operation before and had a dormant injection of the gland, I didn't have any strength."

    Xia Jingtian looked disdainful: "Why did Lu Shangjin arrange for you to change the gland?"

    "It may be... Our fit is high... He wants to fit his love a bit more..." The little hamster is holding two thin legs, bare feet, white and round toes, like a row of tender white sticky cakes.

    Xia Jingtian snorted,

    "He gave me money." The hamster held the mineral water and explained in a low voice, "My dad owed a debt and ran away. My mom and I couldn't stand the threat of debt collection, so I went out to work. Mr. Lu agreed. , I just have to pick the glands to him, and he will pay off all the debts and give me an extra one million."

    "Later... he couldn't do it again, his wife didn't want to do it." The hamster omega hung down in disappointment. Head, "Said let me wait for President Xia to pick me up."

    "Oh." Xia Jingtian turned his head to look at him, and he curled up a little smaller again, for fear that he might have soiled an expensive cushion.

    There is a faint smell of butter on him.

    The pheromone tastes similar to that of that little rabbit, no wonder the glandular type can match successfully.

    Pretending to care, but just wanting Yan Yi to sacrifice for him to change for him, Lu Shangjin is a scumbag.

    The hamster omega clamped his short and soft tail and was nervously quiet for dozens of seconds. Then he mustered up the courage and tentatively asked: "Mr. Xia...you...do you...bag, bag, and support me..." he

    left the ramp. A red light turned on at the intersection, Xia Jingtian stepped on the brakes a little bit hurriedly, and the little hamster hugged the co-pilot's seat belt so that he was not shaken out.

    "Xia is always my brother, and there is no shortage of people around my brother." Xia Jingtian lowered his head and flipped through his mobile phone, changing countless numbers to Yan Yi, and the calls he made to Yan Yi did not respond, and the few text messages seemed to sink into the sea.

    The little rabbit never gave him any hope from the beginning, even if he fits well with himself, even if Lu Shangjin treats him hot and cold and abuses him.