Chapter 30

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 30

    Lu Shangjin wiped his dripping hair with a towel, leaned on the bed with one leg bent, holding a mobile phone in one hand, his cold brows and eyes were a little more gentle, and looked at the bunny on the opposite side of the screen like a pet.

    Yan Yi was about to change clothes in the screen, just had the phone on the bed, brought back onshore Jin lips, looked at the yellow wall lamp shade more three-dimensional contour Face:. "I want to see you dressed,"

    "have any good ...... That... you've seen me everywhere." The skin under the fluff of the rabbit's ears was congested and turned pink, and Yan Yi hurriedly hid in a place where Lu Shangjin couldn't see and changed his work clothes.

    Picking up the phone, I don't know how to actively end this video call, but subconsciously I don't want to end this call.

    "It's stingy, then I'll take it off for you." Lu Shangjin smiled, unbuttoned the bathrobe and threw it aside, and put on the dark blue pajamas next to the pillow.

    The gunshot scars on Lu Shangjin's body are no less than Yan Yi. When he was young, he regarded these scars as merit medals, and he loved to fight hard.

    He is tall, with an inverted triangle back connected to a thin waist and abdomen. Lu Shangjin puts on his pajamas facing the screen sideways, and the shark muscles revealed when he raises his arms are engraved with a few messy scars.

    Yan Yi suddenly tightened the sleeves of his pajamas, and inadvertently pulled his nails into his palms.

    These deep wounds were suffered by Lu Shangjin for him.

    Yan Yi once fought against six M2 differentiation alphas. Even with A3 top differentiation glands, because he was too young and lacked experience, he was very stretched to pick at 6 o'clock. One of the alphas strangled his neck and threw it in front of the ground mill.

    The rollers of the rolling mill were fitted with long thorns, and they swiftly moved towards Yanyi.

    At the moment when he was almost crushed into meat sauce, Lu Shangjin rolled out holding him, a few long thorns scraped on his side chest and ribs. At that time, the wound was deeply visible, and the blood was dripping and unable to stop it.

    -

    Land Jin noticed across the screen in a small rabbit wander, snapped back the words Yi attracted the attention.

    "Yanyan, it's so cold at home, when will you come back?" Lu Shangjin asked calmly and gently. It didn't seem to mean to persecute Yanyi, but Yanyi always felt that an invisible pressure was oncoming.

    "If we are together again, will you give me a baby?" Lu Shangjin asked very earnestly, even the subtle light in his eyes was clearly visible.

    Yan Yi was beating the drum loudly in her heart, making her chest hurt.

    Child.

    There is now. I just didn't dare to tell him, for fear that I could not bear the unexpected reaction.

    "The conception rate between us is low, and even if we have children, it is not necessarily the alpha heir you want." Yan Yi lowered his eyelids, carefully testing Lu Shangjin's attitude.

    If possible, Yan Yi certainly hopes to have her favorite alpha care during pregnancy, and she also does not want her child to be born without an alpha father.