𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

32.

379 13 0
By Blueb3rrypies

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Try not to walk in a cluster.We'll stand out.Eren and Historia just walk normal." Levi said.

They walked past a platform with a military police announcment about the fake king will give food.

"What a king! He sure generous!" Sasha says as looking a the crowd.

"He's got more than he knows what to do with. People got weak, especially when baited with food."

Levi came to me and fixing my hood so nobody can recognise me.

People around them took noticed and recogenized Levi immediatly and they start harassing him.

"Hey, you. Aren't you Levi? " A man asked

"Ah?"

"It's really is! I saw him before too!

"Its Humanity's Strongest Soldier,Levi!" A crowd started gathering around them as they continued walking.

"Hey, he's tiny...I've only seen him on horseback...Wow" They continue harassing him, saying the Survey Corps fault that their buisness was doing bad .

"Hmm... Bringing woman along too, youre sure sitting pretty.Walking alongthis street, all high and mighty, on a shopping trip?" The man started harassing us too.

"Hey,I've seen her before too." One of the man looking at me. " Your'e the Commander Erwin's daugther! And she's pretty like the rumours said." He proceed to put a hand on her.

"Fuck off your filthy hand on me!" She swatted his hand but he continued.

"Feisty i like it." He tried to touch her again.Then levi holds the man hand from her.

"Don't you dare to touch my wife." Levi says giving a death glare and he grabbed Estella's wrist with him.

Levi stops and he yells. "Watch out! Behind us!" He turns the rest behind them as he tugged Estella to the side. The wagon came rushing to grab Jean and Armin who is in disguise as Eren and Historia.

"Armi‐ I mean Historia! Eren!" Sasha calls out.

Levi helps Estella out before following the cart after Mikasa. They watched from afar as Armin and Jean were dragged inside the warehouse, dropping onto the roof quietly. Mikasa kept looking the window.

"How's it going inside?" Levi asked.

"If we don't hurry, they'll know Armin's disguise. They'll take advantage of Armin, Captain." Mikasa replied

"You two can handle the rest on your own, these guys are amateurs. why would they be using guys like these? I'm heading to Eren." Levi said as he zipped off." Once you've dealt that trash, come and meet up with me."

"Yes, sir." Mikasa and Estella say at the same time

"There's one more thing you should know just in case," He added stopping his tracks. "Tell Armin and the others too." Levi turned back around to look us in the eyes. "From now on, we'll be fighting humans and not just titans."

Leaving Mikasa and her to rescue Armin and Jean.

One of them charges at her to hold Estella on place. She dodges him and move aside and kick him from behind. Estella a swift motion, her hands take a hold on his arms and flips him over in a blink of an eye. The man falls on the ground with a loud thud when he makes a contact with the ground. He holds a fist in the air charging her ready to hit, but before he even had a chance to runs towards him and right before we're on of the feet from each other she slides down her knees through his legs. Catching him by surprise that she just "magically " disappeared the man finally pays attention to what's he about to run into. Another man charge her angrily, she dodge it skillfully , before launching on him from behind, pinching his shoulder and bringing him down without another word.

After they tied up the kidnappers, Mikasa told Estella to go to meet Levi and she nodded. She landed beside her husband on the roof with Nifa.

"Something off." Levi said as he looking down at the streets. He was extremely alert at this moment.

"Have you heard Kenny the ripper?" He ask all sudden.

"The mass murder in the capital? The one that slit the throats of all over 100 military Police?That's just an urban legend." Nifa replied

"He's real and the stories are true.I leave with him for a while when I was a kid." He says again. Estella was not shock at his sudden news, she knew Levi's past.

Suddenly, Levi yelled and grabbed her by her shoulder to pulled her tightly onto his chest. She heard gunshot on her left and see Nifa dead.

"NIFA!!!" Estella shouted and went to reached out for her but Levi pulls her, dragging her across behind the brick post.

"Yo, Levi." Kenny says. Both of us shock to hear his voice as he stalked closer to them. She could hear he reload his guns. She hitched her breath as some of the Mp's are now up in the air, all of them attached their guns with ODM gear.

"You grown any yet? Oh it don't look like you change at all!" He taunts as a gear hook attached behind the brick post that they were hiding.

Levi block his one arm at her. He pulled out one of his blade and he shout at the top of his lungs.

"KENNYY!!!" He yelled, pushing Estella behind him so she was out of the sight. Levi launched his blade towards him but Kenny knocked it out in the air.

A second later, he points his guns to both of them. Levi lift his cloak to cover her and quickly grabbed her hand with him. Levi throws his cloak as Kenny shoots at them and they deployed their ODM gear. Levi and Estella were swinging across the city as the bullet flew past them.

"We have to spilt up, Kenny is on their side and only I can deal with him. Go and find the cart where Eren and Historia were on!" Levi orders who has nervous yet stern look on his face. With that he jump off the roof and drew his attention of some Military Police nearby. She trust him him doubt.

So, she depolyed ODM gear and started heading towards where the wagon was supposed to be. As She zipping through the air, she noticed that four MP's on her trail. She maneuvered through the corners of the city as best she could not to get shot and she slashed the MP's using her blade.

After the three of the MP's was been killed, she saw Sasha and the others on the roof so she landed next to Jean and Mikasa. "Where's Captain Levi?" Jean asked.

"He's going to dealt someone else."

"Gunshots!" Sasha cautions them.

"Huh?"

"From there! I heard a bunch of gunshots!" She pointed

"You think something happened?" Jean asked

"Most likely. Levi had this message for us...for now on we'll be fighting on humans not just Titans" Estella informed him

"Let's go!" Estella said as she jumped off from the roof and all of them followed her. As Estella searched around with her eyes ,spotting the wagon with Eren and Historia were on. They saw Levi who was chasing the wagon. "Captain!" so they followed him at behind, Levi stab the Mp and Jean and the others was unfazed.

"Chase the wagon!" Levi ordered

"Yes, sir!" Estella responded

"Listen up! They're used to fighthing other people! They already got three of ours."

All of them gasped. "If we're going to get those two back, you can't hesistate! If you get the chance, you kill! Got it?!"

there were silence for a moment. "Roger!" Mikasa responded. Levi zipped faster and killed some of the MP's who were guarding the wagon.

"Stella! Jean! Armin! Secure the wagon! We'll cover you!" Levi ordered

"Sir!" Estella replied

"Another dead..."

"Jean!" Armin called him out as the three of them jumped onto in. She walked closer to them to see Eren and Historia were unconscious. One of the MP who was controling the wagon, aimed the pistol at them but luckily Mikasa flew the air knocked her at the wagon and Armin went foward and control the wagon. Jean raised his blade at her. "D-Don't move!" the woman knocked his blade and raised her the pistol on Jean's head. But Estella saw a small pistol on her foot and triggered the first shot sending her body off the wagon.

"Stella!" Jean yelled looking at her horrified. Suddenly, four more Mp's came flying towards them. She saw Levi grabbed Jean while Sasha grabbed Armin and when Estella was about to get off, One of the mp's shot a dart on her neck, she tried to stand but she stumbled back on her knees and felt as if like spinning and she only can hear Levi screeched who was calling her name and everything turns black.

"We've got Commander Erwin's daugther! Let's head back!" One of the soldier yells. Levi perked up his ears when he hears it.

"STELLA!!" Levi yelled

He was frustrated that the enemies were getting away with Eren , Historia and Estella, Levi saw Mikasa tried to chase them but he was holding her, she's try to struggling to fall out from his grip. Levi wanted to chase the wagon too but he don't want any risk of losing another his comerades.

"Don't do it!Fall back!" He yelled back at Mikasa, putting a blade infront of her.

"EREN!!!" She screams out his name,slowly giving up her struggle.

They've really messed up now.

They regroup at the warehouse where Armin and Jean were kept,sitting on the boxes around a fire. Levi can't focus that his wife been kidnapped.

Levi was slightly protective on her and he told her about his past and everything. Estella brings him out from the darkness. She's always kind and compassionate. That's why she's has many friends and many guys like her but when she's angry, she looked scary.

"Their plan was to kidnapped Stella at the first place but why?" Armin says still confused.

"They threatened Erwin by kidnapped Stella."

"Fuck,I'm going to be go crazy if we don't fine her. Levi mumbled , dragging his hand through his messy black hair.

"I'm sure she will be okay,Captain." Mikasa tries to reassure him.

Meanwhile...

Estella woke up with a throbbing ache darted through her head. She felt a tight rope pressing her wrist and she realise that she was tied on a chair.

'Wasn't in the original that only Eren and Historia been kidnapped but why me?' She thought herself.

" Look, she's awake." One of the Mp's says.

"Hello, pretty lady. I'm Owen, this is Miles and Jake.

Another guy named Miles went to her and bent down same level as her was tied up on a chair.

"What do you want from me?" She asked

"We've been told that to kidnapped you because your daddy did plan something so maybe his precious little daughter will tell us what's your daddy's plan." Miles repiles

Estella swiftly spat on his face."Like hell I would tell you!" She hissed. Then, Miles slaps her, tears prickle on her eyes at the burning sensation left behind.

"The rumours are true that Commander's daughter is really pretty." Other guy says as Jake touch my face.

"Don't touch me!" She say in disgusted

"You and that bastard Survey Corps just acting like heroes and all that you guys do is gobble up the money." Miles mocked.

"Don't pretend to be heroes when you all done is nothing just slacking off your duty as a soldier!" She yelled out

Then suddenly he grabbed and yanked  her hair. "Shut up! You're the one should be crying and pleading!"

"AHH!" She scream in pain

"And  you guys are nothing just cowards and the king dog's."

"You little bitch!" Jake express as he grip onto her wrists with both his hands tighter. She winced from the sudden tighness on her wrists as began throb in pain

She could felt the sharp pain as he digged his nails onto her skin
He swiftly lets go of her wrist then he aggressively on her neck with the use of his other hand. His right hand was gripping onto my wrists as he grips other hand gripped on her neck. Estella choked out a small amount of her saliva from his sudden action.

His gripped in her neck tightened. She breathe in some air to at least choked out something in responds. His gripped on her neck losses a bit

She panted herself for air as she breath in and out from her tip of lungs. She was sweating non stop as she let her head on his grip.

Her body shooks as she try to slow her breathing after sustaining another beating. She was starting to numb and her brain started to fuzzy from a lack of food and dehydretion.

Minutes turned into hours who knew anymore? She didn't know what is the time it was. It felt like she was here forever. Every second felt like a lifetime pass through her like nothing. She was starting to lose hope but there was nothing that was gonna keep her going. They kept tortured her non-stop until she confessed.

//♡//

"Captain, I found where Stella been kept and there were five Mp's in there." Connie informed Levi

"Good job, Connie." He said

'Little bunny please be okay.' He prayed

He went inside the abandon warehouse his eyes widened in horror that he Stella was been chocked by that bastard and in range, attack them and Once he dealt them, he rushed towards Estella who was tied up on a chair helplessly unconscious, her face looks pale and her left stomach were bleeding and seeing red mark on her face and her neck. Those bastard tortured his wife badly. He checked her pulse, Levi sighed in relief. So, he untied the ropes and picked up her in bridal style. He looked down at her; he was so concern,her skin was extremely cold, which worried me more. Levi readjust his arms so that he was holding her tighter and everytime he look at his wife , he found a new cut bruise. Its makes him angrier and angrier.

time skip

Levi couldn't bring himself to leave Estella from his side and he was terrified that he have been when she was away from him and he was to losing her.

so he went to her room to check on her and bring her water. Levi balance the tray carefully,slowly open the door. Then, he heard a voice from Estella's room. it sounded pained and hurt and scared. He quickly went inside and place down tray to see Estella was twisting and turning in her bed. His heart pangs as he see tears escaping from her eyes.

"No! Go Away! Please!"

Levi started to shake her gently. "Little bunny? Stella it's okay, Its just a nightmare ."

He traced his fingers down to her shoulders and causing her to shot up and her face was sweat. She instinctively she flinched away from his touch. Levi couldn't pretend that the action hadn't hurts him a little; Estella was afraid of him. She must've be traumatized from that horrible event earlier. How badly those bastards had broken her?

Estella registerd to see Levi's hurt expression when she flinched out from his touch.

"L-Levi I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to..." she said as hugged her knees. Levi glanced at her,sighed and she immidiately hugged him

"I'm so Scared!" She sobbed

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." he muttered and slowly strokes her hair

"I got you some water."He says as got up to get the tray, then return to sit down next to her. for a while, both of them sit there and drank. Estella sipped faster because she was so thirsty . When she finally finished, Levi took cup from her and gently help her to situated in bed again.

She winced a bit from the contact of her bruises but Levi looks worried and she felt guilty.

"I'm sorry." She apologised

"For what?"He ask, slightly confussed

"For making you worried."

"No, this is all my fault. I should never left you and you don't deserve any of this."

He lean closer to her and he cupped his hand on her chin. Their lips finally met.

After a couple of minutes kissing, Levi finally pulls away. As much as Estella didn't want to stop.

"I'm going to torture someone, get some rest, my little bunny. " He says as kiss on her forehead.

"Okay." She said, he went out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 17.9K 92
Levi made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he regretted nothing... but for one. Iris Reed wasn't a normal girl. She was the daughter of a thief an...
16.3K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
7.8K 651 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...