The Sirens Game

By XxYouShouldBeHerexX

"I hated being called his Rosa. Every man that had me for a night was sure to remind me that I wasn't human a... More

Description
Character List
Prologue
Not An Angel
I Was You
Unwanted Guest
The BoogeyMan
Runaway
Swimming With The Sirens
Calm Before The Storm
Sinners
Trust
Always
Spring Breakers Part 1
Spring Breakers Part 2
Fight Back
Powerless
Monsters
Deadly
New Cover!!!
A Monstrous Attraction
Kissing Bombs
Check Mate
A Hungry Wolf
His Strength
Revelation
Authors Note
Protect Her
Time Bomb
Craving
Fueling Rage
Antonio Fucking Donatello
Doomed From The Start
Havana Nights
Facing The Gun
Never Alone
Intrusion
Almost The End...
Having Hope
The Face Off
Endings
Epilogue
Questions
NEW COVER ALERT

A Wolf In Sheep Clothing

1.4K 64 1
By XxYouShouldBeHerexX

Present Time

Jade

"Where's Antonio?" Zero asks and my eyes bore into his.

"Where's Scarlett?" I ask disregarding his question.

"A maid escorted her to a room. Why are you in Antonio's office?" Zero asks his eyes noticing Antonio's shirt I was wearing.

Just as I was about to grab the gun hidden under Antonio's desk, he actually walks in.

"Jade? What's wrong?" Antonio asks as he walks up to me.

He notices the broken picture frame and glass beside my feet, and his brows furrow. My eyes darken by the second as I grip the gun in my hands. I never take my eyes off Zero, he was his spawn. His fucking child.

Zero plasters a confused and oblivious look on his face. I don't know if he's actually confused or acting. All I know is that I wanted to yank this gun from under the desk, and empty the clip in his head.

"Jade." Antonio states and my eyes snap to his concerned file brown orbs.

I wanted to tell him everything, but I didn't want Zero to know that I know. I know exactly who Zero is.

So against my dark thoughts judgement I take my hand off the gun. I plaster a fake sorrow expression on my face.

"I-I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I was waiting for you... My mind wandered and I didn't notice it had fallen." I ramble on and Antonio grabs my hand and helps me over the pile of glass.

"It's fine, it's just a picture. I was just looking for you to tell you Scarlett is down the hall from us." Antonio informs and I nod slowly.

"I really am sorry." I say softly looking into his eyes.

"I said it was fine mi amore," Antonio smiles softly before kissing my forehead.

"I'll see you at dinner. I have to discuss the Giuseppe mission with Zero." He explains and I try my best to stay calm and keep my composure.

"Zero," I nod at him before walking out the room.

In reality I wanted to choke his life out with my bare hands, but I decided to close the office door and sprint to Scarlett's room.

After figuring out which room was here's I let myself in. There wasn't anytime for knocking in this matter.

"Scar?" I call out as I step inside the empty room.

"Bathroom! Help me with this bandage." Scarlett says and I walk inside the bathroom.

Scarlett closes the door before locking it. My eyes look over her, blood ran from her right eyebrow down to her chin.

"It's deep, I know. This is one of those forever scars." Scarlett whispers.

"Who the fuck did this!?" I scream ready to barge out the room.

Scarlett snatched me back, "Calm down. He's dead, I killed Giuseppe." She says as she tries to cleans her cut.

"Here let me. Just tell me what the fuck happened to your face." I order and Scarlett rolls her eyes before sitting on the sink counter.

I begin to use a wet cloth to wipe the dried blood away. She wasn't wrong this wound is deep.

"I slept with Zero." Scarlett says and my body completely froze.

I sigh running my hands through my hair, "Scarlett he's the—"

"The rat; I know. Well I found out after I slept with him. He had his burner phone with him. I thought it was Antonio. Because it went off like ten times while he was in the shower. I picked it up to give it to him but the ringing stop." Scarlett explains as I continue to clean her scar.

She's going to need stitches.

"But the texts, he had like a hundred from an unknown number. But it didn't take a fucking scientists to decipher who they were from."Scarlett mumbles obviously angry and hurt about this revelation.

"What did you do?" I ask as I look for the thread an needle in the first aid kit.

"I heard the shower turn off and I put his phone back in his pants. I had to act that I didn't want to scream and slice his head off his body. So we packed and left because the jet was ready for us. We went to go retrieve Giuseppe from Matteo's, he was heavily guarded. I swear Christian and Matteo know how big this mission is to us. They wouldn't cross us like that." Scarlett rambles on but flinches at the needle piercing her skin.

"You couldn't have numbed it?" She snaps glaring at me and I roll my eyes.

"You've been shot before and took the bullet out yourself with your fingers. You can handle a little needle, now continue." I state before continuing my work ignoring her eye rolls.

"As I was saying, Matteo and Christian knew. So I didn't know how the fuck Giuseppe got a fucking blade in his mouth. I went to go get Giuseppe in the basement, he was tied up and knocked out. When I went to yank him up he tackled me. We fought my gun sliding out my hand. When I went to reach for it, I felt the blade slice my face open." Scarlett explains as I finish the stitches. Her nose flares her anger clearly boiling.

"Next thing you know everything I scream from pain and anger and I just seen pure red. I must've blacked out because when I finally realized what I had done it was too late. Antonio wanted to question Giuseppe alive because he was the second best thing to Romano's Capo." Scarlett says quietly sighing.

"You killed him." I concluded and Scarlett nodded her leg bouncing furiously.

"I wouldn't have killed him if he didn't attack me. I felt my fucking face bleeding Jade. I felt powerless and I hate that feeling. So all I know is that I got to my gun and shot him in the head before just emptying the clip in his face and stomping on it." Scarlett says lowly looking into the mirror.

"He cut my face so I broke his. Afterwards I came back up my with his blood on my clothes and boots. That's why I look like a fucking dancer. Matteo's girlfriend gave me some of her clothes." Scarlett rolls her eyes annoyed.

I take note of the black, leggings flats, and camisole top. I try my best not to comment, remembering she might shoot me in my face too.

"I told them they needed to dispose of him and left. I was angry I let my anger ruin our chance of getting solid information. But then I realize we had Zero, and then that's when my mind began to work. I knew this was all him. Before I knew he was the rat I left him with Giuseppe last night. He must've gotten to him and gave him the blade. You know how Romano's men are." Scarlett states crossing her arms leaning against the bathroom door.

"They'll sacrifice themselves before talking." I state remembering how Pietro gave little to no information.

I had to really fucking think.

"How did you find out?" Scarlett asks and I sit on the toilet seat.

I sigh really needing some type of liquor to numb my mind, "I remembered him, vividly. Those days when he would drug us until we could barely keep our eyes open let alone stand, Zero had came to see him in his office. I was nearly passed out in De'Santiago's office on that ugly, brown leather couch. He was young and didn't have the tattoos, but Antonio has this picture of them in his office."

I look up at Scarlett her eyes emotionless her face void, "It triggered the memory Scarlett. I don't know where he was the whole time we were in that place, but it all adds up. Zero is Romano son."

"A wolf in sheep's clothing. Antonio must have his ass in some basement by now." Scarlett says and I jump up stopping her from leaving.

"He doesn't know. At least not yet. Zero showed up earlier before I could even get to Antonio. Zero doesn't know that I know. He doesn't know that you know. And it will be the element of surprise. I will tell Antonio tonight when we are alone, some time after dinner." I explain and Scarlett nods sighing.

"My fucking face hurts. Where's Iris?" She asks looking up at me.

"That's another thing. Iris and Alessio are completely quiet. They're off the grid, there's no way of getting in contact with them without raising flags." I explain to her and her eyes narrow at me.

"Is that Antonio's words or yours?" She asks and I glare at her.

"Their mine. You don't think I wouldn't fly the first jet I find to Cuba to go and find her? We're at war Scarlett. We finally are close enough to finding Romano. I know what Iris is capable of, she can handle her mission. She has a chip in her remember? Iris will contact us when it's safe." I explain snapping back at Scarlett.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "I'm going to let three days pass. If she doesn't even send a bird with a letter attached to it, I'm pulling the emergency plug and we are going to go get her."

"Deal." I agree nodding at her. I watch as Scarlett glances but doesn't entirely look at her reflection.

"It makes you looks dangerous and sexy." I say smirking and she looks up at me grinning wickedly.

"When it's time to end this shit, nobody puts a bullet in Zero's head but me." She states her eyes wild with vengeance.

Double Update? 😳Mwahahaha!

See you next week😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4.7K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
7K 355 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
Siren By Tangotkt

General Fiction

63 16 15
Siren is raised in a pool of cold blood, greed, war and power. By a man she believed had saved her when she was young. Her undying loyalty to her sav...