Don't Stop Believin'

By GOGYWHIP4000

Belle Daniels... A girl who is scared by social interaction, but only when she's alone. She works at a vinta... More

Introduction/Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N

Chapter 11

2K 77 75
By GOGYWHIP4000

It's been a couple days since the dinner, Belle had gone to work, ate then went to bed.

She had somewhat cut herself off from the real world after meeting Techn's family accidentally.

"Aunt Darla!" Belle said as she opened her apartment door.

"Belle, how are you dear?" Darla asked as she walked in with a couple bags and a car seat.

"James, can you bring in the other bag?" Darla called out to her husband.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good! Now where is my favorite cousin?" Belle called out as the two year old ran into the apartment.

"Bella!" He called out and Belle picked him up.

"Not my name but that's alright! We are getting somewhere." Belle responded as the boy grabbed her braid and started tickling his face with it.

"Hey Belle!" Her uncle said as he walked into the room.

"Hey Uncle Jimmy." Belle responded as she set the boy on her couch and got up to hug her uncle.

"How are you doing?" Belle smiled as they talked.

Belle was babysitting because they had a wedding two hours away so she offered to watch him for the weekend so they could have fun which they were very appreciative of.

"You be good Dominic." Darla said as she picked her song up and kissed his head.

"See ya later Dom!" Jimmy said, holding him and hugging him.

Once they left, Belle put his bags into her room knowing he wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room alone.

"Phone!" Dominic called out as he handed Belle her phone.

"Thank you!" Belle responded with a smile on her face.

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
Belle im bored
Belle hang out with me
Belle answer me
answer me
I'll ask Ranboo embarrassing stories about you

Beauty 😁🌸🖕🏼
STOP PLEASE DON'T

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
You ate crayons as a kid?!?!?!

Beauty 😁🌸🖕🏼
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

The Beast 😐🖕🏼🐷
answer my call

"What Techno?" Belle said as she put her phone on speaker and set the little boy on the counter.

"Belle i'm bored."

"Bored!" Dominic shouted as Belle smiled.

"Good job!" Belle spoke before giving the boy a high five.

"Is that an orphan?"

"No" Belle responded quickly as he chuckled.

"Can we hang out?" Techno asked the girl who smiled.

"I'm babysitting Techno."

"So? Little man can come along if he's not an orphan!"

"Fine, You're driving though!" Belle screamed as techno cheered, causing Domnic to cheer.

"Get ready, I'm leaving now!" Techno screamed before hanging up.

Belle packed a bag for the boy before changing and grabbing her purse and things she would need.

She put the backpack on and strapped Dominic into the car seat.

She picked up the car seat and walked down to the elevator and got in to meet the brown haired man outside.

"Who's this little guy?" Techno asked as he buckled his carseat into his truck.

"Techno this is Dominic, Dom this is Techno say hi." Belle said, putting the bookbag in the back and getting into the front.

"Hi" He said softly and waved at the older man.

"Hey little man! Are you ready to go on an adventure?" Techno asked him as he got into the front seat.

"Beach!" Dominic shouted from the backseat as Techno opened the windows so he could look out of them.

"To the beach it is." Techno said before pulling out of the apartment parking lot.

"I am not dressed for the beach." Belle responded as she buckled her seatbelt and put her window down.

"I think you look good." Techno shrugged as he looked at the girl.

Despite how nervous he was he had to act like he wasn't.

Well he didn't have to, he wanted to.

"Thank you." Belle spoke with a smile as Techno turned up the radio and watched the boy in the back start to dance.

The car ride was about 20 minutes and it was fun for all of them, the nerves seemed to go away after a couple minutes.

"Techno?" Belle called out as they pulled into a parking lot.

"What's up?" He responded as he put the car in park and started rolling up the windows.

"We are going to look like a married couple with a child." Belle pointed out before showing that her ring was on her left hand and her ring finger.

Techno held up his to show it was on the same spot.

They both burst out laughing before getting out of the car.

"Everytime someone says we are a married couple I'll let you post on my twitter." Belle spoke as Techno grabbed the backpack from her and put it on his back.

He grabbed a blanket from his backseat as Belle unstrapped Dominic.

"Bella! Beach!" Dominic called out as he started running.

Belle quickly picked him up and walked next to Techno.

"Yeah, we're at the beach!" Belle responded as Techno looked at her in awe.

Once they got on the beach Belle put him on the ground after taking his shoes off.

"Sand!" He shouted as he started running.

"Yeah and what you just picked up is a shell." Techno said as he grabbed Belle's hand and interlocked their fingers as they followed behind the little boy.

The pair strolled down the beach soon laying the blanket out and sitting on it as Dominic ran around.

"Doggy!" Dom said, running towards an older couple walking down the beach with a dog.

Belle jumped up and picked him up before he got too close because she didn't know if the dog was friendly.

"I want to see doggy!" Dominic said as Belle grabbed his hand and let him pull her over there.

Techno followed shortly behind them laughing as he watched the toddler drag Belle.

"Dominic, if you want to pet the dog you have to ask." Belle said as the older couple stopped and turned, starting to walk over.

"What's his name?" The older lady asked as she looked at him with a giant smile.

"Dominic." Belle said with a smile as he tried walking closer to the dog.

"You want to pet her?" The older man asked as he nodded his head.

"Penny no jumping." The man said as he leaned down and made sure he wouldn't jump.

"Hey! That's my sister's name." Techno spoke trying to make Belle laugh but she held it in.

"How old is he?" The lady spoke as she looked at her husband with him.

"He's two and a half." Belle responded with a smile as Tehcno put his arm around her.

Belle held back her laughter as she figured out what he was trying to do.

"Is he your's?" The man asked before laughing at the dog and the boy who were both sitting in the sand.

"N-"

"Yeah!" Belle cut Techno off who covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"You two mustve married early! Just like we did."
The man said standing up straight.

"When I turned 18 he proposed." Belle said coughing to cover up her laughter.

"Wow! How old are you guys now? If you don't mind me asking of course but you both look very young." The Women said as Dominic ran back to Belle and hugged her leg.

"I'm 21 and hes-" Belle started before Techno cut her off because he knew she didn't know how old he was and she probably would've said 69 knowing she had Ranboo's humor.

Well, Ranboo has her humor.

"I'm 22." He said with a smile as Belle picked up the toddler.

"Well it was lovely meeting you too." The older women said as they started to walk down the beach again.

"It was lovely to meet you as well! Have a great night!" Belle shouted as they walked back to the blanket.

Once the two older people were out of listening range Belle and Techno turned to each other and started laughing.

"She really believed us!" Belle said as she laid back on the blanket.

"We do look like a married couple though, and the kid adds to it." Techno started before Belle sat up and gave him her phone.

"Pass-" Techno spoke before getting cut off.

"121699" Belle said as she turned to see her phone unlocked.

"It's that your birthday?" He asked as Belle nodded.

"When's your birthday?" Belle asked as she opened a juice box for the toddler.

"June first. The day before we met." Techno spoke as he opened up twitter.

"Can I post on the private twitter?" Belle nodded her head as Techno logged onto her private twitter.

@BelleDaniels
/
Married Arc.

@ranaltboo
Replied to @BelleDaniels
/
What

@Ph1LzA
Repied to @BelleDaniels
/
Explain.
|
|
@ranaltboo
/
Explain.
|
|
@TommyInnit
/
Explain.
|
|
@WilburSoot
/
Explain.
|
|
@TubboLive
/
Tubbo.
|
|
@ranaltboo
@Replied to @TubboLive
/
SINCE WHEN WERE YOU HERE!??!?!

1462 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 38 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
605K 18K 48
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 they are just teenagers living their life as a streamers along with feelings blooming in the air. ❪ first book in the Greek Mytholog...
104K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
465K 11.2K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰...