Love on the brain - E.M

By Sollie1116

๐’ฉ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ... More

Cast
"Easy.ben barnes"
Confidence?
"A man?!"
"Eli you magic man"
"Salt in the wound."
Honey bee
"Princess your crazy!"
My freaking wife!
Your you
Nothing like drake
What she doesnt know wont hurt her
Deuces bitches!
Im landon
Maybe i do
Slut
"I'll stay"
"I dont fuck losers"
"Are you-"
Boo cross out dad
5 days
"Shitty fucking parents"
Gooo,miguel!
my girlfreind
full of shit
only the beginning
the terror twins
crazy bitch
stomped hearts
Crown
Change
Here we go again
Cobra queen
His names eli
Kisses and secrets
Enemy
Traitor
I fucking hate you
Quit
Binary brothers
Updatee
No one
Sorry

Baby im serious

1K 25 0
By Sollie1116

Kiaras pov:

Eli and demetri were going to try karate today.
To say i was terrified was an understatement.

Miguel and i pulled up to the dojo to see a shit ton of kids out there. I got out of my car and Miguel followed as we approached Demi and Eli.

"Hey boys" "hey kia" they both said. Miguel went to find and talk to my dad as I warned Eli and demetri about him.

"Look guys, he can be a little bit of a jerk. And in advance I'm sorry if he hurts your feelings in any way."

"Kiara we've dealt with bullies our whole lives, we could survive another" demetri said and walked away.

"Eli, baby I'm serious, hes fucking mean and i just don't want you to get your feelings hurt." "Kiara, ill be fine" i smile at him and lean in to kiss him but he pulls away.
"Right sorry I forgot" for some reason Eli wasn't comfortable with anyone knowing we were together.

I walked in the dojo and into the office since it really wasn't necessary for me to even train.

"Forward strike!"
I heard a whole bunch of yells but didnt pay attention until i heard the one thing i feared.

"Hey lip"

OH....SHIT....

Demetri tried to defend eli as i watched from the door with my head hung. In the end, demetri ended up hurt.
________________________________

Miguel was currently trying to convince demetri to change his mind about karate.
"THAT! Thats hooker talk! Besides i don't need karate when i have you" demetri said.

Eli and I walked in silence down the hall behind the other boys. He's been acting weird since yesterday.
________________________________

After school eli, miguel and i went to the dojo. As we sat in the car miguel started to ask questions.

"Are you guys okay?"
"Yea migs were okay" i think
"Alright, tell me the truth. Are you two together?!"
I jerked the car and looked at eli who looked at me and looked back down at his hands.
"I KNEW IT!! Why didnt you say anything?"
"Eli- hes not comfortable with people knowing"
"Oh okay well don't worry my lips are SEALED" it feels good that someone other then us knows.

We pulled up to the dojo and walked in. I went straight to the office

"Okay everybody fall in. Where is everyone?" My dad asked
"Crater face? Nose ring? Slingshot?"
"They quit sensei"
"Are you serious?" Everyone stood quite
" i mean good, that was a test, i wanted to see who the quitters are, not you guys, your in it to win it, right you could be at home playing on your i computers, playing your video games, eating candy,instead your here, doing pushups and learning how to fight" it was quite for a while until i heard something I really wish i didn't.

"Lip. Look even lips tougher than those guys" i watched through the glass as Elis head sprung up

"He's no quitter" i looked down  "could you please not call me that" and when he said that i sprung out of my seat and watched from the door.

"Excuse me what?" "I-i said could you please not call me that" "um ill warm em up sensei"
"No no no, lips got something he wants to say, sorry speak up a little lip or is your tongue messed up to? Are you one of those challenged kids?" " well, the doctor said i could be on the spectrum" "i don't know what that is, but get off it pronto, alright. If you don't want me to call you lip then don't have a weird lip. Cant you get surgery for that?" "I was born with a cleft lip, this is the scar from the surgery" "you mean it was worse before?! Or did the doctor just screw up, cuz if this is the after photo then that sucks man you should sue" "can we just please change the topic?" "You don't think i want to?! Its tough when its right in front of me. If you wanna be something other then a nerd with a scar on his lip. Then you gotta flip the script okay. Like get a face tattoo or gauge your eye out!" "Hey woahhh stop it that's enough" i said.

"No wait don't do that, you'll still look like a freak."  Eli shook his head and walked out through the back.
"Aw shit another quitter"
Immediately I grabbed Elis shoes and bag and my own stuff and ran after him.

"E-Eli" i looked around for him until i found him sitting on the curb.

"Hey Eli, d-don't cry please" i sat next to him and held him in my arms. "He's right Kiara, I'm a freak! No ones ever gonna love me!" "Eli stop crying. I love you. I love you more than you know and it hurts me that you think i don't yet you refuse to let me show you how much i love you!" "T-thats because i don't want you to be embarrassed of me" "oh honeybee i could never be embarrassed of you baby" I grabbed his face and held it in my hands pulling it down so we were at the same eye level. "You listen to me Eli moskowitz. I love you so very much and i love your sweaters and the way you do your hair and your cute stutter when your nervous and your perfect smile and how your personality always makes me feel warm inside or however i look into your eyes or kiss you i fee this fluttery feeling in my stomach and cant help but smile. And your scar. I love your scar" "thanks Kiara, but i need to flip the script"

"Yea well if you wanna flip the script, your not doing it alone"
________________________________

We went to the mall and bought brand new shoes and clothes that fit the styles we were going for. I bought a shit ton of band tees and carpenter pants and converse and shit while Eli got some stuff from tillys and foot locker.

"I feel like were missing something" Eli said looking at me.i smirked at him and he looked at me suspiciously

"Ya know , I've always wanted to dye my hair..."
________________________________

"Eli can you stop moving please!" I began to feel frustrated as he kept pulling his head away when i came near him with the bleach.

"Im sorry, I'm just scared." "Yeah well I've already got the bleach in my hair so there ain't no going back lover" i began applying the bleach and making sure it was all the way through.

"Okay im gonna go rinse my hair. Dont touch yours and dont get bleach on anything"

I rinsed the bleach out of my hair then brought Eli in the restroom snd rinsed his for him.
I applied the dye to both of our heads.

"Okay hun, you gotta speak with more confidence." " how do you do that" "well i love yor stuttering but you gotta talk from your stomach...not your heart."

We went over all the things to boost his confidence then rinsed our hair.

HOLY.SHIT!!!!

If i could jump his bones right now, i would.
"Baby i -this is-wow -i"
I kept crossing my legs to keep myself grounded. "Whos hotter now, ben barnes anakin skywalker...or me"

"Babe, if i say you, will you make out with me?"

He smirked and nodded lightly.

"Then honey bee anakins got nothing on you" we walked out of his bathroom and into his room and started making out for a few hours.
________________________________

Eli and i started gelling his hair into a mohawk as we got ready for karate.

"Eli"
"Yeah beautiful?"
"Todays the day, we gotta tell them"
"Are you sure"
"There's nothing i could want more then for people to know that Eli moskowitz is my boyfriend"
"Then we'll tell everyone today" he smiled and kissed me.

"Alright lets get going now ."

We pulled into the dojo.

"Alright, im gonna go in first then your gonna wait a few minutes before you come in."

I walked into the dojo and put my stuff down.
"New hair?" Miguel asked.
"Yup" my dad walked out of his office and did a double take when he saw my hair. "Badass hair kid" he smiled at me. "Thanks dad" "are you gonna train today?" "Yeah maybe ill actually start training more" we all fell in with me ,aisha, and miguel infront as my dad was apologizing when i heard the bells above the door ring.

"Welcome to cobra kai"
Miguel looked over at the door to see who my dad was talking to,"ELI? What happened?!" He asked in shock.

"Im flipping the script" "wait are you the kid with a lip? Nice cut bro, you see that, doesnt matter if your a loser or a nerd or a freak, all that matters is that you.become.badass! Hawk, fall in" my dad said proudly. Eli kicked his shoes off and stood next to me.

"Fear does not exist in this dojo does it?"
"No sensei"
"Pain does not exist in this dojo does it?"
"No sensei"
"Defeat does not exit in this dojo does it?"
"No sensei"

"Class, are you ready to lear the way of the fist?"

"YES SENSEI" we all shouted.
________________________________
"Soooo hawk" "soooo kiaaaa" i smiled at him as we walked out of the dojo.
"Ughhh i dont feel good" hawk said.
"What? Whats wrong babe?"
"I think the only thing that could cure it is your love and affection." He said with a smirk
"Oh yeah?" "Yeah" i threw my arms around his shoulders and kissed him forgetting about the people around us.

"Get a room you two!" Johnny scoffed before he did a double take.
"Wait!! Get your hands off her!" Hawk let go and moved away as i giggled.

"When did this happen?" Aisha asked pulling me away"Mmm the day of the big fight so maybe a week ago. But theres been feelings before then...long before." "Like since you broke up with marcus?" "Before" "woahhh, but you were with marcus since middle school when he moved here" "yeah but i knew eli before and he just makes me feel Ugh but like a good ughh" "well thats good" "ya know, i feel things for him that i havent felt for anyone".
we laughed and went our separate ways.
________________________________

Miguel was currently practicing how he was gonna ask sam out while i stood at my locker down the hall and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Hey princess" "hey honey bee" "what are you looking at?" "Miguel attempting to ask out larusso" we watched as Miguel got rejected and began to walk towards us. "Not so fast lover boy." I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back towards her so he could ask again.

She eventually said yes and i walked off with eli.
"Hey babe" "yeah princess" "since theres no practice today and its only a half day of school.... do you maybe wanna come do something with me?"
________________________________

We walked into the tattoo parlor and i saw the look on elis face. "Hey how can i help you kiara?" "Hey meg, i was wondering if i could get another piercing but on my nose this time and possibly a tattoo." "Mmm you know it's illegal for us to tattoo minors" sarah said with a smirk.  "Ricos in the back" she finished.

Eli walked with me as i sped walked to the back. "Are you sure about this kia?" "Yea babe, its not my first piercing." He looked at me shoked as i pushed my hair to show two earrings on each ear and lifted my shirt to show him the stupid belly ring i got that i 110% regret.

"Not gonna lie babe, thats kinda hot" he smirked. "Yeah well it was dumb of me to get done" rico came in and pierced my left nostral.

"Hey honey bee i hate to ask but can you wait outside for a while?" "Oh, okay" he walked out and i immediately asked for a tattoo on my hip and under boob.

Soon after I finished mines eli came in and suprised me by asking for a back tattoo of a hawk. "Kiara you might wanna hold his hand for this"

________________________________

We all sat on the floor stretching as Miguel brainstormed date ideas.

"Just get tattos with her." Eli suggested as i smirked and aisha and miguel sent him a questioning look. He stood up and took off his gi flexing his back tattoo as aisha questioned him while i was completely mesmerized.

Miguel stood up to talk to my dad and the rest of us kept working out.
________________________________

I was driving around town listening to music when Miguel texted me telling me how successful his date went and that cobra kai can do the all valley. I drove home and went to bed immediately but ended up staying awake thinking of the past.....

Little Kiara couldn't have been more excited to see her brother robby. Its not like everyday they could see each other but Shannon and johnny had decided they should see each other given that they were twins.

As soon as johnny pulled up to the park 4 year old Kiara ran out of her car seat in search of the blue eyed slightly blonde boy, johnny chasing after her.

Once they saw Shannon standing next to a 5 year old little boy with his fingers in his mouth due to anxiety of seeing his little sister by 8 months causing them to be considered irish twins.

Little Kiara looked up at her dad silently asking to go up to the boy. He looked down and nodded and she ran to the boy pulling him in a hug. It took robby a while to reciprocate the hug but once he did he didn't wanna let go due to the fact that his little sister felt so warm and homely.

Johnny looked down at the kids silently wishing the warmth he felt in his heart in that moment could last forever but he knew it wouldnt.

The minute robby met his little sister he felt like he needed to protect her all her life and from afar thats what he did. Kiara felt like no matter what robby did she would always be there for him.

Shannon didn't want them around each other. She was upset but mostly with herself. This beautiful little girl with a set of the prettiest eyes stood there with a beautiful smile on her face. Shannon often thought that if she Wasn't so eager to get rid of Kiara that she could've had her to but she also thought of Kiara as a big mistake. She always said she would never be with johnny again yet 2 month after she had robby she had another baby. She was mad that johnny was there for Kiara being born but not for robby. That he was the first to hold their daughter and that ever since then she was a daddy's girl.

No one ever knew about robby having a sister or Kiara having a brother because they thought that maybe if no one knew they wouldn't feel hurt......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 80
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
227K 7.3K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
27.1K 895 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
943 75 7
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โi put my heart into us and you cracked it in two.โž eli moskowitz x fem oc, moon x fem oc.