Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

65. Beginning of The War

59 2 1
By MoonlitGrace

Arianna's P.O.V

It was Carol.

"Who is it?" Aiden asked as I showed him the screen before picking it up.

"Carol, what happened-" I was cut off by a loud gasp from the other side.

"Arianna something is really wrong over here. I thought I saw some unknown people walk inside in the morning who seemed to be looking around for someone. That was when I noticed their arms. They had the Black Streets tattoo. I rushed to the surveillance team room just to find all of them shot down dead with dead bodies and blood all over."

"What?" I let out a short scream as Aiden looked at me with alert and worry.

"I think this place has been infiltrated by them. I need you two to go to the airport immediately while I try to get Noah out of here. Meantime you two need to get out of there as soon as possible. If they can reach here means they can track you too." She spoke hurriedly as fear laced her tone.

"Carol how can I just walk away, you need help!" I protested exasperatedly.

"Arianna listen to me! At this point the safety of Aiden, Noah and most importantly you is the main objective. I can handle here. The leader of Reine needs to be alive more than me. You have to listen to me!" She said firmly as I shook my head vigorously while Aiden just stared at me with panic.

I was about to reply back when a loud bang broke out through the phone as it went dead silent.

"Hello? HELLO?! Carol?!" I screamed in my phone to see the call already disconnected.

"What happened?!" Aiden asked worriedly.

"You need to go to the airport right now. Take a cab and reach there fast. Just go there and mention me and my plane will be ready. I will send Noah there in some time and I want you two to get in the plane and fly away." I said hurriedly as I ran towards the road.

"What do you mean you and Noah? Why am I getting in a cab? Where are you going?" Aiden asked as I shook my head, looking around for a cab.

"I need to get to the hotel. There has been a breach and an attack." I gasped out as his eyes widened. I was about to call upon the cab coming closer when Aiden's hand closed around my wrist in a death grip.

"I am not going without you. I am coming to the hotel too." He said firmly.

"Absolutely not! You are going to the airport right now and I don't want any sort of conversation on this."

"Then let's not have any. But I am coming with you too."

"You can't Aiden! Don't you get it? I can't let you come with me in a place where there is no guarantee of life or death! I won't let you!" I screamed at him as his stormy eyes glared at me.

"And I can't let you go in such a place alone." He said in a deathly low tone as I cried out in frustration.

"Stop being a fucking kid for a second Aiden and please understand! I can't let you. You know I can't. I am already getting late with every passing second!" I pleaded with him.

"I don't care if I sound fucking unreasonable at the moment Arianna. Either I am coming or you aren't going too. Make you choice."

"AIDEN!"

"You know I mean it. Don't waste time." He said lowly, his hand still clutching mine. Letting out a low growl of anger and frustration I finally caved in.

"Fine come with me. But you aren't leaving my side even for a side and I am driving." I said quickly as I rushed inside the car while Aiden sat beside me.

I quickly looked at him one more time as my mind screamed at me for my foolishness. I know I was majorly risking Aiden by caving in but I had no time to fight with him now.

Quickly starting the car, I drove in a high speed towards the hotel. I didn't even stop at signals as only one thing rang in my head.

Let them all be safe.

The moment we reached there, another loud banging sound rang out as Aiden and I looked at each other for a second. That moment I knew. Aiden was as scared as I was.

Not even bothering to stop the car properly, I flung the door open as I trailed towards the backside of the hotel with Aiden trailing behind me.

I walked in the warehouse behind as I ran inside. Opening up one of the cartons I pulled out two guns as I tossed one towards Aiden. Grabbing a box full of bullets I filled some in my pockets while I passed the rest to Aiden who did the same.

Walking inside cautiously I saw the fight was already ensuing with bullets whizzing around from almost all sides.

"Take cover at all times and for god sakes don't get yourself shot!" I hissed at him as we entered inside quickly.

Signaling with my finger, I gestured behind the large dining table as we rushed behind it immediately. A man turned around at once at the sudden sound of footsteps and raised his gun to shoot my head off but stopped the second he saw me.

"B-boss? Madam told that you and the two boys would have left!" He stuttered as I shook my head.

"Madam told wrong. I am here now and I want to know what the fuck is going on." I demanded as I crouched up a little, firing towards a man on the other side, hitting him right between his eyes as his body slumped down and fell dead on the floor.

"Our location was breached by someone and an attack followed. Many of our people are already dead but we have caused major harm on the other side too." He said lowly as he fired again towards the firing direction.

"Where is Noah and Carol?" I asked breathlessly.

"Madam is still somewhere over here while Noah has been locked safely in the kitchen." He pointed when suddenly I noticed a man walking towards the kitchen.

"Fuck he is trying to enter." I hissed as I got up immediately and rushed behind him, paying no heed to the protests behind me.

By the time I reached there he had already entered the kitchen as I cursed under my breath, following behind. I crouched behind the counter as the loud footsteps of the person echoed loudly in the room.

A pair of footsteps stopped behind me as I whipped around and placed the gun against the forehead of the person.

"Whoa Ari it's me!" Noah spoke up frightfully as I removed the trigger from his head.

"What are you guys doing here? Carol told that you two were at the airport." Noah asked with furrowed eyebrows as I kept an eye on the person stalking the grounds.

"We had to get here first. We couldn't just leave." Aiden spoke from behind as I shushed both of them. This was no time for chitchatting, we had to first get the hell out of here.

"Let's get out from the other side. I need to look for Carol too." I whispered as the three of us got up slowly, walking towards the exit.

Suddenly Noah's hand brushed against one of the plates as they crashed against the next one following a chain causing a loud sound to erupt. The man whipped his head around and fired towards us.

"DUCK!" I exclaimed as the three of bent down instantly, the bullet missing us by a fraction.

"Fuck you Noah." I hissed under my breath as I fired at the person, the bullet missing him and hitting one of the utensils.

Round of shots were fired between both of us, missing each other every time. He had to be an expert at this, missing my shots every time.

Suddenly a silence reigned on the other side as I scrunched my face in confusion. Why did he stop? Unless...

He was out of bullets.

Of course he was! Standing up from my position my eyes scanned for him again. He was surely hiding behind one of the counters only but this time, I had him.

Stalking closer my ears and eyes were on full alert for any sort of sound or movement. Turning around I walked towards the right side when the sound of cocking of gun was heard causing me to whip around immediately.

Fuck, it was a diversion. How could I be so stupid to fall for it?!

The masked man got up immediately with his gun ready for attack as I raised my gun, my finger settled on the trigger to blow his head off before he could.

"Arianna!" A loud scream echoed causing both of us to look at the source. Noah leapt out as he stood in front of me like a cover.

The attacker was stunned for a fraction of second, standing there frozen and not shooting. Taking advantage of the situation I pressed the trigger towards him.

But he was faster than that.

Expecting my blow he moved away instantly causing the bullet to hit his shoulder blade instead of his chest. Groaning loudly in pain he rushed out the door and escaped before I could even chase after him.

"Why did you jump in between you could have been shot!" I screamed at Noah who himself looked conflicted.

"Not now Arianna. We need to look for Carol first." Aiden kept his hand on my shoulder and spoke in a serious tone as I clenched my eyes shut, trying to erase the images of 'what if'. That is when I noticed Aiden's arm.

"You are shot!" I exclaimed, taking his arm in mine as I saw the blood trickling against it.

"It's nothing. A graze of bullet. Not my first time." He smiled at me jokingly as my heart thumped wildly in my chest.

What are feeling scared for now? You knew the risks when you brought him in here. After all you are selfish enough to have him with you over here instead of caring for his safety, isn't that true?

No no no, I don't want this! I didn't want him here, I didn't!

"I told you not to come here. I can't put you in danger." My voice cracked as his hand tightened against me.

"And I told you I can't leave you alone." He whispered as I broke away from him. I trudged along out of the kitchen without saying anything to the both of them.

Reaching out I saw the fight had subsided as the Black Streets had left, or what was left of them at least.

But what was worse was Reine also suffered huge losses in this battle, not to mention that our main headquarters location was just breached.

"Where the fuck is Carol?!" I cried out loud as a few men turned around to look at me, their eyes widening as they spotted me.

"Carol... she-" One of them stuttered as I walked up to him, my eyes blazing with anger.

"Where. Is. She." I spat out each word as he gulped harshly, pointing towards a random direction without saying anything.

I ran in the direction as I heard footsteps behind me, most probably Noah and Aiden but right now I had something bigger and more horrifying on my mind.

I saw a small crowd huddled in a corner as I broke through them. A choked gasp escaped my throat as I saw Carol lying on the floor clutching her stomach as blood stained her hands and dress.

"Carol!" I let out a small scream as I bent in front of her, taking her head in my lap as I pressed against the bullet wound.

"Ari- Arianna? What the fuck are you doing here? I- I told you to g-go to the airport!" She strained out, her face grimacing from the pain.

"I wouldn't leave you alone. But right now we need to get to the hospital and fast. Hey you! Quit standing there and fetch me a fucking car for god's sake! Also stop huddling you idiots, doing nothing!" I screamed behind me as all of them spread out hurriedly.

Soon a car was standing in front of the hotel as a man carried Carol to the car, making her lie down while I sat beside her. Aiden sat in the driving position while Noah sat beside him.

Quickly he drove to the nearest hospital as I kept Carol from fainting, while I stared out worriedly. In a few minutes we were at the hospital as a nurse rushed out with a stretcher.

On spotting us, a doctor rushed towards us most probably to say some bullshit but stopped on looking at me.

"She is shot and needs to be operated right now. Arrange it." I said loudly as she nodded quickly running back to fetch more people most probably.

"Carol I am going to kill you if you die!" I threatened her as a strained laugh escaped her throat.

"That's really rude for a dying person." She whispered as I shook my head.

"You are not dying. I won't let you. You have to still fight for mom and dad. We have to beat the crap out of Black Streets. You have to be there for me Carol, dying is not an option over here." I spoke out angrily, grasping her hand tightly in my hands.

"I know you are going to take your revenge. Just... promise me that you will shoot that bastard Stephen and make it hurt. Hurt hundred times more than it did us, did you over all these years." She spat out in the hardest way she could but her half lidded eyes still burned with the cold revengeful fire even now.

Carol was a true warrior.

"We will do that." I said fiercely when she was taken inside the operation theatre as I slumped on the cold, hard metal chairs. Propping my elbows on my knees I rested my head on my palms. I felt two people sit on the either side of me.

"We will kill every single one of those bitches." I heard Aiden speak out as I raised my head to see him glaring fiercely at the air.

"We will not kill, we will make them hurt. Hurt like hell. Hurt so much that they would beg for their death." I said coldly, clenching my fists.

"Do you want to... wash up?" Noah asked hesitatingly as I looked at my hands, now colored red.

"Not until I know Carol is fine. I am not going anywhere until this is done." I hissed out, shutting my eyes close to soothe the painful throbbing in my head.

After what felt like an eternity, the red glowing bulb on the top finally went out as the doctor stepped out, removing her gloves and mask.

"Miss Romano?" She spoke out as I got up immediately while she stared at me with a grim expression.

"What is it doctor?" I asked coldly as my heart beat loudly in my chest, almost leaping out.

She shook her head looking down as she said, "There had been a major blood loss by the time you people reached. Even the inner lung is punctured. We tried really hard miss... but we lost her."

"You mean..." I gulped harshly as she gave me a pained look.

"Miss Carol is dead ma'am. We are really sorry." She said finally as I felt a huge weight drop on my heart as my throat clogged up in anger.

Tears show weakness Arianna. Those who cry can also lose themselves in other emotions which lead to their downfall. Never let anyone see they are even capable of making you feel the emotion of defeat. Never ever cry.

My dad's voice echoed loudly like horn in my ears, blaring uncomfortably as I clenched my fists so tight that my fingers dug harshly in my skin letting out a thin trail of blood.

"Arianna you-" Aiden tried to walk towards me but I jerked my hand up at his face, stopping him right there.

I am not weak. I won't let them see they can break me. Nobody can break me. I am a steel wall, you can never pass through me or break me, ever.

"I am fine. Totally fine. But the Black Streets made a really big mistake again, attacking my family and they will pay dearly. They messed with a really wrong person." I hissed out coldly, red clouding in front of my eyes as the ringing got louder and louder in ears.

Kill. No mercy for them. Leave not one. Kill. Kill all. Make it hurt. Swallow them in your cold dark fire. Make them beg for their death, the sweet easy escape but don't give them. Make it hurt the way they did you.

"What now?" Aiden asked lowly as I looked in front of me, staring at nothing in particular. A sadistic small smile flitted over my lips while my eyes burned brightly with the cold dark fire filled with vengeance.

If revenge was best served cold then I would make sure to freeze their souls to hell, make them regret even looking at me.

"Now. Now a war has begun. They started this but sure as hell I will be the one to end this. End this war and end them. Once and forever. Let the final war rise."

Hey guys! Wassup???

Really intense chapter, maybe the biggest one till now...

Carol's death still haunts me. I know many people will be rather displeased with her death but this only added fuel to the simmering fire burning in Arianna's heart. Now she is ready to unleash her inner devil on the Black Streets and show no mercy!

I am so ready for the next chapters!

Also the story is reaching it's climax real soon... Just a few more chapters to go! :)

Who is ready for the dark side of Arianna? 

I know I am! >:)

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
1.3K 18 20
Tears pricked my eyes as I tasted bile on my tongue. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties but would not give him the satisfaction of kn...
2.1M 51.7K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...
105K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...