𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞. ✔️

By emilywithoutths

⚠️TOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one for... More

Info :)
1 minute
The family
The devil
The party
Mine
A good day:)
Vanilla
Good Choice
Frezzing
Obey
Innocent
Mom
Hate? Yes_no
Sacrifice
Flashbacks
Shock
He's good?
Care
Dead
Luca's family- not an update...
Chance?
Fire
Diffrent treatment
Destroy
If she stays I'm gone
What mom did
She's dead
Toxic
Afraid
Family ||
Ops!!

The ball

2.9K 61 5
By emilywithoutths

Camilla's POV: (Luca's mom)

I can't believe that my son placed his hands on a woman. He was never like this, he was always caring and treated women with respect. But now...he uses women and hit them.

I still can't understand what he did to Arie. She is a sweet girl and have an amazing daughter. She have manners and respect for people. As Matteo told me Luca have changed a lot. He didn't want to tell me what Luca went through, because my son will kill him.

It have been a month since Luca found, us and brought us to his house. He tried to avoid us and didn't talked a lot to us. He will usually always annoy Sofia, but now he's...cold?

"Vieni dentro" Luca said as I knocked on the door to his office. I opened the door that revealed a naked woman on his desk, I was shocked. Luca was on top of her and looked at my face blank.
(Come inside)

"Mamma" he said standing and buttoning his pants. He gave money to the girl he was having sex with and she went out naked with her clothes in her hands.
(Mom)

"Cosa posso fare per te?" He asked sitting on his chair. I was still trying to process what I just saw. I crossed my arms before reminding him that he is married.
(What can I do for you?)

"Lo sai che sei sposato?" I asked him, he chuckled before answering.
(Do you know that you are married?)

"Si lo so...ma non sapevo che mia moglie fosse una troia" I couldn't believe that the one talking was my son.
(Yes I know...but I didn't know that my wife was a slut)

"Luca what happened to you son?....why are you treating women like objects? You were never this way, you were caring. My Luca was-" I got cut by his whiskey glass slamming against the wall, and it made me flinch.

"I'M NOT YOUR LUCA MOM, I'M NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE...I'M HEARTLESS NOW. PEOPLE FEAR ME, THEY HAVE TO FEAR ME" he yelled before slamming the door and leaving me in the office alone. A tear came down my eyes as I left a sigh go.

I went out and headed towards the living room and saw Sofia there. She was sitting and watching television. She went through a lot since we got kidnapped, she was a slave to the men. I'm even surprised about how strong she is.

"Mamma" she said as I kissed her cheek.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked as I sat beside her on the grey couch. I stayed silent as Sofia placed her hands on mine.

"It's okay mom, he have also probably been through a lot, just give him time" she said and with that I hugged her.

Arie's POV:

I was chained to the bed because Luca was here and fucked the shit out of me, and I didn't enjoy it at all. He didn't even look me in the eyes doing it, I'm starting to get afraid of him...

Today we were heading to California because there is a ball on Friday. I really don't want to go with them but I will see my family. I don't even know if he will let me, but I hope. I miss them.

"I'm coming inside" I heard Matteo say behind the door. He have been there for some time now but I didn't answer him. I was all naked when he came in, he quickly turned around before talking again.

"U-I'm sorry" he said.

"Unchain me please" I whispered, my throat was dry and I felt dizzy.

"Luca will kill me if he knew I saw you like this" he said making my eyes tear up.

"Please...the key is on the nightstand...please Matteo it's hurting" I whispered again trying not to let my voice break. He sighed before walking and unchaining my hands, he didn't glance at me the whole time and that was good because I didn't want him to see me all naked.

"Thank you" I whispered wearing my shirt. Before he could answer the door slammed open and revealed Luca. I was freezing and looked at him, he looked angry and all he probably could see was fire.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He shouted at Matteo taking him by his shirt.

"I was unchaining her hands" Matteo said to him in a high tone. Luca chuckled before slamming Matteo at the wall.

"YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE THAT?YOU PROBABLY TRIED TO FUCKED HER" He yelled into his face, looking over at my direction.

"No I didn't..." Matteo said coldly.

"Because she deserves more than you and me" he said making Luca punch him in the face. He didn't stop and kept punching Matteo that there was blood all over his face.

'Do something' my inner self whispered, I quickly tried to run over to Luca. KEYWORD: tried. My legs were hurting and it was hard to move, but I managed to reach them.

"Luca please..." I said making his attention turn to me. He let Matteo fall and started to move over to me making my my body go backwards. Soon I was hitting the wall.

"You want to protect your lover huh?" He said making my eyes widened. He is not mental stable, MATTEO IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME DAMN IT.

"So killing innocent now is called protecting lovers...if it's like that then yes. Don't kill my lover." I said pushing myself into the wall. Soon I felt his cold rings on my face. I felt blood run down my nose and lips. He then grabbed me by my hair and started to pull me out the room.

"I will show you!" he said before entering the last room on the floor. The room looked like a sex room and there was everything you could ask for. From punishing equipments to pleasure. I was shocked of how I never saw this room or the most important why there is a room like this in his damn house?!

Luca throw me on the couch and chained my hands...again. He the took his phone out and called one of his sluts.

"Send me a whore" he said before hanging on, he then settled in the bed in front of me, looking deep into me. 'What the fuck is he doing?' I asked myself trying to unchain my hands.

"They will not break" he said still scanning me. I decided to ignore him. He started to chuckle after blood ran down my hands. 'Great' Before he could open his mouth the door opened and a very very naked girl came in. She looked at me before looking at Luca and giving him a dirty smile. I wanted to kill her. Wait what? No.

"Come on darling we don't have the whole day" he said as his whore kneeled down and started to suck him. When he called her darling something in my chest started to hurt. I shouldn't be feeling this way...

I looked away as soon as she started to ride him, Luca didn't even glance at her. His eyes were on my face telling me 'protect your lovers huh'.

"Look or I will kill your family" he yelled making me close my eyes deep before looking to the amazing view. The whore of him was moaning and touching him all over his body. There were flames inside me, I felt my eyes tear up but I tried to push them away.

He was looking into me and so did I as she was riding him. Soon I felt a tear on my cheek. It was hurting so bad inside that it was hard to breath. My head, wrists, back and face were hurting and I started to shake.

"You can fuck off now" he finally said making me look away trying to stop myself from shaking. She went off him and gave him a kiss which he returned. I guess it's 1-1 now. I felt disgusted of how I let him touch me with his dirty hands that have touched every girl in the world.

"Look at me" he said standing in front of me. I grabbed the chains still trying to stop my myself from
shaking. I looked at him and he was smirking.

"Don't play with me..."he said unchaining my hands.

"Because...I always win slut" he said leaning down my level. Hearing him call me that made my heart hurt bad...I felt like the old Arie. The slut. The nickname his stepdad usually gave her. He turned around and started to walk out the door.

"I hate you" I said making him stop, my voice broke of course but he didn't do anything instead he walked away.

Luca's POV:

"I hate you" When those words came out her mouth I felt something hurting inside me. I hate this feeling, I usually never feel like this. It's always just a quick fuck.

"The jet is ready Don" one of my men says. I nodded to him as he walked out. It was 1 at night and we will take off Italy at 2. So I decided to head to the mansion.

I started to drive and soon I was there. The driver opened my door and I walked inside to the silent as usual. I walked over to the kitchen, took a liqueur and headed to the garden. As I went out I saw my slut sitting there and looking at the clear sky. She was hugging her legs and her golden brown hair was on her shoulders blowing with the cool breeze. She was wearing a baggy black turtle sweater that was hiding all the scars and marks on her body. Her hands were covered with bandages, while her lips were stitched. The sweet cherry lips. 'Luca stop, you are not like this' my inner self came making me turn cold again.

"Did you pack?" I asked walking over to where she is. She said yes without even looking into my eyes.

"Mmm" I said trying to let her look at me, before I could say anything else she stood up ready to leave.
I grabbed her by her arm making her to pull it away.

"Don't touch me" she hissed looking into my eyes with disgust. I began to feel the anger flood, and grabbed her by her throat.

"I touch you when ever I like, where ever the fuck I like and you will not say a word...because slut you are mine! Mine to touch. Mine to fuck. Mine to mark" I said looking into her eyes, she stayed silent looking at me through her long lashes.

"Now go and fucking change so we can go" I said pushing her over to the door.

"She is your wife" I heard my dad say from behind.

"You have to treat her right and give her respect so she can do the same" he said again making me take a sip from my liqueur.

"She HAVE to respects me. It's not a choice" I said making him come and place his hand on my shoulder.

"Every king needs his queen..." he said.

"I don't need anyone" I said taking his hand off my shoulder slowly.

"Is mom and Sofia ready?" I asked after a long silent.

"Yes Sof and your mom is ready" he said, still studying me.

"Then dovremmo andare" I said heading out to the cars. My family drove in a car and me and Arie drove in another one. Philip and Matteo were already in California.
(We should go)

I got into the jet with Arie, not my family they had another one because I like to have space and prefer to be alone. My slut was sitting across me and was looking out the window. She had grey hoodie and joggers on, with a pair of white Versace sneakers, while her hair was in a ponytail. She looked hot to be honest, but not the hair. I hate when she takes her hair up.

"Take your hair down" I ordered her making her eyes turn to meet mine. She looked me in the eyes before raising a brow.

"Or what?" She asked calmly. She is pushing my limits I swear.

"You don't want to know trust me" I said placing my left leg on the right knee.

"Well I don't give a fuck I like my hair that way so live with it or go fuck yourself...oh no I forgot that you have sluts, call one of them they can do it" she said chuckling. She want to die.

"Look at me...slut. You do what the fuck I tell you to, without arguing. Got it?!" I yelled into her face. I was by now holding her throat pressing her head into the seat.

"Got. It?!" I yelled again but now holding of here broken hand. She hissed in pain.

"Y-yes" and with that I went back to my seat. I looked at her hand and it looked like the bones were out from their regular place, she didn't cry or anything she was silent looking me in the eyes. If it was anyone else they will have screamed to death.

"Give me your hand" I ordered her, she looked at me good before raising me the hand. I took the bone and placed it in the right place again, she didn't move a bit. I mean I know she went through a lot but I don't think that one of them is bone puzzling.

The evening:

"I don't want any mistakes, I swear if any of you do something stupid, I'm gonna kill all of you, now you can all fuck off" I tell my men, they were going on a mission to kill the bastard that didn't pay me after I gave him 8kg of drugs. Asshole.

"Don dinner is ready" the maid said entering my office. She was hot to be honest, she wasn't that high but her ass...fat.

"Come here and close the door" I ordered her. She was looking down the whole time and I liked that. She is afraid. I told her to get on her knees and she did as told. She started to suck but not as good as my slut.

"Okay you can fuck off, nessuno può fare niente in questa casa" I said pushing her on the floor. Before she could stand the door opened and revealed Arie.
(No one can do anything in this house)

She looked at me and then at the slut on the floor. And I could tell she knew what happened, her eyes looked deep in mine before talking coldly.

"When can I visit my family?" She asked still standing close to the door.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF" I yelled at the maid on the floor, she quickly stood up and left crying.

"And you close the damn door and come here" I ordered Arie. She sighed before doing as told.

"When can I visit my family?" She asked again after a long silent.

"I don't think you will visit them" I said reading some papers in front of me.

"W-what no Luca you promised I don't care..."she shouted. Moving closer to me.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T DO AS TOLD I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" I yelled making her flinch.

"Luca please....I want to visit them you promised..."she said placing her hands on my lap while coming down to my level.

"Don't touch me without permission slut" I said making her look at me blank. After along silent she decided to walk out. I let there do that because I can't handle her right now. 

Arie's POV:

It was Friday and the ball was today. We've been in California for about 2 days now and I didn't see Luca at those 2 days so that's good. He is probably fucking someone out there. I hate him so much, he didn't even let me visit my family, he promised for fuck sake!

"How are your bruises?" Camilla asked entering the room I was staying in.

"I don't know...they don't hurt as much as before" I said looking at her. She is so sweet and caring. She have helped me with the wounds and all that stuff.

"Oh darling I'm so sorry...he was never like this, but I don't know what happened to him" she said talking my hands in her warm ones.

"It's not your fault..." I said giver her a weak smile. Sofia than yelled after her mother and Camilla excused herself. After she went out I decided to get dressed because we are leaving after 45 minutes.

I don't know who bought the dress but it's pretty. I'm
sure it's not Luca, because he clearly hate me after that night I kissed a guy. It was just a kiss I don't know why he is hating so much. I did my makeup and hair. The makeup for the bruise on my face to be honest.

After some time the door to the room opened and revealed Luca, he was looking good. He had a jet black Armani suit and his cologne smelled good as always.

"Good you are ready now let's go" he said heading out the room after scanning me. I grabbed my purse and headed after him to the car. There were many cars not as usual. There was about 30 cars filled with guards and guns, they all had black on.

"You can visit your family after the ball, but if you misbehave I swear I'm gonna punish you and you will never see your family again" he said as we were in the car. I felt happy because I'm gonna se them. I miss them so much.

We arrived in front of the castle and I most say it was very big and pretty. There were lights all around it and there were a lot of people. Probably mafia too.

"Name" the boy asked Luca that raised a brow.

"Luca Rossi" Luca answered after placing his hands in his pockets.

"I-um I'm s-sorry Don" the little guy said struggling looking down. Luca ignored him and started to walk inside while he placed his hand around my waist.

"Stay beside me all the time and don't talk to someone except of my family. Got it?" He tell me.

"Yeh" I said making him smirk. Asshole. We went inside and all the eyes were on us. I felt nervous and I wanted to disappear. But Luca just pulled me closer, I could tell that all was afraid of Luca because they didn't dare to say something.

"Arhhhhh Luca Rossi" a man came while he had a champagne in his hand. He reached his hand for me to give me the drink he had, before I could do anything Luca took it and knocked it on his head. I was literally shocked, Luca needs therapy.

"Take this motherfucker" he ordered one of his men. All the attention was on us and by now Luca's dad was in front of Luca.

"What the actual fuck Luca" his dad said as calm as possible.

"He owned me money and plus he looked at what is mine" he said taking a sip from his whiskey. His dad sighed before taking his wife and walking to great some people. Sofia didn't come with us because she was tired.

"I most say Rossi your wife is something else" another man said making Luca smile. He never smile.

"Alex" Luca said shaking his hand. The guy named Alex then took his hand out for me to shake I looked at Luca, I didn't want to do anything that may cause that I will never see my family again.

He nodded and with that I placed my hand in Alex's. He took it up to his lips and gave a soft kiss on it. It was different from the ones Luca give. This one was...warm?

"I didn't know you will be here" Luca said to Alex.

"I know but I managed to cancel some meetings" he said taking a drink form the waiter. He even thanked him!?

"Can I have a dance with your wife?" Alex then asked after they talked for what felt like ages. Luca looked at me and I could tell he didn't like what his friend said.

"Yes" he said making my heart pound in confession. He can probably also sell me. Alex took my hand and we both started to dance to the music. He smelled good, he had hazel eyes while his hair was jet black.

"You smell good" I said before thinking. 'Stupid me'

"Thank you... I could say the same about you" he said chuckling. He even smile.

"So Arie I guess it was...is Luca treating you good?" He asked moving his fingers in circles behind my back. It didn't feel the same with him. With Luca it felt...good.

"Um...Yeh" I lied making him raise a brow. I looked over at Luca and he looked angry. His fits were tense while he was drinking fast.

"Then why is your whole body blue and red?" He asked making me look at him. I thought I covered them good!

"Why do you even care...we've just meet" I said annoyed, even tho he wasn't doing anything.

"Because Arie..."he started moving his hands down.

"I want you" he said. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"No you don't...you don't even know me. Please never talk to me again" I said walking to the bathroom. He is also an idiot. I splashed my face with could water and covered my bruises good before walking out and seeing Luca in front of me. He had his hands in his pockets so I guess that he is mad.

"What did he say to you?" He asked moving closer to where I was standing. I stayed silent looking into his eyes.

"I-um..." I really didn't know what to say I swear. He raised a brow before taking me by my throat.

"I. Will. Not. Repeat." He said making it hard to breathe.

"He just asked if you treated me right" I managed to say. He removed his hand and placed a loosen hair behind my ear that made me flinch.

"And what did you say?" He asked.

"Y-yes" I said taking a deep breath. He smirked before kissing me harshly. After we both went back to the ball room. Alex was also there talking to some men but he kept looking at me.

"Okay now to the years game" Luca said through the mic while standing on the stage. I was sitting with Luca's family on our table.

He ordered his men to do something and the guards came back with a beaten up man. He looked dead, and I was wondering if he even was awake. Soon 2 chains came down from the roof, Luca was smirking the whole time and I could tell he was enjoying it. Matteo was looking at him give him 'don't do it' but Luca just ignored him.

"Today we have my dearest uncle to visit us here..."he said making his dad to stand up. I couldn't believe that Luca did this to his uncle. But I'm learning something new about Luca everyday.

"I don't want to go deep into it so I will just say what the game is about" he yelled into the mic.

The man in the chair had blood all over him and he had scars and it looked like they also placed power into him. His head was hanging, so did his body. The chains was helping him stand.

"Every man in this room will slice a part of his body and feed it to a dog...if not you are gonna die with him" he said making his dad to move to where Luca was. Before his dad could reach them, Luca ordered his guards to stop him.

"LUCA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" His dad yelled in the silent ballroom. I was shocked off how Luca reacted and what he did. I can't believe I'm living with a murder.

"Nothing you should worry about dad" he said taking a knife from the table behind him.

"Now...my friend Alex, you are the first one" he said handing the knife to Alex. I could tell Alex didn't want to do that but he will die if he don't so he took the knife from a smirking Luca and cut a part of the mans skin, that you could see the bones now. I felt disgusted and wanted to throw up. Luca's eyes meet mine and I just looked at him blank, I could feel my eyes were starting to water.

After all the men sliced a part of the mans body there was almost just bones back. The man hissed in pain and it made it worse for me. I wanted to stop what Luca was doing but I couldn't. He will kill my family. Luca as enjoying it the whole time while his dad was looking in shock at his son.

"Live good in hell...uncle" and whit that Luca sliced his uncles throat. Blood came on his suit and face while he ordered his men to unchain the man. When I saw that I rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

"Are you okay?" Matteo asked. I was sitting beside the toilet while tears were down my face.

"W-why is he like this? What happened to him?" I asked looking up at Matteo.

"It's just the way he is....but he wasn't like that Shorty" Matteo said giving me a weak smile.

"Than why is he like this now huh? he is so cold and heartless...he only thinks about himself! I don't want to live with another monster. I just want my daughter and him to let go of me! He killed another one, probably innocent man. And it's not just a man it's his uncle" I yelled standing. Before Matteo could say anything the devil himself came into the view. He ordered Matteo to make the cars ready before Matteo went out.

"Because he was the reason I am who I am today" Luca said walking closer to where I was. I was backing off, I didn't want him to touch me. I-I'm afraid after what I saw today.

"Don't walk Arie" he said using my name. I still did that till I reached the wall. He smirked placing his hand down my bare shoulder. It was giving me shiver. He then pressed his face into my neck.

"Luca please don't touch me...please" I said closing my eyes and breathing heavy. He didn't do that instead he started to suck my neck.

"Shhhhhh" he said before taking my face in his hand making me look into his stormy eyes. He had blood all over him and it wasn't comfortable at all.

"I need you right now" and with that he started to undress me...

———————————————————
Hello sunshines☀️☀️ sorry because this chapter is late. But here it is I hope you guys are enjoying the story💛 thank you to all the amazing people that voted and is still doing it💭💭

-sorry for grammar mistakes, we are all humans after all👽

THANK YOU FOR 5K READERS I'M SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS 🥰

-When was the last time you had a hug?

Vote🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1M 555K 46
Revenge. I'm familiar with it. You have to be when you're the firstborn son of a notorious mafia leader. Death and vengeance have been the very found...
96.1K 1.4K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
56.6K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
255K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...