The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Od vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Viac

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 66: Turmoil

1.1K 34 22
Od vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Yes. It's me." 

I woke up to Eren's voice. Someone must have called early in the morning. Who could it be? I rubbed my face and covered my body with duvet. I am still sleepy and tired.

"I didn't receive a call from him too either. Is he in his old house?" Eren's voice was starting to get serious.

What are they talking? Is it Carla?

"Maybe he just hanged out with his friends or went to a vacation. But without informing you?" He asked. He was massaging the bridge of his nose. He sure looks problematic.

What happened?

"Okay. I'll try to call him too. Bye Mom." He spoke as he slowly puts his phone down.

He was still shirtless but he was wearing his pants. His hair was nicely combed in a bun, the kind of look that he does when he is in deep thought. He looks worried.

"Good morning." He greets as he went back closer to me and I smiled.

I welcomed him with a hug as soon as he plopped down to bed. He rested his head on my legs covered with duvet and pretended to fall asleep.

"Was it Carla? It's too early." I spoke as I tried to kiss his hair.

"Zeke didn't come home for 2 nights now. At first, Mom thought it was understandable on the first night, maybe he just hanged out with his friends but she called his phone countless of times and she couldn't get an answer. She was worried." He explained and I too went silent.

Why would Zeke not answer his phone? Did something bad happened to him?

I don't want to make Eren worried so I won't say anything yet. We don't know where Zeke is right. Maybe the best way to do first is to find him. I will gladly help.

"They already contacted the police and they are already conducting the search. I just hope nothing bad happened to him or anything." He said and I breathed. He's having a lot lately and this came up. I want to be the one to uplift Eren and support him in his battles especially like this.

"I will tell my men to look for him as well." I spoke.

"Mikasa, it's alright. I'm sure the police is already doing their job. Besides, I don't think Zeke is the type to start trouble. He's smart." He said and I agree.

"But you still need it. Just let me, Eren. Zeke is like a big brother to me too." I spoke and he looked at me.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said and smiled.

I blushed smiling and looked away.  He laughed at me and I pinched his cheeks. He still does have this effect on me. This sucks!

Even if we're already married, have actually slept together and did all that stuff but I'm still shy. What the heck is wrong with me?!! Urgghhhh! But at least I made him laugh.

I called Kiyomi to bring me some men to search for Zeke while Eren is taking a shower. I called his phone too multiples of times but he wouldn't answer.

"It's your turn now babe." He spoke as he went out from the bathroom half naked looking so fresh and I have to hide my drool.

I'm a simp for Eren that's for sure.

"Uhh yeah. Sure." I gulped as the towel hanged dangerously to where the obliques meet his transversus abdominis muscles as he dried his wet hair.

Holy shit. I should just stop fantasizing about him and get a hot shower!!

"Heyyyy! Earth to Mikasa." I saw a hand waving in front of me and I was shocked how the hell did he got here already??

"You were staring too much babe haha." He chuckled as he tried to kiss me and my eyes widened immediately pushing his face away.

"Come on. I know you just want to take a shower with me." He laughed and I scoffed as I walked towards the bathroom door but he was following me already while laughing. OMG!!

I successfully closed the door behind me and he groaned on the other side. I can't help but laugh as I fanned myself. I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart throb for a while. Damn Eren you're giving me a heart attack!!

I took a bath immediately and found him busy with his laptop while I was dressing. We then went outside our room to have breakfast where everyone is waiting.

"Excuse me Ma'am, I am so sorry to disturb you but someone is looking for you." The maid bowed next to me and everyone stopped eating.

"Did you not say we are eating?" Eren's voice was clear and the maid is fidgeting.

"She was so desperate Sir. I am very sorry." The girl spoke bowing and apologizing for causing inconvenience to all of us.

"It's alright. I was just done eating anyway. Don't scold her Eren." I spoke and smiled at Eren who only glared at the maid then proceeded eating.

I stood up and excused myself to everyone.

"I will go with you." Eren spoke as he wiped his face with tissue and went next to me.

As we went nearer to the ground floor, I heard a familiar voice of a woman but she was crying hysterically. It was Hange.

"Oh my God! Mikasa. Please, I know you have connections with Levi!! Please help us! I don't know what to do anymore." She was crying, sobbing at me and I was shocked.

What happened to her? Levi? What exactly happened?!

"Please Mikasa..I am begging you!! Please save Levi!! I can't live without him. I am carrying our child!!" She continues to cry and my eyes widened more.

I scanned her figure and she was wearing a coat but I know I saw a small bump.

She is pregnant. With Levi's child.

"Please Mikasa..I am begging you please help us!!" She knelt before me and I was too shocked to process everything.

"Hange. Please calm down. Go get some water." Eren helped her get up and commanded the maids as Hange continued to cry and I finally managed to move.

"Hange. Please tell us what happened. You don't look okay at all. We want to know everything." I spoke slowly as I rubbed circles on her back.

Eren was standing just looking at us. I flashed him a worried look and he looks like he was in deep thought.

"Levi..He..It was last night..We.." Hange said slowly but stopped as the maids arrived and got her some water and fanned her.

"Take it slow. I will wait." I assured her as I waited for her to calm down.

"Last night. A group of men barged into Levi and I's apartment and took him. You know he wasn't an easy guy, he was stabbed for few times but he healed quickly and managed it but they got me and threatened to kill me." She cried as she slowly said everything.

"And Levi just let himself submit to them because the other men was holding a gun near my stomach. He didn't have a choice but to save us..." Her voice was broken when she caressed her stomach.

I put my hand on hers and squeezed it. She cried even more.

"I don't have anything left with me, my family lives in the other city. I scanned Levi's desk and saw your number but you weren't responding, I thought you probably changed your number so I went here." She spoke and I nodded.

"He told me before that he worked for you. I know you are capable of saving him Mikasa. Please....Please..Bring back Levi to us..." She looked at me tiredly, her eyes puffy probably from crying so hard and begged.

"Please help me Mikasa.." She said as she let's her tears fall from her eyes and I feel the deep sorrow she currently is in.

I hugged her and felt nervous and worried.

It was Levi who taught me everything, I got pretty close to him ever since he knew I was an Ackerman. He was a big brother to me.

"My brother is also missing. Why would someone do this? I mean who would dare?" Eren spoke as I let myself sit properly again.

"I think I know." I spoke as I gritted my teeth in anger.

I don't know what I'll do if something happened to any of them. They will come back unscathed.

"Who? Who could do such terrible thing like this?" Eren asked and I looked at him.

"They are after us. They are after me too. You have to stay away on this matter Eren." I spoke.

I want them to probably go to somewhere safe first before anyone comes close to this place. I would let him join Hange for a while just enough time to rescue where Levi is. I am going to contact my men and search for clues. I don't where they hid him but I know Levi will find ways how to get out of the misery he is currently in.

"What do you mean stay out of this Mikasa? My brother is also missing!" Eren's voice was firm.

I sighed and stood up to look at him in the eyes.

"Eren, you have to get away from here. We don't know what they are capable of. It's better that you stay away to keep you safe. Bring Hange with you." I spoke.

It's only a matter of time before I cross paths with the ones who are after the Ackermans. I can't do well when someone is in danger. I'm better on my own since I can heal when it comes to fights.

"What are you saying Mikasa? Zeke is also missing and I can't just leave you like this?!" Eren argued with me.

I pulled him to a corner to talk and let the maids take care of Hange.

"Listen Eren. This is serious. I don't want you to get involve on this conflict of my clan. I just want to protect you. I will be fine. I will find Zeke too. You need to think about your safety." I spoke looking directly into his eyes.

He cupped my face and pulled me closer to him. I'm worried. I don't want any person dying because of me especially my loved ones.

"I won't be a burden. I can fight too Mikasa. I want to be with you. Please, let me stay.." He spoke softly as he caressed my hair and I can't help but cry on his chest as I clanged to him tight.

"Eren, I'm scared." I spoke and he rubbed circles on my back.

I'm not scared for my life.

I am scared to death of what will happen to him or anyone in my family.

Will I be able to protect them?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

627 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
93.3K 2.8K 24
A story about my OTP: Annie x Armin from SNK/AOT Annie stayed away from everyone, kept quiet. Was almost invisible to everyone around her. Well... Al...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
4.4K 69 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...