From Grey To White {Christian...

By MaliciousAdventures

Christian Grey has only known one way of life, one way of what he calls love. Until he met Madelyn Young. Any... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Distracted
Chapter 2 - Annie
Chapter 3 - Miss Steele
Chapter 4 - Red Room
Chapter 5 - Goodbye
Chapter 7 - Missing Annie
Chapter 8 - The Parents
Chapter 9 - Hospitals
Chapter 10 - Burch

Chapter 6 - White Room

3K 80 1
By MaliciousAdventures

Madelyn walked around the town, sulking. She had went down to the homeless shelter to see if they would allow her to come back tomorrow. They won't. She had nowhere to go. She was going to have to stay on the streets for a night or two, if not longer.

She passed Grey Enterprises and saw a young blonde standing outside, banging on the door. "Oh, come on!" Her British accent was thick. "Open the bloody door, you twat!"

Madelyn laughed, approaching the girl. "He isn't in there."

The woman glared at Madelyn. "You know him?"

"More than you know." The woman stared at her, still glaring. "I can let him know you came by if you give me your name."

She held out her hand. "Scarlet Silver." Madelyn took her hand, smiling and shaking it. Scarlet finally smiled back. "How do you know Mr. Grey?"

Madelyn scrunched up her nose. "He's a friend, sort of. I used to work for him." And make out with him. Until I found his Red Room.

Scarlet nodded. "Do you know if he has any jobs available?"

He will tomorrow. She nodded. "He does. You got the job. Come in tomorrow morning, okay?"

She beamed, a bright smile on her face. "Thank you!" She grabbed Madelyn and hugged her, pulling away and kissing her on the lips. "Thank you!"

Madelyn stood frozen, briefly before walking away. She slowly made her way back to Christian's place, dreading her last night with him.

~

Madelyn walked into Christian's bedroom to find him passed out on the bed. He looked so peaceful. After the fight they had this morning, she thought she was going to find him angry. Not sleeping peacefully, like a young child. She slipped her heels off and took off her dress, walking over to his dresser and putting on one of his shirts. She carefully climbed in bed with him, trying not to wake him. She sunk under the covers, exhausted from crying all day. She lay her head on his shoulder and rested her hand on his chest.

He jolted awake, quickly grabbing her hand. When he realized it was Madelyn, he released his grip and sat up, running a hand through his hair. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. Please don't be upset."

She sat up and shook her head. She knew better than to touch him. "No, I know you don't like me to touch you there. It's my fault." She quickly got out of the bed, walking towards the door. She turned to face him. "I'm sorry about this morning. I just can't handle your.." She trailed off trying to think of the right word. "Lifestyle."

He smiled, something she hardly ever got to see from him. He stood, walking over to her and grabbing her hand. He kissed her knuckles, looking up at her. "It's gone."

She squinted at him. No. Did he really do it? "What do you mean?"

He opened the door and walked out, dragging her with him. He led her to the room she feared. The only room that made her insides twist, made her whole body shudder. The room that made her want to run from the man she loved. The Red Room.

He turned around. He looked down at her, excitement spread across his face. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Don't worry, Mads." He bent down and kissed her lightly, lingering for a moment. He put his forehead to hers. "Come on." He walked behind her, putting his hand over her eyes. "Open the door."

She reached out and opened the door, shaking from fear. She wasn't ready for this, again. He lead her in there, still keeping his hands over her eyes. He finally removed his hand and jumped in front of her. He threw his arms out with a wide grin on his face. "See?"

She looked around. It was all gone. All of it. It didn't even look like the Red Room anymore. The leather had been torn off the walls, the bed was gone, the whips, the chains, the blindfolds, every little thing- just gone. She turned to him, biting her lip. "Why did you do this?"

He walked to her, running his thumb down her cheek and across her bottom lip like he always did. "For you." He ran one of his hands through her hair. "You said you didn't want to be part of this. You told me you would walk away if I stayed with this- What did you call it?"

She smiled. "Lifestyle."

"Lifestyle." He nodded. "I want you. And if that means turning my life around and trying new things just so I can be with you... I'll do it. I would do anything for you, Madelyn Young."

He brushed his thumb over her lip, like he always did. The familiar touch felt good, but she still didn't understand what was happening. She narrowed her eyes at him, a small smile playing on her lips. "I thought nobody could change you."

"You're not nobody. You're Madelyn Grace Young."

"And you're Christian Grey." She reached up and tangled her hands in his hair. "We need to sleep. You sort of have to give someone a job tomorrow." She took a deep breath and smiled as she stared into his intense gray eyes. "And I have unpacking to do."

He picked her up and spun her around. She threw her head back, laughing. He set her down and kissed her, grabbing her hand and running to his room. He closed the door behind them and looked her up and down. "You are so beautiful." He walked to her, unbuttoning his shirt she was wearing, leaving her in her bra and underwear. He walked behind her pulling the covers forward. He grabbed her by her hips and picked her up. He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He brushed his thumb along her jawline and across her lip, knowing it drove her crazy. He leaned down and kissed her softly. As he pulled away, he bit her lip, slowly releasing it.

She gasped when he let go. She reached up to touch his chest, but he stared down at her, his loving stare suddenly turning dark. Don't be stupid, she thought to herself. He's slowly changing. Give it time. She instead put her hands on his shoulders. His smile reappeared and he plopped next to her, bringing the covers up to both of them. He cuddled against her, the warmth calming him as he held her close. "Goodnight, Madelyn."

Madelyn smiled to herself. She didn't take him for this kind of guy. But she liked it. He was actually trying to change for her. If it stayed this way, she could see herself with him for a long time. "Goodnight, Christian."

~

Christian woke up the next morning to see Madelyn gone. Taylor was waiting in the main room and informed Christian that Madelyn had left for work early that morning. She had told Taylor to relieve Christian with the information that she ate breakfast and couldn't wait to see him when he got to work. Christian quickly showered, getting his suit and tie on. Today was a fresh start with Madelyn. He had to look his best and be his best self.

~

Christian walked up to his office doors, to see one of his ties wrapped around the door handle. He looked at the blonde at the desk and she smiled sweetly. "Good morning, Mr. Grey." He nodded at her, stepping towards his office. The blonde quickly ran in front of him, blocking the door. "You can't go in there, yet, sir."

Christian glared at her. "Excuse me?"

She looked nervous and he could see her sweating. She held up her finger. "One moment, sir. I am so sorry."

She peeked into his office, whispering. She nodded as he tried to peek in and failed. She quickly closed the door and turned to him. "Miss Young will see you, now, Mr. Grey."

His face distorted into confusion. He watched her walk behind her desk, blinking aggressively. "But it's my office."

The blonde threw her bag over her shoulder and smiled widely at him. "I'll be taking off, now. Miss Young gave us all the rest of the day off."

His eyes went wide and he shook his head as if he didn't understand. "But it's my company."

She winked at him and his jaw dropped slightly. "Have fun, Mr. Grey."

He watched her leave in the elevator and walked in to his office. He slowly opened the door and peeked in to see Madelyn sitting at his desk, wearing nothing but a trench coat. His eyebrows shot up and he stared at her. "W-What are you doing?"

She laughed and bit her lip, standing and walking towards him. "Isn't it obvious?" She grabbed his hand dragged him over to his desk, sitting him in the chair. She pulled his jacket off of him and leaned down, kissing him softly. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" He reached out to grab at the trench coat and she smacked his hand away. "Uh, uh. Not, yet." His breath hitched as she pulled the tie off the collar of his shirt. She smirked at him. "Put your hands out."

He put his hands out in front of him, looking up at her. "Whatever you say, Miss Young."

She put the tie around his wrists, tugging on it and making sure it was tight. She backed up and stared at him, her face suddenly serious. "This is as kinky as our relationship is going to get, understand?" He nodded, his eyes eager. "I know you cleaned out the playroom, but that doesn't mean you still won't act- Strange."

His face lit up. "Wait, did you say relationship?"

Madelyn opened her mouth to object and tell him that they had to work a few things out first, but the office door suddenly swung open. Scarlet Silver walked in and looked back and forth between Madelyn and Christian. She started laughing, looking at Madelyn, who quickly tied the trench coat shut. "So, that's what you meant by 'sort of a friend'." Scarlet looked over at Christian and winked. "Isn't she a great kisser? Soft lips, too."

Madelyn looked at Christian who looked confused and pissed at the same time. Madelyn smiled, innocently. "I can explain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 62.7K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.5K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
79.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...