Coins { DIFFERENT NAME }

By WafflePanda08

Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Vill... More

Prologue
Called Upon
Back Again
Japan
Meeting the Students
Lessons
USJ
Training One For All
Family
WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!
Rumors About Y/N L/N
Fuji
Flashes
Waking Up
The First Day Back
Declaration
More Investigating
Rescue
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.2
The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath
Mind Games
Pick A Side
A War Begins
Chaos
Spread the News
The Beginning Of The End..
Jaku Hospital Raid
The Truth Comes Out
The War Continues
One for All: All for One
Hero's Crumble
The Aftermath
Learning About OFA
New Book Cover!
Waking Up
Vigilantism
Assassination Gone Wrong?
Goodbye..
Moving On
Authors Note: Update!

USJ Part 2

899 45 3
By WafflePanda08

Don't touch my students until you're ready to take me on. You'll regret it otherwise, no matter what you mean to me.

I felt the air around me shift. Yagi knocked every thug out before grabbing the students and pulling them away from the chaos.

"So you're meant to fight me big guy." Yagi taunted the Nomu before punching it in the stomach. It did nothing.

"One f- I mean my punch didn't work on it." Midoriya stumbled out.

"Young Midoriya. I've got this." Yagi threw him a thumbs up before turning back to the Nomu.

"Head back to the entrance. I have to deal with dusty fingers. Take Eraser with you." I pointed to Aizawa's mangled body.

They didn't even have time to argue before Tomura started changing for us.

"This was my favorite pen you know?" I pouted looking at my newly made ash pile.

"That's not even a pen." Tomura stated.

"We're gonna have a talk later." I murmured before shouting in shock as I was pulled into Kurogiri's portal.

"HOLY SH-" I screamed as I started falling. Kurogiri literally teleported me above the USJ.

I fell through the glass pane, shattering it and continued to fall. As I was falling, I noticed that the Nomu flew out of the USJ and I was falling into..

"NOOO!! I HATE WATER!" I screamed before landing into the shipwreck zone.

I swam up to the surface and saw that on the edge of the water, thugs were encased in a ball that was held together by Mineta's sticky spheres. At least I wouldn't have to fight anyone in water.

"Go outside you insignificant waste of space!" My mother shouted she grinned at me maniacally.

"Of course, mother. As you wish." I forced a smile and walked outside. How much I longed to insult her and wipe that smile off her ugly face.

As I stepped outside, I realized what my mother was grinning about. It was raining. My enemy and downfall.

Rain meant mud. Mud meant messy. Messy meant excuses for beatings.

"Run faster Jack!" A squeaky voice squealed.

"I'm running!" A voice replied.

The Shigaraki brothers appeared in front of me. In their rain coats and muddy shoes.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you here?" I asked incredulously.

"We're coming to play with you, duh." Yoichi giggled at my expression before sitting under the overhang and pulling a few comic books out of his jacket.

"You ran outside in the rain to... play? With me? The creepy lonely kid you met like last week?" I asked.

"Are you going to keep asking questions or are you going to sit down and read with us?" Jack asked.

"Why would you...? The effort is pointless. A waste of time. It's also messy. You're just cold and wet now." I glared but internally I was beaming. No one had ever done that to me. People usually just speak to me once and ignore me the next time they see me.

"Look. Yoichi wouldn't stop annoying me until we came over to your house. He sees a potential friendship with you, so accept it already." Jack sighed, grabbing my hand and pulling me to sit in between him and Yoichi. Something in me told me not to fight it, so I sighed and started reading with them.

That was the first time I really felt happy. The first time I didn't think about my parents beating me. The first time I enjoyed something with others without me manipulating them to get what I want.

The beginning of something more.

"*loud gasp*" I gasped for air as I was pulled out of the water.

"Hold on sir!" Asui said as she pulled me to the edge of the zone where Nezu was standing.

I coughed out about a bucket of water before catching my breath.

"Thank you Asui. I'm good." I gave her a thumbs up before coughing one last time.

"You were under for a while, ribbit." Asui said.

"Yes well I have a strong lung capacity." I joked.

"You can head back to your classmates, Ms.Asui. I'll handle the rest from here." Nezu waved her off.

"Yes sir." She nodded before walking off.

"You're lucky that Mr.Shoji heard your shouts. We wouldn't have known you were underwater." Nezu stated.

"I'll have to thank him. How is everyone?" I asked, looking around. I soon noticed Cementoss sneaking Midoriya and Yagi out of the building. Midoriya was being carried out meaning he broke a leg bone.

"No fatalities. Mr.Aizawa and Thirteen are being escorted to the hospital as we speak." Nezu stated.

"I see. Well I'll take a ride with Yagi and Midoriya. Assuming they'll take a ride to Recovery Girl's office?" I stated.

"They are." Nezu nodded.

I stood up of the floor and ran over too where they were exiting.

~ Time Skip ~

"Oh before you heal him can I?" I asked, gesturing to a wooden spoon that I kept in the office.

"Make it quick." She scowled, handing me the wooden spoon.

"Yagi! What did I tell you about making sure that he didn't break any bones? He's broken both of his legs! Before you know it, he's going to have injuries that could be fatal if broken again!" I growled, smacking him twice on the forehead before sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"I'm sorry sir! He just needs more time. I'm trying, I really am." Yagi apologized, rubbing his forehead.

"I better see some control by next month then." I sighed, before grabbing my things and headed to the developmental studio.

•0•

"I told you not to break it!" PowerLoader shouted.

"Sorry. I can't prevent what happens. I tried to avoid his hands." I bowed.

"It's fine. You protected the students. Just don't expect the costume anytime soon." PowerLoader sighed.

"Yup. Thanks Maijima. See you in a couple days." I waved before walking out. Thank goodness he didn't kill me. Let's just hope that goes for Tomura also..

~ 0 ~

"Please forgive me Tomura! I brought meat buns." I asked sheepishly as I walking into the abandoned bar.

He glared at me, sitting on the couch.

"Thank you for the meat buns." Kurogiri said, wiping a glass cup.

"We're even okay? I fell through the ceiling at inhumane speeds into water. You should know how much I hate water. Just ask him." I pointed to the tv.

"Get me a game console and we're even." Tomura said, talking a meat bun.

This took me like 7 hours to make because of a writer's block! Hope you enjoyed! I'll post a lot more once I'm done with school. Two more days left 🥳 Happy Pride Month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 33.2K 58
What makes a hero, a hero? The courage? A symbol of justice? A symbol of peace? A boy filled with rejection and fear couldn't find the answer. What...
167K 10.7K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
52.6K 476 13
izuku yagi was bullied through out his life why because he was quirkless well fake quirkless the doctor put him as quirkless in fear of what will hap...
44.2K 1.5K 33
⚠️ TW: suicidal mentions ⚠️ 'Even without a quirk, can I still be a hero like you?' ... ... ... 'No.' ----- 'I pity you, I can be a better mentor tha...