Unknown Matter {Zarry, Ziam...

By TruthIzMe

"Everything Has A Purpose" ......... Born as a charmi... More

PREFACE
Chapter 1: A First Glance
Chapter 2: A Different Pursuit
Chapter 3: Invitation
Chapter 4: Hunting Lions
Chapter 6: Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Crushing
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: In Faint
Chapter 10: Addicting
Chapter 11: Hourglass
Chapter 12: Misty Ways
Chapter 13: Undeniable
OUTLOOK

Chapter 5: Meeting Everybody

2.7K 65 5
By TruthIzMe

                                                                      Chapter 5:
                                                                 Meeting Everybody

                                                                   +Zayn+

My eyes peeled open gently the next morning. It felt like I was being closed in a box. My room seemed so smaller to me. Maybe I am just having an episode or something due to the humidity. I sighed as I sat up on the edge of my bed. I still had their faces in my head. Louis Tomlinson and---Liam Payne. I know that it is wrong to fancy two people at once--- especially after you still are slightly in love with your former lover (for me, my only lover). Sigh.

I took a shower. Lotion. I wore my red t-shirt under my dark blue button-down shirt---leaving the two top buttons undone, fixing my collar, dark colored jeans, and my white Air Force 1's. I used a brush to slightly and carefully curl up the front of my hair---allowing the streak of blond to pop out.

I went downstairs to find the kitchen empty----Jake wasn't down there. I looked all around, he wasn't there. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I looked for something to have. I found a bowl of fruit with some yogurt. I remembered when mom would mix up yogurts with random fruits to start or day---she did that with me too.

I took the blue berry yogurt scooped it into a small cup, added raspberries, banana, and a few slices of of apple to it. I mixed it together with a plastic spoon before taking a bite. I chewed. Swallow. I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip.

The thought of Liam was beautiful, and Louis--- the boy with unbelievable strength, was delighting. I fancied them both. Strange to me. I took a glance at the clock and saw that I had five minutes before I had to leave. I sighed. I took another bite at the yogurt before throwing it away.

I left the house with my book bag on my back. I locked the door shut and got into my truck. I slammed the door closed and sighed. I didn't know why I was so frustrated this morning. Was it the fact that I still couldn't get over Chase? Me fancying two of the most beautiful people I have ever met in this town? My injured and hurting hand? I don't know why I am so frustrated. Sigh.

I started the engine before pulling off. When I came up to my school and parked the car, I heard a knock on my car window once I clicked the engine off. I looked only to find a smiling Lume. It was like I had a glowing light around me that could let her know I was here---that or she could scence me, but I doubt that one.

I got out of my truck and closed the door shut. Lume rested her arm on my shoulder. "How are you doin' Zayn?" she asked. I curled my lips into a smile and her grin grew wider. "I reckon, that means 'I am doing good.'"

Obviously, I could tell that Lume was excited about me going to her little family-and-friends-gathering later today. I sighed at the thought. Me being with Liam...well, seeing him. Maybe Louis will be there as well. I had no clue. At that minute, a boy with curly brown hair, light green eyes, full lightly pink lips, pale skin, and was lean with rounded muscles--- stood in front of me and Lume. When he smiled his dimples showed. He was beautiful. You could feel the envy run through your body once you saw him.

"Lume, where were you? I have been calling you for nearly two hours" he hissed at her. His voice sounded almost loud and he seemed to nearly growl at her. That type of tone would have me tensed up and my throat wanting to ball up. Lume seemed fine and she rolled her eyes.

"Calm your ass down, Styles. I was just about to introduce you to our guest later in the day at the get-together. Zayn Malik."

The boy with the sharply green eyes looked at me as I bit down my lip, looking down. He held out his hand and introduced himself by his full name. Harry Styles. I took his hand and shook it. His grip wasn't so tight as Louis Tomlinson's.

I looked at Harry once he let go. He clenched his jaw and blinked a few times. He bit the corner of his lip. I didn't know what was going on. I looked at Lume and her eyes seemed to widen a little. She looked at me with that smile on her face.

"Well, I think that we should be going. I will see you later today---all right?" asked she.

I nodded before she grabbed Harry by the wrist and walked away with him. I shrugged. I entered the school building and went straight to Physical Science. Once I was inside, our teacher, Mister Dallas spoke to me.

"Zayn Malik, how ya doin' there?" he asked. He had an Southern accent and not to mention that he was from Dallas, Texas. Funny. I tried not to laugh at his accent due to the fact that part of the time, you never understood what this man was saying.

"I'm fine Mister Dallas, sir" I replied.

"Now, do y'urself a favor and take a seat. Th' class will be startin' soon" he informed. I nodded and looked for a seat.

I found one, but I froze when I saw Liam sitting near the empty spot. I bit down the corner of my lip before dragging myself towards him. Once I was in his presence his orbs met me. He curls a warming, greeting grin.

"Hi" he spoke. His voice was a little deep but slightly regular. It fit him very well, his voice.

I bit down on my lip. "Hi" I peeped out. He grinned. I bit down the corner of my lip. It surprised me that he wasn't taken. He is such a pretty boy.

I asked him if I could sit next to him and he nodded. I sat by him on the stool and looked at his eyes. They were so brown that you would want to snatch them out of them and have them as your own. I looked down  and slightly straight.

"My name is Liam" he said to me, holding out his hand. I felt my cheeks grow red as I shook it. "Liam---Payne. And you?" Once we released he clenched his jaw.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik" I managed to say. I didn't know why every time I touched someone, their attitudes would change. Harry, Louis, now Liam. Thank god not Lume. Sigh.

"You just moved here?" asked Liam. I nodded. "Where you from?"

"Arizona."

"Really? I should've guessed, you look like the city-folk-type. Despite being slightly tan."

"Ha-ha, speak for yourself."

At that moment, Liam chuckled. His laugh was rather cute although he didn't laugh so loud---just a slight little chuckle. Mister Dallas started class and had us look at different textures of leaves, soil, and animal. We used a magnifying glass to verify the different cells in each item. After that Mister Dallas dismissed us. I went to go to the door when Liam grabbed my wrist and my cheeks burned. He quickly removed his hand from my wrist and spoke.

"It is was---nice, meeting you...Zayn" he almost stuttered out. If he didn't like meeting me or sitting next to me, then why didn't he remove himself or ask if I could leave?

He then showed a grin and I couldn't help but to curl my lips into a smile---slightly. "Nice meeting you too. I guess I will see you at the get-together later" I said. His grin then vanished into a face of confusion.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Lume said that I could come---she invited me. She promised to pick me up."

Liam then smiled once more. "Right! I remember her telling me that----I think I will go find her now" he said before walking away into the hall. I went to go find him, but he was nowhere in sight. He sure is a fast walker I assume.

                                                                        +Liam+

I pushed open the doors to the school with my jaw completely clenched and my fist tightened. I looked for Lume, and found behind the school with Harry---feeding him a squirrel. I zipped over to her.

"Liam, someone could have saw you" she spat in my face.

I didn't care about that. "Who the hell you think you are, Lume, huh?!" I hissed.

Her face grew pale. She knew what I was talking about. Inviting Zayn was the main thing that swam in my head. A human! True, Zayn was beautiful...but that's the problem. His scent, his looks---my family won't be able to handle him. At least me and Marley. But the others are able to immune to scents like Zayn's.

"I don't know what you're talking about" her voice was shaky.

Harry then chuckled. "I think I do."

Lume glared at him, but he kept a slight smile---slightly revealing his dimples. At that moment, Louis dashed from the trees and to us.

"I thought I heard noises, what's going on?" he asked---folding his arms across his stomach.

"Lume invited a human to our get-together---Zayn Malik" blurted Harry with that grin on his face. Louis unfolded his arms and looked at Lume as she bit down the corner of her lip.

"How could you?! That's just stupid Lume!" he hissed at her.

Lume scowled at Louis. "Don't tell me again. Harry said the same thing yesturday" she spat. I looked at a dumbfounded Harry as I approached him.

"You knew?" I lashed out.

Harry slightly nodded. "I did, but I didn't want you to overreact" he said.

"Well, you failed that progress!" I spat out. I was so enraged with everything that I didn't know what to do. I eventually found myself dash away into the trees.

I zipped pass each tree and even leaped on a few. All I wanted to do was get away from everything. I stopped myself when I heard the loud roar of a animal. I looked back and found a bear standing on its feet, ready to attack.

I clenched my jaw as my teeth sharpened. I ran towards and allowed myself to tackle it down. It fell hard and my fist crossed its jaw---breaking it. The bear still moved and I gripped its up with its head in my arms, snapped its neck.

                                                                          +Louis+

Two hours passed since school let out, and it had been an hour since I arrived at the house of the Paynes. Lume had been waiting for a full hour before going to get Zayn. She's gone now. I sighed at the thought of that beautiful creature being around me. I don't know what to do.

I heard Chera, Liam's adoptive mother, call me. "Louis! Can you come in here please?" she asked. I walked into the kitchen and found the brunette, pale skinned, purple eyed woman holding a knife. "Can you cut the cabage as I boil the eggs please?"

I didn't hesisate to take the knife and to slice up the cabage evenly. As I did, Marley walked in with Nica by his side. "Cutting? Watch yourself, you may lose a finger" he said. I could tell that he was joking---he was slightly grinning.

I pointed the knife at him. "You'd best make sure that you close your lips before I cut you." Marley let out a quiet chuckle as I slightly grinned while slicing the cabage.

Marley walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Are you drawn to me, Tomlinson?" Only I could hear that. No one else. I chuckled.

I looked at him and mouthed, "no."

Charse and Septon came into the kitchen, laughing. She was pretty. Charse. But I knew that I could never affectionately draw to someone like her. I am drawn to Zayn. I think I am. Sigh.

"So, where is Lume, Liam, and Harry?" asked Chera.

"I thought they were here" said Septon. Chera's face grew pale as she looked at Septon---Marley's did too. Of course he was worried as much as she was.

"Liam is coming back, he went to...pick someone up with Lume" I lied. Charse knew I was lying. She could as detect if someone was lying or not. That's her ability.

My ability is by far different. From any of them. Changing things into ice is more lethal---especially when just looking and thinking about what I want to turn to ice and freeze. Might seem fun, but when you're angry and you go to touch someone and they die from being frozen---where is the fun in that?

"Who are they picking up?" asked Charse---going along with my lie. She revealed a very faint grin that only I could see.

"Um...it's a surprise."

"C'mon, you know I hate surprises" piped up Marley. Argh.

"Who is it?" asked Nica.

I gulped. I placed down the knife and sighed. "Okay" I said. "His name is Zayn Malik. He's nineteen. And...well...he's um----different."

Chera stepped away from the stove to look at me. "How is he different? I mean, yes, he doesn't sound familiar and isn't our coven. Nor you or Harry's---is he?"

"No" I said. I gulped. "He's---uh---human."

Nica threw his hands in the air. "Surprise over."

They all looked at me. Septon approached with a clenched jaw.

"Have you lost your mind? We're not ready to have guest like him" said he.

"I know. You guys are---but yes, Marley, Liam, Harry, and I need to...be held back. Plus, I didn't invite him. Lume did. And Harry was the first to know. Liam and I found out today, hours ago."

Marley spoke through his teeth, "I'm going to kill Lume."

"You could never do such a thing" hissed Charse. Marley rolled his eyes.

We then heard a door knock and open. The conversation was over once the beautiful boy stepped into the kitchen with Lume and surprisingly Liam by his sides. Chera walked up to Zayn and shook his hand.

"Hello Zayn, my name is Chera---I'm Liam's mom" she said. Septon walked over with a slight greeting smile on his face.

"I'm Septon, his father" said he.

Chera introduced us all but me, Liam, Lume, and Harry---who just walked in through the doors. "I say we all get ready for our get-together to begin" suggested Chera.

Zayn bit down on his lip and I felt my throat grow dry. I grabbed Zayn's wrist and he almost snatched it away. I must be cold to him. I nudged my head over to the back door and he bit the corner of his lip. We managed to escape into the wide backyard area.

"So, you like it here in Newtown?" he asked me---while walking beside me.

I nodded. "Yeah, why? You just moved here or something?" I asked---knowing that had to be the reason he had asked me. I watched Zayn bite down his lip and my body almost grew weak.

"Yeah, I moved here from Arizona. I am staying with my brother" he told.

"Surprised. Why not your father?" I questioned. Zayn's face grew pale and his heart beated slower as I could hear.

"He---died. In the military" Zayn confessed. He bit down the corner of his lip and looked down a bit. I stopped and grabbed his wrist.

"Listen," I said, "I shouldn't have said anything. Me and my mouth. I'm sorry." Zayn placed his hand on my cheek---causing my throat to go completely dry. His warmth and touch runs through me the minute he touched me.

"It's all right. You didn't know" he said, removing his hand from my cheek. I let go of his wrist and we continued to walk out into the trees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 32.4K 18
Kade Eman is your average sophomore, except for the fact that he's gay. And falling for his sisters boyfriend. And he's falling hard. Elias Excer i...
1M 91.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
4.5K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...