DIL SE

By Sameera_Mo

Short stories ☆Some happy ☺☺ Some serious🙂 More

Behad✔
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Last part
DILKASHI ✔
Part 2
Part 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Mehek -Abaan (Dilkashi Sequel) ✔
Mehek-Abaan 2
Mehek-Abaan 3
Mehek-Abaan (Final)
MAASOOM ISHQ ✔
2
3
4
5
ZehnaSeeb : Sequel to Masoom Ishq ✔
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
CH 6
LAST CHAPTER
Shehryaar-Iqra (Bonus part I)
Shehryaar Iqra Bonus Part~2
Sunein Zara
Ishq ✔
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Inaayat
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
SUKOON
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Readers' preference
NOOR
Note
Anjaan
Anjaan 2
Anjaan 3
Anjaan 4
Anjaan 5
Anjaan Final
Wanna ask something

Part 5

7.2K 640 52
By Sameera_Mo

"Wow....kitna achha view hai yahaan se" Umaima was mesmerised as she slid the door of the balcony and enjoyed the cool wind striking her face. The view around just made her feel ecstatic.

"Hmmm...." wounding his hands around her waist Hasheer rested his chin on her shoulder and the duo just basked in the silence for some time

"Kaash mujhe udna aata"

"Kyun" Hasheer kissed her cheek

"Phir mai yun apne haath phailati aur puri duniya ghumti" Umaima spread her hands and imitated a butterfly

"Arre phir toh mai bore ho jata apni titli ke bagair"

"Aapko bhi le jaati jaise Sonpari le jaati thi na Fruity ko"

"Kaun Pari?" Hasheer frowned at foreign names

"Wo Star Plus waali "

"Achha ye batao ki aaj kya karna hai"

"Pehle naashta kar lein .. uske baad dimaag chalega"

"Hmm..jao fresh ho jao mai karta hun order"

"Arre arre Hasheer wo dekhein Giraffe...maine pehli baar dekha hai"
Umaima had donned on a sun dress with a hat and looked like an excited two year old whenever she would catch sight of the animals she was seeing for the first time..in person.

"Ummi zyaada kareeb mat jao cage ke" Hasheer reprimanded his little wife for her carelessness. He had seen many videos where the visitors had been attacked.

"Kuch nahin hoga..ek photo kheechein meri"

"Thoda side hato pehle nahin toh maine abhi hotel le kar chale jaana hai"

"Achha achha gussa kyun ho rahe hain..aa gayi mai side par..ab photo kheeche" She posed pointing towards the cheetah

"Sochein kabhi cheetah aapke peeche pad jaye...aap kya karenge"

"Uska khaana banne ke alawa aur kya kar sakta hun....haan agar tum mujhe bachaane aa gayi toh baat alag hai" Hasheer chuckled

"Phir humlog uske pet me honeymoon manayenge" Umaima laughed at her joke

"Shayad wo cheetah tumhari fantasy sun kar bula raha hai"

"Bade aaye huh" she smacked his chest but waved at the wild animal which was having its stroll

"Ab bas mai thak gayi.."

"Bola tha kuch comfortable sa footwear pehen lo lekin nahin aapko toh lambe dikhne ka kya obsession hai pata nahin"

"Kal se chappal pehen kar aaungi abhi lecture na dein aur mujhe uthayein"

"Aao peeche" Hasheer bent a little and Umaima climbed on his back

"Pehnu ya na pehnu" Umaima was biting her nails seeing the lingerie in her hands

"Ummi .. kya kar rahi ho tab se andar"

"Ba bas aa rahin hoon"

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and opened the washroom door

"Kya kar rahi " Hasheer swallowed his words as his eyes fell on his wife who was looking like a seductress in red

With long strides, he reached her and raised his brows "Do you plan to kill me"

Shaking her head incessantly, Umaima looked down not able to meet his eyes.
Lifting her chin, Hasheer kissed her cheek making her hold his shoulder "Hasheer"

"Hmmm"

"Wo wo mai taiyyar hun"

"Kahaan jaane ke liye"

"Hasheer nahin tang karein..main wapas washroom me band ho jaugi" she whined and that only made her husband laugh

"Aise kaise begumjaan...aap khud kaid hone aayin hain hum aapko riha kaise kar dein" Picking her in his strong arms, he dropped her on the soft mattress and joined her.

Sliding the thin straps off her shoulder, he made a line of wet kisses on her slender neck and coupled them with occassional love bites. His gaze got stuck on the cherry red lips and next second they were mercilessly ravished by his rough ones.

"Ummi" he moaned as he pulled the lace around her waist and the skimpy cloth got sprawled on the bed uncovering her and she immediately took a turn forgetting her back was as uncovered as her front. Caressing her back with his calloused palms, he unsnapped her hooks and started planting kisses on every inch of her skin making her clench the bed sheet in her fists.

He made her turn on her back only to get his breath hitched as her inner had shifted leaving her beauty bare to his eyes.
"Hasheer" she moaned loud as he sucked her right bud palming the left one.
Gaining a little courage, she opened his shirt's buttons and he helped her in taking it off his shoulders.

Getting inside the comforter, their bodies fused in together to experience the bliss of their union.

=========================

"Sadiya...mai abhi toh naye project ke baare me baat nahi kar paunga...actually I have promised my wife a date tonight" Hassan put on an apologetic smile

"Hassan humein bahut bada munafa ho sakta hai...nahin bhi toh crores ka profit ho sakta hai"

"Acha..par kitne ki investment karni padegi"

"Yahaan baat nahin karte hain.,paas me ek restaurant hai wahaan chalte hain"

Hassan gave a nod and there Mehreen was sitting ready and every minute looking at the clock.

She made three calls to Hassan but he didn't pick any of them.

Lastly when he picked, he snapped "For God's sake Mehr if I am not picking up calls it means I am dealing with something important "

"Kahaan hain aap"

"Office me...ab please phone mat karna mai aa jaunga ghar kuch der me"

Mehreen threw the phone on the bed and covered her face. She didn't know when tears started flowing.
It had been a month or so when her husband had forgotten that he even relations at home. Round the clock he was busy in something or the other.
When she would confront, he would pick a fight that very second.

Her phone rang and she immediately picked it up expecting a call from her husband.

Seeing her friend's name on the screen, she received the call "Hello"

"Oye kahaan ho tum"

"Ghar par" Mehreen wiped her tears and tried to sound normal

"Hain...but tere shohar yahaan akele kya kar rahe hain .. tune kaha tha na aaj tumlogon ka plan hai dinner ka"

"Hassan wahaan hain...." Mehreen only focussed on the part which carried her husband's information

"Haan mujhe laga tu washroom gayi hui ho.....idhar se toh akele dikh rahe hain .. ek minute.................nahin ek ladki bhi hai sath me"

"Wo ho sakta hai koi colleague ho" Mehreen's voice broke but she somehow spoke

"Ho sakta hai but zyaada raat me idhar udhar mat bhatakne de inhe..chal ab tu nahin aayi hai toh mai nikal rahi hun ghar ke liye"

"Theek hai chal bye"

Mehreen took the keys and stormed out with anger in her eyes.

In half an hour she reached Barista near Hassan's office and walked in

"Arre wo Mehreen hai na" Sadiya pointed at Mehreen who was looking here and there but next second found their presence on one of the corners

Hassan turned and got up seeing his wife who looked infuriated

"To yeh hai aapka office" Mehreen didn't know how she was holding herself from lashing out

"Mehreen aap galat " Sadiya tried to intervene

"Mai apne husband se baat kar rahi hun....bahar wale chup rahein toh achha hai" Throwing a glare, Mehreen again turned to Hassan who frowned "Mehr yeh kya lahza hai guest se baat karne ka....maafi mango"

"Achha ab mujhe maafi bhi maangni padegi aapke doston se.....oh I am sorry aapke kareebi doston se"

"Mehreen tum galat samajh rahi ho.....we were talking business "

"Sadiya aap beech me na bolein" Mehreen showed her hand this time

"Mehr ab tum badtameezi kar rahi ho.....Maafi maango aur chalo ghar" Hasaan hissed only to get a chuckle "I am sorry"

"Ye mai tum dono ko nahin apne aap ko bol rahi hun" with that Mehreen was out of there. Hassan followed her mouthing a quick Sorry to Sadiya who rolled her eyes at the drama.

Reaching home, Mehreen opened her wardrobe and  started throwing her clothes on the bed.

"Kya kar rahi ho" Hassan held her hand

"Hassan haath chodein"

"Kyun itni chhoti si baat ka batangar bana rahi ho "

"Chhoti si baat......apni biwi se jhooth bol kar raaton raat bahar rehna.....kisi bahar wale ke samne apni biwi ki beizzati karna chhoti si baat hai...."

"Baat ka batangar banana koi tumse seekhe.......kar di na wahi jaahilon wali baat mujge lagta tha padhi likhi ho samjhogi mujhe lekin nai "

"Haan hun mai jaahil...agar apne shohar ke time ke liye tarasna jaahil hona hai to hu mai jaahil" she sniffed "Pichle hafte mera birthday tha....pura din wait kiya ki shaadi ke baad pehla birthday hai mere shohar kuch surprise denge mujhe lekin ek chhota sa wish bhi nahin mila aapse"

"Yaar stress rehta hai samjha karo..aur bata sakti thi mujhe"

"Aap hote hi kahaan ho.........ya toh apne kuch fraud business partners ke sath meetings karenge ya paise ginte rahenge"

"Now you are crossing the limit Meher.....paise kiske liye kama raha hun...hum dono ke liye hi na"

"Kaun khush hai is paise se..mai toh nahin hun...pehle kam paisa tha lekin chain toh tha...shohar to tha" Mehreen hicupped

"Achha sorry.....kal tumhare liye ek achha sa gift order kar dunga.. yahi chahiye na"

"Nahin....filhaal mujhe is sab se azaadi chahiye" Packing her clothes in her suitcase, she dropped it on the floor

"Ab baat ko kheechne ka hi shauk hai toh jao...mera sar pehle se dard ke maare phata jaa raha hai"

"So jayein phir...Goodbye" Mehreen walked out of the house and hired a cab

Next morning, Salma frowned when he saw only her son on the breakfast table
"Meher kahaan hai"

"Kuch dinon ke liye mayke gayi hai" Hassan said encircling something on the newspaper

"Aise bina bataye"

"Humaari thodi si kahasuni ho gayi thi...toh"

"Toh tumne jaane diya" Salma was shocked

"Aa jayegi Ammi....gussa shaant hoga chaar din me wapas aa jayegi mai jaanta hun use" Hassan got up and left

"Jiska dar tha wahi ho raha hai" Salma closed her eyes and Iqbal could only shake his head in resentment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
113K 6.2K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
1M 45.9K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
570K 25K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️