Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

46

3.9K 142 42
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 46 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 07 (1)

    When Shen Liuchen walked back to the bed, Song Jinxi was lying in the quilt, looking at him with her eyes open and looking very cute.

    With a soft heart, he lay down gently, helping her to brush away the broken hair in front of her.

    "I woke you up?" he asked in a low voice.

    Song Jinxi shook her head.

    "Go on to sleep, it's only three o'clock now." He said.

    Song Jinxi looked at him quietly.

    Under the dim bedside lamp, his face was a little fuzzy, but he was still handsome.

    The voice was low and soft, Song Jinxi listened, as if there was a stream of heat flowing slowly in her heart.

    That is moving.

    She stretched out her hand, looked for his hand in the dark, and was gently held by him, and then tucked it back into the quilt, clasping her fingers under the quilt.

    His palms are so hot.

    The weather in May was actually a bit hot. She was holding a hot water bottle in her arms, and there was a hot water bottle under her feet. She was also covered with a quilt that Shen Liuchen had just turned over from the closet last night.

    Song Jinxi feels a little hot even though she is actually afraid of cold during her menstrual period.

    She raised her head and glanced at the direction of the air conditioner, and the indicator light was indeed dimmed.

    "Why don't you turn on the air conditioner?" she asked in a low voice.

    In fact, this answer is easy to guess.

    It must be because Shen Liuchen was afraid of her being cold that he turned off the air conditioner.

    But in this kind of weather, if it weren't for the menstrual holiday, Song Jinxi would definitely wake up from the heat if he didn't turn on the air conditioner at night. Not to mention that Shen Liuchen is a man, and his body is already full of fire, making it easier to get hot.

    Before he could answer, Song Jinxi said again, "Go and turn on the air conditioner. I'm a little hot."

    Shen Liuchen didn't go, but whispered: "You will feel uncomfortable if you want to be cold."

    "But now I am covered with a thick quilt and I am holding two hot water bottles. If you don't turn on the air conditioner, I will sweat." Song Jinxi's voice is still small.

    The feeling of two people talking quietly in bed is very beautiful, she likes it very much.

    She continued: "When I sweat, my whole body will be wet, and I feel uncomfortable when I sleep, and I can easily catch a cold."

    Shen Liuchen seemed to have guessed her concerns and leaned in and kissed her forehead gently.

    "I'm not hot, don't worry about me." He said.

    Song Jinxi pouted: "I don't care, you are not hot, I am hot."

    She broke free from Shen Liuchen's hand and pushed his shoulder.

    "Hurry up and turn on the air conditioner, I'm going to die from the heat."

    Seeing her obsessive look through the dim light, Shen Liuchen sighed softly.

    He picked up the remote control on the bedside table, turned on the air conditioner, and adjusted the temperature. Song Jinxi got up, leaned over to take a look, and snatched the remote control.

    "The air conditioner is turned on at thirty-one degrees, you are frantic," she said, adjusting the temperature to twenty-eight degrees.

    After finishing the adjustment, she put the remote control on her bedside table, then retracted under the quilt, and let out a comfortable sigh.

    "Do you know what is the happiest thing in summer?" After she finished speaking, she glanced at Shen Liuchen.

    "It's just lying on the bed with a quilt blowing on the air conditioner, while playing games."

    Her stomach is not sore now, but her back is still a little sore.

    She adjusted her posture and lay on her side looking at Shen Liuchen. Just about to speak, she suddenly felt bad for a while, got up again and ran directly to the toilet.

    "I really don't know when humans can invent that kind of sanitary napkins that don't have to worry about side leakage." She slowly climbed onto the bed and covered the quilt with Shen Liuchen's assistance.

    She held the hot water bottle in her arms again.

    "I heard that you don't need to be afraid of side leakage when using tampons, but you have to put them in...I think it's a bit scary, I don't dare to use them at all. Anyway, I won't use that kind of thing in my life."

    Shen Liuchen couldn't talk about her topic. He had to remain silent.

    Song Jinxi didn't expect him to say anything.

    She lay flat, looking at the ceiling.

    "Now I can only hope that those scientist, can  think of a way...I think it is good to make sanitary napkins in the style of safety pants, but it may be more expensive...it seems a bit wasteful."

    Shen Liuchen said . The dim bedside lamp turned off, and he stretched out his hand to cover her face.

    Shen Liuchen: "It's time to sleep."

    "I want you to sleep with me." Song Jinxi leaned toward him.

    When Shen Liuchen was about to lift the quilt and hug her, she turned around and took the remote control again and adjusted the temperature to 26 degrees.

    "It won't be hot even if two people are held together," she said.

    Shen Liuchen kissed her little head.

    With his long arms around her, she found a comfortable position in his arms, and gently pressed one hand against his chest, feeling his majestic and powerful heartbeat, which seemed to be hypnotizing.

    After a while, she fell into a deep sleep.

    When coming to a period, it is usually painful in the first two days, especially on the first day.

    As long as you survive the first day, the next day will feel much better.

    Moreover, the pain level on the second day is often only half of the first day.

    When she woke up early the next morning, Song Jinxi stretched her waist, feeling as if she was  resurrected. She feels that she can return to work again and contribute to the development of the company.

    Shen Liuchen let her rest at home for a whole week, until the end of her period.

    In the end, it was Song Jinxi who moved with affection, understood reason, was cute, and pretended to be angry, and persuaded him to reduce the vacation time to two days.

    But she won't be able to go to work until Thursday.

    In the past, she only thought that if there were a little more vacation, she didn't want to go to work every day, and wanted to be a degenerate rich woman...

    Now the situation is completely reversed.

    Some people don't want her to go to work every day.

    Because she was resting at home, Shen Liuchen moved the office to the home study.

    Song Jinxi was resting in the bedroom, and he was dealing with documents and holding video conferences in the study.

    In other words, last week, when Shen Liuchen was in the study to deal with documents and meetings, Song Jinxi would basically accompany him in the study.

    Shen Liuchen is always inseparable from her, no matter where he is, he wants her to be in front of him.

    But this time, Shen Liuchen only let her lie on the bed.

    After playing a few games idle and bored, Song Jinxi received a message from Lin Xiaoxiao.

    Last week, she was recuperating at home for a week. Through online chat, she established a good "sister-in-law"  relationship with Lin Xiaoxiao.

    Most of the time, Lin Xiaoxiao took the initiative to find her.

    Because she knew the origins of Lin Xiaoxiao, combined with the setting of the heroine in the original novel, as well as the various "catch-up crisis" that Lin Xiaoxiao is facing now, she can probably determine why Lin Xiaoxiao is keen to find her.

    Shen Liuchen's father was a big stallion, and he didn't make any contribution to the entire Shen family except for spreading his descendants everywhere. And now the head of the Shen family is Lin Xiaoxiao's eldest brother.

    Several young people of their generation seemed to have taken a fancy to Shen Liuchen's abilities, and wanted to repair their relationship with Shen Liuchen.

    Lin Xiaoxiao conveyed that they meant that Shen Liuchen must not be forced to go home to admit his relatives, but at least he must recognize these brothers from the bottom of his heart.

    It's just that Shen Liuchen had always been ruthless before, and when he faced the Shen family brothers' goodwill, he often ignored them directly. Before Song Jinxi appeared, Shen Liuchen focused on the market.

    He can have such achievements, especially in X City where various industries are semi-monopolized by the Shen family, and he can also break into the sky to build a business empire such as Jinyu Group-

    his own ability accounts for a lot of  most part, the convenience provided to him by the Shen family in all aspects cannot be ignored either.

    Now Song Jinxi has appeared. Through the exchanges between Lin Xiaoxiao and Song Jinxi these days, the man on the Shen family can also be sure that Song Jinxi is the only weakness of Shen Liuchen.

    They thought that through Lin Xiaoxiao's relationship with Song Jinxi, they hoped to affect Shen Liuchen, at least so that he would not resist contact with them.

    Lin Xiaoxiao seized this opportunity and often used "the reason to chat with Song Jinxi to increase feelings" to ask her brothers to suspend their frenzied make-up study behavior.

    Even occasionally, she even took advantage of the opportunity to chat with Song Jinxi and asked Song Jinxi to play a few games with her.

    Playing games is the kind of sneaky race against time, like a poor child who is oppressed by a strict perverted parent, but unable to resist.

    This entire week, Song Jinxi, who had watched Lin Xiaoxiao's tragic life, said that she and Lin Xiaoxiao are also traversers. She and Lin Xiaoxiao are in the same sky.

    Shen Liuchen wanted her to play games at home every day, and it was best not to go to work, only the two of them were together.

    But those brothers of Lin Xiaoxiao took turns to tutor her every day, which was really miserable.

    Hearing Lin Xiaoxiao said that they even had shift schedules. The people who teach her from Monday to Thursday were fixed. On Friday, they gave her a day off.

    On Saturdays and Sundays, depending on the situation, she will be given a half-day vacation, and the rest of the time will have to make up classes.

    After the two people got acquainted with each other for the first two days, and Lin Xiaoxiao was a self-acquaintance, for the next few days, Lin Xiaoxiao would find Song Jinxi almost every day.

    Moreover, when she looked for Song Jinxi, the first chat was basically the same.

    Song Jinxi is now used to opening the chat software, and whats he sees is the  "Ah" from Lin Xiaoxiao.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law."

    Lin Xiaoxiao said, "Sister-in-law, help!!!"

    Lin Xiaoxiao said, "Today they completely decided that I won't have time to play on Saturdays and Sundays, and I have to make up lessons every day. Until I was admitted to the first grade, how could this be possible?!!! This day really can’t go on, I’m going to run away from home.”

    Lin Xiaoxiao: “Sister-in-law, would you ask me to go out for dinner on Saturday? It’s been a long time since I saw the sun outside. I was picked up by the car after school every day. After a meal, I went back to my room and started doing various exercises. Is this kind of life really a human life? I don’t care about classes from Monday to Thursday. I can catch my breath on Saturday and Sunday, but only two days of rest are left. They still have to make up lessons for me.”

    Lin Xiaoxiao: “Isn’t it busy to be the CEO? Why is everyone so free? I really can't stand it anymore."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Girls who are oppressed by the power ask for help online."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "...Of course if you are not free, just forget it." A pitiful crying expression.

    Song Jinxi thought for a while: "Didn't you say before, they also think that you have to do tutoring from Monday to Friday, if the tutoring effect is good, your grades can improve, Saturday and Sunday will give you a vacation to let you rest, but how? Suddenly they have changed their mind now?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Really, I get angry when you mention this. Do you remember the life experience of the cousin Liuchen I mentioned to you before?"

    Song Jinxi: "Remember. "

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "It's his half-brother, I also want to call my cousin's Shen Liuyue. Last weekend we had a family gathering, he brought a woman back, in front of us. After that I finished my meal and went to dinner. While walking, I accidentally broke the picture of the two of them, I originally wanted  not to disturb other people’s good things, so I turned around and left, but he actually caught up."

    Lin Xuaoxiao: "He also asked me about that woman he brought back. I said she is pretty, she can be a sister-in-law. Of course, that woman can’t compare to a finger of yours at all."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, you are the best in my heart. Good-looking sister-in-law." The rainbow fart blew very smoothly.

    After Song Jinxi heard it, she felt a little beautiful in her heart.

    She sighed for a while, and sure enough, humans like to listen to good things.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, you may not know. I used to be young and ignorant. I thought he was particularly good and good-looking. He was also the best to me when the other brothers were studying abroad, so I couldn't bear it. I stayed closer to him. I didn’t expect him to misunderstand what I meant, thinking I like him..."

    Lin Xiaoxiao:"He even thought that I was praising the girl for her beauty, because I was deliberately talking angry and saying that I was being jealous."

Lin Xiaoxiao: "Just a big stallion like him, who would like him?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "And why will I be jealous? I am having tutoring every day, making my head bigger. Do I have the time to want to fall in love at all? I told him that I was not jealous. I thought he was a good match for that woman and hoped that they would get married soon. He even said that I lied, said I was duplicity, and kissed me forcibly!!!"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "The second brother accidentally saw it..."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "The second brother may have misunderstood our relationship, saying that I am not good at studying, but I still have the heart to have a crush on others."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Heaven and Earth Conscience, I really don't have a crush on him. Even if I used to like my brother and was a bit possessive towards my brother, it was because of the mistakes made by my youth and ignorance. After all, I am only seventeen years old now."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "You said he is a big stallion, and even a seventeen-year-old flower like me will not let go. Although I am not in the Shen family's registered permanent residence, I am at least his nominal sister!"

    Song Jinxi was lost in thought.

    Between the lines of Lin Xiaoxiao's words, there was contempt for the original male protagonist, which shows that the two of them are completely impossible.

    The plot line of this world is also completely messed up.

    But the world is fine now, and it doesn't seem to have become chaotic because the hero and heroine parted ways... Does it mean that even if the original hero and Lin Xiaoxiao are not together, the world will not collapse?

    She is not sure.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, do you want to go out for a big dinner on weekends? I have pocket money, and I will treat you."

    Song Jinxi: "I'll treat you, what do you want to eat, I will let your cousin reserve a restaurant."

    Lin smiled : "Sister-in-law, you are so kind!" A "kiss" expression followed.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, I'm going to make up class first. My second brother accidentally saw my request for foreign aid. He knew that I was looking for you not to make up class, but he didn't say anything, indicating that this method works. I often find you in the future, will you be bother  by me?"

    Song Jinxi: "Of course not."

    Song Jinxi: "I am not good at getting along with people, and I don’t have many friends. I used to be busy, I don’t have time to play with them. As time passed, no one came to play with me. If you look for me, I’m too happy to have time."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "That's good! I'll go to make up classes first, see you my sister-in-law."

During lunch, Song Jinxi  mentioned the matter. Shen Liuchen did not refuse.

    After lunch, she took a rest and Shen Liuchen accompanied Song Jinxi again. After taking a nap, Song Jinxi found that Shen Liuchen was not by her side when she got up.

    She went to the living room to collect water. Shen Liuchen was not in the living room either. The door of the study was closed.

    Shen Liuchen seemed to be very busy today.

    But now that Shen Liuchen is busy, she seems to be able to do something else...

    She is a fan of novels, has a reading habit for ten years, and can even be said to have a little "book addiction."

    She haven't read novels for a week and can only play games every day. After playing the game for a long time, it is easy to get tired, and book addiction will occur.

    Now that Shen Liuchen is not around, she can read novels secretly for a while.

    She first searched the Internet, and was surprised to find that the Dingding Literature City she read most often was also in the world of novel.

    Song Jinxi used to read literature in Dingding Literature City.

    It's just that the Dingding Literature City server in the real world is not very good, and the boss seems to be a bit stingy. Even if many readers and authors report that the server is not good, the boss never changes the server.

    However, Dingding Literature City is different from other literary websites. The novel types on the website are full of flowers and everything. The author's brain is bigger than one. The original work of Song Jinxi's current novel world is written by an author of Dingding Literature City. .

    This is such a coincidence.

    There is also a Dingding City of Literature in the world of novels.

    She couldn't help but searched the Internet for Dingding Literature City, and found that Dingding Literature City actually had Shen's investments.

    She also saw a post in the search results, which seemed to be a very alive author. After writing a book, because of the rampant piracy, he directly stopped writing..

    The article she was writing at the time seemed to be pitted.

    Song Jinxi didn't care.

    She downloaded the app of Dingding Literature City.

    The Dingding Literature City APP in the novel world is actually much easier to use than in the real world. There is no difference between the images of the two, but the refreshing speed is very fast and basically does not freeze.

    Because the software is obviously easier to use, she immediately registered an account, recharged, and searched a lot of novels on various lists.

    She plan to read one by one.

    She have to say that there seem to be many ghost writers in the world of novel. In her collection of these novels, every one of them is very novel, and the author's brain is very big. She enjoys reading it.

    It's just that the length of the article doesn't seem to be long.

    She spent three hours in one afternoon, and she even finished two books.

    She checked the time, guessing that she should still be able to read another one, and then selected the one she is most interested in now.

    The author's name seemed familiar, Song Jinxi didn't care. The key point was that the author's brain was too interesting and the writing was also very funny. She basically read it all the way with a smile.

    Seeing the wonderful plot, she couldn't help even rewarding the author with a lot of money.

    The plot of the novel was ups and downs, and she couldn't help holding her breath when she saw the climax.

    However, at this moment, the bedroom door was suddenly opened.

    Song Jinxi was taken aback, and the phone almost slipped from her hand.

    She subconsciously raised her head to look at the door, while grasping the phone tightly, forcing herself to be calm.

    When Shen Liuchen walked towards her, she pretended to quit the APP calmly, opened the browser, and began to swipe up and down unconsciously.

    Shen Liuchen sat on the edge of the bed.

    "are you feeling better?"

    Song Jinxi nodded, not daring to look at him, "Basically, it doesn't hurt much. I think it will be fine to go to work tomorrow in my state."

    Shen Liuchen felt helpless, rubbing her little head with his big hands.

    "No matter how you dare to bargain, don't go to work this week," he said.

    Song Jinxi put the phone lock screen aside, and looked up at him: "Are you finished?"

    She moved her gaze behind him and wiped his shoulder to look at the bedroom door.

    With her small appearance, Shen Liuchen always felt that she had done something bad without telling herself.

    It's just that he is really busy today, and Song Jinxi shouldn't be able to do anything at home, as long as it doesn't affect her body, he doesn't want to pursue further investigations.

    Song Jinxi's words are right, two people should always leave some private space together, as long as she can stay with him, she just wants to do something secretly, and he can even cooperate with her and not explore.

    "Wait, there is a meeting to be held," Shen Liuchen said: "What do you want to eat tonight?"

    Song Jinxi thought for a while, "Actually, the food you cook suits my appetite. As long as you make it, I like it. I don't have the pain as I did yesterday, and my appetite has improved a lot. Otherwise, just do what you want to eat today."

    "Okay." Shen Liuchen said, and glanced at his watch.

    Song Jinxi leaned over and kissed his face, and said, "If you are busy, go first. Don't worry about me. I have a lot of hobbies, and there are many things to entertain."

    Shen Liuchen kissed her on the lips.

    "I will accompany you again after the meeting." He touched her forehead and whispered.

    Song Jinxi actually wanted to say that she is not a child who can't do without adults, and he can do without worrying about her when he is busy with work. She was just worried that if she said that, Shen Liuchen would be unhappy.

    After thinking about it, she stopped talking. .

    After Shen Liuchen left, she picked up the phone again and continued to chase the article.

    The climax part of the article is very wonderful, and when she saw the most exciting part, Song Jinxi couldn't help but bit her finger.

    She held her breath and opened the next chapter. The software unexpectedly reminded her that "there is no more to follow."

    Song Jinxi: "......???"

    She quickly exited the chapter and looked at the table of contents.

    The time on the catalog shows that it was last updated one year ago.

    She went to the last chapter to read the comments.

    There are people crying and crying for the author to come back and update, and there are also people who wait too long for despair and give the author a negative score.

    There are also many people who are maliciously cursing the pirate websites that directly cause the author to stop. As a result, some of the words are too extreme and they are blocked by the website.

    Song Jinxi glanced at the author's name again, and suddenly remembered where her familiar feeling came from when she first saw the author's name.

    When she searched the materials of Dingding Literature City before, she saw the author who stop writing because of too many pirated articles, and that was the author who wrote this article.

    Being too distracted by the plot, Song Jinxi searched the author's name online again.

    That is, on the day of Qingming Festival a year ago, the author posted a post on the forum of Dingding Literature City, saying that he would rather stop writing than other use and post hos works without his consent.

    Many replies below.

    Some support him, some sympathize with him, and more people say they don't understand his actions.

    Saying that he stopped writing because of those hacking websites, it seems a little lost because of small things, loved ones hurt the enemy quickly...

    But no matter how they comment, and no matter how the readers belittle, curse, or cry out for him. The author never appeared again.

    Song Jinxi stepped into the pit and looked up at the sky.

    Think again that Dingding Literature City has Shen's holding company, Song Jinxi turned over the last chapter of that article, and had a bold idea in her heart.

    She poked Lin Xiaoxiao on the chat software and asked her whether she usually read novels.

    It took a while for Lin Xiaoxiao to reply.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "I don't like do it, but many girls in the class like it."

    Song Jinxi thought for a while.

    Lin Xiaoxiao doesn't like reading novels.

    In other words, she may not even know that she has traveled through a novel, and may think that she is just an ordinary travel.

    But this is not the most important thing now.

    Song Jinxi: "But I like to read."

    Song Jinxi: "I just read a novel, but it didn't end. I saw the climax part gone, I'm so sad."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Hahahahaha..."

    Song Jinxi "..."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sorry sister-in-law, I didn't mean to laugh at you, but I suddenly remembered a former classmate of mine. She also read a novel with no ending, and she cried and told me every day that she hoped to find that one. The author, she must take a knife, and kill him."

    Song Jinxi: "I think the author of the novel written on a website under the Shen family of your Shen family. Can you tell me whether it can be through your relationship? Get the author back? I think the author's writing and brain skills are in place. It would be a pity if he didn't write again."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "I will ask my second brother, what is the website of the novel you are reading? ? "

    Song Jinxi:." Dingding literature city "

    Lin smiled:" ha ha ha ha ha the name was very funny "

    Song Jinxi:" really funny. "

    Lin Xiaoxiao:." wait a moment, I'll be right back, "

    Song Jinxi wait After a while, Lin Xiaoxiao came back.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Second brother said that Huasheng has invested in many websites. The Dingding Literature City seems to be quite useful. A film and television company under Huasheng makes web dramas and often finds novels on this website."

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "It's just that there are too many authors in Dingding Literature City. If you are sure to find that author, the second brother can help."

    Song Jinxi used to be pitted in the real world.

    There are those who don’t know how to edit them in the middle of the writing, and there are those who let themselves go, and suddenly don’t want to write them later, they also have to write that one of the elders in the family has passed away, leaving her with hundreds of millions. She just terminated the contract without writing...

    Every time she met the author of the pit-text, Song Jinxi wanted to crawl over the network cable and press them on the computer desk to force them to update without writing 10,000 characters. The update is not allowed to eat.

    It's just that she has no power, no money, and no superpowers, and every time she can only get angry at the bottom of her heart.

    Unexpectedly, this time, she could go to the author directly through the literary website. This feeling is  too cool.

    Even if she can't see the second half of the article now, she still feels a little comfortable.

    The feeling of irritability in the whole body lasted until she went to bed at night. Shen Liuchen asked her what was wrong, but she refused to say.

    Shen Liuchen only thought that she was suffering from dysmenorrhea, so he didn't ask much.

    That night, the dream that had entangled Shen Liuchen for a week seemed to have progressed to the next chapter.

    In the dream, after he was rescued by the police and went down the mountain, he was sent to a welfare home in X City. He grew up in a wheelchair and his heart became darker and darker. At the same time, he hoped that he could meet a family and be adopted.

    Give him the warmth of the home he desires.

    He was adopted by Zhang Meimei and Cai Xiaohao.

    Zhang Meimei still brought the wild man home in front of him for sexual intercourse.

    It's just that Song Jinxi is not here this time, and the plot is a bit different.

    Because he was inconvenient to move in a wheelchair, and there was no Song Jinxi by his side to tell him to watch out for Zhang Meimei, until the third year of high school, after he clearly noticed that Zhang Meimei had something for him, he showed his alienation from Zhang Meimei.

    Zhang Meimei drugged him.

    Fortunately, Cai Xiaohao happened to be back.

    Zhang Meimei raked back, saying that he was plotting against her and tried to drug her, but he himself drank the drugged water.

    He had no ability to fight back in the wheelchair after the medicine was taken, and was beaten by Cai Xiaohao, then he threw him into the cold water to fend for himself.

    In the cold winter, he lay in ice water all night, and developed a high fever the next day.

    It's just that God seems to disdain his fate, even if he had burned to thirty-nine degrees, he survived without taking medicine.

    Also dropped the root cause of the disease.

    Since then, the resistance has become extremely weak, and it is easy to get sick with a little disturbance.

    One ear is also somewhat deaf because of a high fever.

    He left that so-called home...

    He woke up from a nightmare.

    Song Jinxi was still in his arms.

    Her sleeping face was beautiful, and her light breath hit his chest, like a soft catkin rioting his heart.

    He is basically certain now that this is not just a simple dream, it is likely to be everything he will face in a world without Song Jinxi.

    Is there any connection between him now and the one who was destined to be miserable?

    What does that game of saving the fox demon have to do with Song Jinxi's origins?

    At that time, when he saw the setting of "Fox Demon", if Song Jinxi was not sitting besides him, and his attention was not on her again, he would not have been able to detect Song Jinxi's physical reaction at that moment.

    He will also miss the clues this time.

    Shen Liuchen even had some doubts, wondering if he was also a certain fictional character...

    Is the world he lives in real?

    Song Jinxi returned to the company after her vacation.

    There are ten boys and two girls in the project team, Song Jinxi is one of them.

    A few boys had heard that apart from Xu Lili, there was another big beauty in the project team. They were all looking forward to Song Jinxi's return.

    It's just that they also know that Song Jinxi is already married.

    When Song Jinxi arrived at the company, the male colleagues looked at Song Jinxi's face and then at the diamond ring on her left ring finger, all of them looked a little bit depressed.

    Zhou Zhenghuang specially called them to the small meeting room and introduced Song Jinxi to everyone.

    What surprised Song Jinxi was that Xu Lili didn't take the initiative to provoke her today, but when she was looking at her, she occasionally showed the gaze of the winner, which made Song Jinxi a little unclear.

    However, since Xu Lili did not take the initiative to provoke her, she was rather happy.

    After she introduced herself, Zhou Zhenghuang talked to her about her next work and the projects she was mainly responsible for. Song Jinxi suddenly understood where Xu Lili's victor's eyes came from.

    After the introduction, the other team members all left. Song Jinxi stayed at the end, leaving Zhou Zhenghuang.

    Zhou Zhenghuang closed the glass door of the conference room and walked back again.

    "What's the matter?" he asked.

    Song Jinxi thought for a while and raised a question: "The forum basically doesn't need a structure, just simple construction. In this way, wouldn't I basically have no workload?"

    "That's it..." Zhou Zhenghuang smiled indifferently, and explained: "Lili's previous project team was also responsible for the official website design. She has experience in this area. The summer vacation is coming soon, the company Every summer, some excellent students will be recruited to do internships, and good seedlings will be signed first. Then she will lead the interns to develop the official website together, you will not arrange interns, and the forum will be in charge of you alone, which is enough. You are busy."

    "But I want to make an official website." Song Jinxi said.

    Zhou Zhenghuang looked into her eyes for a long time, and saw that she was very persistent, and was a little undecided for a while.

    Song Jinxi said: "The official website design can also be coordinated by two people..."

    "Lili said that both of you are doing the bottom frame design. It is easy to conflict when two people develop the same project together." Zhou Zhenghuang said hesitated.

    But he himself knew that Xu Lili's statement was totally untenable.

    Program development and design cannot be completed by only one person, let alone the possibility of conflict between two people developing the same project, but Xu Lili’s identity is somewhat special. She is currently the largest mobile game operator in China. The boss's daughter.

    As a game developer, Ximi Game Company has cooperation with that operator for almost all games.

    Zhou Zhenghuang didn't know if Xu Lili left the company at home and did not inherit what it was to run them to Ximi to be a programmer, but it did not hinder her technical ability.

    In addition, in order not to disrupt the cooperative relationship between XM and the operator, under the sign of XM's general manager, these people should give Xu Lili some convenience in work.

    So this time, Xu Lili said that she would develop the official website by herself, and Zhou Zhenghuang hesitated and agreed.

    In his opinion, when Song Jinxi goes to the development forum, the job is easy and he can get the same salary as Xu Lili, and most people will agree to this distribution.

    Unexpectedly, Song Jinxi loves her job so much.

    "When is the game expected to go live soon?" Song Jinxi asked.

    Zhou Zhenghuang said: "If the entire team works overtime, we will launch this game within one year."

    "If we launch this game within one year, then it will take at least half a year to open the official website to warm up the game." Song Jinxi After thinking about it, calculating the workload for a while, looking at Zhou Zhenghuang, she said: "You can let me and her develop the official website at the same time. Then whoever develops the more perfect one will use whoever. Do you think this is feasible?"

    Zhou Zhenghuang hesitated very much. .

    "In addition, I will also be responsible for the construction and maintenance of the forum." Song Jinxi said.

    Zhou Zhenghuang looked at her: "Are you sure you can take on such a large workload?"

    Song Jinxi: "I'm sure."

    Zhou Zhenghuang thought about it again.

    "Since you insist, then give you this opportunity. But your focus is on the forum, the establishment and maintenance of the forum, don't have any omissions." He said.

    After discussing the results, Zhou Zhenghuang asked her to report to him in time if she encountered difficulties. If the official website cannot be developed, there is no need to force it. Song Jinxi just responded, but didn't take it to heart.

    Even if it is to slap Xu Lili, she must develop this official website.

    Back on the seat, she really saw Xu Lili giving her another white look, she just chuckled and smiled, completely ignoring her.

    "A day off after two days at work," Xu Lili said, looking at the manicure that she had just done yesterday. "Since some people become mistresses, can they just wait for the old man to give money at home? What do you still work at the company for?"

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 201 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...
833 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
7.8K 412 15
โ In return for keeping your "secret," why don't you give me a kiss? โž โคท Baek-Hyun was a sick yet outgoing young boy living in Korea...until he died...
636K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...