42(1)

Chapter 42 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 03 (1)

    Song Jinxi slowly retreated to the window.

    The window was only slightly opened, and a cool wind blew in, blowing away the little resentment and anger in her heart.

    The thirty-three-story tall building is already tall in City X. Standing in front of the window and looking far away, she can almost get the entire city of X in her eyes.

    The feeling of trampling the entire city under her feet spontaneously arises.

    But Song Jinxi only glanced at it, but didn't look at it again.

    The key now is to stare at Shen Liuchen, so that he must come up with a solution quickly.

    Coincidentally, when she looked at Shen Liuchen, Shen Liuchen had been looking at her.

    Seeing her cast her gaze, his thin lips opened slightly, as if to speak.

    Song Jinxi seemed to have guessed what he was going to say, and quickly made a "stop" action.

    "Never reveal the relationship between the two of us," she said, "if you want to oppress them through my'Mrs. President' identity and make them stop paying attention to my name, this road will not work, I refuse."

    Shen Liuchen rubbed the forehead.

    He and Song Jinxi have discussed the matter of concealing their identity and working at the bottom of the company several times. Song Jinxi's attitude has always been very determined.

    She just wants to experience work as an ordinary person, and doesn't want to live in the eyes of others every day.

    It's just that there are groups of men in the place where she works. If he can't declare her sovereignty and make her identity public, her appearance and personality will definitely attract the attention of many men.

    Just thinking that she would be surrounded by those men, but he have to sit here alone...

    Shen Liuchen sighed lightly, and could only retreat.

    "Not to announce the marriage, just say that you are the adopted daughter of the Su family." He said.

    Song Jinxi thought for a moment: "Do you mean...?"

    "Just say that you and my parents are old friends, and your real name is'Song Jinxi'. It's just that your parents died when you were young. You were adopted by Su's parents, so you have another name called Su Xiuxiu."

    Song Jinxi: "...It's just what the people at the company said, shouldn't you need to talk about the Su family's parents?"

    Shen Liuchen's eyes flickered slightly.

    Judging from his contacts with Song Jinxi in the past few days, Song Jinxi is secretive about her parents in the original world, and has basically never mentioned it.

    He remember she said in her second year of high school that her parents divorced as early as when she was ten years old, and then formed a new family...

    that is to say, she was also alone in her original world.

    Not much better than him.

    But now, she seemed to be more close to Su's parents.

    When she came to this world, apart from wanting to be with him, did she ever want to find the warmth of a home she didn't have there?

    Somewhat similar to him, he also longed deeply, longing to have a warm home.