31(4)

Now think about it, after researching that thing, as long as Song Jinxi stays beside him safe and sound, he can keep it in the laboratory. If something happens to Song Jinxi one day, he will directly take all mankind to bury her together.

    If Song Jinxi knew what he was thinking, she would definitely want to slap herself because of her assumptions.

    While talking, the car slowly drove into the underground garage of Xiyu Shopping Plaza.

    Although Shen Liuchen would only visit here once a year, Xiyu SHOP MALL still set up his own parking space, which is usually locked. Only when his car comes will the parking space be opened.

    Shen Liuchen parked the car, and Song Jinxi followed him out of the car and into the elevator.

    The second and third floors of SHOP MALL are parking garages. The first basement is a huge self-selected supermarket, which is much larger than the self-selected supermarket that Song Jinxi saw in the real world before.

    You can't see the side at a glance.

    The merchandise is so dazzling that it seems to have everything.

    "Is the entire area over there full of cosmetics?" Song Jinxi asked, pointing to the cosmetics area.

    After asking, she later realized that she was talking too much. With Shen Liuchen's attributes, he shouldn't come here often, and it can even be guessed that he may have never been here before. She asked for nothing.

    "I want to buy cosmetics." She said.

    Shen Liuchen glanced in the direction she was pointing, thought a little, and said: "There seems to be a special store upstairs, which is better than this kind."

    Song Jinxi glanced at the cosmetics area again.

    "But... some counters seem to be very high-end, are those brands all miscellaneous?" She thinks those logos look very textured, and many women pick and choose in front of the counters, which should be at least worth it. The above is a small brand.

    Perhaps it was because they had been standing here for a long time, and they still seemed to be unable to discuss the results. The assistant who had followed them not far away came forward, stood behind Shen Liuchen, and asked him in a low voice: "BOSS?

    " Does our company involve the cosmetics area?" Shen Liuchen frowned slightly.

    The assistant shook his head and said: "Not yet. Although cosmetics and skin care products currently occupy a large market and have good prospects, you have never paid attention to women. The company's executives once had the idea of ​​acquiring a cosmetics brand. Later, because of some reasons, it was abandoned."

    "Let them draw up a plan and give it to me the day after tomorrow at the latest." Shen Liuchen said.

    As promised, the assistant retreated, and along with the bodyguard, followed them not far away.

    Shen Liuchen led Song Jinxi forward.

    Song Jinxi hesitated to say something, she hesitated and asked, "That... are you going to buy a cosmetics company again?"

    "Jinyu will be involved in fields with market with prospects, but it's just a matter of time." Shen Liuchen's voice was calm and could not be heard if there's anything is wrong.

    Song Jinxi squeezed the little meat on her chin suspiciously.

    Why was his words sounds unbelieving?