9

Chapter 9 The Second Death 02

    Song Jinxi laughed dryly.

    "Sorry, I was nervous just now, I used to say greetings first." She said, "... Actually, when I first came to school in the morning, there were very few people in the classroom. A classmate mentioned you to me and said your name is Shen Liuchen. "

    Shen Liuchen did not seem to be satisfied with this answer.

    He squinted his phoenix eyes slightly, and he looked at Song Jinxi with a chill.

    She didn't understand what she had said wrong, to make the male god to look at her with this look.

    Ink-black eyes reflected her little shadow, as if to see her through.

    Song Jinxi laughed twice, and bit the bullet and introduced: "My name is Song Jinxi, the Song of the Song Dynasty, the beautiful brocade, the best of things."

After she introduced, she unexpectedly got Shen Liuchen's doubts.

    "The nickname Xixi?" His voice was cold, and the final tone rose slightly.

    She don't know why, when the word "Xixi" came out of his mouth, and it seemed to be substantive, like a shallow and warm stream, gradually flowing into her ears.

    The tingling feeling spread throughout the body.

    At the meeting "eight years ago", they spent too little time together, it was only a little more than half a day.

    Shen Liuchen didn't ask her name. She might be too excited and nervous at that time, and forgot to introduce her name to him.

    Therefore, it was the first time he called her like this.

    The voice in a low voice seemed to be gentle.

    Song Jinxi's soul was almost hooked, and her heart always felt itchy.

    It seems to be picked up by some feathers.

    She blushed slightly and said, "You can also call me that... But this nickname is usually only called by someone who is familiar with me."

    After finishing speaking, seeing that Shen Liuchen's expression remained unchanged, she hurriedly added: "We are at the same table, and we will have to spend two years of difficult study together. It is considered an acquaintance. You can also call me Xixi."

    Friendship, She tossed her olive branch, but the other party did not respond.

    Also asked a question that made her confused.

    "Did you grow short when you were a child?"

A  black line crossed Song Jinxi's face, wondering if she had heard it wrong.

    But the male god didn't mean to repeat the question at all, he was still staring at her, as if waiting for her to answer.

    Song Jinxi once again bit the bullet and said, "Not short."

Seeing a trace of unbelief flashed through Shen Liuchen's eyes, she was probably sure that she had not heard the wrong question, and she suddenly became a little unhappy.

    Is the male god despising her for being short?

    She defended herself: "I grew taller since I was a child. When I was in elementary school, because of my height, I always sat in the last row. When I was in the sixth grade, I grew up a lot... but I didn't grow much later. Now it's only 1.63 meters, an average length of only one centimeter a year..."