71

Many people will suddenly and involuntarily twitch their legs when they are sleeping. It is said that this is because people's breathing rate is too slow, and the brain thinks you are dying, so stimulate the leg nerves to see if you are really dead.

    While the leg twitches, people often have dreams of falling from a height, and then suddenly wake up.

    Song Jinxi was "woke up" in this way.

    Her body has not eaten for a long time, and she has reached a state of extreme weakness. She was stabbed by the waiter who was possessed by the system just now. She don't know if it was because the system was too sudden, and the pain was three times much more painful. She still feels a pain in her heart.

    However, what is most uncomfortable now is not her body, but her heart.

    At the last moment, she was still worried about whether Shen Liuchen would mess around in the hot spring, thinking about how to persuade him to finish the hot spring safely, the next second she was sent back directly by the system, with no sign at all.

    Moreover, what does the system say?

    "This world is completely hopeless"...

    how hopeless is it to be completely hopeless?

    Shen Liuchen had already promised her that as long as she stayed by his side, he would lock the zombie virus in the safe, preventing it from appearing.

    On the other hand, Lin Xiaoxiao and Shen Liuyu broke off their relationship, but the novel world has always been fine, and it has not collapsed because of the emotional breakdown of the hero and heroine...

    Then what else can affect the stability of the novel world?

    Her rescue plan should have succeeded.

    Then why did the system suddenly make such a move? Even let Shen Liuchen witness her death with his own eyes again?

    She always feels that the system is deliberate, deliberately trying to stimulate Shen Liuchen, it is best to drive him crazy...

    But what good is it for the system?

    Shen Liuchen was completely mad. The world collapsed and it didn't benefit the system at all. Why did it do that?

    Song Jinxi couldn't figure it out.

    She was very hungry and thirsty, but she just didn't want to move.

    The system sent her out, coupled with the sentence it said, the intention was very clear, that is, not to let her be with Shen Liuchen anymore.

    Thinking that the world of novels might be destroyed, she would never see the person who said "I will help you realize your wish" again. She would rather die by herself than like this, and lose it after enjoying the ultimate pampering of the male god. She, immersed in the memories of the good life in the past, lived alone.

    ——Otherwise, just lie in bed and starve to death.

    Song Jinxi was thinking about it.

    Only after a while, she struggled and got up.

    Because after lying on the bed for too long, after she got up, she felt dizzy, her limbs were weak, and she couldn't stand still. After all, she stood still and her legs began to numb again.

    Struggling to walk to the computer desk and sit down, she turned on the computer and charged the phone again.

    Her phone has automatically shut down because of the long standby time.