31(2)

Shen Liuchen raised his hand, and pointed his slender fingers to her wrinkled collar, "The collar is wrinkled."

    Song Jinxi still hesitated.

    "I'll wait for you to go out with me, your dress looks too cheap." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Reluctantly, enter the dressing room with her clothes, she hung the clothes on the wall and sat on the soft bench, a little unhappy.

    She always felt that she was despised by her male god because of poverty.

    Even when they go out together, he wants to change  her clothes deliberately.

    Although she knew that Shen Liuchen had done nothing wrong, as Mrs. Shen now, she really had to pay attention to her own image, because she represented his face.

    He is a president worth hundreds of billions of dollars, and he takes his wife out. If his wife is too shabby, he will definitely be talked about behind his back.

    She sighed and glanced at the clothes on the wall. When she glanced over, she couldn't look away.

    Hanging clothes on the wall is more convenient than holding them in your hands. When she saw this skirt in a magazine before, she was deeply attracted by the color of the skirt.

    The skirt is in the style of the A-line group, with a pure white background and ink-like patterns all over it. When the model puts it on, it looks like a beauty coming out of a landscape painting, which is very beautiful.

    Even if there is no yarn, it looks very immortal.

    Her figure is not very plump, but she also have a nice figure especially her waist line is very beautiful. She is often teased by male colleagues in the company, saying that her future husband will be very happy. Because of her thin waist, it is easy to arouse men. Desire for protection.

    She just wanted to roll her eyes when she heard it.

    Since it can arouse men's desire for protection, why do they just want to copy her code every day, and don't want to understand her as a person?

    It's just that she just happened to be not interested in those stinky men, so she didn't ask this question and let them go.

    Because of her beautiful waist line and her thin body shape, she should be able to look good in this skirt.

    She stood up, looked down at the shirt she had loved for two years—

    sighed.

    Cub, it's not that your mother doesn't love you, but there are more better-looking clothes...

    Which woman in the world does not like the old and loves the new clothes?

    The resentment and loss to Shen Liuchen just now disappeared without a trace. She put on new clothes happily and looked at it with an open hand.

    The more she look, the more she like it.

    It’s just that, looking at the little skirt with such a beautiful and elegant loom, and thinking about herself, she don't even wiped any face powder, which makes her a little embarrassed to go out. She always feel that she is going out with a plain face like this. Isn’t it worth it to put on such a beautiful dress.

    Just when she hesitated, Shen Liuchen knocked on the locker room door.

    "Do you need my help?"