33

Chapter 33 The President's Substitute Little Wife 09

    "What are you doing? You let go of my child!"

    The child's parent rushed up, trying to beat Shen Liuchen's arm, but before she got close to him, she was kicked back by Shen Liuchen.

    Shen Liuchen seemed to use a bit of strength. Song Jinxi couldn't stabilize her figure after seeing her back a few steps, and fell directly to the ground.   

She started shouting, "Help. Someone wants to kill me! Help...Save my child..."

Her cry quickly attracted the attention of people around, but there are fewer people here, and there are not many people here.

    The  child tried to broke Shen Liuchen's hand with both hands and wanted to save himself. He beat his hand hard, even pinched him with his nails. Shen Liuchen was indifferent, even tightening his strength. The bear child could not save himself, so he could only throw his legs in the air. His face quickly turned red.

    Song Jinxi limped forward and quickly walked forward, "Shen Liuchen, don't pinch."

    She said, patted his arm, and went to break his fingers, but found that she couldn't move it at all.

    "You let him go, let go, okay?" She was a little anxious.

    However, Shen Liuchen never looked at her from beginning to end, and seemed to be unable to hear her at all. She held his cheek and forced him to lower his head. Shen Liuchen still did not look at her, staring at the bear child.

    It seems to eat people.

    "You put him down, Shen Liuchen..." Song Jinxi was too frightened, "He is going to be strangled to death by you."

    Shen Liuchen still ignored her.

    The bear child was already coughing, and he made a hissing gasp.

    Song Jinxi looked back and found that his eyes had begun to roll up uncontrollably, and even his tongue was spit out.

    She hurriedly turned her head and beat Shen Liuchen's chest hard, tears streaming out of her anxiously.

    "Stop it, Shen Liuchen, stop! Don't kill, you will go to jail." As she said, she looked back at the child's situation and beat him harder in the chest.

    Seeing that he was still indifferent, her hand touched his face again to force him to lower his head, touched her eyes again, and stood on tiptoe to let him look at herself.

    "I'm fine, I'm really fine, please stop, please Shen Liuchen, please."

    "If you are caught and shot, what should I do? Are you going to leave me alone?"

     It was her cry that awakened Shen Liuchen's reason. He looked down at her very slowly, and suddenly let go of his hand, and the bear child was thrown to the ground.

    The little boy escaped from the dead, touching his neck and panting, watching Shen Liuchen's eyes were full of panic, and even subconsciously crawled back a few steps to get away from this terrible devil, and was crying to his mother.

    The woman sat on the ground with her baby in her arms, crying, and there were more and more onlookers. Just now, Shen Liuchen's expression was too shocking. They were so scared that they dared not approach, but they all took out their mobile phones and recorded these pictures.

    Someone called the police.

    Song Jinxi wanted to grab Shen Liuchen's hand and wanted to give him a sense of security, but she was forcefully hugged into his arms.