Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Od Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... Více

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day

12.3K 425 202
Od Courts44

"Swap day? What's that" Asta asked the dark magic user. Yami gave him a bored look before answering his question.

"It means that one person from each base goes to a different base for learning experience." He explained.

"YES! SWAP DAY IS SO FUN! The last time I went, we went on so many missions" Magna shouted with joy.

"Yeah and I remember when I challenged the captain of the Purple Orcas. I lost, but it was so fun!!" Luck added cheerfully.

"Yum! Yum! I remember all the food The Coral Peacocks had" Charmy drooled.

"I hate swap day. I had to go with the silver eagles and they didn't even allow me to drink. Then they would also say I'm a peasant and poor. It was so boring" Vanessa complained as she took another swing of her beer.

"Wow it sounds fun!" Asta cheered, "Which squad was chosen to lead this time?" He asked.

"I think it's those flaming people" Yami answered with a sigh," And since everyone besides the newbies went, it would be between them who will go".  Y/N sighed, Heavily. She didn't want to go. She would rather train than go to a different squad. Noelle had about the same idea, but she mainly didn't want to go because she wanted to follow Asta when he visited Rebecca tomorrow

"Oh, I can't go I have to go somewhere tomorrow." Asta said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I can't go either. I'm will be busy" Noelle added with a huff. Everyone turned to Y/N who had a angry expression.

"No" Was her only response.

"You got to, kid" Yami said amused by her expression. 

"No".

"Your going".

"No".

" Finral prepare a portal for Y/N after she packs" Yami said ignoring the females glare. 

"I'm not going and there is nothing you could do about it".

________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the Crimson Lions" Leopold announced to the group. Y/N let out a annoyed sigh as she held her luggage. In the end she was held down by Magna, Luck, and Charmy as Vanessa packed her things. Yami than grabbed her head and threw her INTO THE FREAKING PORTAL. The last thing she heard was Asta muttering sorry, and Yami's laugh. 

'Stupid Captain making me go to this stupid tradition, when I don't want to' She thought to herself as she leaned her head back, 'Why, why does this always happen to me'.

"All you will be doing today is settling in your rooms and getting to know each other. I'm sorry that Fuegoleon Vermillion couldn't be here today, he is still be in a coma so I will be in charge. Randall Luftair, vice-captain of the Crimson Lions will now show you to your rooms." Leopold continued with a smile, and his hands on his hips.

The vice-captain nods before escorting us into the base. Y/N takes this time to examine the other Magic Knights. The first one to catch her attention was a familiar green eyed boy. With a smile she slyly walked behind him before jumping onto his back. The boy stumbled forward a little from the suddenness of the action but grabs onto the persons legs nonetheless. 

To be honest the boy knew who it was just before she jumped on him. He could smell the faint scent of sugar and vanilla before so he wasn't all that surprised.

"Hello Yuno" Y/N giggled as she placed her head on his shoulder. Yuno blushed at the contact before responding.

"Hello Y/N."

To say that other magic knights were surprised was a understatement. How can a member from the worst squad be friends with a member from the best squad? And what's more, the two continued to talk to each other like there ranks were nothing.

Leopold, who was walking behind the group, had a jealous look. His Love with hugging another man, and he didn't like it one bit. Y/N should be clinging onto him, he is a noble afterall. But,he placed a smile on his face before speaking up.

"Yuno, here is your room" he said pointing to the door to his right. Y/N slipped off of the boys back, much to his disappointment. Grabbing his luggage he calmly walked into the room, but not before seeing the challenging look in the fire users eyes. Yuno knew what he meant right away, and he wasn't pleased. So he did want anyone would do.

He slowly turned to leopold with a smirk.

Challenge accepted.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yuno from the Golden Dawns".

"Solid Silva from the Silver Eagles".

"Sol Marron from Si-Blue Rose!"

"Sekke Bronzazza from the Green Mantis-BaHa".

"The beautiful Kirsch Vermillion from the Coral Peacocks".

"Zara Ideale from the Purple Orcas".

"Fragil Tormenta from the Aqua Deer".

"Y/N from Black Bulls" The female stated grimly with a yawn. These introductions were giving her headaches, she could tell who they were by their actions and words. 

Solid was still a stuck up Royal but one look from her and he looked down in fear.

 Kirsch Vermillion obviously cared about his looks the most, he was stuck up, annoying, and thinks he is the best.

 Zara Ideale was a older red headed man who looked like he had severe ADHD. 

Fragil Tormenta look calm and simple. She didn't seem to talk much either.

Sekke Bronzazza was still a BaHa.

Sol Marron didn't stand near the boys and sat next to Fragil but still had so much energy. 

Yuno was still the same. Yuno was Yuno, no better to describe him than that.

Leopold was smiling wide and standing next to Y/N, clinging onto her arm. The female let him, annoyed that he wouldn't let go no matter what she tried. 

After the introductions everyone was served dinner. Some made conversation, while others kept to themselves. Much to her disappointments Y/N was neither. Leopold kept trying to talk to her along with Yuno. She just want to stay quiet and eat but no, they just had to talk to her.

"Are you feeling better?" The fire user asked while pushing some of the girls hair over her shoulder.

"Hm" Was her only reply.

"Did you get enough rest?" Yuno asked this time.

"Plenty".

Leopold clenched his fist. Why did Yuno get a response and he didn't. The fire user grabbed a bowl and placed it in front of Y/N.

"Here. It's good to eat food to keep your strength up."

"Hm, thanks" The female responded as she dung into the new bowl. Yuno placed a cup of water in front of the girl to which she gratefully took.

"So I hear that you use different types of magic, what can you use" Leopold asked with a smile.

"Alot".

"Lets visit the church some time" Yuno said as he ate his food.

"Mkay".

This went on for some time much to Y/N's disappointment. Yuno has never spoke so much like he has today. The purple eyed female didn't understand why he was acting like this. It wasn't like it was bad, it was just...Different.

Soon after dinner was done, the Magic Knights were told to roam around and get a feel of the place. Y/N stretched and tried to find a way to get away from the two males. She could just stay in her room and sleep but she wanted to roam around. So telling the boys she needed to use the restroom she slipped past them.

'Finally' She thought with a sigh as she walked through the hallways. She examined the Crimson Lion Magic Knights. They were....Interesting to say the least. 

The men would be training in the hallways, laughing, flexing, or doing something that would be considered Manly. Some would even be saying 'Ahha' and the other men would repeat the word. 

'I should've went to bed' The female thought, instantly regretting her decision. 

"Ahha" Someone said on to the right. Y/N turned to the man who was looking at her with a expected look. He was smiling wide with sparkling eyes. The female stared into his eyes with a blank expression.

'Does he want me to say it back' The girl thought as they stared at each other.

"Ahha" She responded with no enthusiasm. The guy smiled brighter, if that was possible. Though the girls response attracted the attention of the fire user Magic Knights.

"AHHA" They shouted almost scaring the girl. 

"Ahha" The girl replied. 

This unfortunatly went on for a while, though it did make the female laugh. Through all the laughing and...'Ahhas' they dragged the female into a workout room. They set up a rope and made two teams. Then each team would pull the rope towards themselves until one team fell. It was so fun and weird. One team was named Ah and the other team was named Ha. Y/N couldn't contain her laughter.

Next they had a pull-up bar. Each person would do as much pull-ups as they could and the winner would get a prize. WHen Y/N's turn arrived she pouted. She was too lazy for this kind of thing, but with all the cheering and shouts she went on with it. Jumping up she grabbed the bar and pulled herself up. Over and over again. She was internally dying but everyone's cheers made her keep going. After the 28th pull up the girl gave up, huffing and puffing on her knees.

Unfortunately she didn't win and she kinda glad she didn't. Afterall the prize was a bowl of salad. She liked food but not the healthy kind.

The men continued to pull her outside where they decided to have a 'Friendly' race. It was not friendly AT ALL. Basically, there would be a person on someone's shoulder and there goal was to push off the other person on another shoulder as they raced. Crazy as it seemed, Y/N was having a blast. She managed to push two people off before she got pushed off. The female laughed on the ground with the other that were pushed off.

This was the most fun she has had in a long time.

Unbeknownst to her, two males had been watching the whole thing with a smile of their own. One had a very proud look on his face as he watched her interact with his family while the other, was smiling for the fact that she was laughing. It was very rare for the girl to smile and laughing, not for the fact that she was emotionless, but rather because she considered it too much work to smile.

Y/N took a deep breath in before letting out a sigh and staring at the sky. A smile was plastered on her face. A rare sight. She quite enjoyed being here and it was only the first day. She planned to make the Black Bulls murder a little less violent. She took notice of the darkening sky as she stood up and dusted off her clothing.

'Well time to get my much needed sleep' She thought as she waved the group her goodbyes. She was definitely going to enjoy tonight's rest. The girl knew her body was going to hate her in the morning but it would be nothing new.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Today we have a simple day for training since we haven't received any missions today. We would be working in groups and will be sparing with another Magic Knight" Leopold explained while holding up a box, "This box has numbers and whoevers number you get will be sparring partners. Now come get one".

Everyone took turns in grabbing a stick that had a number. Y/N got the number 5. As everyone got with their partners she looked for the person who got the same number as her. 

There stood a boy with vermillion colored hair and a cocky smirk staring right back at her. The girl look up with a heavy sigh.

'Why oh why did I have to get him' She thought as they approached each other.

She had hoped that she would get anyone else besides him. She would even except Solid than him. The guy smirked as he greeted her.

"I am the most beautiful, gorgeous, and best looking here. Kirsch Vermillion at your service".

'Oh great. Another jerk to put into place. Let the games began...I guess'.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: AHHA. Thank you for reading this. And don't worry about her missing the mission with Asta, she will meet Rhya soon. Anyways, Chapter eighteen coming soon~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

361K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
104K 2.6K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
351K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...