Cruel Aberration

By cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 42

526 17 4
By cruel_love

Anaya pov

I was in my room counting my money with my nike sweat pants and  shirt , while my hair was in a messy bun.

While in the middle of that , I started realizing that some shit wasn't adding up.

Some of my money was missing. "Who the fuck is stealing my money!" I said to myself.

Oh hell no , I'm not up for this shit. Ima just put that to my to do list because I know mudafuckas gone crazy in this bitch.

I wasn't really mad that they took the money because I have over a million of it but I was mad because somebody stole from me.

While counting the rest of my money my phone started ringing. Without looking I answered.

"Talk."

    " Well damn, I can't get a hey or how is your day."

I laughed, "Well hello Jayden, how's your day today?''

      "That's more like it but it's cool , but you know what would be more good if you do me a small favor."

I sighed ,"Look Jayden even though I would love to but I got some business to do."

    "Ok , ima tell you the same thing when u ask me why you ain't get no invite to my wedding."

"Huh , hol'up are you saying that you are going to ask Keauna to marry you."

          "Yea but since you got some business to handle I'll ask Bree goodb--''

"Wait! , I'll go lemme just get dressed and Bree and I would meet you at the mall.''

           "Good , more like it."

"Boy, fuck you." I said while hanging up.

I got up and put away the rest of my money back into my safe. I called Bree to tell her to get ready to go.

"Wassup baby." Bree said

"Nun but be ready by time I come over there."

"Damn , who pissed you off today but I'm ready though."

"I'll tell you later and I'll be over there in 15 minutes.

When I got off the phone with Bree, I  went to take a ten minute shower. I was just thinking who would be that bold to steal from me.

When I got out, I went into my walk in the closet and pull out my orange cami , with some musty green jeans , and took out my florists cardigan.

When I was done I pulled out my brown shoes. I took my messy bun down so my hair was on my back showing my natural curls.

Went into the bathroom to add some eyeliner and my lip stick on. After that, I was done and got my phone off the charger and grab my purse and was on my way to Bree house.

As I approached Bree house , I pulled out my phone and called her to let her know that I was outside of her house.

Seconds later , I seen Bree coming out the house looking all pretty and shit.

"Hey sexy Naya."

"Hey girl , u look cute today."

"Thank you, you looking cute yourself."

"Lol, you know I try ."

"Yea I hear ya but where we going?"

"We are going to meet Jayden at the mall so we can help him pick out a ring."

"Wait are you saying he is going to ask Kee to marry him."

"Yas biittch!" I said in excitement.

"Omg I'm so excited."

"Yea who would have thought Jayden would settled down with somebody."

"I'm so happy for them."

"Yea I am too , just ready for the wedding."

----

Where the fuck is Jayden I said to myself. As I watch Bree text away on her phone while we wait for Jay.

" Boo!" I heard someone say behind my back and when I turned around it was Jay laughing.

I hit him and began to scold him for being late like always.

''Aye guh, u just wait until I get here."

"Boy shut up and let's go to this damn store."

"Why y'all always got to argue?'' Bree asked.

"Because that dumb ass never do shit right."

"Hello , what may I help you with today." One of the workers said.

"We just here to look for an engagement and wedding ring." Jay said.

"Aw ok , follow me."

''Oooh , what about this one?'' Bree asked.

It was an engagement ring and wedding ring with diamonds all around and the wedding ring had a big diamond surrounded with little diamonds.

"I like it , what about you Jay?"

"Yea that bitch nice, yo how much for this?"

"Well sir all together it's going cost 12,000 plus tax.''

''Yea ima get it.''

''Well Jay looks like you got it from here, we're going to get going."

"aight , see y'all later on."

When we got into the car , I began to tell Bree what's been going on lately.

"So earlier when I called , I kinda had a shitty attitude because I found out that somebody been stealing my money."

''Wow , so who do you think did it."

"I don't know but I also have this feeling like I've being watch."

"Guh all ima say is that you needa watch your back and make sure u protected at all times.

I signed, "I know."

Jay pov

I end up paying 15,200 for the whole thing. I wasn't tripping because Kee deserves it.

"Yo baby , Kee come here." I said as I walked inside the house.

"Baby , why is you screaming Destiny is sleeping."

"I didn't know but I wanna take you out tonight so go get ready."

''Even though that sounds good , who's going to watch Destiny?"

"Bree and Naya are now go get ready."

I watch as Kee ran up the stairs and I took that time to call Naya and tell her wassup.

"Hello." Naya sang into the phone.

"Yea , please tell me y'all are at home."

"Yea I just turned on my street , you coming already."

"Not yet but ima text you when to come and make sure Destiny knows what to do."

"Duh Jay , don't forget she's just a fucking baby."

"Nigga I know just don't fuck up."

----- the date

"Wow Jay, this is so amazing.''

"Yea baby , I know now follow me."

I had took Kee on a romantic dinner and now we was at the beach just walking on the sand watching the waves.

Anaya pov

I had just got a text from Jay talking about that we should be heading to the beach downtown.

Jay wanted to surprise Kee with us coming to be apart of something special like this. He also wanted Destiny to surprise Kee as well. We was just looking at them as they talked.

"Ok, Destiny u remember when your mommy looks up I want you to give your mommy the biggest kiss ever."

"Otay." Destiny struggle to say.

''Omg look Bree , it's time. Destiny is going to do great.''

Kee pov

"Jay look at the stars it goes with the water." Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yea and you are too."

I blushed, "aw stop it."

"Nah bae I mean that, your beautiful face,smile, the way you carry yourself, the way your nose and cheeks turn red when you mad."

"Also how you're  so independent about yourself , how u so beautiful on my arm and most of all how you're such of an amazing mother to our little girl."

I can feel the tears coming out my eyes and then I seen him get on one knee and pulled out a box.

"Keauna Olivia Green , the time I spent with you are incredible, from freshman year till now I still get goose bumps whenever I see you. If I could spend those times with anyone else I wouldn't enjoy it because I'll only wanna spend it with you."

"Kee all I'm tryna say is that would you continue be my little trap queen and give me the honors to be my wife."

"Omg yes yes yes." I said as I gave him a kiss and a hug. Then I heard a baby voice behind me that said, "yay mommy."

Then I turned around to see Destiny being carried by Anaya and Bree following her. I reached for Destiny as she gave me a lovely kiss.

I couldn't help it as the tears roll out of my eyes. This is definitely the most sweetest moment of my life other than having Destiny.

My little family with my best friend and a complete stranger that came my friend, then find out was my cousin. I love my life as of right now.

-----------------

Sorry for the late update but I made sure to make this chapter longer.

Only two more chapters left and then this book will be done.

Don't forget to vote and leave your feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
767 30 29
Bree, a 16-going on 17 year old girl who lives (lived) with her mother gets in a car crash trying to escape her father's workers who tried to chase t...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

472K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
1.7M 53.1K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...