๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 60

7.7K 268 332
By g_r_a_s

"thanks for coming with me even though it's so early in the morning." you say as you throw your hands behind your head.

"anything for you sweetheart." kaminari winks, stuffing his hands in his pockets. you playfully roll your eyes as you two walk the sidewalks at five in the morning.

"why were you wandering around the dorms at five in the morning anyways?" you ask as you turn to kaminari. he just shrugs, wearing a goofy smile. "i don't know."

"how are your moves coming along?" you ask again, hoping to keep a conversation.

"i'm gonna have the best moves in the class! aw man i can't wait to get my support items!" kaminari says as his eyes light up.

you let out a soft laugh, looking forward again. "what are your moves?"

"you'll find out today my love." kaminari flirts again. you feel your heart skip a beat at that name. of course, you'd never tell kaminari because he'd get the wrong idea.

"how about you? i know for sure your moves are gonna be awesome!" kaminari says as his smile widens.

you slightly furrow your eyebrows as you look at him. "what do you mean?"

"oh come on! your quirk is so cool! you're always impressing everyone with your sick skills! honestly? i'm glad we share that bond of having similar quirks. makes me feel special that i'm that close with someone so cool." kaminari says.

you stay silent as you stare at kaminari who wears a huge smile on his face. "you really think of me like that? a cool person?"

"who doesn't? everyone thinks you're amazing! your quirk and your fighting style. i'm surprised you're not like bakugo with how much people boast about you." kaminari says with a snicker, thinking of the ash blond who's ego is bigger than his hair.

or his di-

"even though my lightning isn't a quirk? you guys don't like.. i don't know, think of me differently because i've been using a quirk that isn't technically mine?"

kaminari furrows his eyebrows and looks at you. "what? for an intelligence quirk, that was a really stupid sentence. no one thinks that. we still think you're the same y/n rai you've been this whole time, an sexy badass with an amazing quirk!"

your mouth slightly parts as you take in his words. you thought people would be hateful towards you because of the truth. you never thought you had people who thought you were 'cool' or your quirk was 'badass'.

truth or not, your class still loves who you are. a part of the reason you didn't want to accept the truth is because you didn't want any of your friends thinking differently of you.

but that's the complete opposite now. they think you're even cooler. even the person you shared a bond with because of your quirks still thinks you're the most badass person he knows. you were wary of kaminari mostly because what you two had. you thought he wouldn't like it if he shared something like that with someone who's real quirk isn't even what they shared.

but that's not how kaminari thinks at all. he doesn't think you're a fake. he still thinks you're amazing. of course he wouldn't think how you do. why you didn't think of that? you don't know but hearing it straight from him makes you feel better about yourself.

"so, when can i take you out?" you hear kaminari again. you look at him who's staring at you with a smirk.

you let out a laugh as you shake your head, turning back forward and lightly pushing kaminari away. he catches himself and starts whining as you two continue to walk to your house.

maybe the truth won't be so horrible.

꧁꧂

"if you gave your costume to me, all of your requests are filled and you can pick up your stuff before training today." you say as you and kaminari set down two bags full of costumes and support gadgets.

lucky for you, when you two got to your house, your dad was nowhere to be seen. the only thing you had to deal with was kaminari boasting about your house and demanding that you showed him every room.

multiple people call out a thanks as you look at all of your classmates who are already dressed and waiting in the common room.

"thanks again." you say to kaminari who stretches his arms. "anything for you" he flirts again.

you laugh through your nose as he walks away. you know he thought you were thanking him for helping you out at five in the morning but that was only half of it. you also thanked him for his words about you and your quirk.

like with todoroki's words, you felt slightly better about the truth.

"goodmorning y/n." you hear midoriya say as he starts walking to you. "goodmorning izuku." you greet back.

"you could've asked me, i would've went with you."

"well i was gonna go alone at first but i saw kaminari wandering the dorms so i just asked him. it was early, i didn't wanna wake you up." you explain as you watch mina dramatically fall into an angry bakugo's arms.

"you know i still would've went with you." midoriya says. you look at him and smile. "i know. and thank you."

"how are your moves coming along?" midoriya changes the topic. you think back on kaminari's words and your smile widens slightly. "just fine."

"y/n goodmorning!" you hear someone else say. you turn around to see momo making her way to you and you nod. "goodmorning momo."

"tomorrow is a saturday, how about we take uraraka to the mall tomorrow?" momo asks as she claps her hands together. you nod, looking for uraraka.

"the mall?" midoriya cuts in, making you and momo turn to him. "oh yeah, we're taking uraraka to the mall so she can decorate her room." you explain.

"was it not decorated?" midoriya asks as he tilts his head. oh how he just dug his own grave.

"no midoriya. it wasn't decorated. of course you wouldn't know that because you and y/n were busy with each other." momo says with a sly look. you sigh and look down as midoriya gulps at momo.

"y/n you told her?" midoriya says as he looks at you. "i had to... i'm sor-"

"oh are you three talking about y/n and midoriya making out? i want in!" you hear mina interject, making midoriya's eyes widen as he continues to stare at your dipped head.

you lift your head, holding your hands up. "okay she wasn't even supposed to know." you defend yourself.

"y/n!" midoriya whines, making you drop your hands. momo and mina continue to giggle as you feel midoriya's disappointed stare towards you.

"i told you midoriya. yayorozu was gonna know about you and y/n. although, i didn't think she would tell ashido."

the four of you turn to see shoto making his way to you four innocently. midoriya starts to sweat as your mouth drops.

you let out an amused scoff, gliding your tongue across the inside of you mouth. you look at midoriya who's refusing to make eye contact with you.
꧁꧂

you walk into the classroom with uraraka and momo and greet your classmates who are already seated. you walk to your seat, making eye contact with midoriya on the way. you narrow your eyes at him as he immediately stares at his desk. the audacity he had to be upset at you when he was off telling shoto.

you sit in your seat, going over your notes. you hear small chatter and laughter from your classmates and you smile small. this is your life now and you're not complaining.

"castaways~ we are castaways~"

you look up to see kaminari singing while he makes his way to his seat. multiple people start to laugh as you shake your head, going back to your notes.

"are you serious kaminari?" mina asks as she continues to laugh. "what? that song is so good."

"who wants to give me ten dollars to tell aizawa a deez nuts joke?" kaminari asks as he smirks. i know it's yen but the number system confuses me. bare with me.

"if you actually do it, i'll give you twenty." you hear sero say with a smile. you shake your head again as kaminari nods rapidly.

everyone takes their seats as mr. aizawa walks in. you put your stuff away as you see kaminari smirking out the corner of your eye.

"good morning class, is everyone here?" aizawa asks, standing in front of you all. "good morning aizawa." you all say.

"i think we're missing ken." kaminari starts. you put your elbow on the desk and cover your mouth with your hand as aizawa looks at kaminari.

"ken? who's ken?" aizawa unknowingly asks. multiple people start to stifle their laughter as kaminari looks like he's about to ascend to the gods.

"ken deez nuts fit in yo mouth?" kaminari asks as he stands up from his seat. you turn your head towards the window to prevent your cover from being blown.

aizawa looks like he's one second from quitting as kaminari bursts into laughter. other people are like you, trying to hide their laughter as some just shake their heads in disappointment.

"kaminari out the classroom." aizawa says, not having any of it. kaminari's laughter immediately ceases as it's get harder to control yourself.

multiple muffled laughs fill the room as kaminari defeatedly exits the classroom. aizawa shakes his head as you finally calm yourself down.
꧁꧂

"have you come up with a name for your protective barrier?" ectoplasm asks as you stand inside of your new move.

"not yet. it doesn't matter that much though." you say. ectoplasm just nods "try your charged shot again. you have these pillars to use as targets." ectoplasm says as he steps off to the side.

you hold your arms up, activating your lightning again. your hand starts to shoot out your new move and you focus both of your hands to one pillar.

each shot hits the pillar once and you watch as the pillar gets surrounded in lightning. like the first time you showed off this move, the pillar gets disintegrated.

"try focusing each of your hands on a pillar. do two at a time." you hear ectoplasm say. you separate your arms and start to push your arms back and forth, watching projectiles shoot out your hand.

two pillars get destroyed at the same time, making you smirk. two by two, the pillars get turned into ashes. after the last two pillars get destroyed, you shake out your arms and deactivate your quirk. "good work rai. your moves are coming along nicely." ectoplasm says.

"thank you." you say as you rub your wrist. "you can take a couple minutes to yourself then it's back to training." ectoplasm says before disappearing.

you start to walk to the door until you hear your name. "hey y/n! was that your new move?" hagakure asks. you hear bakugo yell out his new move but you pay no mind to it.

"yeah, it's just a simple charge shot." you explain, showing the small group your new move. "awesome! man y/n you're so freaking amazing!" mina says as she puts her hands on your shoulders.

there they go again, calling you all these names. now that it's been mentioned to you, you do get a lot of compliments from your classmates. but it doesn't boost your ego like bakugo. it just makes you genuinely happy.

you smile small "thank you mina."

"WATCH OUT!" you hear bakugo yell. you turn around and see a large piece of rock flying towards a deflated all might in an arm cast. immediately, you activate your quirk to deal with it but someone else beats you to it.

'i've admired many people in my life. but i admired all might the most. so when he gave me his quirk, i immediately opted to use my arms like he did. i thought it was the only way. that was until my arms started to get damaged due to the large amounts of strain and pressure i put them through.'

'during my time at u.a, there was someone else who i started to admire. even more than all might. even more than kacchan. she's amazing in all these ways and she's stolen the top of the podium where all might and kacchan proudly stood. i admired her and her ways but as i continued to watch her, i noticed she never used her arms.'

everyone watches in shock as midoriya suddenly jumps in front of the rock. your eyes widen when instead of midoriya reeling his arm back,

he reels his leg back.

'she's always used her legs. her way of using her legs instead of her arms sparked something in me. i realized that i shouldn't try and mimic all might just because i have his quirk. just because i admire him so much.'

the world around you goes white. your mouth slowly parts as you watch midoriya kick the rock instead of punching. small pieces of rock get sent flying everywhere, making you look away. dust starts to form and you hear your classmates cough. once everything clears, you look back.

'i admire someone else now. and she's the reason why i decided to change my style.'

your eyes shine as you stare at midoriya who lands with a smirk.

'one for all full cowling. shoot style!'

your classmates around you cheer as midoriya stands up. said boy turns around and that's when you two make eye contact. he smiles at you as you watch him walk over to you. you can't even do anything but wait for him.

"hi y/n" midoriya says in a sweet tone. you stay silent, still looking into his eyes. "um y/n? are you okay?" midoriya asks, feeling his cheeks heat up.

you still stay silent and midoriya continues to stare at you. is that what it's like when he mutters? you usually hit him to get his attention.

but good thing he's allowed to do something else now.

midoriya looks around the room, making sure no one is watching. he sees mina and hagakure standing off to the side but paying no attention to you two. he quickly grabs your chin and plants a quick kiss on your lips. that seemed to do the trick as you reach your hand up and touch your lips with your fingers. "did you just just kiss me in front of our class?" you ask.

"you weren't answering me. sorry i didn't ask but no one saw." midoriya says, backing up and rubbing his neck. you smile small at him. he's the sweetest thing when it comes to touching you.

"i- well it's fine. but what was that?" you ask, still thinking of past events. "oh my legs? that's my new shoot style! since i used my arms too much, they're not really stable. so i started using my legs!" midoriya boasts.

you take a few steps back and look midoriya up and down. "new shoes? new gloves?" you ask, tapping your finger to your chin. "oh yeah! i added steel soles to my shoes to enhance my kicks! i'll have to thank your dad for these." midoriya explains, picking up his feet to show you.

"i second that! you're gonna have to take me back to your house so i can personally thank your dad rai!" you hear someone else say, making you and midoriya turn around.

you see kirishima and kaminari standing side by side with big smiles and you notice that their costumes went through some changing as well. 'kaminari went to my dad too? how come i didn't notice that?' you think as you watch kaminari boast about his new equipment.

"what about you rai? what improvements have you done to your costume?" kaminari asks. you smile small and look down at your costume thats stayed the same physically wise.

as on cue, mina and hagakure come back into the conversation. "what are you guys talking about?" mina asks in her usual happy tone. seeing her gives you an idea and you grab her arm, activating your quirk and letting your lightning run onto your hand. "does that hurt?" you ask mina who's arm is grabbed.

she shakes her head with a smile and you nod, turning back to the boys. "i can finally touch someone with my quirk on and it won't hurt the person i'm touching. figured it could be good for rescuing." you explain.

"that's so cool! anything else?" mina asks as you let go of her arm.

"well the blue on my costume isn't for vanity anymore. it's made as an indicator for my quirk usage. the more i use my quirk, the more the color will start to deplete. it basically shows how much power i have left before i'm completely out." you explain as you look down at your costume.

"your quirk runs out? huh?" kaminari asks, tilting his head and you nod. "i didn't think it was normal either. but because my lightning isn't really a quirk, it makes sense now." you say, rubbing your wrists.

"quirk or not it's still so cool!" you hear hagakure say and a small smile graces your lips. "i saw your new move earlier! i told you it was gonna be awesome!" you hear kaminari say.

"what's your new move?" midoriya asks, making you look up at him. without speaking, you hold your hand out and let your new move tell him. midoriya's eyes widen "so it's like a single projectile? that's so cool! you can do so many new moves with that like-"

you all sweat drop as midoriya starts muttering. "well that's our cue! bye rai! and tell your dad i said thank you!" kaminari says before walking away with kirishima who was silent throughout everything. you honestly forgot he was there.

"us too! bye y/n!" hagakure and mina say in unison. that leaves you alone with midoriya who's still muttering. you try and listen to what he's saying but it's incoherent at this point.

why not a bit of payback?

quickly looking around, you notice no one looking at you. doing the same thing midoriya did earlier, you grab the side of his neck and quickly kiss him. you back up just as quick to seem unsuspicious as midoriya stops talking.

"sorry. you wouldn't shut up." you say with a smirk.

"maybe i'll have to talk more then." midoriya says under his breath.

"what was that?" you ask, scooting closer to the boy. he just shakes his head at you, smiling. "it was nothing. how's your other move coming along?"

"just fine. i just need to work on using it quicker." you answer. midoriya nods and stares at you, making you stare back.

"young midoriya, what was that move back there?" you hear a deep voice, cutting you and midoriya out of your staring contest.

"a-all might! are you okay?" midoriya asks. "did we interrupt something here?" aizawa knowingly asks with narrowed eyes, switching them between you and midoriya.

that makes you and midoriya look at each other with looks of uncertainty. aizawa and all might look at each other before looking back at you two. "well that's my cue. see you in class!" you say before walking away.

"y/n!"

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

sorry. i did want to add more but i'm sorta busy today. the beginning was sort of a filler because i don't only want this to be about what goes on in the anime. i want it to show rai's experience with the class and what they do parallel to schools in our life.

goofing off.

that's why i have a couple of things planned. when the first chapter about that shows up, i'll explain everything before actually getting into the chapter.

though the part with rai and kaminari, i was gonna put that there either way.

just about one or two more chapters before the provisional license exam. sorry if you really wanna see that, you'll see it on wednesday lmao.

thank you for 900 reads and i hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
606K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
65.6K 2K 33
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
394 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...