Sinful Bite (A Clawful Love B...

By BellaDemont

Skye had always lives as a runaway trying to keep her life safe, as a Demi-vampire most know as a half blood... More

a dark secret
first impression
abducted
screwed
possessive
demi-vampire
meet my father
marked
bite me
bitchy mode
family dinner
forgot to mention
yours
attack
betrayed
new mates
doubts
brokenhearted
I'm sorry
this heart
not the end

pleased

301 18 0
By BellaDemont

"Why do you say that Skye; is this because of Aiden?" Renee asked Skye, why would she been even considering this?

Skye smiled and shook her head.

"No, I'm saying because of you." Skye told her, she would never think of that now that she had Aiden as stubborn as he was she still wanted to be with him.

"Me?" Renee asked her confused.

"Yes, I mean you were Austin's mate but after you were turned. Have you ever thought mating with someone else with a vampire like you, Renee?" Skye asked her carefully choosing her words.

"With someone else, is that what you mean?" Renee asked her confused, why who would she be to begin with?

"Yes, you know form your own life with someone else." Skye told her with a small smile.

"And all of this comes out from you because?" Renee said trying to get an answer.

"Well, I'm already a grown up or in my way there, I know you said before that you wouldn't date with someone because you needed to be there in the house for us but have you ever thought about the future? I mean what will happen after I take off? In a way Renee you know that I won't need you forever." Skye said as she continued to eat her ice cream slowly.

"You will always need me Skye as much as I will always need you but you are asking to yourself what will I do after you mate with someone or leave to college, is that it?" Renee said as she looked at Skye doubtfully.

Skye nodded.

"In a way is a doubt that I have." Skye told her honestly, she had always wondered that.

"Well to answer that doubt of yours after you leave the house, thing you already have I will stay there with your father, even if I won't be needed to raise you, to look after you I will still work with your father, I like working with James. Ever since I was turned I haven't known any other thing but that." Renee said with a smile, she liked being just as she was at the moment.

"But didn't you ever what to have something different in your life; let's say like when you were my age? You never wanted anything different from what you have now?" Skye asked Renee as she met her brown eyes.

"I did but in that time I was human not a vampire like I am now." Renee told her, she had been truly naïve back then.

"What did you want before you were turned?" Skye asked as she sat up straighter.

Renee gave a sigh as she looked at Skye who was awfully curious all the time, especially when it came to her past life though Renee didn't mind that at all, she had gotten used to Skye and her constant questions like these ones.

"I had just graduated college, I was young and bit naïve but I knew for sure what I wanted, I was young and in love with the idea of being loved. Of being with Austin and all of that, we had planned on getting married after college, it was just an idea but then Austin proposed to me meanwhile we were in England and set a date for the wedding it would be in December, if things would have not gone the way they did probably I would be right now the Luna of Austin's pack, we would be married and have kids, probably the baby boy he always wanted to continue on the line of Alphas in his pack." Renee said with a simple shrug.

Skye looked at her shocked; this whole turning into a vampire really had affected Renee's future.

"You would be happily married." Skye murmured in a low voice.

"Married yes, but happy? I honestly don't know Skye." Renee said with a sight as she looked away.

Skye looked at her confused, how could she not be happy by being married weren't mates supposed to be always happy with each other.

"Why wouldn't you be happy Renee? I mean you would be with your mate and all so how does that not guaranty you that you will be happy?" Skye asked her puzzled, why would she not be happy?

"Not because you are mates it implies that you will love each other, it is when you are the same species but when it a werewolf and a human, vampire or whatever it could be, you don't always love your mate back in fact you might even hate him." Renee said admitting this out loud for the first time over.

Skye felt her jaw drop, Renee have never said anything about mates not loving each other much less that she could have not loved Austin.

"Wait, you didn't love Austin?" Skye asked her shocked.

"No as a matter of fact I hated him." Renee told her meeting her gaze.

"Then why were you with him in the first place?" Skye asked her confused, why be with someone you didn't love?

Then she understood what Renee was going with this.

"Because it was him,-." Renee whispered looking younger than she was.

"He was your mate." Skye said rolling her eyes.

"I had no choice, when he found me he let me know about the wolf world and he told my family and his about all of this, I never had a choice to whenever love him or not, I wanted to travel around the world or do something completely crazy and stupid but when I met him in my junior year everything changed, suddenly Austin was in every single class I had and he would be every second of the day that he could with me, I drove me insane he was very possessive and overly jealous." Renee said shaking her head.

"Sounds familiar to me, is everyone Alpha like that?" Skye said under her breath remembering Aiden's behavior.

"Aiden is nice if you ask me and he is just acting like any other werewolf Alpha would, but Austin he was a different story. Aiden treats with you respect and his gives you space just like he is now, I know that he is probably going insane just by being away from you knowing that you could be alone with a killer vampire-." Renee said with a small chuckle.

"Renee, Aiden knows you won't hurt me." Skye said interrupting her.

"I wasn't talking about myself, I'm just talking about the simple fact that you are in a city where a vampire could attack you anywhere but you know I will protect you no matter what but Aiden doesn't know and probably he is pretty much going out of his mind right now but he still respects that you asked him for space, he loves you and I know he might be jealous sometimes just any other wolf would but Austin wasn't like that, he would treat me as if I was an object, a prize he had to claim. He didn't let me talk to any other guys even when those guys were my closest friends, he said over and over again that I was his and nobody's else, he went to college with me, studied the same things as I so he could be there, watching me as if he doubted that I wouldn't be loyal to him and at the end I grew tired of his attitude and I ended up hating him as if I didn't have enough reasons to in the first place. Deep down when I was turned and your father told me that I had to cut off any contact with my family, friends or anyone that could know me I was relief in a way, that this time I could have a choice on doing whatever I wanted without Austin being there, that I would be free." Renee told her with a smile.

Skye looked at her bewildered, she had never thought about it that way.

"Bloody hell Renee, I never knew that." Skye told her as she looked at her still shocked.

"But now you do, as for the change of future I like it, I get to work in something I like, I like feeling useful, I get to make choices in my life and I earned a wonderful family with all of you, I got the children that I always wanted." Renee said as she looked at Skye proudly.

"And you got the husband that you always wanted, right Renee?" Skye asked her with a devious smirk.

Renee looked at her confused.

"Husband, what are you talking about?" Renee asked her, what had she mean by that?

"Well my dad, he is like a husband to you isn't he? I mean I am more than sure that you are like a wife to him." Skye told her carefully expecting her reaction.

"Skye; is this thing what all of this is about? About your father and me, Skye you don't actually think that there is something going on between your father and I right?" Renee asked her as she looked at Skye taken aback.

Skye looked at her and simply shrugged.

"Well sometimes it seems like you two-." Skye started and stopped with a small smirk.

"Skye, I assure you that there's not, it's just business I do not look at your father that way, I know that as a mother figure you would like that more than anything for me to be with your father but I don't look at your father in that way he is my boss after all." Renee told her as she got up and got ready to leave.

Skye got up from the table and grabbed her bag.

"Renee you know you can tell when I'm lying?" Skye asked her as she eyed her.

Renee nodded.

"Yes, I can tell when you are lying and when you aren't." Renee told her as they walked to the car.

"Well I can do the same thing with you, so have it in mind." Skye said before she got in the car.

***

When Skye got to the house she saw that the whole pack was there, she entered the house laughing and her laughter immediately died as she saw everyone there, the air around her was tense.

"What's wrong?" She asked seeing the sudden change in the air.

Skye immediately feared the worse.

"What's wrong?" Skye asked again this time louder when nobody answered her.

Then she noticed something, Aiden was missing.

"No." Skye said scared before she rushed upstairs.

"Skye, wait don't go-." Cyrus said calling after her but she ignored him.

Skye ran up the flight of stairs and stormed into the bedroom but it was empty, Aiden wasn't there.

"Aiden, Aiden are you here?" Skye said scared as she looked around trying to find an answer.

Skye could feel her heartbeat increasing as her eyes got watery, the simple thought of Aiden being hurt or worse was unbearable, and she wouldn't be able to live through it.

"Aiden, where are you?" Skye said as she headed to where the bathroom's door was, her whole body was shaking as well as her voice.

Just as Skye was about to grab the doorknob the door was opened revealing Aiden on the other side with his hair dripping wet.

"Oh Aiden, there you are." Skye said with a small sob as she threw her arms around him.

Aiden immediately wrapped his arms around his mate confused for her odd behavior.

"Hey, what's wrong? What's wrong babe?" Aiden asked in a soft voice as he smoothed Skye's hair.

"What's wrong? I came to the house and everyone in the room had a face as if someone had died and then you were missing and I just thought that you-." Skye said as she abruptly stopped when her words became sobs.

"It's okay, I'm fine, I just took a shower and I was changing nothing bad happened to me." Aiden said as Skye pressed her face against his chest.

Skye pulled her face away from his chest and met Aiden's gaze, her blue eyes shining with her tears.

"I just thought that you-. That you were hurt or worse and I couldn't be able to live with that not after how I left the house, I just couldn't, I didn't want you to-." Skye said before she shook her head trying to get rid of those awful thoughts.

"It's okay Skye, it was my fault you were furious in the first place, I didn't have the right to do what I did with the message. I'm sorry." Aiden said as he pressed his lips against Skye's forehead.

"The simple thought of you being hurt killed me." Skye murmured in a low voice.

"That's because we are mates, we can't live without each other now that we have found ourselves." Aiden said with a small smile as he hugged her tightly against his body.

Skye didn't say anything, she just kept her hands wrapped around Aiden's neck inhaling his scent and trying to make her heartbeat calm down.

"Skye, does this mean that you forgive me for earlier?" Aiden asked her in a careful tone.

"Don't push it wolf boy." Skye told him in a low voice.

Aiden chuckled.

"So that means that you're still mad at me?" Aiden asked her a bit amused by her odd behavior.

"I'm not angry at you but you aren't quite forgiven either." Skye told him before she pulled away from him with a small smile in her face.

"Well something is better than anything." Aiden said before he got near Skye wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"I just have to ask, why is everything downstairs with such an aggravated look?" Skye asked him remembering how quickly the atmosphere around them had change.

Aiden's expression clouded for a second before he opened his mouth.

"I don't think you should know about it, you already have a lot to worry about." Aiden told her trying to avoid the subject.

Skye raised her eyebrow at him.

"So you're not going to tell me then?" She asked Aiden as she looked at him shocked.

"Not at all, I won't tell you anything Skye and there is nothing you can do about it." He said with a simple shrug.

"But you're not supposed to keep secrets from me Aiden." Skye told him as she narrowed her gaze at him.

"I don't think you are in the position to be telling me that Miss Demi-vampire." Aiden said with a smirk, this was going to be perfect to use as leverage.

Skye frowned before she pulled away.

"Fine, I'll go ask the rest of the pack what all of this is about." Skye said before she started to head outside the room.

"Don't you think I already ordered them to not tell you a single word about it? Alpha's orders can't be disobeyed." Aiden told her with a smirk.

Skye stopped walking and turned around.

"Correct me, if I'm wrong of course but as a Luna shouldn't they follow my orders as well, I mean as far as I'm concern the Luna is sort of like the Alpha." Skye told him as she raised her finger up and bit her lip with a smile.

Aiden smiled at her as he gave a small chuckle.

"And now what do you find so amusing Aiden?" Skye asked him confused, what was wrong with him?

"So you are after all my Luna?" Aiden asked her amused by how easy this had become.

Skye gave a sigh as she rolled her eyes.

"You can't be serious right now Aiden." Skye said before she turned around and exited the room.

"Dead serious, you have no idea." Aiden said before he went after her.

***

"What do you mean by that Cyrus? I simply asked you one direct question; I didn't need you to start going on all those twists and turns or whatever you called the thing that you just did." Skye told him as she placed her hands in her hips.

"He's avoiding your question, that's what it's called." Spencer told her with a roll of eyes.

Skye gave a frown, for the last five minutes she had been questioning them trying to find an answer to all of her doubts and worries but so far she had nothing, they wouldn't tell her anything.

"But all I want to know is why did you have lose expressions when I entered? As if there was a huge danger, is there any danger besides the blatant threat I am by just being here with all the vampires that are entering?" Skye asked them trying to read their expressions but it was of no use.

None of them answered so Skye turned to Aiden.

"Aiden, please this is killing me and somehow it is pissing me off completely and you do not want to see a pissed off Brit, believe me you don't and so far you have been lucky enough to not see me completely pissed off." Skye said warning him, she couldn't take this anymore.

"We just can't tell you Skye, orders are to be followed." Spencer told her with a shrug.

Skye turned around and looked at her.

"Not all the time, for example I was ordered to leave England and to go to Italy to an Art Academy for the summer yet I'm here lads. I disobeyed and so can you." Skye told them trying to convince them.

"They can't." Aiden told her making Skye frown.

Skye looked at him and pursed her lips.

"Why not, why can't they?" She asked; her voice had nearly become a whine.

"Because as their Alpha they have to obey me in whatever I say especially when this concerns the wellness of the Luna of the pack." Aiden told her pissing Skye off.

"Aiden you know that Skye doesn't like it when we use the L word on her, she doesn't like the term of it." Cyrus told him shocked for what Skye had just said.

"She actually does, Skye just used it on herself a few minutes ago." Aiden said as he looked at Skye with a smile.

Skye narrowed her eyes at Aiden as she felt the whole pack set their eyes on her.

"You did? Skye you used the word Luna on yourself?" Cyrus asked not quite believing it.

Skye gave a small groan.

"What if I did? What is the big deal about it?" Skye asked him not quite understanding all the fuzz about it.

"It is because by doing that you acknowledge being part of this pack, being our Luna. Being Aiden's mate and all, that you accept him and us, that's how it works." Derek told her with a smile.

Skye turned around and looked at them.

"Alright, I did say it; I said that I was the Luna of the pack, so by accepting that does it means that you will all answer my question, will you tell me now?" Skye asked them hoping this would work.

"No." Derek simply said making Skye's smile drop.

"Why not, why won't you?" Skye whined as she threw her hands up in exasperation, they all looked at her confused Skye seemed frustrated for all of this but what she didn't understand was how strong Alpha orders were.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Aiden asked her, why was his mate so stubborn about this?

"Because ever since I arrived to your pack, to all of this I have placed lots of people in danger, people always get hurt because of me, because of what I am so I need to know if any of this has to do with me. Please just tell Aiden, why do you need to keep this away from me?" Skye asked him in a soft voice.

Aiden looked at his mate, her blue eyes shinned as she looked at him, her eyes were a bit watery and her hands were shaking.

"I can't tell you Skye it will only make you get worried." Aiden said as he looked at her.

"I'm already worried Aiden can't you get it? Maybe by telling me you will make me calm down, ease my heart rate and stop me from fearing the worse. Look, I might be able to help you solve the problem or avoid the problem if that is the case, I just need to know that everyone in the pack is alright I worry and care for each one of you." Skye told him meeting his gaze.

And those were the correct words for him, Aiden started at his mate in awe, she seemed to be a leader, a Luna, his Luna and he was proud of it.

"Okay." Aiden said with a sigh.

"Really, you will tell me?" Skye asked him with a smile.

"I will." Aiden told her seeing the bright reaction he had caused on her.

Skye smiled at him pleased, this is what she wanted to hear from the first time. She didn't care if any of the pack members told her what it was but the fact that Aiden trusted her enough to tell her what it was changed the whole perception of it.

Aiden gestured her to sit down and Skye did carefully sitting down between Spencer and Cyrus.

"So what is it? Is somebody hurt?" Skye asked Aiden already expecting the worse.

"No, nobody's hurt." Aiden told her carefully choosing the words.

Skye nodded and pursed her lips.

"Why do I have the feeling that you didn't finish your sentence that there was a 'not yet' at the end of it, why does it feel like that?" Skye asked him as he looked at him.

"Because there is the possibility that there might be people in danger, that things will get really bad." Aiden told her as he recalled what had happened earlier.

"Who, who is in danger Aiden please tell me who?" Skye asked as she placed her hands on her knees trying to prepare herself for the answer.

"All of us." Aiden finally said after a few seconds of dead silence.

"Why? Does this have to do with vampires?" Skye asked him, had something bad happened because of them?

Aiden shook his head.

"Then what is it Aiden?" Skye asked him, what was it this time?

"Werewolves, that's what's going on." Aiden said as he looked at her.

"Werewolves; but why werewolves, why would they be attacking you, why would the werewolves be causing danger to you, why do they want to hurt the pack?" Skye asked him, why would they attack their own?

"Because of you Skye, they want to attack because of you." Aiden said already regretting the words as soon as they came out of his lips.

Skye looked up slowly at him and met his worried gaze.

"Me? But why me, as far as I know I have never harmed a werewolf in my life, I never had." Skye told him honestly.

"It's not that Skye, it's because of what you are, your parents and the vampires that are entering the area after you." Aiden said trying to explain it to her.

Skye swallowed and looked at him.

"They think that I'm a threat to them, don't they?" Skye asked him in a whisper.

Aiden nodded slowly.

"All the vampires that have suddenly flooded the territories is a huge threat for the nearby packs and it could end up as a war between the neighbor pack and our pack." Aiden said trying to see how Skye would react to this.

"So what do you want me to do? Do you want me to leave with my family so your pack will no longer be in danger?" Skye asked him, she would be willing to do that for him.

"No!" Aiden yelled suddenly, he would not let that happen.

"Then what can I do? I can't stay here knowing that just by that the whole pack is in danger, that all of you are in danger." Skye said as she got up from the sofa.

"They won't do anything, we have a treaty meaning that they can't hurt you or your family because you are my mate, my Luna and by doing that they will break our allegiance causing a war." Aiden said; he knew they would not attack her.

"What if they still try to attack me?" Skye asked Aiden as she ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

"They won't, our pack is bigger than theirs and by doing that they will be endangering their pack not ours, but you have to know something Skye if you or any of your family members that are vampires enter the territory of the other pack we won't be able to do anything to protect them and the pack will kill them so you have to warn your family about it." Aiden told her, she had to do anything she could to protect her family and Aiden knew that.

Skye nodded, she understood it all now.

"I will tell them to stay within the territory of this pack and to stop hunting animals; my dad, Renee and Tyler will just have to feed off synthetic blood for a while just like I will have to." Skye said in a soft voice.

"What about your family in England, friends or people that you know?" Cyrus asked; he had heard her say something about them.

"What about them?" Skye asked him confused.

"Do you know if any of them would come here with you?" He asked; she had to take all the cautions she could.

Skye shook her head.

"I don't believe so; most people believe that I am in Italy they don't know where I really am." Skye said, after all who would come looking for her?

"What about Jace?" Aiden asked suddenly even if he hated to bring him up.

Skye looked at him confused.

"What about him?" Skye asked him as she tried to read his expression.

"When he called you he said that he really wanted to speak with you, do you think that he could come here and look for you?" Aiden asked her, why would he call to begin with then?

Skye looked at him shocked, she had never thought about it.

"I don't know; I hope not or else..." Skye said trailing off before she grabbed her cell phone and used the speed dial number 2, it was to contact Jace.

After she called she waited and waited but it didn't work, she called over and over again until she finally gave up after trying calling him five times.

"He won't answer; it goes directly to voice mail. Jace is not answering me." Skye said as her voice shook.

"Maybe he is busy or asleep, I mean it's eight here what time is in England?" Cyrus asked trying to make her feel better.

"It's 2 a.m. over there." Skye said as she remembered the hour difference.

"There you go, Skye relax he is probably sleeping so don't worry." Cyrus said reassuring her.

"You don't understand Cyrus, no matter what time it is or what he is doing Jace always answers my calls no matter what." Skye told him as she started to call someone else.

"Who are you calling?" Aiden asked her, why was she so worried?

"My dad, I'm calling him." Skye said as the phone started to ring.

"What for Skye; why are you calling your father now at this hour?" Spencer asked but Skye didn't answer her because at that exact moment her father picked up.

"Dad, I think Nigel got to Jace, I think he is danger." Skye said through the phone trying to fight her tears.

"What do you mean by that Skyler?" He asked her confused, how could she know that?

"Jace is not answering my calls, and you know he never does that, he has never done that. I'm afraid that Nigel has done something to him, that he hurt Jace or he-." Skye said before she abruptly stopped.

"Don't say it Skyler." Her father said cutting her off.

"Or that Nigel killed Jace." Skye said with a sob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
1M 61.5K 45
The Enforcers are up against a formidable foe who has more planned than just the elimination of some wolves. The whole supernatural and natural world...
2K 78 29
"Cora..." I say with an annoyed tone. I throw her arms off my waist, and grab a hold of Claire's hand. She gives Claire a distasteful look then looks...
437K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...