Percy Jackson Becomes a Primo...

Par makstudios

This isn't your typical story where Percy Jackson becomes a god or olympian or where Annabeth and Percy are... Plus

Chapter 1- Betrayal
Chapter 2-Omega
Chapter 3- Training
Chapter 4- Kronos
Chapter 5- The Blood Bath
Chapter 6- END SWORD
Chapter 7- Earth
Chapter 8-Alpha
Chapter 9- The Primordial Of Creation and Death
Chapter 10-A new END
Chapter 12- uh oh
Chapter 13- The Void
CHAPTER- 14 THE DEAL
Chapter 15- Proposing
Chapter 16- Epilogue
New Fanfic/short story coming out opinions

Chapter 11- New life

1.5K 25 4
Par makstudios

——Omega POV——

After the brutal war i decided to bring the Primordial council back on earth with a few changed so that the primordials wouldn't go crazy. But as i expected they did anyways. Chaos didn't mind something new for a change. It was midnight and the next day we would give out awards and set a meeting to find the olympians. As for me and Nyx she was still mad about her daughter. i decided to go eat some pizza on 5th ave just for my luck to get worse. Alpha and Erebus wanted to join me. Then my twin ended up bringing my gf and Thanatos. We ended up going to eat at a restaurant.

For the mortals life was getting pretty easily. People were celebrating for no reason. The population actually increased and nyc was thriving. We now had cars that only ran on water huh. Pontus was making business with the mortals. Mortals could even control the weather because of ouranus. And basically we all took the last name of Imperius. So our family was quite getting rich. I even heard Thanatos making his own club downtown broadway.

Gaea was now the owner of hudson yards- crazy right.

Crazier how Nyx tried buying brooklyn from the government. She offered 1 trillion dollars for it. Anyways back to the restaurant. Time with the primordials is different so right now is the year 2025. The sky was red with black. Ouranus now likes red instead of blue. Anyways off track. Without the olympians life actually feels normal. The assassins is helping camp get better and Erebus ate all my food for the 6th time.

"Man stop eating my food " i said annoyed. This is why i go alone.

"Oh don't worry Omega they have more, right sweetie?" he told the waiter. Somehow she was being charmspeaked by Erebus if that was possible-

"yes we do would you like blue spaghetti Mr. Omega?" the waitress asked.

"No actually leave it. Please bring me coffee" and off she went.

"Wow great food they got on Earth unlike the food they serve on chaos planet. Everything be tasting like rock" thanatos said

"Well i don't suppose Lord Chaos has a taste in food" Alpha chuckling and the sky rumbling.

"Becareful when you talk about Mother Alpha. Anyways back to matters what will we do about the Olympians? They are still in the void or something we cannot be reigning forever on earth" i said. They all looked surprised except for Nyx.

"Well for starters Omega we are making Earth better than ever. Our powers are taking over and making this into some 3rd type of human civilization. Maybe it was fate to leave them in the void." Erebus said.

"maybe" i said. We all ate our food and headed towards broadway. It was almost morning now. I could see Ouranus driving his new chariot across his domain. The oceans were cleaner than ever. Who knew Pontus had a whole stash of sand dollars. Nyc basically became the most popular city in the Universe. The chaos army had moved into camp. Camp was crazier than ever, all the demigods missed their parents because they had lost a lot of power. All I could do was tell them that everything would be okay.

The assassins moved out of camp and Mar made a building out of the earth with her powers. located near the empire state building. i should probably say sorry to Nyx she kept glaring at me as well walked towards the building.

"Hey nyx" i said grabbing her shoulder gently. She turned around and caught my eyes. her eyes were so attracting. She had those red eyes that made you want to fall in love with her. Caring eyes mixed with something else.

"yes Perseus?" she said. She said my fucking name! No one was supposed to call me that and the entire sky shook with meteors. Everyone looked around the sky to see all of this happening but I controlled my thoughts and looked back at Nyx's beautiful eyes.

"Well i never got to talk to you about your daughter. She died a good person" i said. I think I could of been more elaborate but that's all I had. She was kind of caring and weird but eh.

"Is that all you have to say? do you even care about her or even ME?" she said started to cry.

"I am really sorry" trying to touch her but she flinched. "I tried to do everything I could to save her Nyx i really did" but she looked at me not believing me.

"You are a COWARD PERCY JACKSON" she shouted and stormed into the empire state building. the other primordial just looked at me in disbelief of what Nyx just said. I don't even think my twin has hear about my mortal name.

"You guys saw nothing-" i said and walked casually towards the empire sate building. Chaos made 2 planets collide again and the humans all started screaming in fear. I should probably warn him about it. I went into the elevator they still had Apollo singing in the background. It was sad how he was kidnapped. or should I say Godnapped? anyways.

The doors opened and you could see Chaos palace. It was grand and when I mean grand. You could take a million years just looking at it. The entrance to the palace had a pathway with waterfalls falling over the new york city skyline. Somehow Pontus made the water disappear at the end. There were huge mountains with beautiful fields on each side. Well I could go on but Chaos is waiting for me in the throne room. I flashed over to my throne and all the primordial were present already.

"Omega you're late" she said.

"Sorry mother won't happen again," i said half heartedly.

"well today we will discuss about the Olympians and then give awards to the heroes"

We all shrugged, I mean personally the heroes did good and all but it was mostly me and alpha who did all the work.

"The Olympians have disappeared and I cannot feel their presence anywhere in the world or universe which only meets one thing. End has taken them to the void wth him. Our father domain"

"hold up, so your saying I have a grandpa?" Alpha asked.

"pretty much. He was never the best father since he was never around. He is the real creator he made me and End to rule the universe but it didn't go as expected"

"Well how do we get to the void mother?" I asked quitely.

"It is not that simple dear. The void is something so powerful only me and End could travel through it. Once inside the void you cannot leave it" Chaos said.

"THERE HAS TO BE A WAY! i have to go get my friends back!" I shouted but no use. They would be stuck their for eternity probably. My twin just stared at me sadly. She too got very close to the godly twins.

"There has to be a way, right Chaos?" Nyx asked.

"Well yes but I can't go into the void. But I am not fit for the job"

"What do you mean not fit for the job mother?"

"Well you see Omega, it has been a long time since I was made a primordial and a creator. It is time for you to become the next Chaos and ruler of the Universe" Chaos said.

——Third-person POV——

Gasps were heard across the room. Chaos the creator of the Universe just said she would renounce as creator of the Universe. Omega would be given the title of Chaos.

"Why HIM!" Ouranos boomed. The sky boomed and lightning with tornadoes started to pop up.

"Well obviously he's fit for the job and the heir to Chaos" Erebus said.

"I think this is a good idea!!!" Gaea said excitedly.

"NO" Omega said loudly. And the throne room went silent. All primordial were shooken up with Omega's voice. It was a great fear even Nyx was shaking. Omega was becoming more violent and losing his sanity.

"NOOO. WHERE WILL YOU GO MOTHER?"

"I will be in eternal paradise. Omega, son you will be able to go and defeat End and maybe even convince my Father to help you. To bend the rules in the void. And get the Olympians back. The primordial will be at your disposal but I have to retire now. This job has gotten me too weak and it is tiring." The creator said.

"Well you could stay just for a bit more right?" Omega said.

"No dear a few more days and I can be beaten by a mortal in a battle. This is what you have been training for son I know you can do this" Chaos said.

The world stopped for a second. The wind has stopped moving. The rain stopped. The loud noise coming from the huge metropolitis had died down. Prince Omega was debating himself. he wanted the best for his mother but didn't want her to leave him either. After a while he came to a conclusion.

"Fine but are you sure you will be in eternal paradise?" Omega asked.

"Yes. SO IS THAT A Yesss!!!!" Chaos asked excitedly.

"Yeah fine but first let's award the heroes" Omega said. All the primordial agreed and after a few minutes Omega teleported all the campers into the throne room including the assassins. And the began giving awards.

***1 Hour later***

After an hour the Primordials started to party with the campers and assassins. Omega was lonely you could say until nyx came over to cheer him up. Omega was confused on why Nyx was so supportive now. Seriously this girl had mood swings or something.

"Well enjoying the party?" Nyx asked.

"No i will really miss my mother"

"Same i will miss Lady Chaos. She was there for me since the start but i mean you will get to rule now and help get the Earth back on track" Nyx said.

"I just want to get this over with" Omega said and started fasting up time. He did this thing with his hands and time started speeding up. No one knows how he can do this out of his hands but it was now time. The party was coming to an end and the creator got up from her chair and made another council meeting. This time in the sky you could 10 galaxies colliding causing supernovas.

The Earth was safe from this but the humans went crazy again. Everywhere on tv you could see their faces in fear. Anyways the campers and assassins went back into the throne room to see the most important event in history. The new Creator.

"WELL WE ARE HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW HEIR TO ME. WE WILL BEGIN BY MAKING OMEGA into me" Chaos said laughing.

All the primordial took their seats. Omega and Chaos stood in the middle to do the ritual.

"Well are you ready dear?" Chaos asked Omega.

"Well not really but i will miss you. I hope i could see you again one day but thank you for everything" Omega said giving her a warm tight hug. Chaos smiled to this and started chanting some words in ancient language. After a few minutes Omega started screaming in pain. He then fainted and collapsed onto the floor. The Primordials all was in shock.

"What happen to the boy?" Thanatos said.

"My dear twin i hope he is okay" Alpha said worriedly. Then Chaos took a step forward as she finished the procedure. She looked very different now. She looked mortal without any power. But she had a bit more power to leave the world.

"I must go now my son but i hope to meet again" chaos said and shook her head to the primordial and started melting into mist. Pieces of her body breaking until what was left was nothing.

Then the fates came. All the campers started giving them glares but the fates didn't care. They came to their new leader. Chaos Omega. The first Primordial now in existence. All the books in history would now claim that Chaos Omega was the first.

Omega started waking up and blinked but was radiating so much power than before.

"We now are here to give you Omega 11th Primordial of Space and Time the role of the Creator of the Universe. You now are the first Primordial of all primordial and ruler of the Universe. There are now 10 Primordials with Chaos Omega being the first. Ruler of chaos, space and time and other stuff" The fates said in union.

Then they hit him with a huge orb of power and Chaos Omega felt better than ever. He could take on the entire Universe now.

"DAMN" was all he can say.

"ALL HEIL CHAOS OMEGA CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND FIRST PRIMORDIAL OF SPACE AND TIME AND bASICALLY EVERYTHING" the fates boomed. The 11th throne disappeared and merged into the first throne. The demigods and assassins all bowed to their new leader.

"ALL HEIL LORD CHAOS OMEGA" everyone said in union.

***short chapter i think but ill be updating more often. Well percy became the creator i bet you didn't see that coming ;)
I am making this book into a new plot twist i hope you like it. This story will be making a lot of twists, it changes as it keeps going the plot will change but the characters remain the same. Percy will try to live his way into Primordial-hood***

Thanks for all the reads and sorry for the boeing announcements at the end ;( Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.1K 1.2K 15
Let's just say....that I had a weird dream that's how it started.!!!! To put it simple, this is PJO and HOO from the start but with someone in Bonus...
9.7K 246 19
Percy Jackson is tired. Tired of the frivolous battles. Tired of all the quests. Tired from the countless deaths. But when something devastating hits...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
78.3K 1.1K 79
Sequel to The Silver Ring. Percy Jackson is finally having a normal life. Being married to Artemis but Zeus hating him, he counts himself lucky that...