Coins { DIFFERENT NAME }

By WafflePanda08

Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Vill... More

Prologue
Called Upon
Back Again
Japan
Meeting the Students
Lessons
USJ Part 2
Training One For All
Family
WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!
Rumors About Y/N L/N
Fuji
Flashes
Waking Up
The First Day Back
Declaration
More Investigating
Rescue
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.2
The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath
Mind Games
Pick A Side
A War Begins
Chaos
Spread the News
The Beginning Of The End..
Jaku Hospital Raid
The Truth Comes Out
The War Continues
One for All: All for One
Hero's Crumble
The Aftermath
Learning About OFA
New Book Cover!
Waking Up
Vigilantism
Assassination Gone Wrong?
Goodbye..
Moving On
Authors Note: Update!

USJ

986 46 6
By WafflePanda08

This isn't the best reunion in mind

"I'm thankful. But why exactly am I going to wear this?" I asked PowerLoader. He showed me a new hero costume that he designed.

"Nezu thought it was a good idea to give you a costume in case things got crazy during combat training. Plus, you're helping Thirteen at the USJ and your suit might get messy. One last thing. Don't get it too ruined. I'm working on one of your students costumes and I've been dealing with Hatsume's messes." PowerLoader stated.

"Right. Well thank you. I'll tell you if I need to add anything." I grabbed the case and headed to the bathroom to change.

(The costume! If you don't like it, think of something else!)

I soon ran outside to meet up with Class 1-A before they left.

"Got room for one more?" I asked sheepishly.

"Woah! Mr.L/N!" The students awed.

"That's a super manly costume!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Wasn't my idea but thanks." I shrugged.

"You can sit over here, Mr.L/N!" Ashido exclaimed, pointing to a space next to her.

"Alright." I grinned sitting down.

We then started talking as we waited to arrive at the USJ. We eventually got on the topic of Quirks.

"Oh yeah. We don't really know what your Quirk is, Midoriya." Kirishima stated.

"What's it called?" Asui asked.

"Eh-... oh, it's called- um.. it's called er-" Midoriya stumbled over his words.

"Super Power, right? It's basically a Quirk like All Might's. Or that's what I've picked up at least." I stated, helping him out.

"Y-yeah." Midoriya stuttered thankfully.

Time soon passed as I tried calming down Bakugo who was acting a little rabid and eventually, we made it to the USJ. I greeted Thirteen and tuned out part of what they were saying. The USJ was fascinating and captivating so it wasn't that hard to do. Multiple zones were created to simulate natural disasters. How I love evolution.

Anyhow, I soon became disappointed. Obo-er Kurogiri came and sent villains everywhere.

"Damn it. Why do you guys have to ruin such a beautiful facility? I don't even know any of your names. And here I thought I knew a lot of people." I shouted. I couldn't let my students know that I had affiliations with the 'villains'.

"I don't think that's what you should be worrying about." Midoriya said in shock.

"Has training already begun?" Kirishima asked, stepping foward.

"Stay back! These are real villains." Aizawa ordered, putting on his goggles.

"Kaminari. Try contacting the main campus. Iida, help Thirteen lead everyone out. If something goes wrong. Run to the main campus like the floor is turning into hot coals. Thirteen, if someone comes. Disintegrate their ass. I'll take the heat." I stated, pulling out a silver pen from my bag.

"Let's go." Aizawa said, turning towards the stairs.

"We aren't one trick ponies, Midoriya. Go. Alert the main campus." I stated knowing exactly what Midoriya was thinking. I can see why Yagi picked him now.

"This pen better work." I mutter as I jumped down to stairs. Closely followed by Aizawa.

I punched someone's face as Aizawa erased their Quirk and roped a few of them.

"This stupid fucking pen!" I cursed, trying to click the pen. I hate old technology. This definitely needs an upgrade.

"Take this!" Another person swung their fist towards me.

"Jeez. Give me a break. I'm an old man here and this bloody pen isn't working." I dodged as I flipped him over my shoulder.

"You've surrounded me? I'm a poor old man. Aren't you supposed to respect your elders?" I asked.

They all charged at the same time. Bad move for them. I just jumped over them and they crashed into each other.

"You've got to watch your surroundings. Oh fuck no. My teacher senses are tingling. OKAY! I'm pissed. UGHH! I need to take my advice." I irked, turning around to see Tomura disintegrating Aizawa's elbow.

"I'm done playing." I growled, quickly knocking the lackeys out before sprinting over towards Aizawa who was now being destroyed by a purple Nomu.

"So he wasn't lying, huh." I thought, glaring at the Nomu with my deadliest glare ever. The Nomu obviously being brain dead, didn't react, though I could tell it put me on its threat list.

"Oi! You sitting on him is enough to put him out of commission, fat ass." I growled, bitch slapping the Nomu, sending it flying across the plaza.

"Oh shit. That was a little much." I murmured.

"That's. Not. Fair!" Tomura whined.

"Has anything related to me been fair?" I asked, watching the Nomu getting up from the crater it made.

"Well the Symbol of Peace isn't here. Maybe a few students missing will bring his attention." Tomura laughed sprinting over towards Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta, who were watching nearby.

"Go away!" Midoriya declared before shouting 'Detroit Smash' and aiming towards Tomura.

The Nomu was able to block the punch before Tomura was hit though.

"An All Might disciple?" Tomura muttered.

"Oi! Wait for All Might to get here before you start fighting." I grinned before punching the Nomu in the stomach again. It flew aross the plaza once again.

"I'll hold him off. Leave now. Get Aizawa out of here. All Might is nearby. I can tell." I ordered the three students who were definitely getting docked points for this exercise. Maybe even detention. That's right! This is still class even if 'villains' are here!

"What about you?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm much wiser than you think. Now go." I ordered before turning to Tomura.

"Who do you think you are villain? The ✨audacity✨you have to attack us right now is AsTronOmiCAl." I joked.

"You decided to abandon me so I think we're pretty even." Tomura said annoyed.

"Correction. I was a temporary trainer who so happens to be your adoptive father. Now I want to see how much you've improved. Try disintegrating me." I smirked cockily, finally letting my bo-staff out.

Tomura was definitely annoyed now. I dodged the first couple of times before he landed a hand on my back.

"You've improved." I faked pain before knocking him off.

"Mr.L/N!" Midoriya shouted, running over to help me.

That's when the realization hit me.

"My shirt! This was a new hero costume too! I just got it today and I was getting connected with it." I growled angrily. PowerLoader was going to beat my ass later.

"We should go." Tomura said quickly to Kurogiri. He made it through most of the tunnel before a large crash sounded from the entrance.

"Looks like we've got a continue." Tomura smirked as Yagi appeared.

"Ah shit. Here we go again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 3K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...
89.4K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
219K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
167K 10.7K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...