All The Love That We Shared (...

By Carlykinz

We can fight it. We can try to run, but sometimes, certain people come into our lives, make footprints on our... More

To forgive and forget
Nothing is as perfect as it seems
The Call
First day
bug troubles
buying a test
Me?... Pregnant?
Megan's truth is Joan shock
Reputation and Rumours
The day after last night
I am not giving up on us
The second date
Let me hold your hand
a walk in the park
God awful County club party
The Wedding
Welcome home baby
The divorce
The Crash
Hospital visit
big changes
Happy "Maddie's" Birthday
Prep Rally
Surprise
A blast from the past
The Favour
Everything was fine
Home work from hell
The party
Megan's Birthday
The apology
The good Cop Bad Cop
California
We don't want to leave it all behind
Interior designer
The Cheer Competition
The Election
The Big Apple
Diabetes and Dating
Taking my last breath
First day back
Sick Maddie
Taken (Part One)
Taken (Part Two)
Taken (Part Three)
Maddie finds the truth
The upset and the hurt
Humiliating
Your my father?
Even a pillow fight wont change everything
Best friends and boy friends
Secretly dating
$200 for a hat?
Seriously pep- rally oh my
Another eventful game
Frat party
Thats what alot of alcohol does to you
Open gym
Sleep over with lacey
Cheergirl54 quaterBack89

I don't take anything from liars

203 5 0
By Carlykinz

next day Maddie laid in bed unaware that it was now half past 7 on a school day. Megan and lacey were in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"What's going on with Maddie mom?" lacey asked before she shovelled in her cereal.

"Don't worry it's nothing that concerns you at the moment sweetheart" Megan smiled at her youngest daughter.

Maddie slowly opened her eyes taking in her surroundings, Maddie tried to read the clock but it was a complete blur so, she grabbed her glasses and read the time on her alarm clock "Shit" Maddie said as she jumping out of bed. Maddie rushed into the bathroom took off her glasses and left them in the side. Picking up a contact lens she tried putting it into her eye but the contact fell off her finger and down the drain.

"OMG NO-" Maddie said grabbing her glasses and began checking her other contacts packets only to see that she had none left. Maddie walked back into her room and got changed into a simple purple dress with swallow bird pattern and a pair of wedged heels.

Maddie walked out of her bedroom and over to the kitchen seeing her mother and lacey already dressed waiting for her.

"Morning Maddie" Lacey said shyly.

"Morning lacey" Maddie said smiling at her sister, she glared at her mother as she walked further into the kitchen grabbed a banana put it into her shoulder bag and completely ignored Megan but continued to give her evil glances.

"You ready to go girls" Megan said trying to act as normal she could.

"Yeah, come on Maddie"

"I am not going anywhere with that lair" Maddie said pointing to Megan.

"Maddie, this is ridiculous you have to talk to me eventually. Now do you want a lift or not?" Megan asked bluntly.

"Ha-ha... you want to bet, I don't want anything from you... I don't accept anything from Liars" Maddie heard the school bus outside so, she hurried to the door "Bye Lacey" Maddie called out and then left.

Maddie arrived at school with her glasses on forgetting they were on until she walked confidently inside where she remembered she had her glasses on so, Maddie peaked round a pillar seeing everyone rushing around, chatting to friends Kristen was handing out leaflets asking people to vote for her to be homecoming queen. Maddie took off her glasses, moved from the pillar, and walked confidently down the hallway squeezing past people smiling and mumbling excuse me's as she passed by. Maddie squinted trying to find her locker she grabbed what she thought was the lock to her locker "what are you doing? " Mona asked rather puzzled.

" Mona..?" Maddie said sounding unsure.

"Well duh" Mona shook her head.

"What's the with the fire hydrant?" Mona asked gesturing to the fire hydrant, which was the lock she now had in her hands.

"Oh I was ... Just checking it you know safety first" Maddie chuckled as she slowly opened her locker and grabbed a book.

"Oh, we don't have French class until after lunch" Mona said pointing to the book in Maddie's hands.

"Yeah. I was just gonna study for the pop quiz "Maddie said trying to make sure she sounded herself.

"We have a pop quiz in French?" Mona panicked.

"You never know right?" Maddie said closing her locker and walking past Mona in a hurry.

In the middle of History Maddie was having trouble reading the white board she squinted trying to read what the teacher had written.

Chad Maddie's boyfriend had written a note to Maddie so, he passed it to the girl next to him and they past in down the line watching the teacher making sure they were not caught passing on the message. Finally, it reached Maddie.

"Here a note from Chad" Mona whispered as she handed the letter to Maddie who opened it.

Maddie looked down the other end of the class "what's it say?" Mona asked peering over Maddie's shoulder "Oh the usual he adores me excreta" Maddie said smiling at her friends.

"Actually. It's says he's breaking up with you. Like, now" Mona said reading the letter.

"What?" Maddie snapped. Maddie bend down, grabbed her glasses, and put them on.

"You wear glasses-"Mona was in complete shock.

Maddie sat in her seat feeling the tears well up in her eyes; She fought to keep them from falling. Maddie's right hand pushed the rim of her glasses on face as she felt the embarrassment of Chad breaking up with her in class and everyone finding out she wore glasses.

Once History was over Maddie chased after Chad who was mucking about in the hallway chucking a football to his friends down the other end of the hall.

"Chad" Maddie called out after him.

"Dude" Chad called out as he chucked the football down the hall.

"Chad" Maddie said stepping in front of him.

"What?" Chad said trying to get past Maddie.

"You're breaking up with me in a note?"

"Maybe you should ask someone else to take you to the spring formal" Chad shrugged his shoulders.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Maddie asked

"You've changed, you used to joke about nerds and now you're with nerds and Now your even dressing like one" Maddie was gobsmacked at what Chad just said.

"Oh, no Look, Look, see? I'm the same old Maddie" Maddie took off her glasses and smiled at Chad.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure about that" Chad said before he left to get back to his ball throwing with his friends.

Maddie stood in the middle of the corridor feeling hurt and down even more now.

It was now lunchtime Maddie carried her tray of salad into the seating area of the canteen-seeing people eyeing her and laughing at her.

Maddie spotted Lacey walking towards her "Hey"Maddie said greeting her sister.

"Hey" lacey said back.

"I need to talk to you" lacey said

"Great, I need to talk to you, too. Let's eat outside" Maddie said cheerfully turning to leave.

"No that's what I wanna talk to you about," lacey said stopping Maddie in her tracks.

"You don't want to eat with me anymore ...Fine whatever consider yourself done" Maddie said, "I'll go sit on the ramp"

"You can't Madz" Lacey looked down at her hands

"What are you gonna ban me from the ramp?" Maddie frowned

"No, but your spot has already been taken..." Maddie turned to look at the ramp her usual eating spot with Mona and the gang only to see Kirsten sitting in her seat along with Mona and Chad laughing having a good time without her as if she did not exist to them. They looked over at Maddie and just laughed, Maddie turned to look at lacey with tears in her eyes.

Maddie pushed her glasses up as tears slipped down her cheeks. Lacey could see the hurt in Maddie's eyes seeing them sitting up there without her. Maddie took one last look at the ramp before she slowly walked way. Maddie took one last glance behind her at lacey as she walked away tears slipping down her cheeks and then disappeared round the corner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
219K 6K 51
She left. Even though she wanted to stay. She left. Because of one mistake. Well now she doesn't look at it as a mistake because of what it gave her...
181K 4.7K 36
Ava Thomas had her memory ripped away from her and now she has no idea who she is. When she meets the famous Harry Styles, her life changes completel...
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...