Frat party

It was 7:00 Thursday morning when Maddie got up to start her routine first she had a shower, get dressed, hair and makeup then lastly pack her bag before heading into the kitchen, her mother was leaning against the counter reading a neurology magazine whilst sipping a mug of black coffee, Lacey sat on a bar stool eating her breakfast whilst reading over her homework.

"Morning" Maddie said walking over grabbing a bowl down from the top cupboard and poured her cereal filling the bowl.

"Morning sweetie" Megan said taking another sip of coffee.

"Morning maddz, smile." lacey said holding up her Phone snapping a picture of Maddie who posed with a big goofy grin on her face.

Maddie sat down next to Lacey "So...are you dating Tommy now, I mean he's kind of been round like bee's round honey" she asked taking a mouthful of cereal.

Megan nearly spat out her coffee "I don't know what you mean; he is your father and wants to get to know you that's all" shaking her head "Could have fooled me" Maddie spat sarcastically jumping off the stool and placing her bowl in the dishwasher.

"Oh by the way I need to go to Mona's tonight to study and won't be home late," Maddie told her mother placing her hands on her hips.

"I don't think so..." Megan scoffed.

"Fine I will just fail then shall I" Maddie stormed off to her bedroom slamming her door shut only to open it again seconds later "By the way I'm going whether you like it or not" slamming her door shut again making Megan flinch

Sighing Megan placed her magazine down, rubbing the back of her neck before walking off to her room to get ready for work.

The school day way over and done with, Megan had to work so Maddie got Corey to drop them home "thanks for dropping us off" Maddie smiled at him, Lacey rolled her eyes before jumping out of the car "I'll see you tonight" Maddie gave Corey a quick kiss before following Lacey inside

Maddie picked out her outfit for tonight neatly folded it placing it at the bottom of her backpack along with her hair and make-up bag then picking out a casual outfit, which she changed into hoping it would trick Megan. Maddie smirked as she looked at herself over in the mirror before opening her door and walking into the lounge where her mother and Lacey sat snuggled up watching TV.

"I'm off now, don't wait up" Maddie said announcing her presence.

"Maddie I have already said you can't go, now go back into your room and study," Megan said turning round to face Maddie.

"I can't believe this I mean this will be like 50% of my grade Mom and I need to do it with Mona who is my lab partner," Maddie said placing her hand on her hip.

Megan sighed "Fine but I want you home before 11" Maddie smiled and jumped with excitement "Thanks mom, bye Lace" Maddie called out as she slammed the door shut.

Later on, that evening Maddie was at Mona's getting ready. Maddie changed into a nice figure hugging dress that just about covered her behind and a pair of killer heels just like her mother's and her long auburn hair curled to perfection . Maddie had her stars and stripes American bikini on underneath as it was a pool party.

"Oh Maddie you look stunning babe" Mona said as she walked into her room.

"Thank you, right back at you boo" Maddie said smiling at Mona.

The girls reapplied their make up before they left the house and walked around the block to Corey's which was already buzzing with life, with students sprawled out outside as they danced to the loud music. Mona and Maddie walked up the steps and walked in the overly packed house.