The Cheer Competition

(Photo is of Maddie with her cheer bow at the competition, I personally love this photo )
Saturday morning Megan woke suddenly to a thumping sound coming from Maddie's bedroom so she got out of bed and walked over to her door, opening to see Maddie up and dressed in her cheer uniform practicing whilst Lacey sitting on Maddie's bed fully dressed watching her sister practice occasionally chatting and giggling.

Maddie heard her bedroom door open she turned to see her mother still in her Pyjamas "Oh my God, you're not even dressed?" Maddie said starting to panic.

"We don't have to leave just yet, do we?" Megan said rather puzzled.

"No but I'm the Captain, if we get there early you can get the good seats and plus it's not in Philly remember it's in Little rock Arkansas" Maddie said placing her hands on her hips.

"I know, don't panic we will get there in plenty of time" Megan said trying to reassure her daughter before she left her room to make herself a cup of coffee.

Once Megan had her coffee, she made the girls, scrambled eggs on toast with bacon "Girls, breakfast" Megan called from the kitchen.

Maddie sat down on one of the bar stools with lacey taking the empty one beside her and began eating her breakfast whist Maddie played with her food pushing it backwards and forwards to on the plate and this did not go unnoticed by Megan.

"Maddie sweetheart, please eat something as you have along and busy day today and need as much energy you can get" Lacey looked at her mother then back to her sister.

"I'm just not hungry, anyway why did you have to make something so fattening" Maddie whined.

"Maddie don't be silly just eat it" Maddie shook her head "Ok how about this " Megan knew that this would get Maddie's attention "How about we don't go today and No Computer, No Phone, No TV for a month"

"You can't do that" Maddie frowned

"You want to bet" Megan raised her eyebrow at Maddie and Maddie picked up her folk and took small bites of her breakfast whilst she glared at her mother.

Once the girls had finished their breakfast Megan got changed into some skinny dark blue jeans with a simple navy blue top and on her feet were a pair of white converse shoes in place of her usual 6 inch killer heels. Lacey walked into her mother's on suite bathroom "Mom do you think I'm fat?" lacey asked looking at herself in the mirror.

"What? Don't be so silly Lacey you are just fine the way you are" Megan frowned

"How about a nose job then?" Lacey asked hopefully

"Lacey stop you are perfect and your nose is fine," Megan said not wanting to really have this conversation.

"Mom, are you ready yet?" Maddie said walking in her mother's bathroom to see lacey already there.

"They can fix the tip you know, Chloe had hers done" Maddie frowned at Lacey.

"Yes Maddie, we are ready to go and lacey for the last time you are not having any plastic surgery so drop it," Megan said rather sternly.

"Lace don't be silly you are just fine," Maddie said trying to reassure her sister even though she was slightly on the skinner side than lacey which didn't help matters.

"Fine" lacey said storming out walking past Megan and Maddie who followed lacey to the front door.

"Ok Maddie, have you got everything?" Maddie picked up her cheerleading bag and slung it over her shoulder "yeah I think so" Maddie said looking round the apartment.