The day after last night

Megan was in her room getting ready when she heard a knock at the door and her mother answer it.

"welcome Todd so, glad you could make it please come in" Joan smiled

Todd kissed her cheek "thank you so much for inviting me over wow something smells good"

Joan lead Todd into the kitchen "yes well Megan has a talent in the kitchen" Joan opened a bottle of wine and pour a glass and handed it to Todd .

"Thank you" he took a sip "I didn't know Megan could cook?"

"well, maybe you to could get to know each other a bit more throughout dinner" Joan smirked

Megan had just finished putting on her make up when she went searching for her shoes "where the hell are my shoes" Megan yelled at herself when she found them she stood in front of her full length mirror she wore a dark red strapless dress which ended just above her knees, her shoes were a velvet black 5inch stiletto and last her hair which was nicely curled in loose curls.

one quick last look in the mirror and she was ready, making her way down the stairs she suddenly got butterflies in her stomach shaking her head she followed the voices into the kitchen.

"Hello Todd it's nice to see you again, Mother" Megan smiled at both as she entered

Todd went up to Megan and kissed her on the cheek "it's lovely to see you again Megan , you look beautiful" he smiled "oh and these are for you" Todd handed a bunch of red roses

"Thank you" Megan blushed "I'll put them in water"

after an hour drinking wine well for Megan drinking soda water and chatting dinner was ready "you to sit while I serve up" Megan ordered as she went into the kitchen to plate up

"So, what are we having?" Todd asking moving from the sofa to the dining table

"steak au Poivre"

"sounds fancy" Todd sated which made Megan laugh god how he loved to hear her laugh

"Megan dear I'm sorry to say that I have a meeting" Joan said getting up and put her coat on

"what? At this hour?" Megan asked confused but then realised what her Mother was doing and in any other time she would be pissed but not now she was in a way glad to get rid of her mother or the night especially when there's a hot guy involved "well ok I'll see you when you get home"

"um yes don't wait up I'll probably go to Susan's for drinks and then just stay the night" she smiled "sorry to have to do this Todd we will invite you over again well I better run have a good night you to" Joan winked at her daughter before leaving

"sorry about her" Megan apologised as she brought the plates over.

"Its fine really now I get to have you all to myself" Todd winked Megan just smiled

"wow that was amazing Megan" Todd wiped his mouth with the napkin and placed it on his plate

"thank you, would you like another drink?" Megan smiled as she got up

"sure but let me get it" Todd got up and went to pick it up only to knock the bottle of wine over onto Megan's new dress

Megan shirked as she stood up

"oh my I'm so sorry Megan here let me clean it up" Todd panicked and started to wipe the spilled wine

Megan sniffed "It's.. Fine really" but the tears in her eyes told Todd something completely different

"oh Megan I'm so sorry ill buy you a new one"

"no Todd really it's not the dress I have to tell you something thought I'm... I'm p-"

before she could say anymore Todd had covered his lips with hers which Megan accepted, Todd ran his fingers threw her hair as Megan pulled him closer to her they stay like this until air was needed Todd looked at Megan and wiped her tears away and whispered "you're so beautiful" He swept Megan off her feet which made Megan squeal and he carried her to her bedroom and gently placed her on her bed and crawled on top of her and continued the passionate kissing that happened just minutes before.

Megan broke the kiss and asked, "How did you know where my bedroom was?"

Todd laughed which earn't him a confused look from Megan "your mother showed me around the house on the day we first met"

"right..." Megan rolled her eyes only her other would do that. She grabbed Todd's shirt and pulled him down to continue their kiss and other fun activities.

Megan fell asleep in Todd's strong and welcoming arms with her head resting on his chest. Todd watched as Megan drifted off into a deep sleep in his arms knowing how lucky he was right now. Todd placed a soft and tender kiss on the top of Megan's head, which made Megan, frown in her sleep and snuggled closer to him.

Todd must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing he knew he woke up confused where he was until he looked down and smiled seeing Megan still in his arms fast asleep. Todd watched Megan's chest rise and fall slowly as she slept and a smile crept across his face.

The front door opened and Megan jumped out of her skin realising her mother was back from staying at Susan's last night.

"Todd, I'm sorry you're going to have to leave" Megan grabbed the covers and wrapped them around her leaving Todd half exposed.

"What? Why?" Todd got up, put on his boxers, grabbed his shirt, and started buttoning up.

"My mother's back and I just can't let her know I did this with you, please" Megan pleaded.

"Ok, for you actually wait I can't find my trousers" Todd said looking round the bedroom for them. He finally found them, flung them over his shoulder, started climbing out the window, and clung on to the drainpipe.

Todd kissed Megan on the lips "when can I see you again?" Todd asked anxiously

"I don't know, soon" Megan said kissing Todd back and Todd slowly and carefully shimmed down the drainpipe until he touched the ground and rushed across the lawn in only his boxers and his shirt with his trousers which were over his shoulder.

Joan looked out of the lounge window to see Todd rushing across the lawn only in his boxers and last night's shift. Joan shook her head and chuckled to herself before she walked away from the window and Todd drove off and Megan sighed with relief not knowing that Joan already knew what possibly happened last night.