๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 59

7.3K 251 229
By g_r_a_s

'come on y/n. it's just a couple of words that need to be exchanged.'

that's what you keep telling yourself as you start walking to your house. you have multiple of your classmates' costumes with you along with their requests and most importantly, hatsume's 'babies'.

you take one more deep breath before opening the door to your home. immediately, you frown at the lifeless and cold aura your house emits. never was this house filled with warmth and comfort. despite how big it is, it always felt small.

you walk up the circular steps with uneasiness as you stare at the walls. usually, there would be family portraits, baby pictures or old pictures of parents hanging on the wall. that's what makes a home. sure it's mainly four walls, a roof and a door but that's only the outside. the inside is filled with prized possessions that make a happy family. a happy home. those are the things that bring joy and comfort to a house.

your house has none of that. it never had any of that. if there's one thing you remember from when you were a child, it was always wishing for a supportive mom and dad.

your wish never came true though. every single day, it was the same for you. locking yourself in your room, staring at a ceiling. you remember imagining yourself with your mom and dad. them taking you to a park and some random stranger capturing the moment.

in a way, you and uraraka envy each other.

uraraka wasn't fortunate financially growing up but she had two parents that loved and comforted her. she had a small house but that small house was inhabited by a happy family.

you on the other hand, you have a very big house and you don't ever have to worry about running low on money. but, you have a broken family that makes the big house empty. you never had a mom and your dad never attempted to acknowledge the fact that he had a daughter. you never had that love or support other kids had growing up. you were always alone.

uraraka wants a financially stable life.

you want a loving and supporting family.

you have a financially stable life.

uraraka has a loving and supporting family.

life comes with pros and cons. sometimes, you don't even realize the pros of your life because you're so focused on the cons. you don't even realize that the pros have just as much as an affect as the cons do.

you're too focused on the negatives.

you hear the sound of a screw and you start walking in that direction. the closer the sound gets, the more you dread the oncoming interaction.

you stop at an open door and your mind yells at you to turn around and walk out the house as you watch your dad screw something together.

without warning, you walk into the room. "dad" you call out, setting a bag on the table. your dad stops screwing at the sound of your voice and looks up to see you leaning on a table.

"daughter. how are-"

"i'm not here for a conversation. i just have some favors to ask you for." you cut him off. if he thinks you two will be buddy buddy after the truth came out, he's in for some shock.

"i have some of my classmates' costumes. they're in need of improvements." you say as you open the duffel bag. you take out familiar costumes and set them on the table.

your dad stays silent as he watches you pull out pieces of paper. "here are their requests. i also have my own requests for my costume. here's my measurements." you say, setting down your own paper.

"i'd like to talk to you about some stuff." your dad says as he grabs sero's costume. "whatever it is, you can save it for another time." you turn down.

"will you let me explain why i hid your quirks from you?"

"no. even if you did explain, i figure you'd be lying to me as well. you've dug your own grave." you turn down again.

your dad stays silent as you look around the room. on a table, you see multiple papers of your classmates and other people. so much information is on them that these could probably put midoriya's notes to shame.

some are familiar to you like sero, uraraka, bakugo, kirishima, surprisingly midoriya, ojiro, todoroki, momo, yourself, and mina. the other ones that aren't your classmates are some that you know and some that you don't.

tamaki amajiki, nejire hado, yo shindo, sir nighteye, centipede, bubble girl, rock lock, kamui woods, snipe, erasurehead, and many more that'll take you ages to read. you scan their costumes and the multiple stages they went through.

you see another name and your eyebrow raises. 'calamity? that's a pro i've never heard of.' you think as you continue to look around your dads little workshop. as much as you dislike your dad right now, you would admit that his work is pretty cool. it's interesting to see what he does and who he does it for. you see a picture frame of your dad and david shield holding up an award. you slightly frown at the picture, thinking back on i-island and what happened while you were there.

seeing that your dad is busy reading your classmates' requests, you continue walking around the room. you see a picture frame that's horribly cracked like an old iphone. since you can't decipher the picture, you read the sticky note that's placed on the corner of the frame.

katsumi- xxx-xxx-xxxx

'katsumi? who the hell is that?' you think as you move on. you look back and see that your dad is not giving you one second of his time. for once, you're glad you've slipped under his radar again.

on a new table in the back, you see a large bulletin board filled with many different colored sticky notes, small pictures and random tools. on the table below it, you see more notes all spread out. one piece of paper catches your attention but since it's stacked under many other pieces of paper, you only see a portion of a name.

ura

you're tempted to pick up the paper but you hold against it. you look back again, seeing that your dad hasn't cared to check up on you. as you turn back around, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket.

izuku
hi :)

you smile at the text until you realize the little game you and midoriya decided to have. making sure you have read receipts on, you read midoriya's text before closing out the messages app and shutting off your phone.

"daughter, i'll have these costumes ready by this morning. you can come by before school and pick them up. i assume you have more training today." your dad says as you start to walk to the door.

"sounds good. goodbye."

"daugh-"

you start walking down the steps as you think about what you saw in your dads workshop. if there's that much interesting information in there, you can only imagine his lab.

as you step outside, you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. thinking it's midoriya, you start to think about another way you can be petty.

shoto
when are you getting back to the dorms?

your petty thoughts get stored into the back of your mind as you have no obligations texting todoroki back.

you
on my way. why?

shoto
i'd like to speak to you once you get back.

you
uh okay

when todoroki doesn't text back, you pocket your phone and continue walking.

꧁꧂

"rai you're back!" you hear someone say as you step into the dorms. your classmates watch as you take your shoes off and walk into the common room with your hands in your pockets.

"your costumes will be ready by the time our training starts tomorrow." you inform. the classmates who gave you their costumes nod as you scan the room.

you make eye contact with multiple people as you try and find the person you're looking for. you make eye contact with midoriya but immediately skip by him and focus on the person next to him.

you quickly raise your eyebrows as todoroki nods, standing up and making his way to you. you see midoriya slightly furrow his eyebrows as todoroki stops in front of you.

"you wanted to speak with me?" you ask in a low tone to prevent your classmates from hearing. "we can go to your room. it's closer anyways." todoroki says as he also stuffs his hands in his pockets.

you nod and without sparing any of your classmates another glance, you and todoroki start walking to the elevator. midoriya watches as you and todoroki turn the corner and eventually looks away with subtle sadness.

"talk?" you ask as you sit on the chair to your vanity. todoroki takes a seat on your swinging chair and uses his foot to swing back and forth.

"how are you holding up? you know, since you found out about your quirks?" todoroki asks you. you just stare at the ground "if i'm being completely honest, still not taking it well."

"what's wrong about finding out the truth?"

"a lot."

"like?"

"i feel like a fake everytime i use my lightning. those two other quirks i have no interest in using."

"do you refuse to accept your powers?"

"i guess you can say that. they leave a bad taste in my mouth when i think about them."

"that's stupid."

you furrow your eyebrows as you comprehend his words. "what? why is that stupid?" you ask as you look up at todoroki.

"it's stupid. the way you look at this."

still not catching onto what todoroki is doing, you stare in confusion. "you refuse to accept your powers because of where they came from? that doesn't make sense." todoroki says as he still stares at you.

"what why not?"

"you'll have to accept your quirks, y/n. they're apart of you and who you'll become no matter the backstory."

your two eye colors switch between his two eye colors as you process his words. "easier said than done." you say, looking back at the ground.

"it's okay to still be neglectful towards them. you'll eventually learn that they're not so bad after all." todoroki tells you.

you stare at him in confusion as you think on his words. "why are you telling me this?"

"i want to help you. i know what it's like to be in your position. i was lost as well, remember?" todoroki says as he slightly tilts his head at you.

todoroki changed so much that you completely forgot about who he was at the beginning of the year. "you used to hate your fire..." you whisper.

"i know how you feel y/n. i want to help you like you helped me. you made me realize how it's okay to use my fire even though i despised it. i'm telling you that it's okay to use your real quirks even though you were lied to your whole life."

you stare at todoroki with slightly wide eyes as he looks at his left hand. "we both despise our quirks and where they came from. but i've learned to slowly look past that and use my fire for my self. now you have to realize that as well. and your lightning? well that's apart of you too, whether it's a real quirk or not."

"you were right. we are the same in some ways. maybe even more than we both thought."

you stay silent, only staring at todoroki. he looks up and stares at you as well. the world goes white as you two continue to make eye contact.

if you had a twin, it would be the boy in front of you. the similarities, both physical and mentally. it's almost like you're male and female versions of each other.

the different colored eyes. the different colored hair. the disliking towards your fathers. the disliking towards your quirks. learning to accept them. the rough childhoods. the way you two act.

it's almost creepy.

you two first started out despising each other. battling to see who was at the top of the class and seeing who was stronger. you never spared many glances at each other until the sports festival. you two barely spoke words until the sports festival.

it wasn't until you found out who todoroki truly was that you finally understood why he acted the way he did.

it was because you acted the same way.

when you found out his disliking towards his father and the quirk he possesses, you felt a sense of familiarity within him. that was because you saw yourself in him. the way he described his childhood, you felt sad because you could automatically connect it to your own childhood.

that's why you wanted to help him. you just thought he was some stuck up monotone pretty boy who thought he didn't need friends because he's too good for them.

but in reality, he was just lost. lost with himself. he was so deep in the pool and he had no one to help him get to the surface.

he was just. like. you.

you never liked your father because of how neglectful he was towards you. you didn't inherit his quirk, or so you thought. but that disliking towards him was all it took for you to understand todoroki.

small pieces of your childhood was just you being alone. you had no one who was there for you. that's why you were so... distant when it came to friends. though it was easy to get along, that didn't mean you were completely happy.

you were also drowning.

but all it took was an explanation for you to realize how similar you two are. that's why you were so drawn to help him. and when you did, you finally realized he wasn't some stuck up pretty boy. you realized that he just needed saving.

and you were the one who saved him.

you'll give midoriya credit too.

but now, it's his turn to help you. he saw how lost you looked when you took the news and it gave him flashbacks to when he was acting the same way.

neglectful.

that's why now, he's drawn to help you the same way you did to him. he thought you were some cold person who thought they were better than everyone because you had a flashy quirk.

but through the time he got to know you and watch you grow, his view on you changed drastically. he gets why you act the way you act.

because he was the same way.

he knows that by telling you the same words you told him back at the sports festival will give a boost. even if it's just words, it's words that came from you.

your own words will help you in todoroki's mind.

and as you think about his words, you feel a small weight get lifted off your chest. it's not like you feel perfectly okay about the truth.

but now you're slightly okay with it.

for the first time since you found out the truth, you don't feel immediate hate towards your powers.

it's baby steps. just like you told him.

and just now, todoroki was the one who helped you.

he was drawn to.

just like you were drawn to him.

enemies to friends. that's what you two are.

you started out hating each other. you didn't know the real person behind the masks that you two were wearing. you didn't realize how similar you two were.

you didn't realize how drawn you can be to helping someone.

someone who's just like you.

now, staring into todoroki's eyes. you realize that maybe it's more than just a friendly thing.

maybe it's a soul bound thing.

the world knew how much of saving you both needed.

the world knew how deep you two were.

that's why the world brought you both someone who's exactly like you. someone who's struggling with the same thing.

someone who can relate to you.

midoriya can't relate to any of you. even if he did play a big role in both of your lives, he can't help you two anymore.

only you two can help each other.

and now you two are fulfilling the role you were drawn to do.

"shoto, thank you." is all you say.

"just returning the favor." he says as he gets up. he starts to head to the door and you follow him.

"hey shoto. we're friends right?" you ask as todoroki steps out your room.

"i would think so. why do you ask?"

you smile small at him, shaking your head. "don't worry about it. thank you for that. we really are the same, aren't we?" you ask.

a small smile appears on todoroki's face as he nods at you. "yeah, we are. i'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"yeah, i'll have your costume ready."

"okay. goodnight y/n."

"goodnight shoto." you say as you watch him step into the elevator.

you close the door to your room, feeling a million thoughts run through your head. is this what todoroki felt like back at the sports festival?

all you know is that right now, you need comfort. you don't wanna be alone.

and you know the exact person to go to.

you
can we hold off on this hate game? come to my room if you can

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

yes. you and shoto are soul bound.

platonic soulmates, if you will.

i can give an explanation.

the moment you and shoto made eye contact, you felt something within yourself.

deciding to ignore it, you let shoto's outside self be the judge. since shoto was very cold and distant at the beginning of the year, you assumed that's all he was.

that was until the sports festival.

shoto originally wasn't gonna tell you about his childhood. he only did because at that exact moment, something in his body told him to. his mouth just blurted out your name before he could even comprehend what he said.

when he explained to you and midoriya, that same feeling hit your body.

when midoriya had to convince you to get shoto to use his fire, you didn't tell midoriya that you were already planning on it.

so when you two became 'friends', you thought it would end there.

but actually, it was shoto's turn.

he felt the same feeling hit his body when he made eye contact with you.

this explains why during the second day of school, you both felt the world go in slow motion when you side-eyed him before starting your combat training.

when the truth about your quirks got revealed, shoto felt that same feeling.

his mind was telling him to help you like you did to him. he told himself it was 'returning the favor' when in reality, he was drawn to help you by something.

so he gave you the same advice you gave him. it only worked so well because of the connection you two mysteriously had.

it wouldn't have worked with anyone else.

now that you know how similar you and shoto are in many ways, it's confirmed by me that you two are platonic soulmates.

you were drawn to help each other. and that's exactly what you two are doing now.

so yeah for those of you who thought that i was saying you were 'lost' in the beginning of the year, that's wrong.

it was your turn to help shoto first as he was 'lost' at the beginning of u.a

but now, you're 'lost'

so now it's shoto's turn to help you.

hope that cleared that up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
1.2M 40.1K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
29.9K 971 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
65.6K 2K 33
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...