You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Lion's roar

11.2K 792 256
By Shiya_AS

'As you sow, so shall you reap.'

Rani found someone fully covered in the blankets and she could not see the face. Reporters were continuously clicking the pictures as the well built man turned out to be Selva, the famous womanizer of the city. His father's reputation made him a big guy and this was a juicy gossip for them.

Rani went forward and pulled the blanket. Pragya emerged from the blanket covered in a towel.

Pragya: amma nambu edhuvum nadakkale...

Rani: nee epdi de inga???

Pragya: Theriyale ma...

She then cried and wailed like a witch. Rani then pulled her and covered her properly and tried to escape the reporters. They reached the floor of presidential suite and knocked on Ak's door, he opened the room door in bath robe and his torso was slightly visible. He adjusted his robe and asked.

Ak: Neenga enga Atthai inga???

Rani: pa.. Arjun.. Pragya oru prachanai le maatikita pa.. Pls let us in... Reporters are following us...

Ak: Oh.. Atthai.. How I wish I could help you... But my room is little inappropriate...

Rani: epdi irundhalum paravale pa. Pls let us in..

He then let them into his room. They sat in the couch and pragya was crying inconsolably. Then they saw Sk emerging from the room in her night robe, she was stretching and yawning..

Sk: Enna ore sound?? Ezhuppa mattingala??

Ak: I thought you would be tired..

All these words made pragya to cry more. She felt like moulded copper was poured on her. She already felt dirty to get caught in that scandal. There was no one willing to listen to her side of story. Even though she was pure, she cannot prove to anyone then. More than all those things, their love was burning her eyes. She planned a trap for sindhuja but she did not know how did she get caught in that trap.

----

The night before...

Ak finished his call and the clock was striking ten. He then pushed Prakash to go out of his room and stay at the next suite as Sk was not there.

Prakash came out of the room in sour mood and noticed a figure in the elevator. He then knocked the suite's door and informed Ak.

Prakash: Sir I think I saw Pragya in the elevator.

Ak thought for a minute and ordered him to check all the cctv footages. Then he called Hema.

Ak: Hema, where is Sindhuja??

Hema: sir, she went to retrieve her phone an hour back from the dining area. She did not come back. I thought you called her.

Ak: okay.

His face turned grim and he was raging with anger. Prakash then urged him.

Prakash: Sir someone pushed Sindhuja into the room #308 an hour back.

After few minutes, the door to the room opened and they found the guy lying on the doorway of the room, it was selva and the bathroom door was closed from inside.

Ak immediately jumped and tapped the bathroom door. He heard a sobbing noise through the door. He kicked and opened the door. Sk was sitting on the floor and shivering. She hugged him the moment she saw him. She started to cry and explain.

Sk: someone pushed me into this room and he tried to harrass me. As he was drunk, he was not able to get up properly. In that gap, I entered the bathroom and locked myself. He didn't do anything to me. Ana enaku Bayama irundhuchi arjuney... I was waiting for you...

Ak: I'm sorry baby... Nee nijamave smart ma...

Her sobs were inconsolable and his heart was torn to see her in this stage. He tightened the embrace.

Ak: nothing... Just calm down... Ma calm down.. I'm here.. Everything ll be alright now.. You don't worry.... You believe in me right???

She nodded her head and he picked her up and settled herself in his room.

Prakash: Pragya and Selva checked in today morning. It was pragya who pushed her into the room. She has covered her face from camera. But I can tell its her.

Sir what are we gonna do now??

Ak: Lets give them their medicine...

Pragya was hit from back and brought n laid down in that room.

Ak: She wished to marry me right???? This will be apt for her and him.

He came back to his room in the middle of the night to find her curled up in the bed. She was sobbing and mumbling in her sleep. He went near and checked on her. She was having a nightmare. He then brought her closer into his arms and she just hugged him and started sobbing. He consoled her for a very long time. His shirt was wet from her tears. He peeled it off and laid back again. He too fell asleep after sometime.

She woke up in the early morning to find her sleeping in his arms. He was shirtless. He then pulled her again and she panicked for a minute. He started talking in his slumber.

Ak: I really wish to gobble you up. But I will not do something which u don't wish and we can wait until getting married. Sleep peacefully, we have a show to watch in the morning.

She then relaxed and went back to her sleep. When she woke up in the morning, he was nowhere around. There was someone talking in their suite. She dressed herself properly and went out of the room. She saw the mother daughter duo sitting on the couch. Pragya's dishevelled look gave her the idea of whatever happened. She then played along with him to irritate her more.

Prakash then came in.

Prakash: sir reporters are gone.

Mr.Kadhiresan and his wife are here to meet you...

They are the parents of Selva. He also came along with them. Just at the sight of pragya, selva's mom pounced on her and slapped her across the face.

S mom: how dare you would have been to seduce my son???

Selva: Maa...

Kadhiresan: heii summa iru de... Sorry Arjun.. En wife konjam kovakari...

S mom: yean Ennai control pandringa??? En paiyanukum minister ponnukum next month engagement. Adhu kulla iva ipdi en paiyana mayakkitta..

Rani: vaaya adakki pesunga.. It was ur son who acted like this. Avan pere dhaan oore pesudhe...

Both the ladies bickered and Nagaraj came at that time. He was hugely ashamed with her deeds.

He barged in and slapped pragya across her face.

Nagaraj: en pere kedukkave ponna vandhu porandhurukke... Modhal le unga amma ve sollanum... Ava olunga valathu irundha idhellam nadandhu irukkuma...

Kadhiresan was a sly businessman. He found this opportunity useful to him as he could have ties with Arjun as relative. He then reached out to Nagaraj and proposed a marriage. Nagaraj also readily agreed.

Pragya: appa oru nimisham naan soldradhe kelu pa...

Nagaraj: Neenga onna suthuringa nu kettappo kooda naan vittuten.. Ivlo dhooram vandhapram Idhu dhaan sari...

Everyone agreed and Rani and pragya were not able to open their mouths. Everyone left and pragya was last. She turned around and looked at AK and Sk who was standing behind him.

Ak then stopped her.

Ak: pragya... remember each word I am saying right now. U did nothing wrong but u r framed. U wanted to spoil her name right??? Nee apdi nenaichadhuke Unaku indha nilamai... If u ever cross ur line again, I will make sure that you will not be found anywhere in this world.

Happy married life...

She looked horror stricken, it was him who did everything. His voice reverberated in her ears like a lion's roar and then she left the room in tears.

Prakash: Sir... About the news....

Ak: Let it spread....

*Author note: hello makkale... How are you.... I hope this chap satisfied you all... Nalla irundha votes and comments podunga... Pidikale na comments le sollunga... Love you all.... Ur votes my boost😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 3.8K 21
Arjun - a egoistic man... he loves how girls swoon over him and try to speak or acquaintance with him.. but not a Playboy... Riya: a bubbly girl who...
148K 20.6K 70
Love of Arts Series - Book 1 - Painting Art (Darshana - Hridhay, Vedakumar) Hridhay My father was a demon in business and he wanted me to be one. Yes...
53.7K 4.2K 43
the rom com story of anjali and Vikram again...
240K 19.8K 47
Rahul He is a love of every girls but he hate one word in this world that is "LOVE" Anusha She is a cute and chirpy girl she wishes her first love...