Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 4

147 4 0
By carolinavanity

Zach's POV

I look at Valerie confused about this whole One Direction situation so since we stood close and far from Carolina she started to whisper.

"I didn't want to tell you this but I wasn't going to keep it from you either" she begins "last summer Carolina kissed Harry and even though they both say they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing I just don't buy it."

"What

"And sure Harry has dated other people since-"

"Isn't her younger too?" I interrupt

"Yeah but I don't know, I met him back in July and something about him and the way he looked at her felt so wrong"

"Babe you're overthinking this. I mean he knows she's happily engaged by now I'm sure. So don't worry about it, and who Carolina decides to be friends with"

"But she's our friend and we should worry about each other you know"

"Talk to her" I tell Valerie stroking her cheek

We then stop talking and I look over at Carolina typing away on her phone. Then there's another knock on the door and a voice we all recognized.

"M-i-k-e has arrived" we all hear Michael yell coming into the kitchen "I bare gifts" her says placing a bottle on the table

"Malibu?" Cameron asks

"Yup"

"You know the girls don't like that" I say

"Why don't we just play some beer pong" Gen then suggests

"We have no beer though" Val says

"Then let's go get some beer and maybe play some quidditch pong?" I smile

"You still have the hoops?" Taylor asks

"In my car, we'll be right back"

Valerie slips on a sweater and we head over to the nearest liquor store.

---

We make our purchases quickly and head back in to the house and I don't know why but I start to sing 'Hey Princess' to myself but before you know it Val joins me. Not only does she sing a long but she jams out until I'm done singing.

She looks embarrassed as I park but I turn to her and say "and that's why I love you" before giving her a kiss and opening my door and running over to open hers.

Michael meets us outside and helps us get out the three hoops, along with the beer.

"Ready so start this game?" I say walking I with the beer

"Ok but who's on whose team?" Nani says leaning on Taylor

"I have no partner so I'll judge" Gen offers

"No Michael is here now, play with him and I'll be out" Carolina says

"I'll sit our babe" Val then says "you know I'm a very bad partner at regular beer pong anyways"

"You sure?" I ask

"Yeah go ahead and play with Genesis" she tells me

I don't question her and help set up the game for the eight of us to play. The whole time I feel Valerie's stare on me.

---

Valerie's POV

I'm not sure Zach even realized it was the first time he ever told me he loved me back in the car but u kept it to myself. For some reason I felt our relationship becoming unstable again. So I decided to let him go ahead and partner up with Genesis for this drinking game observing them. I mean they acted like everyone else did; friendly but I don't know I felt like their stares would hold longer than they should.

Gen and Zach won one round and Taylor and Nani another before Carolina had to leave the game to take call from Nick, so it was my time to step in.

Pretty sure I made a fool of myself but then again we all did since the hoops were poorly made. It was getting late and like always all the guys said bye. I walked Zach over to his car and the cool breeze outside caught me off guard.

"Come here" Zach says wrapping his arms around me "you're freezing"

"You're worth freezing my butt off" I smile

"Silly girl"

His lips cover mine quickly and I decide to test my luck and pull away saying "I love you"

"I love you too baby" he actually says back

I was relieved more than anything to hear him still say that he loved me. So why was I worrying that he was flirty with Genesis? Truth is he was flirty with everyone, even his fans.

"See you tomorrow?" he asks

"I work all day"

"Soon then" he says giving me one last kiss

---

I really didn't want to work all day but hey there was bills to pay and things I needed to buy for myself. It was around eight when I was finished getting dressed and saw Carolina in the kitchen eating a bagel.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" I asked

When I looked at her better I saw that she was already dressed for her day.

"I'm going to the W Hotel"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah I asked Nick and he said I could hang out with Niall today"

"Just Niall?"

"Well I'm not sure Niall was the one who tweeted me so if the other guys are there then I'll obviously chill with them too"

I don't say anything but I see Genesis come into the kitchen dresses up as well.

"I'm taking my sister too Val ok, nothing to worry about" she laughs

"I didn't say anything" I said

"But you were thinking it" she spit back

"We're all just concerned" Laura says standing next to the door frame

I'm happy she had been listening to our convo.

"Guys I'm not doing anything bad!" Caro rolls her eyes "now if you don't mind I'm not the only whose going to be late"

I look at my clock and notice I was behind schedule and run out of the house, slipping on my heels. As I drive to work I start to feel like I really am starting to over think everything like Zach said.

---

Harry's POV

I'm not sure why we all decided to meet so early but Niall got Carolina to come over this morning. My thoughts were everywhere thinking about the last time I saw her, she looked so happy to tell us she was getting married and a part of me was happy for her since we all care about her but another part of me wondered what it would have been if she picked me instead of Nick. Sure I was younger than her but in this industry we all felt older than we really were.

Me and the lads all stayed in two attached suites while in LA. Louis was off on a Starbucks run, getting that panini he so loved while the rest of us watched some television. Paul soon informed us that our visitor had arrived and we all sat up right and tried not to seem too sluggish.

My heart began to race and soon enough there was a knock on the door. There she was but not alone; her sister who was quite fond of our Irish boy came along as well. Niall had opened the door and they both greeted him along with Zayn and Liam before reaching me.

"Hey Harry, it's been way too long" her sister says

It had been a little over a year since I saw her actually so I smile at her as we hug, then I finally get the hug and hear the voice of the girl I've been waiting for.

"Hazza" she smiles at me

"Caroline" I say with a grin "thank you for coming"

"No thank you guys for having us, what did you all want to do?"

"What ever you want babe" i tell her playfully

Liam then gives me a look but I could care less, all is fair in love and war.

~~~

the picture of the quidditch pong is probably not even going to show up but i put it ok

oh shit. harry is going to try and mess things up with nick.

and again sorry if these chapters are short compared to Timing, this story is harder to keep up with but hey two updates in less then 24 hrs *high five*

ps hope you like it val

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 634 51
You've been friends with the Lopez family for 8 years after you moved to Las Vegas but never met Ondreaz. After you and your best friends Tony have b...
23.3K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
127K 2.3K 49
I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than a friend. I know my chances with him are...
1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...