Back And Here To Stay (Lumity...

By Wibbit2020

Credits to hermes52 on divineART, I used their photo to draw the body of the cover of this book. I'm saying t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 7
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Heyyyyy-

NOT A CHAPTER

1K 24 16
By Wibbit2020

Soooooooooooo...

I might not be posting today. I might be! But probably not.

I got a project due and I gotta wake up early in the morning.

I've really been lazy, and I've been kinda slacking off on my posts. Either making them short or just canceling them.

I guess putting dates on my posts made it seem more like a chore. I still enjoy it! And I'm still gunna be posting! I'm not quitting on this book.

I just don't have ideas on where to lead it most of the time.

PUT IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 638 20
Luz Noceda was a troublemaker for sure. The Hispanic girl always got into fights with people over stupid things. It didn't help that she was failing...
5.2K 174 9
P.U.N.K GIRL 'People say she's bad, but they don't see the way she is with me.' Luz Noceda, the typical popular girl or flirt of Hexside. She was alw...
3.9K 214 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
17.9K 523 27
Ever since the Noceda children were little, they've always had problems. Luz was bullied as a child and even in her pre-teen years. The girl didn't k...