SHE ~ C.H Mermaid

CakeMashtonLover tarafından

Calum Hood * Maybe the myth is real... * AllRightsReserved. ©Copyright @CakeMashtonLover * Fantasy ~ #149 ~20... Daha Fazla

SHE
Prologue
+ Something +
+ Midnight +
+ Her +
+ Secrets +
+ Magic +
+ Moments +
+ Thoughts +
+ Friends +
+ Sounds +
+ Rose +
+ Falling +
+ Sirens +
+ Moonlight +
+ Harmless +
+ Changes +
+ Fears +
+ Warmth +
+Shelter+
+ Movements +
+ Introductions +
+ Surprise +
+ Experiences +
+ Interactions +
+Wishes+
+Transformations+
+ Storms +
+ Laughter +
+Understandings+
+ Belongings +
+ Paper Towns+
Hi or Hey

+ Dilemmas +

1.6K 109 39
CakeMashtonLover tarafından

When the food had finally made it to their table, the teens wasted no time in scoffing it all down, including Rose who seemed to wipe her plate clean within the first couple of minutes, chowing down the sardine salad before looking at Calum sat opposite with a particular look in her eye.

"Wow, you're hungry." he said, taking a bite of his breakfast as she nodded at him.

"Do you want some more?" she nodded immediately and so he didn't hesitate to call over the waitress and order her more as his friends continued to eat.

However...one more dish just wasn't enough for her.

She wound up going through three dishes, five glasses of water with added salt and the rest of Calum's breakfast which he had chosen to give her because he felt bad that she was so hungry.

"Well damn." Ashton mumbled. "Don't you have an appetite."

"Maybe it's metabolism, cause i mean....she's pretty slim." Michael said turning to rose poking her side gently which made her giggle and shrink back.

"Alright well i'm stuffed." Kendall groaned, sinking back into the chair.

"Me too."

"Same, i don't think i can fit anything else in. Even though the desserts look so damn amazing." Michael explained, sighing as he slouched back in the booth.

"Shall we just get the bill?" Calum suggested, wiping the corner of his mouth with a napkin.

"Yeah, good luck with that Hood." Kendall joked, gesturing to all of the food Rose had eaten, causing a cringe to grow upon Calum's face.

"So you're girls got a big appetite that's not a bad thing." Michael said in his friends defence.

"Until you gotta pay." Luke added in.

"Shut up Luke." Michael rolled his eyes, kicking his leg under the table.

"Ow."

"Pussy." The green haired boy smirked.

So when the waitress came back over to deliver the bill, Calum had a mini heart attack, for he never really believed a salad could cost so much, let alone three of them but still he payed for her with little fuss and the teens all prepared themselves to leave the diner.

"Wait a sec i need to use the bathroom before we leave." Kendall quickly said.

"You had all that time." Ashton groaned.

"Yeah well i can't control when i need to pee." Kendall snapped back.

"Come on Rose." She called out to the girl stood by Calum whose eyes lit up at the sound of her name. Kendall gently grasped her arm and began leading the way towards the bathroom as Rose simply followed, unsure of what exactly was happening.

*

*

*

"So..you and Calum huh?" Kendall said as she began washing her hands with Rose stood beside her.

She nodded and smiled in response.

"You guys are like officially a thing now?" again she nodded in response.

"Hm...good for you. I mean do you guys like you know...?"

She nodded.

"No way, i bet he's really one of those boys that go all out."

Because she did not understand the conversation or what it was even really about, all Rose did was nod...which seemed to give Kendall the wrong ideas.

"Have you guys done it a lot?"

Nod.

"No way. Like what all the time?"

Nod.

"Ooh lala you kinky woman."

In the end, by the time Kendall had finished her little interrogation she had ideas in her head about Calum that she never would have thought of before and she began to wonder more about his love life with Rose, since she now believed thy had a very....provocative one.

On exiting the bathroom Kendall's face lit up when she saw Calum but that was purely for all the wrong reasons.

"Calum you never told me you were such a womaniser." She said, wiggling her eyebrows at him as his furrowed in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"Rose and i have been talking and she's told me all about you're love life." Kendall explained, looking to Rose who was still incredibly clueless about the whole scenario.

"Wait...talking?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Uh huh she's told me a LOT."

"What are we missing?" Luke asked suspiciously.

"Nothing...i...we....it's nothing." he stuttered, shaking his head.

"Doesn't sound like nothing." Kendall smirked.

"Shut up, can we leave now." he harshly said, making his way towards the exit, leaving everyone else to follow.

*

*

Getting into the car seemed to cause even more problems, because Rose was refusing to get into the vehicle, literally. She pushed herself away from with with her hands, keeping her legs spread so they could not get her inside it.

"Rose come on we need to leave."

She shook her head violently, struggling in Calum's hold as he continued to try and push her in.

"Come on." he said through gritted teeth attempting again and again to get her inside the car, but she simply would not budge.

Eventually he gave up and let her go, sighing as he turned to address his friends who were watching him from inside the car, not exactly offering to help.

"She's not getting in." he huffed frustratedly, looking to Ashton in the drivers seat as Rose turned around to look at Calum.

"Well she needs to get in cause we gotta go." Ashton pushed, rolling his eyes at Calum.

"Thank you captain obvious." he snapped. "Rose, will you please just get in the car?" she shook her head 'no' moving away from Calum as he tried to grab ahold of her hand.

"Come on."

"For goodness sake." Michael mumbled, opening the door of the passengers seat and stepping out as he walked towards the direction of the frightened girl.

"Rose. It's okay, look there's nothing to be afraid of." He started, approaching her slowly as her eyes scanned him cautiously. "Everybody else is in there see." he pointed to the others in the car who gave small smiled and exaggerated waves to her.

"Come on...come with me." he said sweetly, reaching a hand out for her to take.

"I'm dealing with it Michael, just get back in the car." Calum said, rather annoyed, but Michael simply ignored him, focusing on Rose.

"I'll even let you play with my hair, since you can't exactly keep your eyes off it." he joked, ruffling his green and chuckling as a small smile crept upon her face.

"Michael just leave her she's not gonna-"

But he was wrong....because she did.

Slowly but surely, she placed her small delicately pale hand in Michael's and he wrapped his fingers around it slowly, smiling up at her before gently leading her towards the car.

"There you go...see..nothing to be afraid of." he reassured her, helping her to seat herself inside the car before entering it and taking a seat beside her.

"Cal you take the front." Michael said, addressing his friend quickly before turning his attention back to Rose, helping her to feel at ease.

It angered Calum and though he didn't mean it in that way, to him, Michaels words sounded like an order which seemed to infuriate him even more.

Nevertheless he made his way to the passengers seat of the car and entered it, slamming the door rather harshly behind him.

"Hey take it easy, it's my car." Ashton yelled, shaking his head as he began starting up the engine.

Calum did not reply, he simply slouched back and stared in the rear view mirror, watching Rose and Michael in the back seat.....or rather...envying them as Michael's arm placed itself around her shoulders comfortingly.

*

*

*
THIS IS A FILLER AND ITS SHIT OMG
BUT HEY ITS AN UPDATE
AND YES ITS MICHAEL VS CALUM
OOH LALA
-S

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.2K 2.3K 24
「Malum Mermaid AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
51.7K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...
39.1K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
26K 712 23
「LRH Student / Teacher AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016