The Royal Stranger

By varshachindam

Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
A page from my journal
The Royal Commoner

30

20.3K 941 21
By varshachindam

Vrishali moved her hips placing her hands above her head. A huge smile on her face as she enjoyed the music.

"I wanna be somebody to someone" she yelled looking at Hailey and the friends she danced with.

The black dress she is wearing is showing off all her curves making the bachelor guys go crazy.

"Isn't your friend single? Why doesn't she go on a date with us?" Troye asked Aryan looking at Vrishali on the dance floor.

"Which one? I got many friends, dude," Aryan joked after gulping down the drink.

"Vrishali, the girl whom you call baby babe..." Troye said. Micheal chuckled.

"Why did she turn you down?" Jordon asked.

"Yeah, not only me. She turned around nine guys from our department. I don't see her going on dates or I don't think she is dating someone. Why doesn't she give us a chance?" Troye said.

Aryan chuckled turning around to ask the guy in charge of the drinks. "Make me the same drink, make it two"

"Yup"

"Did you ask her if she is dating or seeing someone?" Aryan asked Troye.

"Nah"

"Then ask her"

"She won't tell us that's the reason I'm asking you," Troye said facing Aryan. Aryan smirked taking his drink. He gulped it down and signed loving the burn and taste.

"Then I got no right to talk about her with you. What's going on in her life is her choice. I respect that and if she isn't talking about it then I'm a nobody to tell you. Sorry mate" Aryan said.

Michael and Jordan laughed along with the other guys who were with them.

"Outside they are playing truth and dare. Ask her to join and use the game to know the truth" Garrett suggested.

"Sounds good but will she join?"

"Ask her"

Vrishali continued to dance without any worry. Finally, they got time off to the party, the workshops were hell.

They couldn't attend the parties or go out. Constantly working on their projects and work.

"I'm super excited for the Christmas holidays," Taylor said.

"Where are you going?" Vrishali asked.

"Going home, I miss my peeps a lot" Taylor replied.

"What about you two?" She asked Vrishali and Hailey.

"I'm going on a vacation," Vrishali said with a huge smile on her face.

"You are very happy about it"

"Who wouldn't, it's a vacation after all these tired workshops," Vrishali said.

"I haven't planned anything. My brothers are coming home so I guess a family vacation" Hailey replied.

"What about you Belle?" Hailey asked Belle.

"Micheal and I are going to Michael's parents home," Belle said.

"Wait a minute, you are dating Michael?" Taylor asked.

"Yes"

"Woah, I didn't know this"

"Because you didn't come over and were busy with your training," Vrishali said. Taylor is from the mechanical engineering department.

"True"

"They have been dating for two months now," Hailey said.

"Let's rest, my heels are killing my feet," Vrishali said walking off the dance floor. There is a sofa empty and she walked over there followed by the girls.

"What about you?" Taylor asked Hailey.

"What about me?" Vrishali sat down feeling relaxed. She only had wine and two shots of vodka.

"Dating someone?" Taylor said.

"Not my piece of cake, dating sucks and I don't fall for something that ends too soon" Hailey replied truthfully. Hailey is a tough nut to crack.

Only Vrishali knows that Hailey was in a relationship for two years before they broke up on mutual agreement as they can't be doing long distance.

Hailey couldn't move on and she knew she would be getting back when they were done with their degree. She decided not to be involved in anything or any dating isn't her thing.

"Then you girl?" Taylor asked Vrishali.

"You never know" Vrishali smirked playfully.

"Does that mean you are dating?"

"I didn't say I was dating"

"Then what do 'you never know' mean?" Taylor asked.

"She isn't going to tell you anytime, we are tired of asking her that," Belle said. Vrishali looked up to see the boys walking towards them.

"Hey, babe" Micheal sat beside Belle.

"Hey Vrishali," Troye said.

"Hey, Troye" Vrishali greeted.

"Hey Hailey"

"Hi"

"Hey Belle"

"Hey"

"Hi Taylor"

"Hi," Aryan sat beside Vrishali.

"Move your thighs girl," Aryan said poking Hailey's thighs.

"Stop poking" Hailey slapped Aryan's finger.

"Lady"

Jordan looked at Belle as she laughed at what Michael whispered in her ear. Michael kissed Belle's cheek, Jordan looked away as he felt the burn in his heart. He didn't sit down and left calmly. Aryan looked at Jordan leaving, he signed.

"Hey Vrishali, outside they are playing a truth or dare game, we are going to join the group. You wanna join?" Troye asked.

"Nah, I don't play a truth or dare game. You guys go and join. I will go and look around" Vrishali said standing up. She stood up to get a drink and talk with her other friends.

"Wanna have a drink?" She asked Hailey and Aryan.

"I'm good" Hailey replied. Hailey is the one who is driving home.

"I will finish this get one later" Aryan replied.

Vrishali nodded her head and walked over to the bar island. "Hey girl" Martin greeted Vrishali.

"Hey Martin, how's it going?" Vrishali asked sitting on the barstool.

"Busy, can't even go away to enjoy a bit" Martin joked.

"Is this your week?" Vrishali knew the guys took turns to take charge of the drinks.

"Yeah," Martin replied.

"What you want to have," Martin asked.

"Make something light and good."

"Got it"

Vrishali rounded in her chair looking around. Everyone is enjoying their time with each other. The sniper group is sitting a bit far away from everyone.

"When did this start?" Vrishali asked.

"Pardon?"

"I mean taking charge of alcohol at parties. Usually, there wouldn't be any alcohol and drinks in charge"

"Yeah... If you attend other parties you wouldn't find drinks in charge but it's sniper parties. Someone tried to spike Angel's drink once, you know Kai right?" Martin asked making the drink.

"Yeah, Kenric's brother," Vrishali said.

"Yup, Kai lost his temper that day. He had a huge fight. He decided to you know do something about this and Kai started a group. Only selected guys from the departments are in charge, we get paid for our time here. Only we are allowed to make the drinks and we make like shots so you drink here in one go"

"That's impressive," Vrishali said taking her drink.

"Parties by snipers are always impressive"

"Thank you" Vrishali sipped her drink.

"Hmm, it's good"

"So what are you doing for Christmas?" Martin asked.

"Me? I'm going on a vacation" Vrishali said.

"Vacation? Where?"

"Honestly I don't know but I'm going on a vacation," Vrishali said with a laugh.

"Can relate" Martin laughed.

"What about you?"

"I'm going on a small trip with the dormitory brothers. Probably to Las Vegas"

"Good, have been there once. Nightlife is the best"

"Yeah"

"Hey girl, wassup? When did you come?" Vrishali turned her head to see Xahria.

"Martin, make me a fruit punch man," Xahria took the empty stool beside Vrishali.

"Hey, I came two hours ago but was with others on that side," Vrishali said.

"Oh, I was with my group. Was talking with my brothers so didn't meet anyone" Xahria replied taking the fruit punch from Martin.

"Your brothers are here? If Xaiden was here, people would've known."

"Yeah, that's the reason he wore a hoodie. He left a while ago. My other brother Nikolai is here too"

"Oh everyone is here?" Vrishali asked.

"Yeah, Christmas holidays and this is the last party before college opens so everyone joined"

"Cool"

"Who is the man sitting beside Aubree?" Vrishali asked as she saw Aubree sitting beside a guy whose arm was wrapped around her.

"Rowen, Aubree's boyfriend and soon-to-be husband," Xahria said, taking a glance at Aubree and Rowen.

"Soon-to-be-husband? Aubree is engaged?" Vrishali asks in shock.

"Nah, he is planning to propose to her. Probably he will be proposing to her on our vacation."

"Good, they look cute together," Vrishali says as Aubree laughs throwing her head back.

"They are, so when you are going to show us your husband?" Xahria asked. Martin went to the other side to make the drinks.

"He's in India. Only close friends knew about our marriage. You figured it out because of Mangalsutra."

"Why? Like why didn't you tell anyone?"

"It was an arranged marriage. Padmanabh and I just started―" Vrishali smiled. "We are taking things slow. Will announce on a special occasion."

"Keeping it low-key is the best decision. Keep it private if you want it" Xahria said sipping her drink.

"What about you? Seeing someone?" Vrishali asked Xahria.

"Not really, it's just not my time yet" Vrishali nodded her head smiling.

"Everyone in your group found the one?" Vrishali asked.

"Nikolai, Kiara, Rowen, Aubree, Kai and Angel, found the one. The rest of us― Ryder, Xaiden, Elwen, Camryan, Kenric, Ezarah, Kreo and I are single. Nikolai is dating Kiara, they are engaged. Rowen and Aubree, Kai and Angel."

"Kiara is the only one who joined the snipers group two years ago?"

"Yeah, she became a part of it when Nikolai bhaiyya (brother) got engaged to her. If we are engaged with other people, they become a part of snipers group."

"Sounds good"

"Yeah, you should join us for a house party. The last time when you were at my home, my peeps liked you" Xahria said.

"Sure"

"Done with your drink?" Xahria asked.

"Yes"

"Let's go and dance" Vrishali nodded getting down off her stool.

*

Snipers series will be available in November!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 4.1K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
449K 15.3K 42
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
92.5K 6.9K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
41.5K 3.7K 15
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...