UNPREDICTABLE [Girl From Now...

By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Nanno is a girl who always switches schools to expose people who need karma. What if all of her plans were ru... More

Author's Note
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (2)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (Final)
Ep 2: Behind the talent
Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (3)
Ep2: Behind the talent (4)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)
Author's Note
Ep 3: Favone
Ep 3: Favone (2)
Ep 3: Favone (3)
Ep 3: Favone (4)
Ep 3: Favone (5)
Ep 3: Favone (6)
Ep 3: Favone (Final)
Ep 4: Social medic

Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)

3.4K 145 20
By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Third Person PoV

Nanno and Anurak are now in the classroom. While  Krystel is still finding a trashcan to dump their leftover food.

When she found one. She immediately sprints and she was supposed to put it in the trash can, but Someone caught her.

"What're you doing there?" Someone spoke while Krystel almost put the leftover food in the trash can.

"Oh Hi, sir. Nice to meet you" Krystel bows and smiles

' What a Beautiful student'  Krystel didn't hear it but she knows what he said. She uses her "confuse" face at the unknown man.

"Sorry sir, what is it again? I didn't hear it" Krystel give a warming smile at the man in front of him, The man cleared his throat at the girl in front of him.

"What are you doing with the plastic bag?" He asked and looked at the white plastic bag in Krystel's hand.

"Oh, this? Sir this is my full of trash, nothing to worry about" Krystel didn't hesitate to answer his question.

"Are you sure? It looks like that's the food you didn't finish." the man spoke, spying the caught girl.

'Why do you need to ask, if you already know. Dumbass' Krystel mumbled. She cleared her throat and stared at the Man again.

"Sir it wasn't, it's just trash" she smiles so the tension would ease. The man believed krystel's alibi, He proceeds checking the girl out.

Krystel is getting uncomfortable at his gaze but she calms herself down first, so she wouldn't be able to get into trouble yet, Krystel taps his shoulder.

The man noticed that he's being obvious so he fixes his posture.

"Hi, sir? I'm going now," she politely bows and smiles. She put the plastic bag in the trash and she proceeds to her classroom. 

"Hey! What's your name kid?" The man shouted, Krystel stops in her tracks when she heard the man shouted.

After that She turns her head to be able to see the man's body at the back, She only can see him in her peripheral vision.

"You'll be able to know me, sir," She smirked and proceeds to her classroom.

She walks to the halls of the school and looked at the classroom doors because she wasn't sure where is her classroom.

When she reached the final door of the hall,  She saw the familiar faces of her classmate, her classmate is still chatting so she thought their teacher isn't yet arriving. She goes inside their classroom and goes to her seat.

Anurak looks at her and asked.

"Krystel, why did you take so long?" Anurak asked. Krystel looks at him.

"I just find a trashcan to dump our leftovers and go to the restroom," She said with half-truth and half lie.

Well if she said that she was caught putting their leftover in the garbage, her plan will be ruined, seems like anurak believed Krystel's words.

 As He nods at krystel's reason, silence starts to fill the room when someone enters. their history teacher starts to discuss their lesson while Nanno and Krystel aren't listening.

Krystel is doodling at her notebook, While Nanno is pretending to read a book but she kept glancing at Krystel.

Time Skip~

When their last subject is done, their teacher greeted them goodbye before he leaves. They packed their bags and most of the students are gone in their classroom, only 3 students were only in their room.

That is Krystel, Nanno, and Anurak. They packed their bags in silence but Krystel spoke.

"Where do you want to guys eat?" Krystel smiles and looked at them while packing her stuff.

"Wait are you really going to treat our food?" Anurak gave her a shocked face.

"Do I look like I'm  joking?" She turned her happy face into a fake serious face. When Anurak saw her face, He shook her head a couple of times.

Krystel immediately changes her expression in a happy face while giggling.

"Okay, okay. Stop shaking your head." Nanno is only watching the scene in front of her like a third wheel. 

"So I'm the one is going to choose, so it's a surprise" When they are done packing, Krystel grabs their wrist and drags the two people outside the room.

 When they reached in front of the gate, there's a small gate with a bodyguard beside the huge gate, So the small gate is for the people who are always late going home. Most of the people are gone in the school, so the bodyguard opened the metal door using his I.d. 

When the door opens Anurak and Krystel greet the bodyguard goodbyes, while nanno just smiles at the bodyguard.

"Krystel, where are we going?" Anurak asked and looked at his side where Krystel is. Krystel didn't look at him and answer his question.

"It's a secret, just follow my lead" she answered, The two proceed to follow her lead.

When they reached their destination. They stared at the small restaurant. It's small but it's beautiful and elegant, it's not the type of restaurant that the food was expensive. 

This small restaurant is for the student or people who weren't that rich. So they can feel sometimes that they are rich when they go to this small restaurant. they stop at staring Anurak spoke.

"Are you sure, that we are going to eat here?" Krystel hums at his question. When Krystel is going inside the small restaurant.

"But it's expensive here," anurak hesitantly walks inside. 

Krystel really wants to eat, she's starting to get hungry because of the long day at school. So she drags the 2 people inside the small restaurant.

 Krystel finds a table for them to eat on. When they saw the 3 people are standing up in their seats, Krystel sprint while holding the 2 person wrist. 

When they arrived at the table. Before they sat, they wait for the waiters to finish the table.

When the waiter finished fixing the table. They sat at the chairs and wait for the Waiters to gave them a menu. 

They wait in silence at their table and the silence was cut off when someone spoke. The waiter politely greeted them and gave them the menu.

"Ma'am if you're ready to order just press this button " He politely said and He gives the red button to Krystel.

Krystel shows her wonderful smile that shows her white teeth at the waiter. The waiter bows at them and leaves. The silence began.

After a minute of silence, Krystel decided to break it.

"What do you guys want to order?" Krystel asks as she flips the page of the menu.

"Hmm. I don't know that there's a kind of restaurant that this cheap" You can see that Nanno is impressed by her tone. 

"I know! I should've known this place earlier" Krystel giggles at Anurak's outburst.

"Okay, you guys pay if you think it's cheap"  Krystel jokingly said.

"U-Ummm W-we're just jo-joking, right nanno?" Nanno just giggles at Anurak's expression.

"An-and you said earlier that you'll retreat us. If I know this would happen I just ate my Pad Thai" Anurak mumbled the last sentence.

But Krystel and nanno can still hear it. They just laughed at Anurak's reaction.

"Chill, I'm just joking. I'm going to pay what you will guys order." Krystel pats his back to ease his nervousness. 

When they chose their orders, Krystel press the button and they wait for the waiter to come to their table.

When the waited arrived at their table. The waiter prepares his paper and pen to write the order of their order.

 Each one of them told their order to the waiter.

And when they're done. The waiter asked if it will be all and they just nod. the waiter nods his head and said that it will take a couple of minutes. They said it was okay and then the waiter bows and leaves.

time skip~

"Thanks for the treat Krystel," Nanno and Anurak said while walking the side of the road.

"You're welcome, I hope we eat there again next time," Krystel said and smiles.

'I hope so too' Nanno mumbled and sighed, gladly they didn't hear it.

"It's my treat next time," Anurak said.

"It's okay, I can" Krystel Said and looked at them. They keep walking and When they arrived at the Bus stop. They greeted goodbyes and they change their way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 2.4K 24
"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?" 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 - Y/N is a working camgirl who adores her body an...
228K 5K 35
Y/n is a young girl who was beaten and mistreated at school. She stays with her step dad, who has disorders. His boss hates kids. So her step dad had...
58.2K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
19.1K 774 31
Y/n(Your name) is a teen girl who knows nothing about what's going in her life, she just wants to spend her life as other normal teens do but it turn...