Written In The Stars : Guardi...

By GingerEyes

Ava is the Collectors daughter and a woman known as the" Guardian". She is well known to go back in time ille... More

Written In The Stars : Guardians Of The Galaxy.
Chapter One : Who?
Chapter Two : Busted
When I First Met Loki
Chapter Three : The Truth Comes Out *Added On*
First Kiss On Our Wedding Day
Chapter Four : The Midgardain Game
The Letter * ADDED ON*
Chapter Five : The Deal
Where Were You?
Chapter Six : Into Eternity
Truth
Chapter Seven : Siblings That Are Worlds Apart
It's Fine
Chapter Eight : Hello Again.
Your A True Princess
Chapter Nine : Family Blood
How The Prince Was Created
Chapter Ten : Deliverence
Chapter Eleven : For My Family
I Looked At You In The Eyes
Chapter Twelve: Kill Him
Make Me Scream
Chapter Thirteen : Everything Comes With A Price
We Are The Guardians
Chapter Fourteen: Goodbye
TEASER FOR DARK SKIES

One Last Favor For Her

258 10 0
By GingerEyes

If I could have a second chance with Loki, I wouldn't do it for him. I would do it for Frigga. She was a woman who had seen almost next to nothing but she had known everything about her sons . She had been a kind woman who had known better then to think of only gossip. She wanted to know the truth rather then lies.

Frigga was almost like my own mother. She was kind and gentle. Just like my son, Frey she was a great ruler, even though so many didnt see it. She was the queen who had saved my life from her death. Her grandson will do just the same, he is going to be the leader she was.

Holding Frey in my arms, gives me the same joy she had given me. From all of the unfortunate events lately, he is the one to calm me down. He might not know it, but he is so dear to me, just like Loki was once to me. He looks like him a bit, just by his jawline. But from the vison that I had seen,he is only to share his blue eyes. I don't know what he has from me yet.

I remember when I was starting to get my baby bump, I had gotten odd stares. No one was expecting me to be having a baby.  They thought I was too depressed to do such a thing.

Of course people muttered about me and wondered who the father was. At one point, people had thought that it was Thor's child since we were engaged. 

Thor had of course had denied it but word had still spread. Frigga and Odin had wanted awnsers to this rumor , so they had called me out of my chambers to see them.

I was so scared when it had happened. I known that I couldnt lie to them, after all they had done for me. They are my protectors as well , betraying them, would only lead to trouble. But I had pretend to hide my nervousness when I had came into the throne room.

Odin was on the throne, while Frigga had stood next to her husband. She had politely smiled, hiding her fear. She was scared for my sake .  Odin was emotionless as he had placed his hand up.

"Care to explain yourself?"

"I..I" I got lost in my own words. I didn't want to say anything wrong to him.

"You are pregnant, but with whose child?"  He had stood up and pointed at me stoumach.

"Odin.." Frigga had warned.

"ENOUGH WITH PROTECTING HER!" Odin had yelled at her. She had silenced herself. Her eyes were locked on me. "You had gotten a baby somewhere! Who was it? Thor? Frandall? "

I had shaken my head at them. Odin had began to step down each of the stairs as Frigga had began to chase after him. Her hand was on his arms as his voice had risen in anger even more.

"WHO IS THE FATHER!?"

I wasnt thinking clearly when I had said it, but I just did. I was scared to disipoint him. " Loki is the father"

"Loki is in prison, he cant be the father" Odin had pointed out. He thought that there was no way that he could be. But after staring at my serious face for a few moments, he had nodded slightly. " I see."

Frigga had walked to me and placed her arm around me. She known that I had broken a law, but she had understood that I loved her son that much. She had smiled at me and placed her hand on my stoumach.

"The child is going to be King " She had said to him.

"Not if Thor reveals his child with that mortal. "

"We both know thats never going to happen Odin. He wants his child isolated from all of this. Besides shes too different compared to us" Frigga had said.

Odin had thought about it for a moment then had sighed under his breath. He had to agree with her because she was right. " Fair enough, but for now Lynnsey is the real heir to date after Thor. It's the right thing to do. However..."

That didnt sound good during that time at all.

"The engagement is still on, but as we discuss the laws you broken, your going to have to be banished until further notice"

Fuck, now I am screwed up. Now I am going to have to live with my father for a while. Just great.

Before I could say anything to him, he had pushed his hand out. He had taken the crown off of my head. I had watched as the crown had floated mid air and landed in his hands. Frigga had began to plead to him for him to stop. But she was silenced by a smack across her face .

"SILENCE! She is going to be sent home until I decided how to deal with this child. She is still going to marry Thor, don't worry about that." Odin had pointed out. Frigga had a few watery tears down her cheek.

"I understand, Odin" She had muttered.

Odin had gestured the guards to lead me to the Rainbow bridge.  He didnt let me have the chance to tell Loki  that I was having our child. I had feared that Loki would never know.

Drax's  P.O.V

I had kept my door locked while I had prepared myself for bed. For once I had gotten a nice hot shower compared to the cold water in the prison. I gotten used to it, but I loved the feeling of heat on my back and body. It had relaxed me and had made me forget what was going on.

Ava is in my mind. I have to help her get out. It's part of our plan after all.

But it's more then the plan now, I am going to do it for myself.

I had thought that I was alone when I had gotten out of the rooms bathroom. But I had nearly gotten blinded by the light that nearly blinded me . But after a few moments I had made eye contact with the intruder.

He was a slender man. But had blue skin instead of the normal color. He had these red eyes that had creeped me out a little. His black hair was pushed back smoothly against his temple. He had also worn a green robe.

My hands were on my belt, prepared to strike the man if nesserary.I didnt want to, but if he was going to hurt me, then I will hurt him.

"It is rude to stare my friend" He had told me. Slowly he had approached me with his hands up, showing that he had no weapons on him. Why is he calling me his friend if he had just bardged into my room like this?

"Friend? We just met!" I hissed refusing to let go of my weapons. Friend is a title that is earned not just given away.

"It's a figure of speech" The man had chuckled. " Where are my manners, I am Loki of Asgard"

Ava's first husband. She told me that he was dead. Unless if she would lie to me, which I highly doubt. He was the one who had impregentated her with a child. He is the bastard who started all of this.

"I am..." I was going to intreduce myself to the jerk but he had interupted.

"Drax, I know who you are. " He had risen his hand to silence me. " I just want to make things clear . I had lied to Ava. "

"Big surprise there your the freaking god of mishchief!" I had remarked.

"Watch your tounge. I can easily kill you off and Ava will never know its me" He warned in a low tone.

I had sighed . Clearly this man had wanted to talk about Ava. I am not liking where this is heading.

"You have my half attention" I had said.

"Don't you mean full? " Loki snickered as he corrected me.

"No, I mean half, a lot of stuff is going on and I have better things to do than talk to Ava's ex"  I said . Loki's cheeks turned a bit red. I am going to piss this guy off for what he done to her. If he tries to kill me, so be it. Ill have his head on a platter in no time.

Loki had blinked twice, thinking I was a stupid person. Looks like the plan is working better then I thought.

"Anyways, she just had her child"

The child was supposed to be comming later. Did everything turn out alright? Is she okay? So many questions went through my mind.

"Is she..."

Once again he interupted me.

"She's fine. She refuses to see me. " He looks down sadly. A few tears came out of his eyes " I love her Drax. I lied to her and over used it, she will never forgive me"

"She wont " I said honestly. That's what I would do anyways.

"But Ava is still in danger. Ronan is a foe I cant face.  You are the one who is going to win her heart you understand? I seen the way she looks at you. She .." He looked up at me " She once looked at me like that. But you are the one to be with her. Ava is going to need to have a father for her child. She refuses me to be the daddy"

I know where he is getting at. But I have screwed things up with her . She isnt going to forgive me.

"I can't, I ruined my chance with her."

"Then prove her wrong! I know you want to . " Loki had persuaded me. "Your not only going to save her, your saving your love am I right?"

"Right" I had said.

"So, do it for her please. Be a father to that child that I can never be. Promise me your going to do that"

I taken a deep breath. Maybe I can make it work out " I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 88 15
Asgard, ruled by the Allfather Odin and Queen Frigga, their sons Thor and Loki sitting along beside them come across a lost girl that is clearly not...
8.5K 486 19
The Sequel to The World Through Her Eyes. If you haven't read the first book, then I suggest you read that first before reading this Sequel ... $$$ M...
18.5K 407 14
This will be my first ever fan fiction on Watt pad. After reading so many stories from many talented writers on here it inspired me to make one mysel...
29.2K 720 23
Terriana Gregston is a new-girl in New York, and has special, uncontrollable abilities pertaining a so called "Tesseract". This makes her a target to...