Random OC Events

By TheLostLegend06

So, if you've ever read any of the comments on my stories, then you know that I like role-playing using my OC... More

The Civil War
The Dysfunctional Family
Exploring The "Basement" Of The SBF (Space Between Fandoms)
Telum's Safe Space
A Compilation of Angel Dust Fails
Legend's Discovery
(Lore) A Little Trip Down Memory Lane
(LORE) Special Delivery!
When Nobody's Around...
(LORE) Experiment and A Package
A Question
(LORE) A Creature and A New Friend
Limeade's Journal: Entry 1
(LORE) Legend's New Pet
(LORE) Talent Show!
Limeade's Journal: Entry 2
Disagreement and Telum's Adventures: Episode 1
Everyone's Favorite Song
(LORE) My Project
Limeade's Journal: Entry 3
(LORE) Can We Trust Him...?
If My Some of My OCs Met A Karen
Coming Soon...
Sleepwalking
Water
(LORE) Threat Level: Alpha
(LORE) The Dealmaker
(LORE) A Big Decision
(LORE) Legend's Birthday
Legend's Daily Life
We Have Two Pets Now
Caretaker and Hellfire
Human Skelefamily Shitpost
Introducing Benny and Thrash!
Shitpost
Escalation
Jokes
Guard Dog
A...uh...Different Surprise
Favorite Foods
Odd Behavior
Happy Halloween!
Incorrect Quotes (Definitely didn't steal this idea...)
The Doubters
Incorrect Quotes...Again
The Arrival
Another Escape
Character Themes (Not A Story)
Legend's Surprise
Wait, You're Still Alive?
1 Fact About Every Character
Legend's Search
SBF Canon vs Fandom Canon
Report
Business Trip
For the Sake of Confidentiality
Forget Organ Failure, What About Body Failure?
Return of A Legend
Consubis
[LINK ESTABLISHED]
[DATA RETRIEVED]
Something's...Off
Deliberation

Civil War #2

22 2 71
By TheLostLegend06

Have an example of why Will would make an excellent commander in any army.

Will sat in his room, charging. He'd just finished cleaning off the paint and glitter from Lotus and Rue's prank, and was in a bad mood. Then again, isn't he usually? Suddenly, a wild Punne appeared! Punne crawled out of the vents and took Will's phone, right in front of him!

Will: Don't you fucking dare!

Punne: *Stares at Will, before going back into the vents with his phone*

Will: THAT'S IT!

Will stormed into Legend's room, kicking down the door. Naturally, Legend wasn't in there. So Will checked the next best place: The kitchen!

When he got there, Legend was dancing to his music while cooking everyone some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Every few beats, he'd glitch slightly then go back to normal. When Legend was done, he put each sandwich on a plate and threw them threw different portals around the kitchen leading to the others. That way he wouldn't have to go find them individually. When he threw Will's threw the portal, he was surprised to hear Will's food-portal-exit open behind him.

When he turned around, Will was sitting at the table in his human form eating the sandwich.

Will: Man, you're sandwiches are amazing, you know that?

Legend: What do you want?

Will: *Takes another bite* Well you see, Punne stole my phone again.

Legend: Bullshit.

It was at that moment Punne fell out of the ceiling vent and landed in Legend's hair with Will's phone half eaten.

Legend: That was bad timing.

Will: Yeah, it really was.

Legend: ...

Will: ...

Punne: *Chewing on Will's phone*

Legend: ...you're declaring war, aren't you?

Will: Oh absolutely.

Legend: Same rules as always?

Will: Of course.

Legend: Alright. See ya in a few hours.

Will finished his sandwich, got up, and walked off. Legend popped a battery into his mouth and walked off as well. Telum just sat in the shadows above the fridge.

Telum: This'll be interesting. Right, Ganxer?

In the Main Room

Legend had just finished setting up the recruitment posters around the house, and had Adam, Lotus, and Thorn in front of him.

Legend: Welcome, everyone, to training!

Adam: Aren't we all combat experienced, though?

Legend: Yes, but this is a different type of training!

Thorn: ???

Lotus: Thorn asked what kind of training?

Legend: Strategies!

Adam: Okay...?

Legend made a whiteboard with a picture of the battlegrounds on it.

Legend: Now, we're gonna be dropped into the South side, and Will's team are gonna be in the North. Now, Adam and I are gonna push up the West side, while Lotus and Thorn push the East side! Any questions?

When nobody raised their hands, Legend was satisfied.

Will's Room

Will sat in his room with Liam and the Twins.

Diagnostic: This is gonna be so much fun!

Killcode: I know, right? This is gonna be way better than dad's simulations!

Liam: I'm just here because I owe Will a favor.

Will just sat at his desk listening to them all talk. After a while, Liam asked a pretty important question.

Liam: Uh...what's our battle plan?

Will got up and walked over to a sheet on the wall. He tore it down, and revealed a wall of filing cabinets. Each set of cabinets had the name of one of Anubis's OCs on it, and Will pulled out Legend's file.

Will: Let’s see...Legend is most likely gonna push from the East and West sides, splitting up his team into groups of two. So, naturally, we're gonna set up defenses at our base and stay there for the remainder of the battle.

Killcode: So, we're not gonna do anything? That's boring!

Will: Actually, I'm just getting started. *Pulls out a detailed drawing of his fort-to-be* We'll be fighting a defensive battle, which is easier than if we were to straight up attack them head on. We'll use the trees around our base to construct our fort, leaving them without cover. That way we'll see them coming. *Puts away the drawing and Legend's file* Any questions?

Everyone sat there speechless. Diagnostic ran the scenario over in his mind and didn't see any flaws.

Diagnostic: Holy shit...Will's a genius!

Will: I mean, Anubis did make me a strategist, so...

A few hours later

Will's team stood across from Legend's team. Legend and Will met in the center and shook hands.

Legend: Best of luck to you. You'll need it.

Will: Eh, I think we're good. If anything, I'm pretty sure you'll need it.

Legend: Whatever.

They walked back to their teams, and the floor opened up beneath them. They dropped into their separate sides of the battlefield and started preparing. We all know what Legend's gonna do, so how about we take a look at Will?

Will's Team

Will: Liam, you and I will cut down the trees. Diagnostic, you and your sister set up traps around the area.

Diagnostic: Yes sir!

Liam: Alright.

They spread out, each doing their respective jobs. Diagnostic and Killcode waited until Will cut down all the trees he needed, while Liam transported them using his giant ghost-claw ability. After about a day, the fort was ready. Now all that was left was for Diagnostic and Killcode to set up their traps. Diagnostic set up gravity traps, while Killcode set up freezer traps. That night, they all took turns keeping watch for Legend and his team.

With Legend's Team

Lotus poked his head out of the ground near Will's fort.

Lotus: (How the hell did he set this up so fast...?)

He noticed a searchlight sweeping in his direction and popped back underground. He resurfaced over by Thorn, who was making some bacon that she brought.

Lotus: I think Legend made a mistake...

Thorn: ???

Lotus: I just popped up ahead to see where Will was, and he's built an entire fucking fort!

Thorn: *Takes a bite of bacon* ...

Lotus: Of course I'm worried! Legend didn't plan for this!

Thorn: *Passes Lotus a piece of bacon* ...

Lotus: *Shifts into his Asriel form* Thanks. *Eats the bacon, then goes back into his flower form*

Thorn: *Puts out the fire and sets up her tent*

Lotus: Where the fuck did you get these camping supplies?

Thorn: *Zips her tent and quickly falls asleep*

Lotus: ...tomorrow's not gonna go well at all.

The next day...

Legend's team finally met up in the forest in front of Will's fort. They each handed Adam a can of paint, and he set them up in front of himself. Thorn climbed onto the tallest tree, while Lotus popped into the ground. Legend walked out into the field of stumps, summoning his knives. Will's team sat on top of the walls, looking down at Legend.

Legend: Ever wonder why we never seem to be on the same team during these things, Will?

Will: That's because you're an asshole!

Legend: I see you've prepared defenses! Gotta say...didn't expect that!

Will: I see you split up with your team and tried to flank us! Gotta say...kinda predictable.

Legend: Now who's being an asshole?

Will: Let me guess. Lotus is trying to dig under my fort, while Tnorn climbed up the tallest tree?

Legend: How-

Will: And Adam is currently trying to absorb enough paint to become his monster form?

Legend: ...maybe?

Legend summoned a knife behind his back. He threw it into the air, where it exploded with blue light. Adam charged out of the woods, paint starting to surround his body and lift him into the air. Soon he was a vaguely humanoid creature with six tentacles sprouting from his back made of paint. He charged straight into the fort...and right into a cluster of gravity traps.

The traps sent him flying into the air, where he stayed for a few seconds, until he came falling back to the ground, the impact shattering his monster form. Thorn started throwing seeds at the walls, but they didn't make it far enough. Lotus popped up in front of the wall and started piercing them with his vines. Liam floated out next to Lotus and trapped him in his ghost claw, then floated back inside. Legemd couldn't believe what he was seeing. Will stared down at Legend, looking triumphant. Then Legend noticed something.

Legend: Was that ink spot always there?

Steven and LA charged out in their Beast Mode form, absolutely wrecking the wall. The Skelefamily all teleported in and summoned their various weapons and Blasters. And to top it all off, Telum appeared in Steven's shadow, stepping onto a blaster.

Telum: Hi!

Legend/Will: Where the fuck did you come from?!

Telum: Well, seeing as you guys were fighting, we wanted to join! Now neither of you win!

Will: What?!

Telum: You're vastly outnumbered. There's no way you all win this fight, even if you team up.

Will: Wanna bet?

Will shifted into his glitch form. He smiled insanely and pointed at Steven. Killcode ran for Steven, while Diagnostic used his visor to point out weak points. Once Steven was down, she moved on to the Skelefamily. She almost got to Telum but was shot down by one of Anarchy's Blasters. When Will saw this, he grew visibly more frustrated. Killcode teleported back to her position on top of the wall, and Will assessed the situation. Killcode was down, and she was his best fighter. Liam was too lazy, and Diagnostic wasn't trained for combat.

Will: If you want something done right, then do it yourself.

He jumped down and split into his Wire, Scrap, and Glitch forms. His Wire form focused on the Blasters, while his Scrap form handled the close-quarters combat. His Glitch form kept appearing next to Telum, only for his own shadow to push him away. Eventually, though, he broke through Telum's shadow defense and grabbed him.

Will: You really thought you could win?! Against me?!

Telum: I did and have.

Will: Huh?

Telum pointed behind him, where all his forms were pinned to the ground by the various Skelefamily members. All that was left was his Glitch form.

Telum: Kaboom, bitch.

Telum wrapped Will with his own shadow, and they were all thrust back into their normal house.

Will: DAMMIT!!

Legend: Heh...nice one, kid.

Telum: *Smiling*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 15
This is my oneshots book and I'm doing this because I have been wanting to make PoVs of my unused OCs. I'm not doing all my OCs though... Anyway, off...
2.3K 58 15
Here are a few of my male OCs. I stripped of their fandoms and made as if they were real. I MIGHT put hint of their fandom in the story but no promis...
9.6K 178 46
Just some ocs if you want to roleplay with one just tell me!
7 0 6
These aren't any specific people, just my friend's DnD characters from our campaign, and some of my OCs interacting with each other and other people'...