QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 58♣

3.7K 117 23
By stellaandmybella

🔔 Disclaimer: Mature scenes ahead....

We rush to check up on Jackson as soon as we are back. He had already gained consciousness when we were at the villa. I am relieved and happy to be once again greeted by his happy and smiling face.

Zacharias leaves for his office soon after checking up on Jackson leaving me with my adorable niece and nephew and my dear Khristina. We spend sometime playing with them before they get tired and are put to sleep for their afternoon nap.

As soon as I walk in the room, I instantly fall on the bed feeling sleepy. I was still tired from the lack of sleep. Thanks to my husband who did not grant me the privilege for the whole weekend. I might have hardly slept for 6-8 hours during the whole weekend.

The incessant ringing of my new phone wakes me up from my deep slumber. Zacharias had handed me a new phone when we were at the villa, since mine was destroyed by those kidnappers.

My eyes widen as I look at the name on my screen. Its Clementia!

Ya Rab, I hope everything is fine with her. What a terrible friend I am. I was so wrapped up in my own world of happiness that I forgot to check up on my friend.

Clearing my throat, I receive her phone call and I am instantly greeted by her chirpy voice filled with happiness and excitement, informing me about her parents being discharged from the hospital, and also that they got hold of all their properties including their houses and companies. I am relieved and happy to hear that. She had most importantly called to invite me and Tina to her new house and also for the party that she threw for her parents.

Though they had owned the house for a very long time, but after suffering through the torture in the hands of those monsters and getting back to everything they once owned, it was like a new life and a new home for them, and I very much agree to that. We talk for a while before saying our goodbyes. She messages me her address and its a 45 minutes drive from the manor.

I am happy that at last all her family's tormentors are dead and I wish them to rot in hell. Cause I definitely know that those perpetrators were not arrested by the police, but were killed by the Russian mafia. And I don't want to go or know the gruesome details of their death. The short glimpse that I've experienced is enough for me to know what happens when someone tries to cross the Russian Mafia.

Refreshing myself, I offer my afternoon prayers before walking towards Khristina's room. A smile forms on my lips as I find her lying on her bed with her phone in her hands and her legs dangling in the air, engrossed in ferociously typing something on her phone.

I clear my throat to gain her attention. "Hey, you busy?" I probe, taking a seat beside her. Raising her head she smiles at me before turning over and placing her head on my lap, making me chuckle.

"Nope. Dealing with some usual college work." She replies.

"Oh" I say, combing my fingers through her hairs.

"I got a call from Clementia, inviting us for her house warming party." I inform her causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"House warming party? Did she buy a new house?"

"Uh..Kind of.." I reply, earning a narrowed eye look.

"Why do I feel like you are hiding something from me?" She inquires keeping her eyes still narrowed.

"Let's continue our talk on the canopy of the terrace. And its been ages since we had been there." I suggest.

"Sure. Why not?" She shrugs her shoulders before straightening herself.

We exit her room and ascend through the elevator towards the terrace.

"So what is it that I don't know about?" Tina inquires impatiently as soon as she plops herself on the mattress.

I decide to better inform her everything as there is no point in hiding it any longer, considering Clementia's matter already solved. So I narrate everything about Clementia in front of her. After I am done explaining her everything, I see multiple expressions adorning her face. Pain, sadness, anger, sympathy and disappointment. I can see the last one directed towards me. I quickly explain my reasons as to how I had promised Clementia and why I thought it was necessary to keep my word until all was sorted out. She understands me, but makes me promise to inform her everything from next time. Its only then does she lets me off the hook.

Zacharias doesn't know anything about this yet. And I am sure I am gonna be facing his wrath as soon as he gets to know about my little stunt.

I lie on the deck with my legs dangling into the swimming pool creating a splash all over the deck. A book in my hand, my body adorned in nothing but my undies and one of Zacharias' shirt and my mind running thousand miles thinking of various ways in which I can spill the truth in front of him without getting myself into trouble and serve the unnecessary punishment.

The water is warm and feels soothing on my muscles helping me alleviate my nerves. I think its better if I wait for sometime before spilling the beans. But I am so sure that I wont be left off the hook.

"Urrghhh....." I groan settling my book on my face, as I raise my hands above my head with my legs still busy with their work of splashing water all around me.

I scream when suddenly I feel myself being pulled into the water and my book thrown somewhere on the deck. I look around frantically coming out of the water, but instead I am being pulled into a hard warm naked chest, my screams swallowed by a pair of lips that come crashing down on mine. My body relaxes as soon as it recognizes those familiar pair of arms around me.

Pulling away, I hit his chest repeatedly earning a chuckle from him. "Zacharias!!" I screech as he holds my dainty hands in his big ones. "You...You....I'll get back to you for this...."

"Uh hunh....And how is that?"

"You'll see..."

"Oh yes I am waiting...And by the way, what were you doing, kicking your legs like a child in a pool and splashing water all around you in a cold weather?"

"Uh the water was warm. So I felt like dipping my legs into it..."

"And you were so deep into your thoughts that you didn't even realized my presence."

"I...Um..."

He doesn't waits for my reply and places his lips back on mine taking me back to our own paradise. Pulling away, he pushes me at his arms length and scans my body, a smirk playing on his lips. I look down at myself and suddenly I feel too self conscious and exposed. I am still not accustomed to being exposed or scantily dressed in front of him. His shirt has clung to my body like a second skin, revealing my undies through his shirt.

"You look ravishingly hot in my shirt..." He whispers, turning my body hot and my cheeks into a shade of pink. "Except....These need to go..." He speaks tracing the back of his fingers on the outline of my bra and panties causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

As I look at him, I find his pupils split, turning a darker shade of chocolate, almost black as desire courses through them. I yelp when he picks me up and places me on the deck before his hand wanders under his shirt and settles on the waistline of my panties. He quickly pulls them down and throws them somewhere on the deck. I look at him to find him already naked under the water.

"I am gonna fuck you and watch how enchanting you would look when you cum for me with my shirt on that beautiful body of yours." He huskily whispers before slamming hard into me sucking out all the breath from my lungs. I gasp, my insides burning from the ruthless stretch, yet my body arches against him.

He doesn't gives time for me to adjust and starts ramming into me hard and fast as my legs wrap around his hips to take him even deeper. He pulls all the buttons and flails the shirt on either side. Pushing off my bra, he pulls my nipple into his mouth, biting a little hard and quickly sucking on it. I place my hands on his shoulders as he increases his pace and continues to pound inside me. His nails digging into my hips as he shoves hard.

I scream and cry as he plunges into me senselessly. The water splashing all around us. On a particular hard and powerful thrust, he stays buried inside me while he pants against my damp neck then without warning he removes himself and thrusts into me with a powerful force knocking the air out of me. The tension in my core grows and coils together. Feverish heat pulses through my veins, and my heart races as if trying to escape my chest. I tilt my head back, my eyes closed as I take all of his powerful thrusts.

"Look at me...I want you to look at me when you scream out my name and cum hard all over my cock...."

His hand grabs the back of my neck forcing our eyes to align perfectly as he begins to rock in and out of me. I whimper as he continuously starts attacking a certain spot in my body. His tongue on my skin heightening the pleasurable sensation running through me.

"That's it. Cum for me love....Fucking scream my name as you cream my cock with your cum."

My eyes roll into my skull as his words sink into my brain. He slams into me, his hip bones slamming against mine and I am sure there will be bruises left by tomorrow.

With a shattered cry, I arch against him, my inner muscles spasm around his invading thick length. I scream out his name as my orgasm pummels me. Yet he doesn't stops. He rides my orgasm until I feel him still over me. I feel him shooting ropes of warm liquid inside me followed by a loud groan that escapes his mouth.

"So damn beautiful.....And all mine!! My angel....My beautiful wife...."

My breathing is shallow as I feel him slide out of me. I lay limp on the deck breathing hard, my chest rising and falling. The cold air hits my soaked folds as he moves away from me causing me to shiver. He cleans our mixture spilling out of me by pouring the warm water over my sex. Later, he climbs out of the pool, before picking me up in his arms and starts walking inside the bedroom, but not before sliding the balcony and decks doors shut.

I rest my head against his chest while he carries me towards the bed. Removing his soaked shirt and my bra, he tosses them in the laundry hamper and lays me on the bed before sliding beside me. Pulling me over his chest, he spreads my legs before entering with a hard thrust inside me. I gasp at the soreness and his sudden intrusion between my legs. Placing his one hand on my butt he holds me in place while caressing my head with his other. This is how we have been sleeping from the last couple of days. With him being inside me for the whole night, though its a bit uncomfortable, I am starting to love this new position.

"Sleep love, you need it..." He whispers soothingly caressing my head pushing me into a deep peaceful slumber.

A whimper escapes my lips as I try to wake up with him still lodged inside me. Suddenly, I am on my back with my husband hovering over me, his head at the junction of my neck, his lips trailing wet kisses all over my neck as he starts moving in and out of me in a slow but inexorable pace. I moan as his lips latch on one of my nipples while his hand busies kneading and pinching my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I grab onto his shoulders whimpering and mewling at the sweet pleasure provided by my husband.

He moves up places his lips on my inviting lips. I gasp into his mouth when he hits the barrier of my cervix. Groaning into my mouth he pummels into me rhythmically, his length going in and out of me. Sweating with the effort of holding back, he curses as my inner muscles clench.

After a few more thrusts I let go myself when pleasure rips through my body. He follows suit, filling me and emptying himself inside me. Placing a passionate kiss on my lips, he slides out of me making me whimper at the loss.

"Good morning baby..." A beautiful smile carves his features.

"Good morning" I smile placing my palm on his cheek.

As he gets ready for his work, my mind suddenly reminds me of something that I needed to ask. "What is it?" He asks eyeing me through the mirror.

"Uh...I need your permission to visit my friend's house." I speak fidgeting with my fingers.

"Where does she lives?"

"Columbia heights" I inform quickly. "And besides, Tina will be accompanying me."

"Okay. A driver will be arranged for you and you will be taking some guards with you."

"Zach..." I try to argue, but he raises his finger and silences me with a stern look.

"You better know by now not to argue with me on this." He orders strictly.

"Fine..." I give in.

At 11, me and Tina drive towards Clementia's house, grabbing some goodies and flowers on our way. The car enters into an elite area and stops in front of a huge tower. We enter the building and the security informs our friend about our arrival before ushering us towards the lift and pressing the designated floor button.

"Thanks for coming..." Clementia smiles and greets us, as soon as we enter the house.

"You are welcome dear.." Khristina winks, making her giggle.

As she guides us into the living area, I find her parents rested on the sofa and Owen running around them. The house is beautiful with floor to ceiling large french windows that open towards the balcony that is decorated with a beautiful garden and a swimming pool. The interior walls are beige in color, white plush L shaped sofa and a love seat at the corner. There are stairs apparently leading towards the bedrooms that are lined up on the first floor. In short its a beautiful duplex pent house.

We walk towards her parents and are greeted by their smiles. "Mom, Dad, These are my friends. Adiva and Khristina and friends, meet my parents, Joseph and Athena Jones."

"Nice to meet you..." Me and Tina speak in unison.

"Likewise dearies" Her dad speaks, smiling at us. I observe, his accent is a little different. As he looks at Tina, realization flashes in his eyes. "You are Khristina, as in the Ivanov?"

"The one and only..." She smiles jazzing her hands to her sides earning a chuckle.

"Aria informed me that you and Adiva are family friends."

She squints her eyes giving him a confused look "Aria?"

"Oh sorry my bad. That's my daughter's first name. You all are accustomed with her middle name Clementia it seems."

"Oh yes. And yes we are family friends."

"Oh....So, she stays with your family?"

"Uh yeah. We kinda stay under the same roof...." Tina replies uneasily. I myself start feeling uneasy at his interrogation.

Sensing our uneasiness, Clementia comes to our rescue. "Dad what's with all those questions?"

She looks at us apologetically. "I am sorry guys. My dad has this habit of being too curious trying to fill his curiosity by getting to know everything that's happening around him."

"I was just curious. That's all. I am sorry if I made you feel uneasy...." He smiles sheepishly.

"No its fine..." Tina replies.

I watch her mom walk towards us. She comes forward and cups my face in her palms, giving me a look filled with gratitude. "We are truly blessed to meet an angel who saved our lives..." She speaks, her eyes brimming with tears.

Placing my hand over her frail ones, I shake my head. "You are speaking too highly of me Mrs.Jones. I am just a mere human and it was my duty to help my friend. I couldn't just sit around and watch her suffer. And besides, I didn't do anything. It was Mr.Igor Avilov who actually took care of everything and saved you from that place."

"No dear, no friend would do that when they know the level of danger standing ahead of them. We owe you our lives, and for that we are eternally grateful for you." Her dad speaks.

I try to open my mouth to say something, when Tina beats me to it. Wrapping her arm around my shoulders and hugging me sideways, she speaks, "Our Adiva has always been this way. She never takes credit for whatever good she does to the people around her."

"That's the beauty of souls like her. They never think themselves highly for whatever great deed they do." Mrs Jones replies, smiling at us.

"That's true though..." Tina asserts.

Just then I feel a tug on my dress. I look down to find Owen staring at me adorably. "Adiva, you promised me cookies when you come next time."

Oh yeah cookies!

Tina gives me a confused look.

"Shit! I forgot the cookies in the car." I exclaim. "I'll go get them in 5mins."

"Wait. I'll come with you."  Tina exclaims, walking towards me.

"No. It won't look good if we both disappear together. So you stay here, I'll be up in 5 mins."

"Okay.." She sighs, as I walk out of the door.

As I descend the floor and start walking towards the car, I hear a familiar voice calling me from behind. I still... No way in hell could he be here.....

I turn around and come face to face with the most annoying professor.

"Adiva? May I know what are you doing here? Did you shift here or something?" He probes with a smirk.

Camouflaging my annoyance, I plaster a fake smile on my face. "I am here to meet my friend professor."

"Oh. The one that you always hang around with?" His tone is strangely mocking.

Just then one of our guards Alexei, walks over to us saving me from answering to my professor.

"Is there any problem ma'am?"

I shake my head and excuse myself before walking towards the car with Alexei in tow.

"Are you alright ma'am? Was that man giving you any kind of trouble? If so, please tell us, we will take care of him."

I think the guards were observing my expressions as I talked with the professor and sent Alexei to grab me away from him, and I am really thankful for that.

"He is a professor from the university. Apparently he lives here and was somewhat shocked to find one of his student near his house."

"Oh. My apologies for interrupting you ma'am."

"No. You did good. I must actually thank you for pulling me out of that awkward situation." I smile at him in gratitude.

"Are we leaving so soon Mrs.Ivanov?"

"No. I forgot something in the car." I reply, as he opens the car door.

Picking up the box of cookies, as I start to walk back, I see him standing in a corner through my peripheral vision. Halting mid steps, I request Alexei to accompany me upstairs, as I don't want to be grilled by him again.

"What took you so long?" Tina hisses, cornering me.

"You won't believe who I bumped into downstairs." I all but whisper.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she inquires, "Who?"

"Prof. Arnold."

Her eyes distend in alarm. "No fucking way!" She whisper yells.

"He caught me downstairs. Seemingly, he lives over here. Had it not been for Alexei, I would have been grilled by his interrogative session by now."

She snorts. "Huh! What a fucking small world it is....Out of all the places in NY, he had to fucking live here..."

"Those were my exact same thoughts."

"Guys, what happen....." Clementia calls walking towards us, but stops mid sentence as soon as she notices the frown on our faces.

Khristina pulls her towards us. "Did you know that fucking professor lives in your building?" She inquires, dubiously glaring at her.

"What? Who?" She inquires back, confounded.

Tina narrows her eyes at her, causing a realization to dawn upon her making her eyes distend. "Oh dear Jesus! No fucking way!" She eyes us placing her palm on her mouth.  "God, I swear I didn't knew, or else I would have warned you beforehand. Its just been a couple of days since we shifted back to our home and I've never come back in these last couple of years. Believe me, I have no idea." She gives her a pleading look.

I lightly jab Tina in her rib, gesturing her to stop giving her an accusing look. Cause we both know she is innocent.

Sighing, Tina replies, "I know and I am sorry my question came in a rather accusing tone."

"It's okay. I understand" She smiles softly patting her arm

"Anyways, if you ever see him, try to avoid him as much as possible."

"Don't worry, I will. By the way, what a fucking small world man..." She exhales, shaking her her unbelievably. "Come, lets get inside before my folks start wondering where we are..."

Owen quickly grabs the cookie box from my hands and runs away making us all laugh. The Jones family had only invited us to share their happiness and especially they wanted to meet me, the angel that saved their family. Their words, not mine. Mind you...

As we sat sharing some of our life stories, we learned something from Mr.Jones that indeed was a shocking news for us.

The Jones family originally belonged to Australia, and had migrated to the states some 25years back. He supplied that the whole ordeal that they face from the last two years was not for some kind of extortion, but was all for some kind of a twisted revenge.

Mathew Simon was a local drug dealer in Australia when he stumbled upon Athena. He was instantly pulled towards her and her beauty. Soon his infatuation turned into obsession. Athena and Joseph were already seeing each other and were madly in love. They didn't realize the danger looming over them, until one day Mathew kidnapped Athena.

After searching for a whole long week, they found her in an old abandoned building outside the town, all bruised and battered. Mathew was about to have his way with her, when the police arrived and arrested him for Kidnapping, assault and attempted rape, aside from the charges of being caught as the drug dealer. He was sentenced to 15 years of imprisonment.

Fearing for his and his beloved's life, Joseph fled from Australia and got settled in America. He developed his own business and married Athena. They were living a happy and content life with their son and daughter, until Mathew got the news and caught hold of them, destroying their lives and everything they once owned.

Thank God, that horrible chapter of their lives is closed now and the monster is at the place where he deserved to be. I know its not easy for them to move on with their lives with all the horrible nightmares they will be dealing with. Especially Athena. Joseph will have to take care of himself and his wife. But I know they will soon overcome this trauma with the help of the doctors and their beautiful children.

I am happy for my friend. Her struggles at last are paid to fruiten.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person P.O.V:-

The inconspicuous car on the road outside the university gates continued for a few meters, following the trail of cars that drove her to her destination before it took a short turn and veered off to another street. The man behind the wheels took in the surroundings, as he ran his fingers through his blond hairs. He had seen her today, after almost a week of waiting.

His member hardened against his pants as he felt the swell of his cock, needing a release that he desperately required. He had never felt the need to have someone this badly. Wanting her was some other thing, but he was obsessed with her and to top it all, her defiant and fiery nature was a major turn on for him. He never thought he would have the urge to fuck someone so badly. That too a Muslim girl...

He tried to gain her attention many times, but she never entertained him. That thought irked him the most. He thought of cornering her many times, but she was always hovered by either that bitch of her friend or that Ivanov's sister. He even had planned on kidnapping her, but his attempts were futile, as she was always protected by the Ivanov's guards.

He never understood one thing though. What was she to the Ivanov's that they protected her with their lives? Even that bitch of their sister was always protective over her. Who is she? Why is she so important to them?

He had been following her discreetly, since she stepped into the university. He still remembered it clearly, the first time he had laid his eyes on her. She had accidentally bumped into him while busy talking to someone on phone. He was enthralled by her beauty and had been fantasizing about her each day. And what pleased him the most was, she attended the same class as his, allowing him to watch her creepily when she was busy with her head dipped in her books. But whenever her friend caught him staring at her, he would quickly avert his gaze.

That bitch! She was too smart for her own self who had caught him staring at her friend on many occasions and had eyed him suspiciously.

He would bang all those random chicks from the bar every night, thinking of her underneath him tangled between his legs. He could never fathom how her body looked, cause she always wore loose clothes that left everything for imagination. He wanted to tear them off of her and fuck her till he was satisfied and content to his heart.

Releasing his cock from the restraint of his pants, his hand clenched his shaft as he imagined her cunt instead of his hand. That thought itself hardened his already hardened cock as he groaned, pleasuring himself and soon jetted his cum, all over the seat with a loud growl.

"Fuck!!" He cursed loudly, as he rested his head on the steering wheel. His eyes fell on the black card lying on his dashboard. Leaning forward, he grabbed it, his eyes peering at the phone number printed on the card. An anonymous person had dropped the card on his doorstep with a letter, informing that they are willing to help kidnap the girl.

'How did that person know about him and his thoughts? How does he know his address? Was he being followed?' He wondered, flicking the card between his fingers.

Fuck that! He had already made a full proof plan on abducting the girl. And what would be a better venue than the college party? An evil laugh passed his throat, as he replayed his plan in his mind.

'What if she decides against coming? Given her being a practicing Muslim, the chances were high of her not attending the party.' A scary thought crossed through his mind.

"Fuck No! She has to come....I've been planning it for days now. I can't let my plan fail this time...." He mumbled like a maniac he was, before driving his car away.

Vote, Comment, Like, Share and Follow.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 196K 29
"Sell your virginity to me and I will clear your father's debt." ~~.~~ Angelique Ryans had a promising future ahead of her. Prestige school, lovable...
211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...
961K 15.8K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...