Ultimate scapegoat (DanganRo...

By Kakirihazuri

Y/n is the average high school kid with a talent unlike most other. He is called the ultimate scapegoat for h... More

Invite to Hopes Peak
The new teacher
Chaos and Class Rep
The Project and The'Ultimate' Little Sister
Ultimate Replacement
The Exams/ Enter Kamukura
Baby Gangsta's Little Sis.
Fall Festivities, Part 1: School festival announcement
Fall Festivities, Part 2: Preparation and Procrastination
Fall Festivities part 3: School festival problems
The ultimate hope meets the warriors of hope
Protecting Hope part 1
Protecting Hope Part 2
Protecting Hope Part 3
Protecting Hope Part 4
A Little Ultimate Chaos
Seasons change festival date
Chiaki's Christmas Party
New years events
The New Students
Helping out the Student Council
The Despair Sisters
Speaking with Mukuro and Missing student
Despair
The end of the beginning
Monokuma
Motive
Trial and Terror
Second Floor, Second Motive
Trail 2
An Upset Brother
A Filler Chapter
The end of the killing game
Future Foundation
Towa City
Gathering the Party: Part 1
Gathering the Party: Part 2
Gathering the Party: Part 3
Towa Tower
An Emergency Signal
Picking Up What Remains
Neo World program
Beef or Chicken?
We're Doing A Sequal
Leaders and Bombshells
Spending a bit of free time
Motive Seems Redundant
More Free Time Before We get This Party Started.
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody...
Investigation Thyme
Cooking Up a Trial

To Another Motive

2.3K 62 34
By Kakirihazuri

Izuru's pov

Everyone continued to stare at me and Mukuro, despite Makoto's embarrassment from his secret being let out. Mukuro seemed uncomfortable with the staring but I wasn't affected by it. "It's hard to tell people who you are when you can't remember that yourself" Celeste looked at me "Cant remember?" Kyoko frowned, putting a hand up to her chin "What all did you forget?" "pretty much my whole life. I could only remember someone calling me Izuru Kamukura. I've only recently began remembering bits and pieces." Kyoko nodded "So I'm not the only one here with some form of amnesia." I nodded "I guess, all I knew when I got here was a name and boredom. I've picked up memories slowly, but I don't remember everything" Chihiro stared at me "W-what have you remembered?" "I've remembered my little sister, and some people that I hold dear to me. It's pointless to question me more though, so how about we ask the person who can remember who they really are." I looked over at Mukuro "you should take that disguise off now Muko" Yasuhiro spoke up "Muko?" Mukuro sighed and slowly pulled off the wig that she was wearing. Some people stared at her in confusion, and Makoto spoke up "So Junko actually looks like this?" Mukuro shook her head "no... I'm not Junko Enoshima. I'm actually Mukuro Ikusaba, the ultimate soldier... I didn't want anyone to be scared of me so I took on a fake name and look." Mukuro looked down, nervous. I walked over and pat her head "It's okay little Muko, I like the real you way more than the disguise you wore" Mukuro's face turned red and she nodded slowly "t-thank you"

Byakuya spoke in his normal 'betterthanthou' attitude "If you aren't Junko Enoshima, then where is the real one?" Mukuro looked down "I'm not sure, I don't think she is even here. I was supposed to meet up with her and take her place at this academy in order to allow her to spend more time on her career, but I didn't see her" I frowned and looked at her, I could tell already that it was a lie, but the other students seemed to believe her. Monokuma seemed to get impatient and annoyed so he yelled "Alright! Get out of here already! Shoo shoo, Back up the elevator, out of the court room. I don't have time for you teenagers to be here. Except Kamukura of course, he can come to my trial room anytime he wants" I gagged and walked to the elevator "No thanks, I'd rather date the inside of the incinerator." The other students had joined me in the elevator and the door shut afterwards. 

Once we were out of the elevator once more, 2 things were noticeable. Mondo's room had been turned into a cell just like Sayaka and Leon, and the Incinerator had been smashed to bits. Mondo sighed and entered his new cell, looking around it before shrugging and laying down on the slab bed. Once the door was shut, he fell asleep, not really caring about the change in room. Everyone else had soon retreated to their own rooms, Except Mukuro, who had entered my room after a bit. I stared at her, sitting on the bed. Mukuro stared back at me for a bit before speaking "h-how much can you remember?" I stared blankly "Not much." Mukuro frowned "what can you remember" I continued a blank stare "I remember Monaca, I remember Chiaki, I remember you and Junko, and I remember Natsumi" Mukuro nodded slowly, looking at the floor "I'm sorry.... I wasn't able to keep my promise to you" "What promise are you referring to Muko?" She kicked her feet on the floor, not looking up. "I promised you that I wouldn't follow my sister's orders if I didn't want to, but I still followed through with her plans..." 

I sighed and stood up, walking over to her and setting a hand on top of her head "Don't worry about that, I'm not mad that you didn't keep it, I'm glad you regret breaking it, and disappointed that you did break it"  She continued staring down at the floor "o-okay..." I pulled her into a hug and pat her on the back "Mukuro, you felt like you needed to help her cause she was your sister, didn't you?" She nodded, hugging onto me slowly. I spoke again "Then don't think of her as your sister anymore, disown her and be your own person. If you still need someone to be your sibling, I'm right here to be supportive of your good choices, and disappointed at your horrible ones" "Wouldn't a normal sibling be supportive no matter what" "this is a fanfiction, but it's not that fictional" "what did you just say?" "I said that this isn't fictional, older siblings aren't perfect supportive role models that will help you out, there is going to be banter and messing around a bit. We can't be blood siblings so no roughhousing or fighting with each other" Mukuro let out a soft giggle and hugged tighter "okay.... I'd like you to be my brother then." I pat her head "Okay then, but you are going to have to be an older sister, cause I don't have room for 2 favorite little sisters,  Monaca is always going to hold that spot and she doesn't need competition" Mukuro giggled more "You only recently remembered her and you are already calling her your favorite, that's unfair." "She's been my sister longer than you have, now, I think you should go back to your room for the night." She nodded slowly and headed out of the room, going back to her own. 

The next morning I woke up to the sound of an announcement "Good morning ya bastards, it's time for a new approach. Come to the gymnasium and soon. Or else" I sighed and got up, adjusting my clothes before heading out towards the gym. I had arrived first once more so I stood, waiting for others. Monokuma stared at me from atop a large table, silent for once. After a while, another person entered the room, then the others soon followed. Once everyone that could come was here, Monokuma began speaking "alright chumps, There seem to be less of you now, but you've all only produced a single body. So yours truly has decided to be upfront and hand you all a motive before opening the next floor for you all. This time the motive is a classic one. Money, Cold hard cash! 1 billion buckaroos." Suddenly, a bunch of money appeared behind Monokuma. "All of it could be yours if you just kill someone and get away with it. That's all, now go and explore your new area" Monokuma the disappeared once more, taking the money with him. 

Once more, we all headed to the cafeteria to prepare a plan to explore the new area. I made a few trays of food for the students that are stuck in cells and Chihiro offered to help me take the food to them. We headed over to the dorm hall and brought the food to them, Chihiro taking the tray of food to Mondo despite his fear from the experience he had. After they had all eaten, we took the food trays back to the cafeteria before going to join the others in the searching of the next floor. the floor had less rooms than the previous floors. A Rec room, an art room, and a lab being the most interesting thing there. Most people seemed to be in the rec room, however I Hifumi, Kiyotaka, and Yasuhiro were not on the floor. Apparently the three had things they wanted to do on the other floors. Kiyotaka was obviously going to be talking to Mondo or being in denial about Mondo almost killing Chihiro, but the other 2 were a mystery. Kyoko gave me and Chihiro a quick briefing about what was found on the floor before leaving. I looked around the rec room a bit to see if there was anything interesting around, however all the games seemed to be boring or too stupid. I was going to leave, however I was called by Celeste over to one of the tables. 

"you just called me over to play a gambling game?" "Indeed, you seem to be the only other person around that might be a good challenge to me, and you are the only one who would be worth beating for the prize I have in mind" I stared at her blankly "What prize are you thinking?" "Simple fan service" "Fan service?" She gave a close eyed smile "precisely. It's obvious that this killing game is being broadcast to someone because of all the cameras constantly watching us. So I decided to play a game for some fan service, If I win, you will put on a butler outfit and serve as a butler to me for a day." "hmm, then I suppose if I won you would put on a maid outfit? Though, it wouldn't be much different from what you usually wear." "Yes, that would be it exactly, though I doubt I will lose." I sighed and sat down in the chair "Very well, I will indulge you in your game, don't bore me." Celeste smirked as she set a deck of cards out on the table "I don't intend to bore you, unless losing bores you. It will be a simple hand of poker with some interesting stakes" 

Celeste could only stare down at the table in disbelief. "h-how is that possible, I am the ultimate gambler, so how." She had a full house while I had a royal straight flush. "I suppose my luck was simply better than your skill in gambling. I hope you had a maid outfit prepared in advance despite your confidence." Celeste looked up at me, before looking down "I will have it on tomorrow for you..... master." I sighed and stood up, walking out of the rec room, leaving her by herself. I walked down the stairs heading back towards the first floor. Once I got to the end of the stairs, I saw Kyoko standing there. She looked up at me "there you are, I have something I must discuss with you." I stared at her and sighed "Alright. Here or somewhere else?" She turned away and started walking "Follow me" 

I followed her and she lead me to the A/V room. "What is it you wanted to discuss with me?" She looked at me "Did you take your Motive disc with you after you watched it?" "No, I didn't. Why?" "Because it is missing from this room. All the other motive discs are in a box together, but yours is missing" I frowned and thought. Why would someone want to take my motive disc? The only thing on it was.... Monaca... calling out big brother. "That you for telling me this Kyoko. But are you sure it was wise to tell me" Kyoko nodded "I trust that you wouldn't kill someone over the motive anymore." I sighed "You need to think more about these thinks Kyoko. That motive disc was very important." I left the room, accidentally breaking the doorknob on my way out. 

I headed back to my dorm and sat down on my bed, thinking about which person I should question about the disc. I was angry, very angry. Who ever took it either wanted to make me angry, or they wanted to use it for their own sick pleasure. The obvious suspects were Hifumi and Byakuya since they were the only 2 that came to mind. I sat there silently for a while before deciding to get up and go out. it had passed the nighttime announcement so most people would be in their rooms. I went over to Hifumi's room and knock on the door, but no sound came from the other side. I knocked again and the door became ajar, showing that the room was empty. I frowned and walked to the A/V room to see if he was there. I opened the door slowly and saw that no one was in there as well. I frowned, trying to think of where they would go, until I heard a noise from upstairs, followed by footsteps going downstairs. I hid off to the side and watched the stairwell. Soon Hifumi walked into view, looking side to side before sighing and heading back to his dorm. I noticed a splatter of pink on his sleeve. I frowned and headed up the stairs, going to where the noise came from. The art room door was left open, as well as the door to the art room's storage. I noticed a pink puddle in the dark near the back of the storage room. I frowned and shut the door. Deciding to save this chance in order to find out who stole the disc for my motive video. I Headed back down to my dorm, getting into the bed and closing my eyes, falling asleep slowly. 

................................................................................................................................................................

A/n:

Short chapter again, the reason will be obvious when the next chapter starts. I'm hoping to be done with THH soon, but I don't want to rush things. Being a writer sucks.

As always, until next chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 20
Hajime Hinata a student of the reserve course, always wanted to attend Hopes peak academy. when he finally does he becomes a reserve course student w...
121K 2.6K 32
Hope's Peak Academy is a place where talented people can perfect their talents and become ultimates. In this scenario it's a little different. It's a...
627 20 36
What are you going to do when you're locked up with your fifteen classmates in a building and the only way out is by killing one of them? This is the...
4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...