Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

Від Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... Більше

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 26

972 92 52
Від Koushilicious

Long time no see, dudes and besties! How are you all? lol So yeah, I did my best to update again, and I hope that everything will be fine now HAHA! Another update for all you. Sorry that it takes too long. Do you miss me? No? Okay, fine HAHAHA char

Alright! Let's get started!

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Praise God, Jake and Sunoo returned home safe even after the traumatic way Niki drives.Jake entered the house while holding his mouth, just in case he threw up in his way, while Sunoo and Niki, on the other hand, find the way back home really amazing. Just for you to know, Sunoo really enjoys fast rides that's why he and Niki entered the house with wide smiles on their faces, with their hands intertwined. 

 Wait, are they sure that they are really not dating? 

 Jungwon then came out from the kitchen when he noticed that their other housemates came, making him laugh at Jake's state with his hand still holding a spatula since he was helping Jay to make their dinner. 

 "Yah, Jake hyung? You alright?" Jungwon asked and snickered in his place before going to Jake's direction. "I'm glad you're safe" He added and laughed even more to tease Niki.

"Shut up, hyung. At least I know how to drive, but you..." Niki said to bring Jungwon back the teasing, but Jungwon just rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms before his chest. 

 "Fuck off, Niki. Continue what you are about to say and you will not have your dinner" Jungwon said to threaten the youngest, making Niki chuckle. 

 "Alright alright, sorry mother" Niki said and chuckled. "So! Take a rest for a while, hyungies and I will call you immediately once the dinner is done" Jungwon said and walked back inside the kitchen where he was cooking before the three came. 

 "Thanks Wonnie" was all Jake's reply before climbing up the stairs to enter his shared room with Sunoo.Jake didn't even bother himself to open the lights as he just started to take off his uniform from the coffee shop he's working at and went directly to his closet to pick something to change to. 

And when he was already done changing, he shoots all of his used clothes to the laundry basket and lazily walked towards his bed and slumped his body there, not minding about his environment.He was feeling tired, drained and all, not physically, yet he doesn't even know why. 

 All he did was to close his eyes and use his arm to cover it as he laid with his back, flat to the bed. He also heard his phone rang from his pocket but he just ignored it as he knew who it was already.But after a few more moments, Jake heard the door opened and the click of the light switch, assuming that it was just Sunoo, going to change his clothes, he just ignored it as well and continue doing nothing. 

 He also heard the footsteps coming to his direction, and the said person just decided to also lay down Jake's bed carefully, just beside him. And with that, Jake then rolled from his place to the person beside him as he hugged him softly before opening his mouth to speak, without even opening his eyes."Sunoo-yah, just tell the others that I won't eat. I'm already full" Jake said with a muffled voice, but as he tightens the embrace, the scent of the person reached his nose, making his eyes widened with a gasp and immediately sit up straight. 

 Shit, he wasn't Sunoo. 

 "S-Sunghoon-ah, why are you here?" Jake asked, stuttering at the action he just did. It's not like Sunghoon is a person that would come into other's room if he wants to so why is he here? 

 Sunghoon then just looked at him meaningfully for a while before standing up and speak again."I came here to say the dinner is ready, so come on" Sunghoon said but Jake doesn't move from his seat. 

 "I told you, I won't eat. Don't worry, I already ate" Jake lied as he pulled off a small smile, hoping that Sunghoon would believe.But he didn't. 

 Sunghoon then sighed on his place before sitting beside Jake with a concerned eyes. "Jake, I know you don't eat properly anymore. Something must be bugging you. You already skipped three dinners this week, saying that you already ate something in the coffee shop you are woking at, but whenever I ask Sunoo if that's true, he's always saying otherwise" Sunghoon said softly as his eyes almost look like he's begging. "That doesn't sound like you. You've changed since that day, you know that I'm always willing to listen, right? Tell me what's wrong" Sunghoon continued.

Jake just smiled at him softly to take away all of his worries, but it's still not the happy and sincere smile that Jake always had. "Sungie, I'm completely fine. Maybe I'm just not in the mood" Jake answered to reassure Sunghoon even though he was sure that Sunghoon would not buy that.

"Not in the mood? For almost two weeks? Jake, that's not normal. That's not so you" Sunghoon said with his worries getting more obvious, making Jake let out a chuckle as he held Sunghoon's shoulder to reassure him even more. 

 "I am completely fine, Sungie. No need to worry about" Jake said.Sunghoon sighed, he still needs to do something about it. He feels that everything was because of him, that Jake was acting like that because of what he did that day. 

 "Hey, stop looking at me with that face. You're being too worried" Jake said and chuckled again, trying to lighten the atmosphere. 

 "Shut up, I am not" Sunghoon just said and crossed his arms while trying to avert his eyes away from Jake which just made Jake laugh softly. 

 "Aigoooo, Sungie is worrying about me? Aww how sweet" Jake said cockily with his both hands on either side of his waist, making Sunghoon roll his eyes. 

 "I am not worrying, Jake, especially not to you" Sunghoon said as he stood up once again, leaving Jake chuckling at the bed.I mean duh, it's obvious though, he's just being too in denial.

 "Alright alright, you said that the dinner is ready. You should head back there. Everyone must be waiting you--" 

 "Us, Jake. They are waiting for us. Come on, I won't let you skip a meal again" Sunghoon said but Jake just shook his head. 

 "I told you already. I'm full. You can all eat without me" Jake said with a smile but Sunghoon just crossed his arms on his chest and raised one of his eyebrows, showing dominance from Jake as his eyes looked back straight at him which threaten Jake for a moment. 

"Ahehe, yeah yeah, go there first, I'll follow you there, I just have to do something quickly" Jake said with a sheepish smile, making Sunghoon smirk on his place. 

 "Good. I'll wait you there so you must hurry, or else.." Sunghoon remarked lastly and gave him a head-to-toe glance before going out from the room.Jake then took a deep sigh of relief when Sunghoon already left the room as he placed his hand in front of his chest.

"Aishh, Sungie can really be scary if he wants too. Tss" Jake said before getting his bag to its proper place. 

 Sunghoon, on the other hand, leaned his back on the door as soon as he closed it. Something feels really heavy inside him. Seems like he was the one and only reason why Jake changed. It was his fault, all of his fault.Of course, he still doesn't want Heeseung to go near Jake again, yet it must be the reason why Jake was being like that. 

He knows it more than anyone else how Jake fell in love to Heeseung deeply. 

 He knows that Jake's happiness as of now is Heeseung, but he was there, being a hindrance for that. But what he can do? It's really hard for him to trust Heeseung again after everything that he did before. 

 And yet, here it is again, the pain inside his chest every time he thought about Jake and Heeseung. He thought that it must be because of his sense of responsibility about what happened that day but the anger to Heeseung was still there. But he's sure to himself that he wants to do anything that he can to make Jake happy again... 

 ... even if it would just bring pain to himself. 

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

It was already night the next day when Sunghoon had decided what he can do for Jake's sake. He had already thought about this thing for the whole day as if it was a really important matter. We cannot blame him though, it's Jake's happiness we are talking about here.And the best solution that he thought of is just simple.Communication. 

Sunghoon then quietly went to Jake's room, but as soon as he opened the door, he was welcomed by loud laughers by Niki and Sunoo. Seems like they are playing something again on their phones. 

Sunghoon then clicked his tongue as soon as his gaze met with the two as they were silenced on Sunoo's bed while still looking at him with shocked face. 

 Yeah, as what I told you before, Sunghoon is not a kind of person that would enter his housemate's room for no important matter. 

 Sunghoon then cleared his throat at the moment as he felt the heavy stares that the two was giving. They must be really judging him right now as he just stood there awkwardly as he dropped his hand on his side from holding the doorknob. 

 "Sunghoon hyung? You need anything?" Sunoo asked curiously while still looking at him, still sitting beside Niki.

"Yeah, something important? Did we bother you?" Niki asked him as well, still shocked upon Sunghoon's entrance. 

 "No, no. Don't mind me here, just continue what you are doing there" Sunghoon just answered as he continued to walk inside the room.

"O...kay... Just tell me if you need anything" Sunoo said and turned his attention back to his phone which Niki also followed. Well, right when they returned their attention to the games, they immediately went back to their chaos, reason for Sunghoon to roll his eyes on them.

"Uhmm anyways, where's Jake?" Sunghoon asked the two."He's taking a shower, why you wanna join him?" Sunoo told him with a mischievous smirk, making him widen his eyes because of being deeply flustered. 

 "What the heck, Sunoo??!" He said, making Sunoo laugh loudly at Sunghoon's state which Sunghoon just returned with an eye roll. 

 And when he already remembered what he was about to do, he immediately continued walking towards the direction of Jake's side of the room to look for something which isn't that hard because he already saw Jake's phone, laying freely on the bed.He then picked it up and went to the contacts to search for the name of a certain person. 

Well, Sunghoon was really thankful that Jake didn't put a password on his phone.And when he already saw the name, he hesitantly pressed the dial button and wait for the person to answer.After three rings, thankfully, the person answered the call with much anticipation in his voice. 

 "Pup! What the heck, I was calling you countless times, but you won't answer even how many times I've tried. You have no no idea of how much I missed you" 

 It was Heeseung's voice. Sunghoon then just rolled his eyes and clenched his fist. He doesn't want hearing his voice but he was doing it for Jake.It is really obvious that Heeseung missed Jake just like how Jake missed Heeseung. And yes, he was stoping himself from the urge to curse the guy in the other line because Heeseung sounds really happy. 

It made Sunghoon annoyed. 

"I am willing to explain myself, Jake. Just please let me see you again. I missed you so much. Let's talk please. Why aren't you saying anything?" 

And when Heesueng finally stopped talking, Sunghoon finally took a sigh before starting talking. 

"Tss, you are so noisy" Sunghoon answered, reason for Heeseung to raise his eyebrows.

"Sunghoon? What the fuck. Why is his phone on you?"  Heeseung said and Sunghoon almost laugh at the sudden change of his tone. 

"Tomorrow at the coffee shop in front of the mall. 3 pm sharp. Be late and I would never let you see Jake again" 

 And right after Sunghoon said those, he immediately ended the call without even letting Heeseung reply.He then retuned the phone on the bed and decided to go out of the room when he felt someone was watching him. Sunoo and Niki. 

 "What?" Sunghoon asked the both as they looked at him the same way they looked at him when he entered the room. 

 "What exactly did you do? I thought you don't wanna talk with Heeseung hyung again?" Niki asked his group-mate. 

 "You know what? Just don't ask. That's enough stress for today" Sunghoon said as he walked out of the room, leaving the both completely clueless as they exchanged glances. 

 "What's up with him? He's so weird" Sunoo asked Niki, making Niki chuckle. 

"I know right. Something really smells fishy with him" Niki answered to Sunoo before turning his gaze back to the phone.But not so long ago, the door opened once again as Sunghoon's head peaked inside to remark something. 

 "You two, don't tell Jake anything or else, I'll change the WiFi password" he said and slammed the door shut once again, making Sunoo and Niki look back to each other again. 

 "Confirmed, there's something"

⛓️⚜️⛓️

Okay, okay! Honestly I have to re-read the whole story again, just to be able to remember the plot. I've been gone for more than a month and I find it hard to write again lol

But don't worry, I'm back now HAHAHAHA

2021 is a bitch, everyone knows that

So yeah, thank you so much for reading this chapter❣️ and I'm glad to be here and write again. I almost forgot English though, not gonna lie. Char!

You could also leave a vote if you like this chapter and comment anything that was running in your minds, especially for questions, recommendations and suggestions.

Feel free to re-read again the book if you forgot something in the plot because I did that too😂

Thank you so much for reading this book. Thank you for having a patience for this chapter and sorry if there are grammar mistakes and wrong spellings. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll be right back immediately when I already wrote the next.

Thank you so much, besties!❣️ Paalam💋

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
260K 14.7K 29
How did a hug start it all? All he wanted to do was to help the latter calm down. He doesn't know how he ended up in this cycle of fighting and forgi...
163K 8.9K 30
"Uhm.. I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fight??" In which Jake accidentally mistake...
24.3K 950 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...