Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer

11.7K 416 70
By Courts44

"I'm twenty one years old and from Touta! Finral Roulacase, the Spatial user from the Black Bulls!" Finral announced to the group of ladies in front of them. He had brought a bouquet of flowers on his hand as he offered it to them. He seemed to be the only one interested in having any decent conversation with the girls.

Finral tapped Luck and told him to introduce himself. Luck didn't understand what these mixers were for, he just came for fun. He didn't expect to introduce himself, but he did anyways.

"I'm Luck Voltia and I'm eighteen years old. I'm from Idon and belong to the Black Bulls! My hobbies are fighting tough enemies in a bloody, mortal combat!" He cheered with a closed eyed smile. Y/N snorted at his introduction as she continued to see her food. "Isn't fighting for your life a wonderful praise!!" He concluded.

The three girls shifted awkwardly from his introduction, before turning to Asta. The ash-blond was very nervous, he wanted to have a nice introduction. 

"I'm Asta. I'm fifteen. I'm from Hage village and a member of the Black Bulls and my dream is to become the Wizard King someday" He stated with stars in his eyes. 

Finral glanced at the girls who had many emotions on there face. He was starting to get worried that the girls would leave. His last hope was Y/N. 

Everyone turned to the 'Male' that would eating not once looking up. 

Finral and the girls sweat dropped before Y/N got nudged by an ash blond.

"Huh?" The 'Male' questioned as he looked up with noodles hanging from 'his' mouth. Finral gave 'him' gestures to introduce 'himself' to the girls. "Oh right" 'He stated before slurping the noddle's up. 'He' cleared his throat before sending the girls a slight smile.

"My name is Liam and I'm fifteen years old. I come from Hage village. I like...Uhh, to eat food and sleep" 'He' finished before eating more of his ramen. Finral sighed in relief.

'It was decent' He thought.

"Oh I also just came for the food. I'm not interested in the mixer" Liam finished.

Finral wanted to cry. Being the man he is he kept that lone tear from dropping as he gave the girls a nervous smile.

"Okay! We've introduced ourselves so now it's your turn girls! Let's keep things rolling" Finral cheerfully stated.

"I'm Erika Sitate. I work at a dressmaker shop..."The one with brown hair stated gloomily.

"I'm Helene Barbary and I work as a hairdresser..." The blond haired girl introduced next.

"I'm Rebecca Scarlet and I work at a restaurant." The red haired girl said.

"Wow, so you all have solid jobs. That's great! Say, I'd love to hear about your work. Maybe you could cut my hair sometime. Or maybe you can suggest some clothes to me. Could I eat at your place sometime" Finral asked the ladies one by one. 

The Spatial user began to sweat at the girls lack of answer.

"Want to hear about a Magic Knight?" he asked, gaining the interest of two of the girls.

"Yeah tell us" The two girls state in excitement.

Finral began to explain what his magic does and how it helps the team. But, what they don't know is that Yami uses him as Errand Boy. With a nervous laugh he turns the tables to Luck.

"Work...huh...Let's see...Oh! The other day we ran into a group of bandits! And I beat them to a pulp! It was so much fun and brutal. I could of killed them but I only broke a few bones" He finishes with a cheerful smile. The girls became quiet again with horrified expressions. The boy was going to continue but Finral interrupted him.

"Right! Thanks, Luck. Now go on and eat. I'd love to hear what Asta and Liam have been up to! They protected the people of the royal capital, Didn't you? Great job!" Finral stated towards the two.

"Yes I did" Asta beamed, as Liam gave a small hum.

"Oh, you mean the incident the other day" Helene asked.

"When was the Capital attacked?" Erika asked next.

"Yup! Asta and Liam worked really hard and got promoted" Finral answered for the two.

"You guys must be amazing" Helene stated.

"Well, I didn't manage to protect myself. They managed to put three holes on my! They hurt like hell!" Asta stated as he pulled up his shirt to show them. Luck poked his belly at the area as Asta continued talking. "You should have seen Y/-I mean Liam. Sh-HE was awesome."

The girls turned to the 'boy' who was on his fifth plate of food.

"Yeah. He was great. Why don't you tell the girls what happened" Finral asked 'Him' to keep the conversation going.

"Uh. Well after I finished defeating the undead creatures I went to fight with Asta. He wasn't looking to good so I took care of one of the enemies creature. Soon, I saw that they were going to take Fuegoleon Vermillion so I went to push him out of the way so he can escape. But we both ended up disappearing into the portal. I don't remember much on what happened after that." 'He' finished explaining as he drank water.

The girls were in awe of 'his' bravery and honor. They let out a clap.

"Wow. That's amazing. You risked your life to save another's. That's so cool" Helene stated.

"Yeah, you sound super strong" Erika added. Liam let out a smile.

"Thank you" He stated before going back to his food.

Finral could cry tears of joy. He knew that Y/N would help him. He promised to pay her with lots of food later on. The conversation started going well from there. Everyone proceeded to explain how there magic worked and got praises from it. Though Luck made some comments on how he would use there magic if he had it, much to Finrals dismay.

As the night rolled in, Luck left with Erika. Finral Left with Helene, which left Y/N and Asta with the red haired girl. Y/N sighed in content as she was finally full from the meal. She was now ready to go to sleep. Asta on the other hand tried starting a conversation with Rebecca. 

"What's your favorite food. I like Tatoes" Asta asked her the first thing that came to mind. Rebecca frowned at his attempt to start up a conversation and let out a sigh.

"You don't have to force yourself to make small talk. This is dumb..." she admitted, " Erika told me that I should find a good guy for the sake of my siblings. But this isn't the real me. And I'm too worried about my siblings at home."

"So you live with your siblings?" Asta asked.

"I have three younger brothers and two younger sisters" She answered.

Y/N watched the whole thing with a sly smirk. He started up a good conversation about something she cared about.

'Go get em Asta' She cheered for him when he made her laugh. Y/N reached for her cup of water and took a sip. Well, that was before the figgen water bursted from the cup, wetting her head. She glared at the cup before slowing turning her head around the room. There she saw Noelle watching Asta and the redhead in jealousy. Y/N sighed before flipping her hair back from her face.

Y/N decided to cancel her magic and turn back into a girl. She was getting tired o f the mixer and everything that happened. Whispering the word release, the spell became undone.

"What the?" Rebecca gasped as she watched the so called Liam turn into a girl.

"Oh Y/N your back" Asta stated with a smile.

"Yeah" She yawned in response.

"Your a girl?" The red head asked in shock. Y/N nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, I was dragged here by Finral. I just came for the food" She answered. Rebecca laughed before turning to Asta.

"I am not even surprised anymore."

"Come to think of it, you seem like a big sister Rebecca" Asta suddenly stated, continuing there previous conversation.

"You definitely don't seem like the oldest though..." The red head admitted.

"I have a brother and a sister who are the same age as me, named Yuno and Y/N." Asta rebutted with a smile. 

"Oh you mean the one who pretended to be a guy?" Rebecca asked as if the said girl wasn't there. Though, Y/N didn't care. In fact, she wasn't even listening to the conversation. Lets just say she is enjoying a lovely dessert. It was, a buy one get one free offer. 

Asta opened his mouth to answer her but a slurred voice interrupted them.

"Well...WeLl...wEll. YoU LooK LIkE YoUr HaVinG FUN...Oh GReat maGiC KniGHt." A drunk man slurred with his eyes focused on Asta. The man continues to lean closer to the ash blond, "ARen'T yOu a liTTlE smaLl To be OnE? aRe yOU reAlLy A magiC KniGhT? IF a LitTLe TwErP Like YOu GoT In, I coUld ProbabLy GeT iN tOo" He hiccuped. 

Y/N slowly turned her gaze to the man with narrowed eyes. She wasn't going to act on her anger just yet, she knew that Asta could handle himself.

The ash blond blinked at the drunk man before responding.

"Yeah. I'm surprised I made it in too..."

"ANd BeInG OUt wiTh a FLashY lITTle thINg liKE thIS? I suRe EnVy yOu. Bet YoU'RE deSpEratE to catCH yoURSElf A MAGic kniGHt, Aren'T yA MiSS?" The drunk man muttered to Rebecca who shifted uncomfortably. The man squinted his eyes as he stared at the red head. " PreTtY suRE I'vE sEEn yoU SOMewherE beFOre...OH, YouR thAt GIRl whO woRKs at ThAt LoCAL reStaUrant. YouR alwaYs CArRying ThaT KiD ON yOUr baCk and woRkinG UntIl YouR DrenChed in sweAT! Are ThosE brAtS yoUrs? That MusT MEAn Your maN wAlkeD oUT oN YoU..." The man continued to insult the red head.

Y/N locked eyes on Asta and gave him signals to do something about the drunk man. Asta being...Asta didn't know what she was trying to tell him, which made her sigh.

'Baka Asta. If you don't do something about the man, I'm going to beat him than beat you next' She grumbled to herself.

The white haired female pointed to the man and than to the red head before pretending to punch the drunk man, and pulling the red head away. Asta though for a moment about the actions before a lightbulb pops on top of his head. The ash blond grabs the man's shoulder, just as he goes to grab Rebecca.

"I don't know what your deal is, mister, but don't judge people on their appearances! You don't know anything about her do you!?" He scoffed at the man.

'Finally' Y/N thought as she continued to eat her dessert.

"OhH ScaRy..."The man responded with sarcasm, "WhaT KinD oF AmAzinG maGiC ArE yoU GOinG tO SHoW mE, WiDDle MagIc KniGHt".

"I can't use magic..." Asta responds with his head low.

"WhAt? a MagIc KNighT ThAt can'T UsE MAGic? WhaT kINd oF LoUsy JokE IS thAt?" The drunk man laughed.

"But..." Asta continues as he grabs the man's shirt and throws him away, " I don't need magic to kick your ass".

Y/N chokes on her water when she sees the big man fly over her head. 

'Holy crap' She thought as she watched the pub owner stomb towards them.

"Hey, SIR..."The pub owner called to Asta with a angry expression. 

Rebecca grabbed Asta's hand and pulled him with her.

"Let's go!" the red head shouted as the pub owner yelled at them. Y/N chased after them with a loud laugh when she saw 'Ba-ha' trapped under the drunk man. 

Once outside, the white haired female has a smile gracing her face. Her little ash blond is growing up. He found himself a girl who he can grow to love and be wi-

Her thoughts get broken from the said boys voice.

"Yes I like someone else", the voice said. Y/N walked towards the ash blonds voice and saw the two talking in a alleyway. 

'Asta. You idiot' Was her only thought as the two talked. 

Rounding the corner she answered the question Rebecca just asked him.

"Yes, we can come" Y/N stated as she reached them. Asta snorted.

"You would probably just come for the food" He said. Y/N let out a fake gasp. 

"I would Nev-actually yeah. I am going for the food."The white haired female responded with a yawn.

"That's great, you both can come to see my sibling at the restaurant I work with" Rebecca stated with a closed eye smile.

"GREAT!" Asta shouted with a huge smile. Y/N smiled at the two before grabbing Asta.

"Let's go back, it's getting late" She told him, as she dragged him.

"BYE REBECCA" Asta shouted as he allowed himself to get pulled by Y/N. The red head waved back with a smile.

'We should visit the church soon' Was Y/N's last thought before they left.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Hey. Hope you enjoyed this. I had fun writing it. I'm thinking of doing something a little different for the next chapter. Maybe making up a yearly holiday, where one person from each base joins a random picked base for training. Maybe....Anyways we will see. Chapter Seventeen coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
273K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
957K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...