Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

By PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... More

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit

82 1 0
By PevensieDreams

*** Proof checked***

NEXT MORNING, ALL RESIDENTS OF ANUBIS WERE ALREADY AT School although keep in mind they weren't together in groups like they normally would be ; this time Rhianna thought it was a great idea too go through some topics she didn't exactly understand in science with someone from another house who supposingly was her partner due to Mick being away for a while. The two girls were walking together as they looked into her textbook that had been highlighted, written across some pages and even drawn on {main reason being.. she gets bored in Mr Sweet's lessons which isn't that surprising but might be news to those who don't really know her that well]. "Yeah, this is the part I don't- do you hear cheering?" she asked midway of her sentence and it indeed sounded as if someone chanted Amber's last name.

"Yep"
Replied the unknown when they both looked up from the textbook, mind you neither had noticed how close they were walking.. what? they did become friends over those couple weeks and despite being in different houses , it was nice to have another person around who isn't two faced . "Hey look, isn't she in our class?" she also asked when turning around and having spotting a certain popular blonde across the hallway with a group of cheerleaders.

"Who?"
Rhianna hummed before she then turned around as well soon coming face to face with the Amber Millington wearing a purple cheerleading uniform, of course. This must have something to do with the year ten elections. "... ... ... I didn't even know Ambi was a cheerleader- glad I ain't wearing that" she spoke loud enough once she let out a soft snort which eventually caused her classmate to also laugh. They both watched as her roommate did a couple backflips all the way across past the student lounge, her mouth dropped in complete shock.. she wasn't expecting that to happen. "You think after living with her for years now I'd know almost everything about the girl ; wrong. I didn't know she could do that!" she breathed out whilst waving her arm around.

Across from them, Amber landed right in front of Mara before she had gotten back onto her feet. "Vote Millington. You have to be willing-ton" she happily spoke while sharing her campaign slogan thus gave a quick wave directly towards her close friend standing a feet away who also returned it then she made her way into the student lounge with a bunch of cheerleaders behind her.

"Is there ever a normal day at this boarding school run by Sweetie?" Rhianna questioned her science lab partner whom shook her head 'no' which was very true because she has been there almost her whole life yet she hasn't experienced one calm natural day there. The duo began making their way into the lounge too still looking into her textbook but tried not to bump into anyone as they did so, she flipped a couple more pages yet stopped once hearing a familiar voice right near them.

"Okay Amber, what are your actual policies?"
Mara's voice rang out as she stood in front of the Clarence girl and she sounded pretty mad about something. "Haircuts, short-skirts, and mandatory 'chiliax' periods? because.. and I quote ' oWho needs classes anyway?'"
she read off from Amber's poster plastered down a wall across from them, of course this gained attention from their housemate and classmate.

"Mara, I don't get why you're complaining. it's wonderful"  Blurted out Rhianna with a smile on her face while she stepped round the. "Perfect slogan too 'Willing-ton' love that"
she added as she now stood beside her blonde friend showing that she supported her. "Ellie said she likes it too" she finished her sentence when the girl near her softly whispered something in response.

"Yay! see? I love how our friendship works; by the way I totally don't believe you've been studying- not one bit" Amber said when she noticed the textbooks in their hands, she did have to admit she found it very strange not seeing Patricia by the brunette's side like always but she also did like the idea of someone else being around after what happened weeks ago. "I see my message is getting through to you- want a button?" she questioned Mara afterwards and held her hand out.

"ooh! I want one!" 
Squealed the young Clarence as she tightly held onto her books before receiving two buttons, she soon gave the second one too  Ellie who quickly wore her's thus helped out Rhianna once seeing she was struggling with it. She did find it odd how they got close within a few weeks, however she felt extremely happy that she was able to trust someone without letting her guard down.

"It's very sparkly. not my kind of thing, however- I shall support a fellow classmate"
Ellie spoke soon as she sorted out their buttons, within a second she spotted her own group of friends waiting around for her to join them. "I gotta go over there; I'll see you" she said whilst facing her partner, not really being interested in the whole election/debate thing Mrs Andrews set up whatsoever considering she was a year older then the year ten's and would be finishing school soon.

"Oh- okay.  See you around Eliana"
Rhianna bid the dark-haired girl goodbye with a short chuckle when seeing how her face scrunched up the moment she used the full version of her name. "I- you- y'know what? goodbye" she stumbled between her words then headed opposite another direction, this young teen still wore a grin on her face before paying attention to whatever might occur next between her housemates.

"This is a chance for us to really make a difference. Who's  fed up with having textbooks that date back from 1987?" Mara quizzed with a hint of annoyance in her voice, eventually almost their entire year was crowding around them. "M-A-R-A!  Mara!" Patricia chanted from where she sat and sooner or later Jerome had joined in the chant too along with a few other people.

"Who's fed up with the mirrors in the bathroom making you look like a horror show?"
Amber also debated just when her team of cheerleaders' cheered to back her up. "And by you; I mean you, Mara" she added into her sentence and once again got another round of cheers.

"Who's fed up with listening to people who actually have nothing to say?"
Mara fought back, clearly being annoyed with the girl who said she wasn't taken apart of the debate but very much singed up last minute.

"Who's fed up with living in the same house as the school's  chief boyfriend-snatcher?"
harshly replied Amber which caused a few of their classmates to get a little shocked at where this was going, it suddenly took a path into their personal issues instead of school based problems.

Not liking this situation whatsoever; Mara thought it were best if she also used one of their issues into their somewhat argument
. "Who's fed up your only running for school rep because you're jealous Mick likes me, far more than he ever liked you!?"  she yelled out whereas the boy behind them got confused as ever, probably thinking about how this got pinned onto him.

Woza.. And! another fight in the unsolved love triangle made the whole room go silent.,Her comment most likely hurt Amber's feelings since she still deep down did care for him but she didn't think this was ever a problem.. ".. .. I'm not.. sure I said that" Mick says to Mara just as she glanced between both blondes, yeah; this certainly pleased miss Millington for sure

***    ***     ****

LEAVING THE STUDENT LOUNGE DUE TO BEING BORED, she was now with Nina and Patricia as they walked down the main hallway which leads towards their usual classrooms; eventually the two girls in front stopped walking causing her to also come to a halt and accidentally bumming into Williamson. "oops- sorry Trish..  wait, why are we stopping? is there a parade?"  she quizzed when they were no longer moving.

"I don't know Rhi, Nina stopped first"
responded Patricia whilst being confused herself, within a minute later she soon realised they weren't moving because their Sibuna leader spotted someone sitting inside the classroom and they then went inside it for some unknown reason.

"Alfie?are you okay?"
Nina kindly asked him once the whole group [bare Amber who was still roaming around the school. "It's about the night in the cellar.." Alfie spoke even though it came across more as softly spoken "I remembered everything.." he tells them just when the four teens sat in the chairs.

"What did you see?"
Patricia questioned him when she had placed herself in a chair near him, hopefully whatever he saw will be used as information for their long unsolved mystery.

"Mr sweet,, Mrs Andrews,, Mr Winkler.." 
Alfie tells them whilst the others shared a glance between each other- so much for hoping their drama teacher wouldn't go down that exact route as their other teachers. ".. And some other people. they were chanting, and they mentioned 'the chosen one'. Victor drank from a skull, and... it was horrible. And one of them was in a mask, a dog mask- that's what I dream about... that face.. coming for me!" he continued explaining what he could possibly remember but freaked out a little once his memory went a bit deeper than he hoped.

"Alfie, it's okay"
Patricia kindly comforted the male prankster whilst placing her hand on Alfie's shoulder making sure the atmosphere  wasn't bad  sensed he was most likely getting terrifying flashbacks.

"I bet I know what he was drinking out of that skull" Nina whispered softly to Fabian who stood beside her, she kept her voice within a low tone. "The elixir.." he replied in the exact same way once they both realised what could be going on at their school grounds, of course it isn't noticed by other students yet.

"What elixir?"
Alfie questioned when he heard the raven-haired boy reply. "A potion they make; it keeps you young" Fabian tells him which he soon remembered another thing from that evening. "Ankh? that was another word" he says to them while the group wore confused facial expressions.

"Cup of Ankh- that's the cup that gives you immortality! .. right?" Nina said with full realisation, if there wasn't anything odd about their teachers being in some sort of cult then you bet it's pretty odd as they're still trying to put together the missing clues of this mystery.  However, before she could get any answers a familiar voice from the classroom door interrupted her.

"Uh Hello? very important stuff to discuss here" Amber says as she entered the room, she most likely had been around the whole building 'selling' her slogan for people to vote for her. "So, I've only got twenty-four hours to make sure I win election factor. Hands up on who's going to help me blow Mara out of the race" she carried on speaking hoping that she would get at least one person helping her out, but no one bothered rising their hand. "Some club- you people are so unsupportive; running around after the cup of Mank...

"It's cup of Ankh not Mank."
Rhianna corrected the blonde girl through her short muffled laughter, she loved Amber basically like another sister, although at times she doesn't get what goes through her brain
. "I'm being supportive! you gave me and Eliana a button remember? you said you 'loved how our friendship works'" she added whilst using fire quotes yet didn't notice how a certain goth got slightly uncomfortable when hearing she was with someone else. "I'd help- but I don't care that much 'bout how things are run-

"-I know, that's why I'm not mad at you. it's these people I'm mad at " Amber said when she faced her roommate although she didn't sound very pleased. "When it could be my one chance to shine. thanks. " She sarcastically added into her sentence once she faced the other Sibuna members "Oh, and by the way Alfie; you're fired" she says with a point over at his direction before heading out of the classroom.

____________________________________

"WHERE IS EVERYBODY?" Mrs Andrews wondered as she entered the French/English classroom. "Let's open our books, page sixty-two please" she instructed just when those students already there sat into their usual seats.

"Sorry I'm late Miss, campaign business"
Jerome explained when he shut the door behind him although while he did so he wore a sly smirk which makes it seem like he done something before lessons started.

Usually, Rhianna would want to know what trouble Jerome Clarke had created; but today she was extremely tired from doing early studying earlier and now here she sat in French learning even more topics that she'll most likely forget within two days time.

Other than that, the lesson went by pretty smoothly which meant the whole year could finish early instead of finishing at three o'clock like always.  Stepping out of the classroom they're in practically everyday, she glanced around the corridor when seeing a few more posters hung up across the walls; she stepped forward near some lockers squinting her eyes and soon let out a shocked gasp once realising who the picture showed."Idiotas" she uttered underneath her breath before she began taking them down one by one. "Absolute idiots. Man I sometimes do hate this place" she said to no one in particular whilst she went passed by other people- including some of her own housemates that were laughing.

Eventually, Amber Millington also stepped out of the classroom after her fellow classmates. "What's wrong Amber? don't like everyone seeing you before the acne medicine and braces were taken off? " Jerome judged in a slightly rude tone yet kept his gaze upon his only female best friend who was busy tearing off the posters. "What was your policy on always looking good?"he asked just when she soon noticed what most people have been laughing at and she too begun ripping them off from walls.

The other blonde let out an upset yell about how she hated him before rushing down the corridor, unaware that she would soon be followed by someone else. It's pretty ridiculous how one person can step past a line just for some random school election, it made no sense at all.

"Amber!"
Rhianna called out after her best friend, she held a bunch of torn posters in her arms then moved away from where she originally stood; now facing in front of the boy whom she truly disliked as for this moment. " We're supposed to friends, but I don't think I can be around someone who makes fun of other people's insecurities. I have them too, I just don't show it.  Maybe think twice about what you're doing next time hmm?- I'm not always gonna be near to make sure you don't do stupid things like this" she soon finished her mini rant, she didn't get a reply from him so she took that as her cue to head out of the building as well.

FOR THE REST OF THE DAY both girls stayed inside their bedroom instead of catching up with everyone else during a meeting in the attic, they spent their free time chilling on Amber's bed watching episodes of Gossip girl using Netflix and by now they had almost finished watching season one. It wasn't too long ago that she was comforting her after hearing something that had been said by Mara; neither of them knew that they'd become close best friends after having different interests in friend groups during year seven and the start of this semester; you could say they're both really grateful for having one another around now.

As the sun went down with beautiful colours outside their window,  a radio got turned on now blasting Justin Bieber songs since they had plugged in one of their iPods just having the best time jamming away to music like they would've done as children and simply acting like no problems in the universe existed..

__________________________ -_____

WORD COUNT : 2718

Last edited :

Ellie is portrayed by :

Lucy Hale **not gonna be used as much**

Admin speaks :

My favourite besties!! to think they wouldn't have gotten along in the beginning but now they support one another, and have cute little happy moments🥺💕 .

I love Jerome but some of his time in this season is not it- Stan his character development in s2, I still don't like how they ruined it in s3 lol. Anyway! next chapter will be ready soon; I'm on a short break now so I have time to update and finally start rewatching the next season ^_^

Please don't be a ghost reader, if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote/comment/ share. Until next time

🤍xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 3.5K 12
One is a Doctor One is a Cricketer One is away from Family One is always with Family One doesn't like to be in crowd One is always in crowd One doesn...
3K 216 6
❝ Our world, we'll go, with you by my side ❞ the walking dead season 1 - started: 27/11/2023 finished: book one in the TAKE ON THE WORLD series cov...
1K 95 21
1st season is done, get ready for the second one, babyyy ||𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛...