In My Heart

By vel555

He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and mon... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
⚠Alert ⚠
Prologue
❤characters❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

Chapter 34

17.7K 625 150
By vel555

Shourya's POV

I shouldn't have said Anaya's name. Now he is hurt.

Shourya can't you just control your anger? Now see, you made your best friend angry. Ughhhh

This all happened because of that witch. Since she came into my life, she has always created problems. Since she came into my life, fights have occurred between me and Rahul. Maybe she is trying to break our friendship. That witch can do anything.

Now I should apologise to Rahul.

I got up from my chair. "Babe, where are you going?" Samaira asked.

Oh, I forgot. Samaira is also there with me.

"Sam, you sit here. I am coming in five minutes."

She nodded her head.

I knocked on his cabin door.... no response.

I opened the door, but the cabin was empty.

Where is he?

"Mr. Kapoor?" I looked back. Saira was standing with some files in her hand.

"Oh, Saira, actually I came here to meet Rahul. Do you know where he went?" I asked her. I hope she knows.

"Actually, Mr. Malhotra was very disturbed, and he strictly warned me not to disturb him. So I didn't come to his cabin after that."

I nodded my head and left his cabin.

Where is he?

Shourya, you really hurt him.

When I was going back to my cabin, my gaze fell on the canteen. I walked towards the canteen and saw that, that witch and Rahul were having fun.

When her gaze fell on me, she stopped talking. Rahul's back was facing me.

I went towards their table. I have to say sorry to Rahul.

Seeing me Khushi stopped talking. Rahul followed her gaze and looked at me.

He got up.

"Khushi, I have some work. Please excuse me," he said, looking at Khushi.

He was trying to avoid me.

"Rahul, I need to talk to you." I stopped him.

"Shourya, I have some work now. Please excuse me," he said and was going when that witch held his hand and squeezed her eyes to stop him.

Ohhh....wow, now my best friend needs her permission to talk with me.
What does she think of herself?

I gritted my teeth in anger. I will see her afterwards.

He stopped and looked at her and then at me, which gave me a signal to continue.

"Rahul, I am sorry. I know that you are angry at me. I am really sorry." I apologised.

"It's ok, Shourya," he said. He was about to go when I asked him hopefully. "Am I forgiven?"

He looked at me for a second and said, "Only in one condition."

I furrowed my brows at him and asked, "And what is that condition?"

"You should also apologise to Khushi."

"What? No way!" I said and then looked toward her side, but she was not there.

Now where she went?

'Maybe she became jealous of our friendship, that's why she left without telling.' I smirk mentally.

"Oh, maybe she left for her cabin," Rahul said, and I nodded my head.

"Shourya, I think you should also say sorry to Khushi." Rahul again said the same thing by putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Now don't spoil my mood, Rahul, and why should I say sorry to trash?" I asked, glaring at him.

I didn't say anything wrong to her, so why should I say sorry to her?

"Language, Shourya, you are talking about your wife." He glared at me.

"Please stop it, Rahul. Don't spoil my mood."

"If you didn't say sorry to her, then I will also not forgive you."

"I will not say sorry to her," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Ok, I will also not forgive you," he said, shrugging his shoulders and started going. He knows how to play tricks.

"Ok, I will apologise to her later."

I am just saying. I will not say sorry to that witch.

He turned back and looked at me and said, "Not later. I want you to apologise to her now."

I sighed. He knows me better than I know myself.

"Ok," I said, and I made my way to her cabin. Rahul also started coming behind me.

"What?" I asked him, by frustrated by his act.

"I want to confirm it myself, so I will stand outside her cabin to listen to your apology," he said, smirking at me.

Brilliant

I glared at him and went inside her cabin. That Zanvil was sitting and talking with her.

'Can't he leave her alone...Doesn't he have work? Always roaming with my wife'

'My Wife?' Did I just say my wife?

No.. no she is not my wife.

Shourya, you will get mad. Apologize to her and go from here as fast as possible.

"Yes, Mr. Kapoor. Do you want something?" Her voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Huh?...ya I just wa-" I was above  apologising, when I saw Zanvil  looking at me.

"Zanvil, you can go and do your work," I said, looking at him. I was feeling like to banging his head on the wall.

He nodded his head and left the cabin.
Then I looked towards Khushi, who was looking at me with confusion.

"I wanted to say so-sorry for my be-behavoiur."

Why am I stammering in front of her?

She looked at me as if she was looking at a ghost, then slowly pinched her hand.

"Ouch!" She flinched.

I wanted to laugh seeing her face.

She composed herself.

"It's ok," she said, giving me a small smile. I wanted to yell at her and say I am not sorry...but I can't. That idiot is listening  everything from outside.

I nodded my head and left her cabin.
I didn't want to apologise to her....but my idiot best friend forced me to do that. I don't know what else he will ask me to do.

"You are forgiven," Rahul said as soon as I came out of Khushi's cabin.

I rolled my eyes.

"I asked her forgiveness just because of you. Otherwise, I would have never said sorry to her," I said, glaring at him.

"I know, my arrogant friend," he said, rolling his eyes.

Oh, my god, I forgot Samaira was waiting for me in my cabin.

"Ok, bye. I am going," I said.

"To that cake face doll?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

"Rahul!" I warned him.

"Ya, whatever. Go, otherwise that cake-face doll will start shedding her crocodile tears for her baby," he said, rolling his eyes and left to his cabin.

I sighed.

I don't know why he hates Samaira so much and respects that witch.

I went to my cabin, and Samaira was sitting there, scrolling over her phone.

She looked up. "Hey baby, you came?"

"Ya," I sat in my chair and ran my hand through my hair.

"Babe, what happened?" Samaira asked, sitting on my lap.

"Nothing, Sam. I am Just fed up with that witch. I think she is trying to break Rahul's and my friendship,"

I know she is trying to break our friendship...that gold-digger can do anything.

"Babe, why don't you divorce her?" She asked.

I looked at her....divorce, that's the best option, but sadly, I can't do that.

"I can't do that, Sam. If dad comes to know that I divorced her, he will surely kick me from my CEO's position."

I ran my hand through my hair.

"Baby, you can't divorce her, but she can divorce you, right?" She asked me with a smirk. "Ask her to sign the divorce papers."

Yes, that witch can divorce me.....

"Yes, I can do that. After that, I can tell dad that she doesn't want this marriage," I smiled with a victory.

"Yes, baby, you can do that. You are Shourya Kapoor, baby. You can do anything with a snap of your fingers."

I took out my mobile from my pocket and dialled my lawyer's number.

"Hello, Mr. Kapoor, how can I help you?" Adv. Viraj Basu is my most trusted lawyer.

"Viraj, I want divorce from my wife, so I want you to prepare the divorce papers," I told him.

"Mr. Kapoor, are you married? Congratulation!" He said it with excitement.

Now what is there to get excited about, and why the hell is he Congratulating me?

"Viraj, I called you to keepthe divorce papers ready, not to congratulate me and waste my time with your nonsense!" I said.

"Sorry, Mr. Kapoor, I will have the divorce papers ready by tomorrow," he said immediately.

"Good," I said and cut the call.

"What did he say, baby?" Samaira asked me.

"He will have the divorce papers ready by tomorrow," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, baby, I can't wait to kick her out of our life.....I am so happy," she said, happily.

"I am happier than you, Sam. Finally, that gold digger will be out of my life and my house," I said.

I just can't wait to kick her out of my life and my house.

Khushi's POV

Oh my god, just now did that devil apologise to me?

What a miracle, Khushi! wow.

Whenever he entered my cabin, he used to shout at or humiliate me, and today he entered  my cabin to apologise.

Just wow.

I think he hit his head somewhere. Otherwise, why would that devil apologised to me?

Something is wrong with him, Khushi...admit him to the mental hospital before it's too late.

Shut up, Khushi...what are you thinking? He apologised to you for his behaviour, and you are planning to a admit him in mental asylum?

When he entered my cabin, I thought he would shout at me or insult me. So, I waited for him to say something, but when that 'sorry' word came out of his mouth, I was shocked.

I slowly pinched myself to know whether the person standing in front of me is really my devil husband or not...and to my surprise, he was really that devil.

He was waiting for me to say something. So, I composed myself and said, 'It's ok' but looking at his face I can tell that he was not sorry.

He nodded his head and left.
As much as I know he is not a person who will say 'sorry' especially to me.

Maybe someone forced him to say sorry to me. Otherwise, why would he say sorry to me.

Ohh, maybe Rahul....

Ya, maybe Rahul forced him to say sorry. Otherwise, something is going on in that devil's mind.

Don't think too much, Khushi. Do your work. Otherwise, that devil will come again. This time not to apologise but to kick you out of your work.

I sat in my chair and started doing my work.

While I was checking my files, someone knocked on my cabin door.

"Come in," I said.

And here comes Mr. Jhon, our devil's PA.

"Come, Jhon, I was waiting for you only," I said, sarcastically.

Now that he has come, I will get rid of that devil's work...yehhh

I did some happy dance in my mind.

"Hi, Khushi," he said, smiling at me.

"Come, take a seat." I gestured for him to sit.

"Where were you, Jhon, for so many days? You know that, that devil almost killed me with his work," I said.

He started laughing.

"Actually, my mom was not well and was in the hospital," he said in a normal tone.

"Oh my god, I am really sorry, Jhon. I didn't know about it. By the way, how is your mom now?" I asked him.

"She is fine now."

I nodded my head.

"So now that you are here, I don't need to do that devil's work. Thank god," I said, placing my hand on my chest.

"No, Khushi, sir, has given me the position of staff accountant and you as his PA. So, your cabin will be next to his cabin," he said, which made me want to kill that devil with my hand.

Khushi, how can you forget that this is his new way to torture you?

"Is he mad or what? How can he change my position without my concern?" I almost shouted. I am also angry now. "I will go and ask him." I got up from my chair .

Shourya is planning to divorce khushi...will he able to divorce her?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

If you liked the chapter, then please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

👉Guys, I want to ask you something.... do you want me to write a separate book on Rahul? Actually, first I thought to write his story in this book only, but some of my readers  asked me to write a book on Rahul so, I thought to asked all of you.  do y'all want me to write a separate book on Rahul or should I continue his story in this book????

Please readers share your opinion...I will go with maximum one.

Stay blessed

Vel 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.7K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
973K 46.7K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
207K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
21.4K 925 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...