Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 22

2.7K 107 24
By peachlass

Beginning

It was first of September when Kuroo and Kenma invited them for a small party. It's been two weeks and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's relationship is starting to bloom like the cherry blossom during autumn, fast but beautiful. Yamaguchi started to grow more and more emotions for the Alpha. Tsukishima on the other hand is getting more possessive of his possible Omega.

Yamaguchi enters the car excitedly with Hinata where Kageyama and Tsukishima are in. They said that they'll fetch them so they don't need to commute to go to Tokyo.

"Why am I with Kageyama?" Hinata asked pounting at Kageyama who's sitting like a king on the backseat while Yamaguchi is sitting on the passenger's seat with Tsukishima as the driver.

"Got problem, Shrimpy?" Tsukishima asked smugly, knowing that Hinata has no choice but to sit beside Kageyama. Yamaguchi grinned with Tsukishima's nickname to Hinata.

"Grr!" Hinata growl, throwing his bag at the middle so there will be space between them. Kageyama, remain silent.

"Thank you, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi thanked as pull the seat belt for protection.

"No problem." Tsukishima smiled a little since he doesn't want Kageyama saw him and started to pissed him.

"So, this is five hour drive? I'm excited!" Hinata cheered, Yamaguchi chuckled too the excitement is visible in his eyes.

"Five hours... This suck." Kageyama murmured which Hinata heard and they started to fight. Yamaguchi watched both of them fight grimacing, He really thought they are sweet or something.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi tried to stop them but hopelessly failed. Tsukishima gave him a glance before chuckling. "This two are hopeless." Yamaguchi sighed before watching the two fight.

"I know. A prideful King and an attitude shrimp." Tsukishima said who intentionally raised his voice so the two at the back will hear what he said.

"What did you say?!" Both Hinata and Kageyama yelled at Tsukishima who's focus on driving.

"Well, Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Tsukishima said in a mocking tone making Yamaguchi laughed and the two gave him a death glare

"Hinata, please sit down and wear your seat belt." Yamaguchi remind his friend before sitting properly. He sighed in content. His group of friend are getting bigger and it makes him happy to see him happy.

Yamaguchi watch the sun rise across the horizon, giving the sky the color of morning orange and yellow hue. Birds are flying freely in the sky and they passed by some store who's ready to open their store for this day. Some morning person are walking their dog or just exercising.

His little peaceful moment was ruined by a stinky smell that immediately make his stomach scrunch in disgust. He feels like throwing up. Yamaguchi's face was scary when he look at his friends, his hand are in his nose preventing the smell to enter his made and made him sick. His eyes are like judging them.

"What the hell is that smell?" Yamaguchi asked as he tried his best to open the window.

"Just pull it down." Tsukishima said worried for the boy, he's thinking about stopping the car but he can't just stop the car in the middle of the street. "Are you okay?" Tsukishima ask, giving the freckled boy a glance.

"Yeah, it's just..." Yamaguchi glare at the people on the back. Hinata look at him innocently, his eyes are asking what is the wrong thing with opening a mandarin.

"Did I do something?" Hinata asked Yamaguchi innocently with his friend's sudden change of mood.

"That's disgusting. Throw it." Yamaguchi's brow furrowed, mad.

"But! It's my favorite!" Hinata looked at Tsukishima and then to Kageyama, trying to asked them for help but Tsukishima is too busy driving and finding a stop so he can stop the car. Kageyama on the other hand is staring at Yamaguchi like he is an impostor.

Yamaguchi widen his eyes, suddenly rising of tone. "Oh! I'm sorry. It's just that... I don't like the smell." Yamaguchi smiled a bit before awkwardly sitting properly. He awkwardly look at the window to breath fresh air.

"Should we stop?" Tsukishima asked, eyeing Yamaguchi. The latter shake his head while letting the gust of wind hit his face. "Are you sure?" Tsukishima asked one more time for assurance, Yamaguchi just nodded at him.

The two couple on back was sitting awkwardly. Kageyama was suspiciously quiet while Hinata didn't know if he can still eat his mandarin so he's just staring at it, hoping that the mandarin will fly to his mouth.

•••

The condominium building on where Kuroo and Kenma lives was jaw dropping from the outside and soul catching on the inside. If there is a six star hotel, it would be it. The lounge was elegant and wherever you look, you can see gold. Yamaguchi's eyes was shining from too much gold color.

They are standing in the front desk. Waiting for the others to arrive, and when he mean others he means Sugawara, Daichi, Yachi and others.

"What's the estimated prize of this lounge?" The both of the flinch after hearing the voice. Yamaguchi look back and smile happily.

"Noya-san!" Hinata immediately throw himself at Nishinoya who is pregnant at that time.

"Shoyo!" Nishinoya just hugged the boy despite him being pregnant. Asahi on the side was panicking for his omega and pup's safety. Nishinoya is indeed lucky to have a kind and caring Alpha who doesn't have an annoying egoistic attitude.

"Noya-san!"

Sugawara clap his hand, signal for the two short people to stop the embarrassment they're bringing on them. "There, There. Let's just go in." Sugawara said, with his cute baby Giichi. Yamaguchi walked to the omega.

"Can I carry him?" Yamaguchi asked poking the baby's face who immediate waggle his arm at Yamaguchi, sign that he want yo get carry by the omega.

"Thank god." Sugawara slowly gave his baby at Yamaguchi who willing and happily to be in his uncle's arm.

"I'm going first!" Yamaguchi said, pointing at Tsukishima who's on the front line, talking with someone on the phone. They stopped in front of the elevator, waiting for it to go down. He can hear his friend's chit chats and laughs from the back but he really didn't care.

"Sure, take care." Sugawara giggled then walk to his husband who gave him a look of disbelief after how easy he gave their pup with his friends. "Now, I can solo you!" Sugawara giggle, Daichi just wrapped his arms around the omega.

Yamaguchi happily walk at Tsukishima who's still on his phone. Giichi is playing with his saliva, making bubbles.

"Where did you get that baby." Tsukishima asked poking the baby's head gently.

Yamaguchi grinned. "I stole him from Suga-san." He smiled at the Alpha sheepishly before looking at the baby. "Right?" Yamaguchi asked the baby who can't even understand what he is saying but giggles anyways. "See?" Yamaguchi chuckled.

"It's bad to steal baby, right?" Tsukishima asked Giichi who just nodded. "See?" Tsukishima then smirked at Yamaguchi who just puffed his cheeks.

"Sukki!" Giichi raised his hand, closing and opening his little fingers. The Alpha wrap hi arm on the Omega's shoulder before leaning down. Yamaguchi almost stop breathing when Tsukishima lean in. "Sukki!" Giichi patted the Alpha's head.

Tsukishima teasingly look on the side where Yamaguchi face is. Their lips are inch a part from each other. Yamaguchi bit his lips as he looked down the Alpha's lips. Tsukishima just smirked. The moment, was of course ruined by their friends.

"Not in front of my son." Sugawara playfully call from the back.

"My son is not ready for such things." Daichi who joined the teasing too.

"Didn't know my, junior already found an Alpha." Tanaka shook his head in a fake disappointment.

Tsukishima stand straight as he watch the omega's face flushed face. The elevator ring, sign that the elevator is already here.

"I'm getting old, I'm not even updated anymore." Nishinoya said smacking Asahi's arm who just chuckled.

"You're old." Kinnoshita dared to fire back as they enter the elevator. Only half of them are in there. The other will wait for the other elevator. It was Kinnoshita, Narita, Asahi, Nishinoya, Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Sugawara and Daichi who's in the elevator.

"What did you say?" Nishinoya raised his brow like he's asking for a fight.

Yamaguchi remained quite, face still flushed from what happened. His friends didn't say anything because they know where the line of private life is but Tsukishima is not a thing, they are not a couple... then, are they fuck buddy?

"Uchi." Giichi said pulling his hair slightly. Yamaguchi look at the baby. He know if this kid became an Alpha he will touch every girl's heart. Giichi is biting his small fingers while the other hand is still holding on his hair.

"Yeah?" Yamaguchi asked gently with a small smile but the baby didn't say anything, instead he lean his small head on the boy's shoulder, wrapping his small arm around the Omega's neck before yawning.

"Hey, it's still morning and you're sleeping?" Tsukishima teased poking the baby's chubby cheek. Giichi just slap his hand away before yawning one more time.

"Tsukishima!" Yamaguchi whispered yell because the Alpha is disturbing the baby's sleep. He glare at the blonde boy who smirked at him but also stop from teasing the baby.

The elevator ting and open. There stand is the couple, Kenma Kozume and Kuroo Tetsurou. Kuroo is grinning at them while Kenma is giving them a small yet very rare smile.

"Welcome." Kuroo welcomed them.

I swear to Asahi that I'm so busy studying so I can't write, anyways, Thank you for reading!

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
124K 3.3K 32
Akaashi Keiji recently moved to Tokyo and starts attending Fukurodani Academy. How will he handle being one of the few omegas at school? And what ha...
179K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
7.6K 517 10
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ----- Iwaizumi | Hinata ----- After he and his sister were abandoned for bein...