Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 37| Horrific Start

16K 764 89
By cupcakes6621

Bua ji came and settled down in the hall. Angali came and handed her water while Sid and Ryan stopped there game and greeted Bua ji who smiled and hugged them.

Ahana:"Ansh..Aryan..Naira...come here beta.(They stopped the game and came towards Ahana. She whispered to them)"go touch dadi bua 's legs and take blessings baby"

Aryan and Naira along with Ansh ran towards Dadi bua. They bend and touched her feet. Seema smiled and hugged Aryan while she gave a weak smile to Naira and turned to Ansh who looked at her with a smile.

Bua:"And this...?"

Neil:(Coming and picking Ansh in his arms)"Bua this is Ansh. My son"

Bua:"Son?(She looked at Ahana who was frowning seeing Bua ji ignoring Naira like that, But as soon as she saw bua ji looking at her, she looked down. Bua ji understood who'd kid Ansh was. She gave a disgusted look to Ahana and Ansh)

Neil:(He sighs inwardly seeing Bua's reaction towards Naira and Now even Ansh.)"Sid..Ryan take the kids to their room."

Naira:"Papa you also come na. I wanna play with you"

Bua:"He has important work then to play with kids."(She said in a stern way causing Ahana to frown while Neil to get angry. Then she turned to Aryan and smiled)"Aryan you go play games beta. And you"(Turning to Naira)"you should help your mother out instead of playing game and all"

Ahana was turning furious every minute. She was fine with Bua giving her a nasty look, that she gave when she found out Ansh was Ahana's kid. She is fine with bua  ji scolding her and even taunting her. But she will not let her kids bare all this. Naira was just a 5 year old kid. How could she act so different between Aryan and Naira just because one is a girl and other is a boy. This behavior would have such a big effect on the kids and she will not expect it.

Ahana:"Naira Aryan Ansh come here"(She said in a loud clear voice. Her voice didn't shows sternness, but Her volume showed the elders that bua ji had hit a bad nerve. Neil kept Ansh down as he along with Naira and Aryan went towards her. Everyone looked at her while she ignored the looks and bend down on the floor to match the kids voice)"Princess, You go play in your room with your brothers and in few mins your dad will come and play with you okay."

Naira:"Okay Mumma"

Ahana:"Aryan play with her and Ansh. I'll call you down for lunch. Now go and yes no fighting"

Kids:"okay Mumma"(They kissed her cheeks before running away to their rooms)

Ahana:"Sameer Ryan you both also go."

Sameer:"Alright chachi"

Ryan:"Ahana chachi can you send us some snack"

Ahana:"Yeah okay"(Sameer and Ryan also headed to their room. Ahana turned to look at everyone still looking at her especially bua ji who was looking at her sternly)"Bua ji you should go freshen. I'll get something for you to eat. "(Saying so she left towards the kitchen)

In the kitchen....

As Ahana was preparing for food, her thoughts were on what happened just now.

Ahana:(To herself)"What is wrong with you Ahana? How could you speak like that? Maa said that bua ji doesn't like girls speaking in front of men and especially elders unless needed.  And you..you went straight and cut her words in middle. You have officially become the worst daughter in law. But if I hadn't spoken in middle, Bua ji would have scared Naira. Naira is just 5 years old. Her childhood can't be ruined like this. Also what will Ansh and Aryan learn from all this. To treat girls like they are your servants. Shruti Bhabhi or Maa didn't have this problem as they all had boys but Naira is the first girl in the family. Bua ji would treat every kid fairly except her and I will not expect this. Along with Naira, I feel she is not fond of Ansh as well. Maybe because he is not Neil's son.."(Her thoughts were cut of by a voice from behind)

Neil:"That's where you wrong Mrs. Neil Malhotra"(Ahana turned to see Neil leaning on the door)

Ahana:"N..neil?"

Neil:"Yes me"(He came closer and stood next to her)"And your wrong Ahana. Ansh is my son "

Ahana:"Ofcourse he is. I didn't mean it like that I...well"(she looked down)

Neil:"Thank you Ahana"

Ahana:"huh?"(She looked up at him confused )

Neil:(Taking her hands in his)"Thank you for what you did outside. You didn't disrespect Bua ji, but along with that you also didn't let her treat Naira badly. Last time she came, She did the same thing. Though mom and Bhabhi were able to keep Naira away from for most of the trip. Her effect was still there. After she left, Naira asked me why she wasn't allowed to study or go play outside like Aryan was. She asked me why Her dadi  bua didn't gift her something. Why didn't her dadi bua love or hug her like she did with Aryan. At that time I handled the situation, but if things stay same this time I...don't know what effect it may have her one her"

Ahana:"No effect will come on her or our sons Neil. I will make sure of if. No matter how much taunts or scolding I have to hear. My kids would never get stuck between all this and I will make sure of it."

Neil:"And I'll help you always.."

Ahana:(hesitating)"Umm  Neil di...did I do right by talking like that outside. I ..I mean ..well maa told me bua ji doesn't like when girls talk in front of elders or have a firm voice while talking in front of elders. I...I "

Neil:"You did nothing wrong Ahana. Bua  ji has been like this for god know how long. That's how she thinks, but that doesn't mean we have to think like that or change. I have tired multiple times to explain this to maa bhabhi..even Aarti, But no one listen. They all just say that she is elder. She will leave in a few days. Even you. Ahana I saw the look she gave Ansh and you. I know it must have hurt"(He said cupping her face)" I also know you won't stand up against her for it. Today also you stood up because the kids were getting involved. You might even stand up tomorrow for bhabhi. Maa or even Preeti. You will stand up for everyone who is mis treated but when it's you. You will sit quite and bare it. That is not right. I want you to stand up when she is wrong against you."

Ahana:"I can't Neil. That's who I am. I don't care if it's about me but if it affects my family I will stand up. You don't worry. Everything will be fine. it's just a week. Plus if you are with me , this week will go by in a jiff"

Neil:"Let's hope so"(He kissed her forehead before they headed out with trays of snacks and tea)

Ahana and Neil came out to see everyone present except Bua ji. Ahana thought this was the best time to say sorry to Maa and Papa if they felt bad.

Ahana:"Maa..Papa I am sorry if you felt bad When I.."

Angali:"No beta. You don't have to say sorry. It was your motherly instinct. we understand."

Rahul:"Infact I feel proud "(Angali looked at him in shock)"Yes Angali. I feel proud that even after the terror that bua ji has created within each one of you. She was able to put that aside and stand up for whats right"

Neil:"I told her the same thing dad.(Turning to the other ladies)"You don't have to listen to her taunts or comments. If you know your right. Stand up for it. Just make sure that in this process you yourself don't became wrong. or Do something wrong. Maa even you. "

Angali:"But.."

Rohan:"Maa we know what your gonna say. But from so many years all you are hoping is she would change or that she is elder. But nothing happened. Maybe you have to stop changing yourself to meet her expectations because we all know that would never happen. But if you stop then maybe she might see the real you. She might change her view for onces."(The boys nodded while the girls looked at them in doubt)

Neil:"We aren't telling you to disrespect her. But in a respectful way make her understand your perspective."

Preeti:"what if we aren't able to do that."

Sid:"Well you aren't  gonna Lose anything would you?"

Ahana:(after giving it a thought)"Alright. We will try it"(The others looked at her still doubting but she gave them a reassuring smile)

Sid:"by the way bhabhi. you were so cool back then. Bua  was also shocked seeing it. Her face was amazing. For once in our life I feel that you are the one who can change her views. You are the one who can stop her ...torture on maa and bhabhi"( Ahana smiled, but her smile soon turned into a slight blush as she looked at the strong gaze of admiration that Neil gave her.)

Bua:(Entering)"see this. For 2 mins I went out of site and all 4 of you took your paalu out"(She said taunting the ladies whose Paalu had fallen of their heads without notice. All 4 of them hurried and kept in on their head. As Ahana put it on her head her eyes met Neil who looked at her then at bua. She gave him a small smile)

Ahana:"Buaji your tea"(She said handing the tea to bua. She handed the tea to other also. Then she took a deep breath and thought in her head)"It's now or never Ahana. Common let's try and change few things here.

Ahana looked at the Shruti, Preeti and Angali standing next the couch standing. Apparently like the olden days, seating where the men of the house sit is wrong.

Ahana:"Maa, Bhabhi Preeti "(Bua ji stopped talking as Angali, Shruti and Preeti looked at her)"Maa you also sit down"(She made The 3 ladies sit down next to the others while Bua ji looked at her with wide eyes. She handed each of them their tea. Before settling down on the chair next to Angali)

Angali:"Ahana we.."

Ahana:"drink na maa and tell me how the tea is?"(The men smiled while Preeti also nodded and started drinking her tea)

Bua:"Angali I knew you would choose daughter in laws like this only.  Has no shame. First she cuts me off and has the audacity to speak in presence of everyone. Then She makes you all sit with us. Both Neil's wife are trash. You should have asked me I would have found a good girl for her. And seriously Angali. even if you chose a girl for Neil, you should have choosen a girl who was single. First she is a widow on top of that she has a kid that she wants to be thrown into this family. What love will she give to Aryan when she has her own child. You just ruined all my kids life. But how can I blame you. You yourself are like them only."(She ranted in anger making Angali look down. Preeti was getting angry by this point and Shruti tried to clam her. On the other hand the men again started to tense up and Neil was furious by this time.)

Neil:(Shouted)"Stop it bua"(Bua ji got startled as she looked at him)

Ahana:(calmly)"Neil...(Neil looked at her)"No"

Neil:"Ahana but.."

Ahana:"Neil..please "(Neil sat back frustrated)

Bua:"You even call you husband by his name. What a shame"

Ahana:(Smiling)"Yeah bua ji I call my husband by Name. It's my right only na."

Bua:"Huh?"

Ahana:"bua ji you believe in god?"

Bua:"What rubbish. Who doesn't believe in god"

Ahana:"So you believe in god. Good. Than I guess you know Parvati ji and shiv ji. "

Bua:"Wait are u comparing yourself to Parvati ji"( laughed ) " you don't even deserve to be compared to her."

Ahana:"it's okay buaji I am not even comparing myself to her. She is a god bua ji but tell me one thing. Parvati ji respected her husband, but Shiv ji also respected his wife. He always treated her as his equal. So what's the problem with Maa being treated as Papa equal. Preeti being treated as sid's equal and Shruti bhabhi being treated as Rohan bhai equal."(All looked at Ahana who calmly explained this to Bua ji who looked at her at loss of words.)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" Will Ahana, Along with the help of others, be able to change Bua ji's views? How will everyone survive 1 whole week of living  with bua ji when few hours were this disastrous? "

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua -  Father's bua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 594 11
You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved. The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow. Welcoming you all in to Avinash and Aa...
4.4K 214 9
I ruined her life but she made my life. She left me to let me live but now that she has left, I can't live without her. What happens when a girl nam...
8.6K 813 26
Parvati yearned to become a mother. Her strong desire to give birth to a child of her own compelled her to make an astonishing request from Suyash. H...
251K 9.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...