Just One Year (Sasunaru)

By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Naruto has been forced into a one year marriage contract with a complete stranger, named Uchiha Sasuke. The m... More

1
2
3
4
2-1-21
5
6
7
9
Not an update, but please read ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not an uodate just a SNS moment
Part 2 ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 25
26
27

8

3K 138 136
By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Hey loves here is not next chapter! Thank you for the ones that answered my rant on my board. I means so much to me that you gave me so much support! You have no idea how better I felt after I think I just needed that relief of letting it out. I love you loves so so much! 💙🧡

Credit to the artist! 🧡💙
Instagram: cubur_chi
Tumblr: Cubur
Twitter: cubur_NS

The rest of the day the four had a good time skating around with each other, and their animals. They were going down the trail when Haru slightly took off from the trail. Naruto was about to call out to him, but he smiled when Yuro crossed over to where Haru was running he ruffled his lips a high nay leaving his lips. Sasuke stared in awe, as Haru ran back to them Yuro slightly nibbled on the wolfs ear, before he pushed the wolfs butt.

Haru bounced around Sasuke smiled at the scene it was like even the animals were so close to each other just like Neji, Kiba, and Naruto were. He slowed his speed watching the three in awe laughing, and joking, as the animals walked along with them. Sasuke felt a push behind him he turned catching Yuro right behind him.

Sasuke smiled at the horse he turned to pet him the horse snuggling against his touch.

Sasuke felt so calm, and at ease Yuro moved his head to place it on Sasuke's shoulder. It almost felt like a hug, and Sasuke assumed Yuro was comforting him of everything that was happening to him.

'Don't.' He told himself.

He tried taking a calming breath, but the tears ended up taking over him. They trickled down his cheeks, and he sobbed more quietly, as Yuro moved his head more to keep Sasuke close. Naruto turned to his right narrowing his brows only to look behind him. He saw Sasuke slightly parted from them he was about to yell Sasuke's name, but something stopped him.

"Hey go ahead, and take the curve I'm going to go get Sasuke, and Yuro to catch up." Naruto informed the two.

Neji, and Kiba glanced at each other then Naruto, and nodded, and Naruto turned back. He skated over to Sasuke only to slow down, as he caught the two Sasuke was rubbing Yuro softly.

"Sasuke." Naruto called.

Sasuke flinched lightly to then sniff trying to hide his tears. He brushed at them quickly placing his mask back on, but as he was about to turn Naruto already had faced him. The blonds hand grasping his lightly to lower it exposing his red eyes, and teared stained cheeks. Naruto gently pulled him against him to embrace Sasuke into a warm hug. Sasuke found himself shocked at first, but each second that passed he eased slowly snuggling against Naruto.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked his hand rising to brush it through the ravens locks.

"I-I......don't know." Sasuke trailed out lowly.

That response only answered Naruto.

"I think.....everything you've been through finally reached it's limit. Since a small age you were pushed beyond your limit's, and your own will, fighting every day to reach your freedom. I can tell from our talk you aren't the type to show emotions as much.....but it's better to cry....it's better to feel in that moment. Rather release it in that moment, so you can let it go."

Sasuke hands tightened Naruto's shirt. He didn't know why he cried once he had permission to. He didn't know why everything, his walls were falling apart crumbling to dust. Maybe it was the aura or having a taste of freedom made him realize he was caged up for so long. Either way each tear that fell off his cheeks or onto Naruto's shirt hurt. His chest hurt, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. He cried more once he felt Yuro rubbing his nose against his back.

Naruto's eyes filled with tears his arms hugging Sasuke tighter. No matter how much crap Sasuke went to how high his reputation was all behind that was this wounded, and hurt soul that he knew needed a hand. Naruto had his grandfather, but when he lost him he lost a piece of him. He had the blessing of having that, and it hurt him that a good soul like Sasuke didn't have anyone.

Naruto knew he had Suigetsu, and Sai, but he knew they weren't close like he was with Kiba, and Neji.

Just like Sai had said Sasuke only worked he never took a break. All that over working, loneliness, pressure from everything was on Sasuke shoulders.

"Everything is going to be okay." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke's eyes widened at those words he snuggled more against Naruto his nose nuzzled against his shoulder. He took a calming breath trying to ease himself.

'Damn, I'm such a baby.' Sasuke mentally grumbled.

"You better not be beating yourself up."

The raven tensed, and when he did Naruto giggled softly.

"Busted." He teased in a soft voice his hand rubbing along with Yuro across his back.

Sasuke sighed composing himself he pulled away slowly Naruto broke away as well, but he rose his hands softly to brush away the ravens tears. Sasuke eyes fell over the blond a soft smile curving his lips. Despite being complete opposites they connected so much, and went though almost the same trauma.

"Are you love birds going to kiss or what?"

Naruto flinched, as he turned over his shoulder to glare at Kiba who smirked the brunet was about to speak but was whacked by Neji.

"Kiba!"

"What the hell am I your piñata!?" Kiba growled.

"Duh!" Neji retorted.

Kiba grumbled only to begin chasing the other, Sasuke, and Naruto chuckled. The blond nudged the raven who had composed himself, and with that they followed after the two. Naruto giggled more once he caught Kiba lifting Neji up, and over his shoulder.

"Kiba!" Neji tried to curse, but it came out in a chuckle.

Kiba skated down the curve still holding Neji. The brunet moved him so he could give him a piggy back ride. Neji held on laughing softly, as Kiba picked up his speed.

"Oi, I swear if we fall I'm going to kill you." Neji joked.

Kiba broke into laughter to then spun around then skated backwards.

"See I'm a professional." he stated highly with pride.

Kiba then tripped almost tumbling over.

"Hey!"

Kiba laughed more to then skate with a small crouch.

"Just kidding." He hummed to then stick out his tongue.

Neji wacked his head softly, but snuggled to hold on, the brunet eyes caught Neij's smile. Kiba let out a small chcukle a warm embrace brushing against his cheeks. Neji's eyes fell over Kiba those lavender orbs admiring his best friend they fell over those cute triangle on his cheeks then over to his soft sweet eyes. Neji warmed easing on the brunets back.

"H-hey! S-sasuke!"

Kiba, and Neji turned around to catch Sasuke speed right pass them with Naruto on his back. Sasuke turned to skate backwards a smirk over his lips.

"Race ya!" he shouted, before turning around, and speeding off.

Kiba grinned.

"Oh you're on city boy!"

Naruto held on tightly to Sasuke, as he laughed he loved seeing the way Kiba instantly kicked in racing behind them.

...........

"Damn wasn't expecting to lose!" Kiba cursed out with a slight pant.

Sasuke was panting as well a proud smirk on his face, despite that they even started over, and the same start position. Sasuke smiled the blond still on his back, and Neji still on Kiba's, as they were slowly skating.

Their animals goofing around the horses chases the three little pups. All their eyes fell over the sun that began to set, and a fresh set of cooling air rustled passed them the four didn't noticed each of them shutting their lashes to embrace the fresh air.

Naruto was the first to open his eyes they fell over his best friends then Sasuke. Nervously he snuggled more on the ravens back he rested his forehead on the ravens shoulder.

'Thump' Thump.'

Naruto flinched lightly it was so faint, but he could hear Sasuke's heart the thumping relaxed him more.

'Thump.' Thump.'

The blond was so happy they were all having a good time he lifted his head a bit more to rest his chin on the ravens shoulder.

"I'm so in the mood for apple pie." Naruto hummed.

He already felt Neji, and Kiba eyes on him he lightly grinned he grinned more when Kiba snapped right in front of Sasuke the raven having to brake instantly.

"Please!" Kiba, and Neji both yelled.

"Oooo, and then with some hot coco or decafe coffee." Naruto added teasing the two.

Neji whined smacking Kiba's shoulder.

"Naru!" They both whined.

Sasuke couldn't help but chcukle at the two desperation.

"I'm guessing he makes some good apple pie?" Sasuke asked.

Neji, and Kiba nodded their heads aggressively.

"Yes!" They both shouted.

"Okay okay, let's turn around then." Naruto hummed he was about to get off Sasuke, but the raven tightened his arms.

"Nope you're getting off when we get back."

Naruto smiled to then lightly pinch the ravens ear.

"Fine." He pouted.

...............

Naruto placed four plates, and cups on the table, as Sasuke helped served the hot coco or coffee. Neji, and Kiba were feeding the three pups who were inside, and then laid out two buckets for the horses outside with their favorite treats.

"It's ready!" Naruto called out to the three.

Neji, and Kiba raced in, as Sasuke took a seat, and Naruto came out with a pan. He placed it on the table to then began cutting the pieces, and serving them their slices. Neji, and Kiba took the first bite together only to hum in joy.

Naruto sat down next to Sasuke the blond eyes trailed over to Sasuke. He was slightly nervous about Sasuke tasting his pie. He couldn't even eat his piece till he got feedback from Sasuke. The raven cut a piece with a fork to take a bite. His eyes slightly softened the pie wasn't too sweet, and it was just amazingly delicious.

Sasuke brought up his fork.

"This is the best pie I've had, and that's cause my older brother would love to go to eat at the most expensive places....nope this is the best beats all." he hummed to then take another bite.

Naruto smiled his body untensing he took a bite from his pie to then smile more.

'Gosh why was I so nervous?' He asked himself.

That thought faded, as the pie fell over his tongue.

"Right!" Kiba chimed happily.

"Just like Jiraya's." Neji smiled.

Sasuke's eyes trailed over to the blond who smiled at him.

"This was my grandfather's recipe I'm glad I was able to learn it." Naruto perked up happily.

Sasuke's heart warmed at the blonds smile along with his joyful tone. The hours that had left the four enjoyed them, before Kiba, and Neji gathered themselves to head home. They helped the two with dishes, and anything else, before they wished each other good night.

Sasuke sighed with comfort, as he fell under the covers he flipped to his right snuggling against the pillow.

"Tomorrow is the last day." He sighed in a low whisper.

"I hope it goes slowly as possible." Sasuke added, before sleep over took him letting him rest peacefully for another day.

Naruto snuggled against the sheets as well he sighed softly only for his thoughts to wonder. His mind went back to Sasuke crying the flashback made his heart clench with pain, but then it drifted to when he was on the ravens back, and he was racing Kiba.

"I was shocked this morning to see Sasuke smile, he rarely does he's always working, and stressing, but you made him smile."

Naruto's mind went back to Sai's words. To him Sasuke's smile was so beautiful, and he was happy him and his best friends could bring that out of him. He snuggled against his pillow shutting his lashes he was happy for tomorrow yet sad.

"Tomorrow is out last day."

The next morning Naruto was expecting it to run smoothly, and be fun, but he jumped when he kept hearing loud knocking.

Not even.

More like banging.

'Bang! Bang!'

'Who knocks like that?' He thought.

He jumped out of bed only to rub his eyes he went up to his door opening it slowly to peek his head out. Naruto barely put his foot out of his room when Sasuke stepped out of his.

'Bang! Bang!'

The banging was getting rougher, and louder. It made both of them jump Sasuke stepped up to the blond his eyes on the door.

"Does Kiba, or Neji knock that way?"

Naruto glanced at Sasuke and shook his head. Naruto was about to go see who it was, but Sasuke walked in front of him first. The blond followed down the stairs right behind Sasuke. The raven unlocked the door revealing who it was behind it. He barely got to open the door only for his shirt to be grasped.

Sasuke eyes fell over Shikamaru who held a glare at him that didn't faze him, yes he was surprised, but that was it.

"Shika!" Naruto called.

The Nara's eyes trailed off to Naruto who grasped the Nara's wrist. Shikamaru sighed letting Sasuke go.

"Sorry Sasuke." the Nara apologized.

"What is wrong with you? When are you ever violent?" Naruto scolded.

Shikamaru sighed again rubbing the back of his head, as the blond aggressively placed his hands on his hips.

"Sorry Naru.....I-....his pajamas are navy blue so....I thought..." Shikamaru mumbled out having a hard time explaining.

Naruto's eyes drifted to Sasuke who slightly arched a brow his eyes soften when he caught the blond lowering his eyes, and his hands falling to his sides.

"Oh.....n-no....I wouldn't." Naruto trailed out lowly.

Shikamaru expression saddened this was the reason why he didn't want to explain, because he didn't want to remind him of what happened. Hell even Shikamaru didn't see it coming Yahiko, and Naruto were closer even when they were friends. Shikamaru, Neji, and Kiba all basically grew up with the both of them. Yahiko was just a year older than all of them, but still that was long time ago, and Shikamaru didn't want to remind Naru of him, or even remember him himself.

Shikamaru ended up hugging Naruto to ease him.

"Sorry." Shikamaru mumbled again.

Naruto chuckled softly.

''It's okay don't worry." Naruto reassured softly, as he hugged Shikamaru back.

Sasuke felt slightly odd just standing there, and he didn't want to move because he was scared to make a sudden noise. Despite his thoughts his eyes were heavy on the both of them especially Shikamaru he felt this odd feeling in his heart, but he let it go.

'Screech!'

Sasuke snapped his head towards the door only for his eyes to narrow, and brow to twitch at a knowing car that slammed on the breaks. In response as well Shikamaru, and Naruto broke their hug.

"Mr. Nara don't do it!" Suigetsu yelled running out of his car towards them.

Sasuke sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, as Suigetsu intruded, and Sai raced after him.

"Sasuke." Suigetsu yelled only to grasp his shoulders.

"Good Shikamaru didn't kill you." Suigetsu sobbed.

Sasuke rolled his orbs, as Suigetsu fell against his chest, and hugged him tightly. Sai was at the front of the door only to bow, and nervously step in.

"Sorry for the intrusion. Mr. Uchiha, and....." Sai trailed out at the end his eyes falling over the blond, as Shikamaru arched a brow.

"Naruto do I refer to you as Mr. Uchiha, as well or do you prefer Mrs. Uchiha so I don't confuse the both of you?"

Naruto's faced flushed brightly, as Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Sai!" Naruto shouted

Naruto knew behind that puzzled expression on his face was a secret grin.

"What are you two doing here?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto was thankful for Sasuke changing the subject, he wouldn't know what to reply with.

"We followed Shikamaru, because we thought he was going to kill you." Suigetsu confessed.

"More like you dragged me over here." Sai mumbled out.

Naruto sighed he passed the Nara to stand by Sasuke's side he was about to speak when he heard a flutter of footsteps.

"Who are those cars?"

Sasuke eyes fell over Neji, and Kiba who barley stepped into the blonds house. Kiba's eyes drifted back to Naruto who gestured behind Kiba. The brunet turned only to catch a smiling Nara.

"S-shika!" Kiba chocked out.

The two males ran over to the Nara to embrace him Kiba held onto Shikamaru longer, as Neji broke away.

"You don't even visit anymore!" Neji complained.

Shikamaru sighed softly.

"Sorry I've been very busy lately."

"Mhm." Kiba pouted letting the Nara go to cross his arms over his chest.

"I told you when you left you'd forget." Kiba grumbled.

Shikamaru smiled softly his arms entangled around the two to hug them both.

"I'll try to come more often." Shikamaru promised.

The Nara let both of them go, before his eyes landed on Sasuke. The raven was slightly afar from the group, as he talked to Naruto, the blond smiled softly at the raven, but that didn't stop him from interrupting the two.

"Sasuke can I speak to you outside."

Naruto frowned at the Nara's tone you can tell it wasn't a question. The blond gave Sasuke an apologetic look, but Sasuke simply smiled at him his hand rubbing his back, before he broke away from the blond. Sasuke stepped outside with the Nara who decided to stop once he got a good distant away from the house so no one heard them.

"What are your intension?" Shikamaru asked.

At this Sasuke scoffed his brows furrowing together for a moment.

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean." Shikamaru cut in turning to give the raven a harsh look.

Sasuke did not sink down, but his eyes narrowed he moved to not be by Shikamaru's side, but in front of him.

"I always respect you, yet you're looking and talking to me like I'm the bad guy."

Sasuke's tone was stern, and bold making Shikamaru step away not from fear, but letting his guard down. The Nara took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Sasuke....it's just."

"You don't want to see him hurt." Sasuke stated.

The Nara's eyes softened he nodded his hand falling over his eyes.

"I wouldn't do that you know how I am despite us not being close. I feel the same way for Naruto first his grandpa his past lover, and now this."

Shikamaru eyes widened, in a way he was glad that Sasuke understood how much garbage Naruto's been through, yet he didn't know why he thought Sasuke would be a target. It was barely hitting him that they were both in the same, boat. From the little time he knew Sasuke, he knew the raven wasn't one to making friends yet when he saw the both of them a moment ago, they looked like old friends.

"Don't worry Kiba, and Neji already asked me to not let you know who interfere."

The Nara responded with a grin, and a deep sigh of relief. He placed his hands on his hips to then look up at the sky.

"Do you like him?"

Sasuke tensed slightly he turned his head to left to think exactly how Shikamaru was asking.

"In what way?" Sasuke asked.

Shikamaru let out a dry laugh his head falling back down those eyes drifting to meet Sasuke's.

"Oh, so you thought of both ways huh?"

Sasuke's eyes widened making the Nara laughed.

"Wow, that's the first I see you make a reaction." He teased, as he turned around.

"If you like him as a person or in a deeper way all I ask you is that you don't hurt him, because you know by now it wont just be me that will go after you."

With those words Shikamaru left the raven to think.

'Having feelings for Naruto?'

"Is everything okay?"

Sasuke flinched slightly he glanced over his shoulder catching Naruto with a concerned expression.

"He didn't tell you anything right?" Naruto asked, as he moved over to be in front of the raven.

"What are you referring to?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto's smile softly, as he glanced behind the raven.

"Did he get mad at you is what I meant to ask?" he let out placing his hands on his hips

Sasuke felt relief leave him he was honestly scared that the blond was asking about any secrets being exposed. In a way it just reassured his thoughts that the blond was getting to trust him more, and more yet the raven already put his full trust in him without the both of them even knowing.

"No, he just wanted to see if you were okay." Sasuke confessed.

A sigh of relief left the blonds lips.

"Good, now Neji, and Sai are cooking breakfast for everyone." Naruto informed.

Sasuke followed after the blond will more like was being pulled.

Again.

"Can I have just a small piece of pie with my breakfast?" Sasuke asked his voice a bit lower, and tender.

Naruto chuckled he turned to glance at the raven.

"I'll think about it." He grinned.

Sasuke only slumped extra dramatically forward making Naruto break into laughter.

"Okay, okay." He gave in.

Shikamaru caught the two joking around his eyes fell over the blonds smile.

'It's been a while since I've seen that kind of smile.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 317 12
Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki are rivals, friends, and teammates. But, both have always felt something more for the other. (Narusasu/Sasunaru, mil...
34.6K 987 17
Naruto believes he loves Hinata with all his heart... Until a certain someone comes along. Now, he's not happy with Hinata. He wants the one he can't...
503K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...
208K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...