Bound To The Tyrant Prince

By nauiworld

A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young l... More

Welcome
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sick
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
The End
Check This Out!

Chapter 43

11.7K 627 65
By nauiworld

While trying to keep her mind off of Li Zhao, Xu Ling Ai finally found another brilliant idea.

The other day, she accidentally found a garden that was full of fresh flowers. Getting attracted to it, she sniffed it and just like that an idea popped up.

She remembered that she don't have the chance to use her own modern ability since she lived in ancient world. So she decided to developed a homemade product.

When she was in the university, she actually took a beauty course. So she do learn about human skins. She also do a lot of producing natural skincare products when she was give assignments.

Since this is her first time doing it in ancient world without proper tools so she started off with a small product which is soap.

Xu Ling Ai has been spending weeks in the room trying to produce the Human Vampire Poison and the soap. She literally lived there.

From morning to night, she just go on and on. She even told Gu Mama not to let anyone disturbed her especially Li Zhao as she wants to let the feeling fades away.

When she feel dejected in failing the poison so she decided to divert herself to the soap for encouragement.

Every servant that passed by the room would grimace as the room look like a hospital. The mix fragrance of the poison and soap smells so strong.

"Gu Mama! I did it!" Xu Ling Ai suddenly screamed while jumping up and down. Gu Mama rushed into her lab room.

"Yeay!" She hugged Gu Mama tightly as soon as she saw her coming in.

Xu Ling Ai wanted to share the good news with Gu Mama. It was not easy to find substitutes for things that is not existed in ancient. But with Gu Mama's help, she found everything in the market.

"Congratulations Princess Consort." Gu Mama happily said.

"Gu Mama this one is for you! Also this one is for His Highness." Gu Mama receive it with gratitude.

Since Xu Ling Ai get into Duke Su manor, Gu Mama never felt lonely. Xu Ling Ai's character brings joy.

Xu Ling Ai was so happy that she went to find for Li Zhao. She wanted to brag about her achievements.

"Your Highness! Your Highness! Li Zhao!" She ran to his study room. Barging in, she found no one.

"Where is he?" She muttered to herself.

"Excuse me! Did you see His Highness?" Xu Ling Ai called out a servant who is doing her work.

"Princess Consort. His Highness went to his chamber." The maid-servant greet Xu Ling Ai before answering.

"Sure and thanks!" She then head to his chamber. It was her first time. Xu Ling Ai never know what his chamber would look like.

Arriving outside of his chamber, she was considering whether to head inside. After spending one week not seeing him and not talking to him, she feel like the feeling had went away.

That is why she is excited in meeting him. Because she will not feel awkward anymore. And he will not feel burden by her feeling.

"Li Zhao?" Xu Ling Ai went inside his room slowly. Looking around the structure of his room.

Compared to her room, his was more dim and somehow boring. Just a simple necessity was there.

His table were full of a mountain of scrolls and books. Xu Ling Ai shake her head and giggle at the thought of him reading the scrolls while sleeping.

Suddenly, a shadow appears behind her. She heard a small sound and turn to see him. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any top robes. His glorious body were on display.

"Oops sorry!" Xu Ling Ai covered her eyes instantly.

"It's not like you haven't see them before." Li Zhao casually said while putting on a robes. He also wasn't wearing a mask. He feel comfortable letting his bare face seen by her.

"Are you done?" She asked remember her motive coming to his room. And he hummed.

"I wanted to give you some soap that I made on my own." Xu Ling Ai excitedly said. She handed over the box.

"Put it there." Li Zhao said not bothering to look at the soap.

"Are you not gonna check it out first?" Her mood instantly went down.

"Later." Li Zhao response suddenly started to walk away from her.

"Li Zhao. What is wrong with you?" She could sense something is wrong with him. He wasn't acting like usual. He is getting colder to her.

"Are you fine?" Xu Ling Ai feel worried. Probably something is bothering him. His face might not showing it but she could sense it.

"Yes." He put on his imperial attire.

"Not you're not. You can tell me if you want to." Xu Ling Ai persuaded him while holding his robes not wanting him to walk away.

"Tell you? Says the one who have been avoiding me these days." Li Zhao said with a sarcastic tone while looking straight into her eyes.

"It's not like that. I-I was just.." She stammered don't know how to explain.

"Just what? Staying away from this disfigured person? I completely understand." Li Zhao forcefully pull his robe from the her small hand. He walked away.

"Li Zhao listen." Xu Ling Ai feels guilty so she chase him and grab his hand. But what he did next totally caught her off guard.

He suddenly pushed her to the nearest wall. Li Zhao was towering her. Both her hand were pinned on the wall.

"Listen! Stop belittling yourself. And let me go." He was too tall so she had to look up at him.

Xu Ling Ai try to get away from him but he was too strong. Her heart started to beat again due to the closeness.

'I thought it is over?! God! Why!' She mentally whined. She is afraid he will hear it.

"Why do you care? You're just giving me another false hope." His eyes turn dark black.

"Do you know that this lord spent the last one week in agony? I cannot stop thinking of you. My thoughts of you never end. But you avoid me so I couldn't force you to accept me. And now you suddenly came back, acting like nothing happen." Li Zhao's voice sound very husky and sensuous.

She watch as he bites his lips before cursing under his breath. It seems like there is an internal battle raging in his dark eyes.

"What?" Xu Ling Ai could only let out one word.

Her knees buckle, her stomach was full of butterflies and her heart raced like there's no tomorrow.

It was totally impossible for a man like him who was a total package to fall for a ungraceful and violent woman like her. She thought he hates her.

"This lord craves for your attention, I crave for your whole existences. The moment you touch this mark that I have hated for my entire life, I wanted to have you as mine. But I know you will never want a beast." Every sentence he drop with so much authority.

Li Zhao was holding his last ounce of self control. His breathing can be feel by Xu Ling Ai.

Xu Ling Ai look up at him. Into his eyes. He was sincere. She could see it. He was literally burning with love and lust. She finally saw an emotion from his eyes. And it was for her.

"Why do you think I avoid you?" She finally let out a whisper, a breathless voice.

"It is you I cannot sacrifice. I couldn't bear at the thought of you having someone else in your heart. I know you are still waiting for Princess Ning Jing. I am nothing but a normal human being. I don't want to keep falling for someone who doesn't feel the same as me." Xu Ling Ai added before he could respond.

The room was full of tension. Their breath mingling in the cold air as they stare at each other. Li Zhao smirk at the mention of the princess's name.

Out of nowhere, he bend his head down hers and his lips smashed against hers firmly. A gasps escape Xu Ling Ai's lips. She freeze unmoving. Eyes widen.

Totally unaware of what to do. She couldn't believe she is having her first kiss in the ancient era with a freaking prince who is her husband.

The way he gently bite and devour her lips shows that he is very experienced. His hand letting go of her hand and went to her neck pulling her closer to him. His well trained self control slip away.

He groaned when he feel her unmoving. Both of his hands went behind her waist and lifting her up. Li Zhao lift her like she weight nothing. She is basically on top of him.

Xu Ling Ai hesitantly wrap her arms around him and kissing him back, hoping she did it right. Thankfully, he hold her because she couldn't stand due to her knees buckling.

She is short of breath so he let her go. But he couldn't stop pecking her lips, couldn't get enough of it.

Foreheads against each other, Xu Ling Ai look down into his eyes. A soft smile paint on her swollen lips.

"You can't suddenly kiss a girl without explaining anything." She pout angrily.

"Ning Jing is my half blood sister and she is sent away for marriage alliance. Also how did you came up with such a ridiculous assumption?" Li Zhao still wrapping his arms around her waist preventing her to run.

Feeling so embarrassed by the real fact, she try to pretend she did not do anything wrong. So she act brave by mentioning their kiss earlier.

"Sorry about the misunderstanding. But I thought we were friends? I am very sure friends don't do this." Xu Ling Ai tease him.

Li Zhao chuckle letting her down from his embrace. For him she is the most daring lady ever, others would have shy away. But Xu Ling Ai tease him after the kiss.

"I will see you later." Li Zhao murmur, tucking a hair strand behind her ear. He then kiss her forehead.

Xu Ling Ai then realise he is already late to attend the hall meeting. He fix his robe and rushed out. A smile again carving her lips. She raised her hand to brush her lips, they're still tingling.

P.S.
Any "Bridgerton" fans here?

Please take note that I'm not a doctor or a nurse. So I just wrote based on what I imagined. I took some inspiration from dramas and novel.

I am very sorry if there is any mistake about the medical service or equipment. Do tell me if I did mistakes. Thanks!

VOTE and COMMENT if you like this chapter!

Thanks! 💖 - R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 727K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
4M 128K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
Reborn As The Wretch By Grazy

Historical Fiction

31.5K 1.1K 47
Camille is a student at Venezia Academy who loves to read books, particularly novels. She is, nevertheless, a target of the school bullies. She fell...